JessehBoo
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo
  • Challenge JessehBoo in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 06:50 PM

haha sure. P.S: you can submit multiple letters people XD
one a day :)
but only 1 story, because that winnr is chosen at the end :)

Last edited by JessehBoo; 02-12-2010 at 06:53 PM..

Ember Mist
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist
  • Challenge Ember Mist in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 07:00 PM

Yay i got a letter from Owen today!!!!! Here it is:

Dear Ember,

Can you Believe it's been almost a year next week? Gosh it feels like forever since I've seen your face or heard your voice, I miss you calling me each night and singing to me. Gosh it's hard especially since it's valentines day soon, and we can't even talk on that day. I think I might cry that day. I'm sending this on Friday, you'll get it next week on Friday. Oh by the way, i know run over my original time, I ran the five miles in 5 minutes, one minute a mile can you believe it!! So how have you been lately? Last letter was in December. Have you forgotten about me?? Nah, I know you haven't. I want to ask you something really important. Get down on your knees and open the box this letter came with, inside is a ring. I think you know what it means. XoXoXo. See I'm still a sweet guy :)
Love,
Owen James Williamson.

Isn't he sweet!! He asked me to marry him!!!!

JessehBoo

Old 02-12-2010, 07:10 PM

OMG CONGRATTTSSSSS~~~~!! iunno if i should put that in the story or letter area!!
you choose :)

Polarys
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Polarys Send a message via Yahoo to Polarys
  • Challenge Polarys in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 07:48 PM

Okay, I'll write the story out tonight, I have to go in a little bit so I don't know if I'll be able to explain everything without it being rushed or scrambled or something. xD

JessehBoo

Old 02-12-2010, 08:04 PM

haha okay fellow owlcitylover<3

Ember Mist

Old 02-12-2010, 09:28 PM

Jessh, your the thread master you choose, I'm so excited!!!!

Li_the_were_lion
  • Challenge Li_the_were_lion in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 09:43 PM

Dear Michael,

If you be my star
I'll be your sky
you can hide underneath me and come out at night
when I turn jet black and you show off your light
I live to let you shine

You are the world. No matter where i go, you are there. No matter what seas i cross, you are there. You surround me with wonder and there's always something new to discover.

but you can skyrocket away from me
and never come back if you find another galaxy
far from here with more room to fly
just leave me your stardust to remember you by

You light up the best parts of me, however few there are. You bring out my creativity, my motherly nature, my confidence. You inspire me, not only in art, but in body. Never before have i been truly motivated to change myself for the better, be healthier just so i can keep up with you. No one has ever told me: "You're beautiful." and meant it. You can tell these things, when someone says something just to say it or to cheer you up out of pity. You mean it. Even though you were born with eyes that do not see you see more of me than anyone else in the world. You see through me, into parts of my soul that have remained untouched.

if you be my boat
I'll be your sea
a depth of pure blue just to probe curiosity
ebbing and flowing and pushed by a breeze
I live to make you free

As corny as it is to say, i've always believed everyone has a soulmate, that other half of themselves that exists in another person. I never believed i would find my other half; until i met you. You complete me and i complete you. I could never be prouder to say that i will one day be your wife. And we won't have one of these new age marriages that only last a short while, as seems to be the trend. I know we'll be together until the day we die.

but you can set sail to the west if you want to
and past the horizon till I can't even see you
far from here where the beaches are wide
just leave me your wake to remember you by

So here's to Valentine's Day, a holiday i delight in participating in. But when one has someone like you, one can't help but enjoy every holiday, every month, every week, every day.

With as much love as i can give,

Li :mail:

[Lyrics are from 'Boats and Birds' ]

ThyFaerieQueen
  • Challenge ThyFaerieQueen in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 10:22 PM

I can't believe I won for yesterday's letter. Thanks for choosing me, and I'm soo enjoying the gold...

Ember Mist

Old 02-12-2010, 10:28 PM

Congrats.

Eyea
Send a message via AIM to Eyea
  • Challenge Eyea in the Arcade

Old 02-13-2010, 01:28 AM

*wanders in*

Dearest Love,

I was captivated the moment I saw you. So full of life and cheer. Everything I wish I could be. You accepted me so quickly. I found myself swept up in your charm. Soon I was smiling and laughing more than I have in years. As I got to know you better, I was only enchanted more. We had so much in common, even the things I hid from the world.
Now, we've only known each other a short time, but I feel like I know you as well as myself. Our lives are on different paths, and I dread to think what the future holds. My heart aches to think that there may come a day when our lives no longer allow us to speak.
So, before that day comes, I want to let you know how I truly feel. I have never been in love, and do not pretend to know what it is, but I would like to learn. That is, I would like for you to show me.
No matter your response, my feelings will not change. I only hope to learn where I stand in your life, or if I am simply an observer on the sidelines.

With Love,
Eyea

-----------------------------------------
I hope this is acceptable. ...and I hope I don't go and send it to the person like I usually do. :sweat:

*blushes and walks out*

broadway_princessxo34
  • Challenge broadway_princessxo34 in the Arcade

Old 02-13-2010, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polarys View Post
@Princess: I think it's sweet that you wrote it from the heart. In my opinion, that's what counts in a love letter, even if it sounds cheesy or weird. (I've been there on more than one occasion.) I'm both of those by nature. Also, I think it shows a piece of yourself when you write it and I like that even more. Awesome job, princess. <3 -Hands you a yellow rose.-
Thanks, I think its so cheesy sounding. I kinda just wrote what I was thinking so...it is a little weird but...Thanks :D.

@Cupcake: I loved your love letter! just so you know :]

Polarys
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Polarys Send a message via Yahoo to Polarys
  • Challenge Polarys in the Arcade

Old 02-13-2010, 11:09 AM

"Sorry!"
"For?"
"Stepping on you. ._."
"No problem. You're light as a feather. =3"

(There's something that I should explain first...I play MMOs and I have manners on them too, so if I log in and I'm right on top of someone, I apologize, even though I didn't ACTUALLY step on them. Thus, the above conversation.)

Those were the first words.

I didn't realize it back then, but he'd soon become the best friend I've ever had...and the first guy I've ever really loved. He was a complete flirt and loved to tease me (because my reactions were "cute") all the time. I'm not sure why, but I really trusted him right off the bat even though he had some bad history. He is way too smart for his own good too. >>

Before I even admitted it, he figured out I liked him. I started noticing all of the little things he did. There was once when he and his girlfriend played a game (since we were on an MMO) and some friends had to guess who the real one was. They both did very good, but...I was watching his reactions and how he typed and wound up getting it right. I don't think I've ever paid that much attention to a guy before.

It's been two years now, this past February 7th. I still love him and I only grow to more each day, and I have to watch him...to be there for him as his best friend, and to congratulate him when he finds his happiness, his future, in someone else's eyes. I can live with that though, because it'd hurt worse not having him in my life at all. I know because I've tried. I made a promise to myself when he told me about her. No matter how deeply I love him and no matter how jealous I was of her and even though sometimes (not often,though I don't like admitting it) wishing they'd break up, I am his best friend, first and foremost. It hurts, a lot, but I know I can do it. I have for two years now. Nothing's set in stone...and I don't plan on giving up when there's still a chance.

I don't normally quote songs but...this is the first time I've wanted something rational.

Juicy_skittles
  • Challenge Juicy_skittles in the Arcade

Old 02-13-2010, 11:34 AM

His screen name was Must_luv_dogs.
We met on Gaia. And hit it right off. We started off by joining a roleplay together, but then we started a Private roleplay. Then everyday when I'd log in he's send me Comment saying Good Morning. I missed you. I'd smile and write back, Missed ya to.

We exchanged numbers and started talking, turned out he lived one town over from me. We ended up meeting. I remember sitting in the Starbucks watching every guy that walked in, then he walked up behind him and hugged me. We introduced ourselves, "Hey I'm Emilee." "Hi, I'm James." We spent that whole day just talking.

We would talk all night until 3 in the morning, or we'd meet up for the weekend, and go down to the Pier. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I never even thought that he might have a girl friend or that he thought of us as just friends. One day when we were at the Pier, I pulled him over to the railing and kissed him. He kissed me back but then stopped me and said he had a girlfriend, he wished he didn't but they had started dating right when he met me. I've never cried so hard in my life.

I guess I'm telling this story just to finally get if off my chest, and in the spirit of the holiday, to let everyone know, that even if it seems like life sucks, it gets better. In fact he just called me today, that's why I wanted to post this story. He dumped his girlfriend because she had been cheating on him. See, that happened about two years ago, we kept talking. He's coming out tomorrow and hopefully we can start what was ready to start so long ago.

-Juicy.

Ember Mist

Old 02-13-2010, 11:39 AM

AWW I cried a little when I read that.

JessehBoo

Old 02-13-2010, 06:30 PM

such cute stories ;-; <3333

Method of Vendetta
  • Challenge Method of Vendetta in the Arcade

Old 02-13-2010, 07:46 PM

I would love to participate!
Should I post my letter here, or PM it to you?

Ember Mist

Old 02-13-2010, 08:06 PM

Unless you want to be anomalous just post it.

Sasha1985
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasha1985
  • Challenge Sasha1985 in the Arcade

Old 02-13-2010, 10:01 PM

(This is a letter to the love that i might never be able to be with he knows i love him but he lives far away and i dont date long distance and i'm an old pro at letters I use to write them to guy and make sure not to be around when they open them)

Dear Brody,

Ever since the first day that I met you I had an electric feeling that we were ment to be I know that we have dated other people since then and continue to date other people even though we still share an intense love for each other it pains me all the time the fact that you are my perfect match you are my heart and soul but I might never be able to look into your eyes, to be surrounded by your embrace, to feel your breath on my lips. It breaks my heart that god would let me see that I have a soul mate out there but he is just out of my reach it is a very cruel fate and it seems to be my curse I would give anything to be by your side forever but I fear that it might never happen. I love the way that you love me for my insides the most and how you make me feel like im the most important intelligent person. I love how the moment I hear your voice my heart skips a beat, how we can talk on the phone for 6 hrs straight and only get off the phone cause we have to go to bed or my phone dies. I just love every bit of you I wish I could just put you in my pocket and carry you everywhere with me. I want to shout it to the world "I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!" But for now I will suffer in silence waiting for the day that we can be together.

Love always

Michelle

(that felt really good to get out lol)

Li_the_were_lion
  • Challenge Li_the_were_lion in the Arcade

Old 02-13-2010, 10:21 PM

Thank you for the donation! :yes: I'm so happy you liked my letter

JessehBoo

Old 02-14-2010, 03:28 AM

i did<3 sooo much<3

if no one osts anymore letters today, Sasha will automatically win the 300 :)

Last edited by JessehBoo; 02-14-2010 at 03:32 AM..

Stress
  • Challenge Stress in the Arcade

Old 02-14-2010, 04:35 AM

Um.. I.. have a question...

can we, uh, post more than one letter..?

FadedSky
  • Challenge FadedSky in the Arcade

Old 02-14-2010, 05:06 AM

Unknown and unsent,
I do not know your name. My heart flutters every time we slide past
each other. It skips a beat when you open doors politely for me if we
head the same direction. Pathetic, I knew that already. I walked into
the library with friends hooked onto both arms, giggling loudly while
poking silly at each other. The librarian scolds us and threatens to
kick us out. My brown eyes meets your chocolate irises. My cheeks burn,
embarrassed. While I dream, and while you dream,
please tell me your name.

Last edited by FadedSky; 02-14-2010 at 05:18 AM.. Reason: To submit letter:

JessehBoo

Old 02-14-2010, 05:53 AM

one letter a day stress :)

Ember Mist

Old 02-14-2010, 05:56 AM

When are you choosing the story winners?

JessehBoo

Old 02-14-2010, 05:59 AM

end of the event. ppl vote on my top five on the last day of the event