View Poll Results: Which brand Crayon is best?
Crayola 126 91.30%
Roseart 13 9.42%
Generic 5 3.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Suzhi Mix
Master of Leprechauns
Send a message via MSN to Suzhi Mix

Old 12-11-2008, 05:44 AM

@thoth: aaargh.. and the worst part is that its stressful.,. i break down under stress, so i hate finals.. but, then again, its only for a couple of days, and it marks the beginning of vacation, so i guess its good too.. maybe,.. *hits self with math book repeatedly*

Sforzando
Goddess of Passion and Rage, The...

Old 12-11-2008, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzhi Mix View Post
@thoth: oooh! you be a crayon too *scribbles all over thoth* XD anyways, yeah.. finals are HORRIBLE!!! i have no social life left/.. but it will return in two weeks, so i can deal ^.^

@tut': haha.. i wish i was as organized as you.. i used to have a calender, for like 5 days, but somehow it ended down under my bed, and stayed there for 2 years.. haha :sweat: are you gonna be doing lots for new years too??
Hehe. I am Type A personality, so everything has to be perfect, so that's why I'm so organized. But really, I dont use a calendar. Just a piece of paper with everything I need written on it. [Actually, I only used the paper because there was no more room on my hand, and the stuff on my hand kept washing off.]

Dang it, that reminds me, I need to buy cookies, and a hair brush. Oh, and Sam's X-Mas gift. Crap, A tawnees. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...........

But, I go one day down, and I found a monologue for my audition, and I already have it memorized, so now all I need to do is figure out how to act it.

No, I'm not doing much for New Year's. If anything, I'll go to a seminary party and that's it. I dont really celebrate many holidays. Theyre too much of a hassle.

Suzhi Mix
Master of Leprechauns

Old 12-11-2008, 07:15 AM

@tut': oooh thats good. that you found a monologue, that is.. ^_^ well, i hope you get around doing all those things on time.. *gives you a four-clover for good luck*
yeah.. im definitely a type B person.. if you drop something in my room, it will never be found again.. though i do have a sort of organized chaos that works out for me..

OMG! this is totally irrelevant and random, but my cat is snoring!! not purring, but actual snoring.. I've never heard him do that before.. 0_0 maybe its because he's growing old.. *is sad*

())__Green__))>
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to ())__Green__))> Send a message via Yahoo to ())__Green__))>

Old 12-11-2008, 02:24 PM

@())__Green Mix__))>: Yepyep! I'll be posting the Offical Crayon-box Vote soon to see if the thread agrees! ^_^ A crayola has to be voted on by the Crayons! :D
I'm a B personality too, usually.
Unless my OCD happens to kick into overdrive, then I'm an A hands down lol xD
I'm literally half an half, it depends on my mood, surroundings, and WHAT I'm doing atm lol

Haha your cat is snoring? O_0
My cats leap, twirl, break things... and scratch lol xD
But when they cuddle wif me they're soooo cute! >.<

@())__Orange Tut'__))>: Yay for holidays! NOT yay you have to do so much shtufff Dx
-hands a cookie shaped like a pyramid- :D

`Hikari-chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2008, 11:40 PM

Crayon for the Crayonbox!
Username:{`Hikari-chan}
Favorite color:{Copper}
What crayon would you like to be?{`Copper-chan}

:'D

Suzhi Mix
Master of Leprechauns

Old 12-12-2008, 12:16 AM

@ ())__Green__))> : ooooh.. thats cool ^_^ my cat is just really lazy and old.. when he puts his paw in the air, hes usually signaling for me to turn him over, cause he's too lazy to do it himself. =3 haha what's your cats name(s)??

@hikari: oooh, a copper crayon! thats amazing!! :P

`Hikari-chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2008, 12:35 AM

Hehe.
Thank you.
I think Copper is the coolest metal.
8]
At least one of the coolest ones on the Periodic Table... >->;
It sounded cooler in my mind.
Hahaha.

Suzhi Mix
Master of Leprechauns

Old 12-12-2008, 12:42 AM

@Hikari: copper is cool. it kinda reminds me of reddish gold. or something.. :P
going from the periodic table, I'd probably choose neon though.. just cause i love black lights!! =3

`Hikari-chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2008, 01:07 AM

Black lights...are those the ones that you were never want to turn on in a hotel room because you'd probably get grossed out majorly?
o_o;

Sforzando

Old 12-12-2008, 01:17 AM

*Eats cookie shaped like a pyramid and tucks four leaf clover into pocket.*

Suzhi Mix
Master of Leprechauns

Old 12-12-2008, 01:17 AM

yes! *stays far away from hotel bed* XD

but they are pretty cool in billiard places..

Sforzando

Old 12-12-2008, 01:20 AM

I really love black lights. In fact, I need to buy one. And a lava lamp, and a strobe light.

`Hikari-chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2008, 01:20 AM

Ahahaha.

Part of me has always wanted to bring a black light into a hotel room, but knowing me I'd be so creeped out that I'd never stay in another hotel again.
I'd probably be more creep out if I took one of those into my school's dark room.
x_x

Suzhi Mix
Master of Leprechauns

Old 12-12-2008, 01:23 AM

oooh, i have a lava lamp.. but its red.. :sweat:

hmmm.. even more bad to take black lights into the dark corners of my friends church.. 0_0 *shakes head at what people do in public*

`Hikari-chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2008, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tut'ankhamun View Post
I really love black lights. In fact, I need to buy one. And a lava lamp, and a strobe light.
I've always wanted a lava lamp.
.___.
But mom won't let me have one in the house.
She's paranoid about it falling over and making a huge mess.

I made the mistake of picking up one of those when it was on.
:gonk:
It was so hot.

When my best friend and I go on a road trip to Las Vegas, we're going to get a strobe light installed in the back of our hippie van.
:lol:

Edit:

Suzhi:
Bwahahaha!
That's an even better idea!
I don't like going to my church.
I'd love to take a black light in there, a lot of people in there are so hypocritical, pretending to be a good Christian.
I'll show 'em just how 'good' they are.
Hehehe.

Last edited by `Hikari-chan; 12-12-2008 at 01:26 AM..

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 12-12-2008, 03:33 AM

Yay, I'm the gay pink crayon~ Lol. XD

Suzhi Mix
Master of Leprechauns

Old 12-12-2008, 03:38 AM

w00t! we can combine our crayon powers, and draw a watermelon!! XDD

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 12-12-2008, 04:02 AM

Fo' shizzle, Suzhi. XD Hahahaha.

*draws a pwetty watermelon*

Sforzando

Old 12-12-2008, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Hikari-chan View Post
I've always wanted a lava lamp.
.___.
But mom won't let me have one in the house.
She's paranoid about it falling over and making a huge mess.

I made the mistake of picking up one of those when it was on.
It was so hot.

When my best friend and I go on a road trip to Las Vegas, we're going to get a strobe light installed in the back of our hippie van.
:lol:

Edit:

Suzhi:
Bwahahaha!
That's an even better idea!
I don't like going to my church.
I'd love to take a black light in there, a lot of people in there are so hypocritical, pretending to be a good Christian.
I'll show 'em just how 'good' they are.
Hehehe.

I have my own room, and I can do whatever I want in it now. [My sis got moved into a new room. Halelujah! My room is clean for the first time in 13 years!] And so I'm totally going to decorate it with all these different lights. I want to hang christmas lights around the ceilng, get a strobe light, a black light, and a lava lamp, glow sticks [which I'll have to change frequently] and candles. I already have a few candles.

())__Green__))>
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to ())__Green__))> Send a message via Yahoo to ())__Green__))>

Old 12-12-2008, 06:44 AM

@`Hikari-Chan: Is this color acceptable for copper? o-0
@Crayons: I have three lava lamps [Blue water+Yellow Lava/Red water+White Lava/Purple water+Yellow Lava], a Strobe light, a Pool light changer [flashes colors, techno patterns, or solid colors], I have a HORDE of glowsticks, and I'm always buying more... Oh lol and I have a hippie van xD
My friends and I are gonna remove the paint on it, primer it, and sign our names on the sides, and draw a picture for each of us, then seal it.. We're going to install Green Shag carpeting, a cooler, Black lights along the ceiling, neon running lights along the floor edges, and a lava lamp in the center. ^_^
And more, but that's the basics lol

Suzhi Mix
Master of Leprechauns

Old 12-12-2008, 06:47 AM

nyaaaa *tries to eat watermelon* XD
how is everyone?

())__Green__))>
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2008, 08:16 PM

Ooo I missed a watermelon?? -noms-

YAY! A SEEDLESS ONE! :D

Suzhi Mix
Master of Leprechauns

Old 12-12-2008, 11:32 PM

w00t.. oooh, its seedless. >_> hmmmm we need a brown/black crayon to draw seeds.. :P

`Hikari-chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-13-2008, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ())__Green__))> View Post
@`Hikari-Chan: Is this color acceptable for copper? o-0
@Crayons: I have three lava lamps [Blue water+Yellow Lava/Red water+White Lava/Purple water+Yellow Lava], a Strobe light, a Pool light changer [flashes colors, techno patterns, or solid colors], I have a HORDE of glowsticks, and I'm always buying more... Oh lol and I have a hippie van xD
My friends and I are gonna remove the paint on it, primer it, and sign our names on the sides, and draw a picture for each of us, then seal it.. We're going to install Green Shag carpeting, a cooler, Black lights along the ceiling, neon running lights along the floor edges, and a lava lamp in the center. ^_^
And more, but that's the basics lol
Yes.
8D
That's very nice.
Choco, copper, real close.
Hehehe.

-eats your pretty assortment of lights and your van-
I envy you.
I want all of that.
D:
Hahaha.

Doooh.
:drool:
That van sounds so awesome.
My best friend and I need a hippie van for our Vegas road trip.

`Hikari-chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-13-2008, 02:32 AM

Crayola up!
I would like to cast my ballot in regards to the Crayola-nominee, "())__Green Mix__))>".
[X] I agree with the nomination, and would be pleased to see this nominee as a Crayola.
[_] I disagree with the nomination, and would like to suggest another Crayon in the nominee's stead.

Go Suzhi!