Ichi-chan1
Ichigochan1
Send a message via Yahoo to Ichi-chan1

Old 11-12-2009, 04:19 AM

"I'm not sure about that but maybe its because you were choosen to be our extar help for when we bring this world back to its once peacful state." Kaori spoke as she close her eyes but not falling asleep.

((sorry but im loging off for the night))

darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 11-12-2009, 04:31 AM

Extra help? this place looked peaceful enough... but looks were always deceiving...us as she had come to find out when she had first met her oldest brother. "Why am I needed here though is the question"

Ichi-chan1
Ichigochan1

Old 11-12-2009, 07:34 PM

"That I am not sure of at the moment but hopefully it will be clearer in the future." spoke from her spot and the wall. "Maybe we should go looking for our other group memebers, one's in that tree over there." she pointed out to meimei in the tree, "While the rest minus one are right here in this little group."

darkninja0200

Old 11-12-2009, 07:50 PM

Roll looked looked over to the tree that held a woman in it. "Well we need to be quick because I need to find a way to recharge soon otherwise I'll be useless if a fight pops up"

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-12-2009, 08:47 PM

Solomon looked over the group. "Do hurry, for I get the feeling that something wicked is approaching."

Ichi-chan1
Ichigochan1

Old 11-13-2009, 01:10 AM

"Okay then, let's go." said Kaori as she dash off slowly make sure the others were able to keep up as they search for the last being to be in the group.

darkninja0200

Old 11-13-2009, 01:46 AM

Roll kept up pretty easily thanks to the speed enhancements that came with the battle upgrade. Moving itself didn't take much power it was just when she used her Buster cannon that it drained her energy... she of course had to be charged daily to keep at optimum efficiency but has gone a few days without charging before she needed it to function and this was one of those situations.

ML_Triforce
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-13-2009, 02:03 AM

(( Sorry I have yet to be on since we started, school and writers block, I'm sure you understand, I'll try harder from now on. ))

Well that was inconvenient. Looking back at the tall tower he came from that is now hidden by a thick forest, Dramora took a bite from an apple, savoring it's juicy flavor. Now where am I supposed to go? He looks up. "Hey! You didn't tell me where to go!" Still angry at being rejected out of heaven, Dramora throws the core of his apple in the air, hitting himself in the head as it comes down. "Argh! Fricken thing!" He crushes it with his sandals and punches a tree, not caring about the throbbing pain in his knuckles. Noticing the birds raising from the forest, he attempts to calm down. "Ugh, alright, I gotta stay calm." Leaning against a tree, Dramora looks up into the sky again, less anger in his eyes now. "Alright, I'll be patient." Sitting down now, he looks one last time at the sky. At least it's a clear night... It's been a while since I've slept under the stars. Laying on the soft forest floor, Dramora attempts to rest.

Sitting up quickly, just before falling into unconsciousness, Dramora looked around, eyes half closed. "Oh, yeah, I almost forgot..." Taking out a talisman from one of his many pockets, Dramora makes an arc with the hand holding it while speaking a simple prayer, creating a barrier for protection. "I pray for protection for everyone on the good side of this mission throughout the entirety of it... yeah, good luck to us." Finished with his prayer, Dramora quickly clonked out.

(( Right, I think that's good enough... Hey, darkninja, I love the megaman reference, I've been obsessed with the series lately. Battle Network mostly, but I love the series as a whole. ))

darkninja0200

Old 11-13-2009, 02:43 AM

((Thanks... Roll's always been my fave char... too bad she wasn't in the X or Zero series.))

ML_Triforce
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-13-2009, 03:45 AM

(( Hmm, I enjoyed the X series, that's the one I started on, never played Zero series, is that good? ))

darkninja0200

Old 11-13-2009, 03:52 AM

((Yeah It is actually... though the one I played I got stuck on so I never finished it... They gave Zero a Buster Shotgun))