Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-23-2010, 06:43 AM

"LIES!!! ALL LIES!!! I TELL YOU!!!!" Lyna shouted quickly as she jumpped out of her chair and pointted her finger at Shin, she then settled back into her chair and actted like everything was perfectly fine. "You see, me and Shinny joinned the school at the same time. So since we were both new, we became friends, well he has this shinny aura about him and so i just tend to call him shinny besides it sounds better then calling him shin which is the part of your body that is right below your knee. Jello is wiggly, and funny." she said to the girl in a informative voice, when she said the last sentence his voice got almost childish as she giggled a litte, she then snatch Shin's brownie away and ate some of it before she placed it back into his hand. She smiled and actted like everything was fine as she finished her pizza, and drank some of her soda also.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 06-23-2010, 06:49 AM

Shin's jaw dropped somewhat as he narrowed his eyes at Lyna. He grinned wickedly, brushing off any sort of crumbs from his shirt. "Lyna.. That had strawberry pieces in it." he said, smirking smugly. "And she does it to annoy me. Call her berry." he said, smirking, finishing off his brownie before a certain girl can take it. "And, even though we're in the same grade, I'm more advanced than she is."

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-23-2010, 06:49 AM

Sophie smiled and laughed "So are you guys dating?" she asked, hoping like hell that they weren't. She took another bite of her apple and chewed on it slowly, then picked up a piece of celery and started to munch on it

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-23-2010, 06:51 AM

Shin shook his head quickly. "No no. We're not dating. Just friends." he said, almost laughing.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-23-2010, 07:04 AM

Lyna's eyes went wide and quickly started to scrub her tongue with her napkin, crying as she tried to get rid of the strawberry taste in her mouth, she grabbed Shin's drink, sniffing it before she down half of it, placeing it back onto the table. "You are not more advanced i just chose to stay in the easier classes." she said as she stuck her tongue out at the man, she then blushed slightly as she heard the question about her and Shin datting, secretly she wantted to date him at one point but he didn't see her in that way, it was clear by how he treated her so she did everything she could to keep it that way. "Shinny i am going to get you for that one....trying to kill me with those evil strawberries that are going to kill us all one day." she mumbled the last part of the sentence as she ate her apple, completely avioding the datting question, mainly because Shin had answered it.

Last edited by Kilia; 06-23-2010 at 07:52 AM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-23-2010, 07:09 AM

Shin laughed somewhat, giving her a small bop on the head taking his drink back. "You're the one who ate the brownie." he stated simply. He raised an eyebrow at her, "Uhuh, lazy and less smart than me. Silly." he said simply before chuckling again, eating the rest of his food before moving on to the peaches.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-23-2010, 07:42 AM

"Hey i may be lazy but i am sooooo not less smart then you." Lyna said to him as she dug into her pocket as she stood up, she pulled and orange peel out and shoved it down the back of his shirt before she sat back down with a satisfied smile on her face, she then pulled a chacolate bar out her pocket and began to eat on it, teasing Shin with it since she knew how much he liked it. Some people will think it is odd that a person who dislikes lazy people was actually hanging out with a lazy person, it was jut one of those twist that got everybody but Lyna seemed to be the only one that he accepted as a friend so far. She loaughed as she watched Shin's reaction.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-23-2010, 07:55 AM

Shin almost yelped as he felt the peel go in his shirt. He reached for it as he tried getting it out. "You, my dear, will not be talked to for two hours!" he said before narrowing his eyes at her, almost pouting. "I can give you detention. Dummy." he said, almost sounding childish for a moment there. As he saw the chocolate he pouted and sniffed. "Berryyyy.. Can I has a piece?" he asked cutely.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-23-2010, 08:02 AM

"Your not talking to me remember? And not only that you threaten me with detention." Lyna said to him as she stuck her tongue out at him, eating on the chocolate some more before she reached into her bag and pulled out a big bar of chocolate, waving it teasingly in front of him. "It is your favorite chocolate bar. You know i brought enough for it to last you all year long this time, but if your going to be mean to your bestest friend you can't have none." she said as she got a grinn on her face, the sad thing was is that she knew how to get to he friend but once the school year started officailly she wouldn't bribe him, it was just one of those things that they always did, when it was time for him to be serious she didn't give him trouble but once he was able to relax she was back with a vengence if she needed to.

((and when i say a big bar i mean twice the size of a regular chocolate bar lol))

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-23-2010, 08:06 AM

( So mean to him. XD )

His jaw dropped as he eyed the chocolate bar. "I... I, um... Okay okay! We're talking again, and and, I'm sorry for even thinking on giving you detention. I love you?" he asked, still eying the bar. It was basically torture for her to tease him like this, and she knew that. Thus why she was getting him. "You're the one who started it." he muttered to himself, not being able to help it.

Last edited by Ascadellia; 06-23-2010 at 08:09 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-23-2010, 08:08 AM

((lol yep lol))

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-23-2010, 08:09 AM

lol it's amusing. <3 )

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-23-2010, 08:20 AM

((lol very lol :hug: awww shin!!! :heart: ))

"Get it straight you started it when you gave me a noogie." LYna said as she stuck her tongue out at him, she then bursted out laughing and kissed his cheek. "I love you too, here." she said to him as she placed the chacolate bar in front of him and laughed as he snatched it up before she could even think about taking it back from him. It was amusing to watch them since they actted like a couple one moment, brother and sister the next and once in a while it was like they were enemies, some times it was like they were just friends still getting to know each other. She ran a hand throguh her long dark brown hair as she laughed even more and pulled another chacolate bar out and broke it up between her, and the two other girls.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-23-2010, 08:26 AM

"Huzzah!! The trick worked!" he said triumphantly as he held onto the chocolate like it was his last lifeline. "My preciousssss!!" It was sometimes rare to see him so, hyped up since when school started and everything went on it's way, he was all about work, and he sometimes rarely had time for this much fun. He stuck his tongue out at her and chuckled, "You gave me girl cooties." he said, sounding as if it was the worst thing in the world.

( *huggles and laughs* Yeeah. <3 Shin's amusing. :3 )

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-23-2010, 08:37 AM

((lol yesh yesh he is lol *huggles also*))

"Remember i have the rest of your stash." Lyna said as she chuckled, she down her piece of the chocolate bar before her eyes went wide and she grabbed her bag and moved to the other side of the table. She had just realized that she just tossed a whole lot of bait to Shin and that she was going to get jumpped at any time now which wasn't a good thing when you had a gaint stash of candy and chocolate hidding out some place in your room and bag. "MINE!!!! I kill you!!" she screamed as she hugged her bag to her and moved as far awy from her best friend as she couold, she normally didn't act like this but she oly was this way when she was around Shin, after all her brought the wierdest things out of people. She stuck her tongue out at him as she ducked under the table to hide her bag of chocolates from him.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-23-2010, 08:48 AM

At that information, he instantly froze as he gained a wicked grin, his eyes glinting somewhat dangerously as he glanced over to the now alert Lyna. "Ah? You'll kill me?" he asked sweetly before all of a sudden pouncing on her, trying to wrestle the bag out of her grip. "My chocolate, hand it over dear Lyna!" he said, laughing somewhat.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-23-2010, 08:55 AM

"NEVA!!!!" Lyna yelled as she licked the hand the hand that had a hold of her bag, she still clutched it to her chest as she wiggled away from the man. "If you keep this up the chocolate will be a gaint nasty ball of chocolate and lint!!!" she screamed as she laughed and continued to try and keep the bag from him, even if he took her bag and tried the chocolate he was going to be in a big surprise when she told him what type it was. She couldn't help but laugh as she wiggled, pushing him off of her and the bag as she tried to defend it with out hurtting him since hurtting people was not something that she did, that was also a reason why they became friends, since he was the one that would fight and she wasn't.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-23-2010, 08:59 AM

He yelped somewhat as he felt her tongue. He narrowed his eyes at her but retreated. "You win this round." he said, though the obvious threat still there as he grinned again. He offered her his hand to help her up. The last thing he wanted to do was for her or the chocolate to get hurt. "And, I, am infected." he said, sniffing somewhat. "Oh woe is mee!" he wailed.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-23-2010, 09:11 AM

"I guess that means your mine now, shinny demon boy." Lyna said as she laughed and grabbed his hand as she pulled her self up off the floor, she then took her seat where Shin had pulled her into it, she then snatched the chocolate bar that he had dropped on the table up and dangled it in front of him again, watching him as he seemed to act like a dog. She laughed as she handed it to him, after all it was fun to have a friend like Shin even if they didn't get along sometimes or got a long a little to well, it was all good in her eyes.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-23-2010, 09:18 AM

Once he had the chocolate bar in his hands he stuck his tongue out at her. "As if, Lyan." he said, smirking somewhat as he called her that. He took a bite from the chocolate happily before he looked at the two girls. He'd almost forgotten they were there. He laughed sheepishly, "Er.." he started then he just pointed at Lyna. "She started it."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-23-2010, 09:27 AM

"LIES!!! I TELL YOU!!!! LIES!!!!" Lyna shouted as she stood ontop of the table and pointted down at Shin, once she was done, she calmly climbed down it and actted like nothing had happen, taking a delicate sip from her cup as she finished her apple and her other pizza slice, completely ignoring Shin for the moment.

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 06-23-2010, 04:14 PM

"Um....no comment." Isla said looking at the two of them then to Lyna. "I'm Isla, I don't believe I got to introduce myself before because of all the commotion that Shin caused.” A slight smirk crossed her face. “I’m assuming it’s not a good idea to keep a supply of chocolate when living near Shin?” Lyna seemed pretty cool. And it was amusing to watch the two of them fight and joke around.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-23-2010, 05:36 PM

Shin's eyes widened somewhat as he shook his head. "It's a Very good idea to leave a supply of chocolate when around me." he said with a small grin. "I won't go all crazy, I swear. I just, really like it." he said, shrugging before taking a bite from his chocolate bar. "And sorry about that. We're not usually so, loud." he said, eying Lyna at the last part, since she yelled the most.

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 06-23-2010, 05:40 PM

"Oh, well in that case, it's safe to tell you that I bring chocolate everywhere I go?" She smiled slightly. That was true. Although she did point it out just to annoy him. When she practiced with whatever element she tended to get really tired so she had any type of candy with her at all times. Just in case. She didn't get sugar high or anything but it kept her away. "Hey, don't look at Lyna she wasn't the only loud one. You were the one who attacked her for the candy!"

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-23-2010, 06:00 PM

Shin chuckled and grasped his heart. "There is no winning with you girls is there?" he joked somewhat before tilting his head, "Do you really? Well, I don't mind. So long as you could share once in a while." he added before looking at Lyna and flicked her forehead lightly. "Ah, and if you have any orange flavored chocolate, keep it faaaaaar away from me." he said, making a small face.