Washu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-09-2009, 11:56 PM

D: I don't really like them. They aren't very comfortable, but then I don't really like regular jeans. I mostly wear either slacks like I wear at the office, or comfy indoor pants. =3 If I'm just walking around town I'll usually wear those, or sweatpants.

I think they're fine on other people though, but I've never felt 'OMGZORZ SO HOT' when I saw them on anyone. XD

I don't think I'd like them on my boyfriend. He's just fine in normal jeans. :P

KismetForever
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-10-2009, 01:41 AM

They look good on particular people, and on other people they just don't look all that great.

Tigermirage
*^_^*

Old 11-10-2009, 02:33 AM

Skinny jeans look good on certian people, those with the right body type.
They are not very flattering to anyone who is over weight.
I think they look better on girls than boys.
The only problem i have with them is the fact that they draw too much attention to certian body parts in teenagers, what kind of message are they sending.
My teenage daughter wears them and i don't want people to get the wrong message and have something terrible happen to her. We live in a very weird world!
:yumeh1:

Random Guyyy
Bringer of Lulz

Old 11-11-2009, 03:01 AM

I think they can look good but most people that I see where them here really shouldnt.

Saira Bellus
You'll find me where the flowers...

Old 11-11-2009, 03:15 AM

I own a couple of pairs of skinny jeans.
I like them, but too many people wear them too tight. o-o they end up looking like over stuffed sausages Dx

htownwera14
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2009, 08:19 AM

I think skinny jeans are sexy If you wear them with the right type of shoes. like high heels, flats or high-top regular shoes.

But Ive seen people wearin them with like low top skater shoes and It looks really bad.

BigBirdKilledMyMom

Old 11-11-2009, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Megami View Post
If it is a really skinny person then yea...but if it is a really over weight person trying to fit into skinny jeans..then not.
Same Here! But I like them best when you have cute shoes!.

Cadiwyn Bree
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Cadiwyn Bree Send a message via MSN to Cadiwyn Bree Send a message via Yahoo to Cadiwyn Bree

Old 11-11-2009, 10:02 PM

Well I will admit upfront that I have never worn skinny jeans as I am not skinny. However if I were to become skinny, I still wouldn't wear them. I think they make people look odd... like their legs are toothpicks. Also you have to be exceptionally skinny so that they don't make you look flabby. I also think guys should not wear skinny jeans... they look odd on girls, and I will be nice and not say what guys look like in them...but let me assure you they look worse. >.>

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 11-11-2009, 10:48 PM

Waaa! I love skinny jeans to death. Ohmahgawd.

Gaara_Silent_lover
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Gaara_Silent_lover

Old 11-16-2009, 12:32 AM

I wub them.
They're quiet slimming.
On the right person of course.

Trir

Old 11-16-2009, 12:47 AM

Really it depends on the person.
On Men, I really don't think it looks good at all, but ladies may like that look.
On Women, as said depends on body type, but I think it can look good on a girl when it shows the nice shape of her legs and butt.

Princesse
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-16-2009, 03:11 AM

I don't like them when people wear them without boots.
Wear them with boots and it's like magic! ;3
Plus, it fits better. I hate it when people wear them with flats. It makes them look like they have big body and tiny feet.

Lizabeth Storm
Lizabeth Storm

Old 11-16-2009, 03:20 AM

I'm not a huge fan. I'm slightly overweight, and I don't think they compliment my body shape at all. I'm more of a flair jean person, myself. I like having a little room around my ankles, I guess. For most guys, they look weird. It kinda looks like they're borrowing their sister's pants, especially when they're too small and their underwear is hanging out as well. They look good on skinny girls. Basically, I think that's who they're meant for, so that's who they look best on. Every once in a while a girl with a plumper figure can pull them off, but it isn't often.

Chaos chaos
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-16-2009, 03:27 AM

It depends on how skinny the jeans are. If they're just straight-leg pants, then fine. But, the kind that cuts off your circulation...unneccessarily uncomfortable. Kind of a waste. Nobody looks good if their face is contorted in pain. On women, they have a tendency to bunch up around the crotch, and make butts look huge and ankles like toothpicks. On men, they make me wonder where they PUT everything to get them on in the first place.

Nice comfy loose jeans. Those look good on people. People look good when they are happy.

If you're comfortable in the skinny jeans I'm sure you look good in them :] Have fun, OP!

Alexial_Rose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-16-2009, 05:21 AM

I bought some and they don't look too good on me :(

It fits my thighs, but past the knees its really loose because I'm a stick :(

guibin
In this world physically but not...

Old 11-16-2009, 07:25 AM

If the girl is slim, yes it's hot. But then I still prefer skirts anyways. =\
If the girl is fat.....no...just no....I have seen some fat chicks that wear skinny jeans (and these tights too for matter) and it was rather disgusting.

no offense girls.....

JuCeeXD

Old 11-16-2009, 08:22 AM

very hot :)

Lula Lemoria

Old 11-16-2009, 08:28 AM

Unfortunetly, you have to have the body to rock skinny jeans. They're really cute, though! Wear them with some cute high boots! I wouldn't recommend huge shoes that make your feet look gigantic, hehe.

DeathMonkey08

Old 11-16-2009, 08:30 AM

hmmm i guess if u can fit in them then there go

Foxberry
is a fluffy kitsune
Send a message via AIM to Foxberry Send a message via MSN to Foxberry Send a message via Yahoo to Foxberry

Old 11-16-2009, 09:45 AM

Personally I really haven't seen skinny jeans look good on anyone. Too bony it looks stupid, and to heavy it looks gross. Further I have always found skinny jeans to be very annoying to wear, they're clingy and they feel gross when wet. Personally I prefer bellbottoms or tripp pants, I guess that's what to call them. Scene pants, whatever. Skinny pants just don't do it for me... Especially on guys.

13sReborn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-16-2009, 12:29 PM

I think they look good on anyone with nice legs. :3

Sam.
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-16-2009, 02:18 PM

Yes I like them. Although some people wear them without noticing they are a little overweight, and it just... doesn't look right.

JeSsIcAtMeOwW
ROMA ROMA MA
Send a message via MSN to JeSsIcAtMeOwW

Old 11-16-2009, 02:29 PM

I like them, I just never where them 'cause I love the little flair when I'm wearing boots, and I wear boots lots! >.<;

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 11-16-2009, 06:52 PM

I like skinny jeans just not the wet look ones or ones that are skin tight. People who wear the skin tight ones make me wonder if they bent over or kneeded down would their skinnies rip.

It also depends on the colour as to if they really suit someone or not.

Liquid Diamond
Ich bin die morgen stern!

Old 11-16-2009, 07:33 PM

I don't like them on guys.. I don't know, it's just not my cup of tea. On some girls, it can look pretty cute but I feel like they're so uncomfortable!

I don't wear them because I'm fat. Fat + skinny jeans = NOT flattering. No one needs to see that.