Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-23-2010, 01:50 AM

Kain dug holes in different places and it was her job to plant the seed, cover it up, and water it. "I can't wait to see how this all turns out once they grow.

Millian jumped up and down as she clapped her hands. "Marvelous! simply Marvelous!" she said to him and giggled.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 12-23-2010, 02:24 AM

Fumetsu smiled humming as she worked. She loved nature and planting trees. "They will be amazing! I'll make sure of it!" She said grinning.

Seth smiled bowing to her, "Thank you thank you!" He chuckled happily.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-23-2010, 04:30 AM

Kain continued to dig the holes and yawned. "Well...we'll just have to wait and see now....won't we?" he asked her.

Millian continued to clap and smiled. "Seth, you are so amazing on the piano!" she said to him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 12-23-2010, 11:39 PM

Fumetsu smiled happily as she nodded, "Sounds like a good idea!" She smiled looking at him.

Seth looked down embarrassed, "Ah thank you..." He smiled. He was thankful he couldn't blush.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-25-2010, 06:03 AM

Kain continued to dig holes until it got dark outside. "Well...we should go home and continue this once we wake up the next day." he said to her as he dusted himself off.

Millian smiled. "I'd hug you, but I know you don't like hugs." she said to him. "if you don't mind me asking....where did you learn to play like this?" she asked him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 12-31-2010, 02:10 PM

Fumetsu nodded. "That sounds like a good idea…" She frowned a bit as she listen. "I thinking it maybe a bit to dark."

Seth paused looking at her. "If I told you I don't think you would believe me…" He said softly. How was he supposed to explain the he was alive before the piano was created. That he helped build it. That fir the most part music as it was known today he created.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-31-2010, 11:18 PM

Kain looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" he asked her. "Are you too scared to walk all the way home by yourself?" he asked. "I could walk you home if you want..." he said to her and looked at her gently.

Millian shrugged. "Well, It's worth a try Seth." she said to him and played with her hair. "You never know until you try." she added. "That's what mother always told me." she stated quietly.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 01-02-2011, 11:01 PM

"Not scared...just I didn't bring any arrows with me...and I don't feel like running into any wolves...." She said softly.

Seth sighed, "all right...well...I created the piano actually..." He said lowering his eyes.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-03-2011, 04:35 AM

Kain looked at her and shrugged. "You can stay at my house for the night...." he said to her and sighed quietly. "I rarely sleep...so it's okay." he said to her.

"You did?!" she asked pretty surprised. "So you are the creator of the piano?" she asked him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 01-11-2011, 12:42 AM

Fumetsu smiled happily feeling a sense of relief, "Really? Thank you so much!" She smiled looking at him.

Seth nodded softly looking at her, "Yes...."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-11-2011, 04:36 AM

Kain looked at her and nodded. "No problem...." he said toi her and turned away. "Follow me...." he instructed and walked away to his home.

Millian smiled and grew curious. "I see....how old are you? I'm curious..." she said to him. "I think it's cool that you created such a magnificent instrument." she added.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 01-11-2011, 09:55 PM

Fumetsu nodded and followed him silently. Inside she was feeling thankful that Kain was willing to let her sleep over for the night.

Seth looked down, "I'm 1500....years old..." He said in a soft voice.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-17-2011, 12:03 AM

Kain showed her the room. "This is where you'll sleep...." he said to her and left the room. He was back at his door and looking out the window playing with the keys. Kain then went back to his room and grabbed a journal and pen before leaving the room again.

Millian looked at him and smiled. "Well...you don't look that old Seth. You look 17." she said to him and pointed at herself. "I'm 150 years old you know...." she said to him gently.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 01-20-2011, 02:42 AM

"Thank you..." She called back to him as she slowly crawled into bed with a grin. She yawned as she laid down and quickly fell asleep.

He smiled then blinked looking at her, "Really Millian...you know a lady should never tell her age...and you certainly don't look like it..." He smiled.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-20-2011, 04:39 AM

"You're......welcome...." he said quietly. he watched her sleep while he wrote down on his journal. he wrote in that journal as if another of his kind would ever find it. he was the last horned demon, people killed them all for the horns. Luckily, he had hid very well. Today I met an elf....we planted new trees and will probably continue tomorrow. Her name is.....I believe it's Fumetsu...I don't remember too well. Anyway....it's very boring you know...just me. She seems nice, but that means nothing to me....I hope this depression leaves soon. I'm surprised I'm still alive. Night.... - kain he wrote. Kain closed his eyes and fell to sleep on the floor. The journal lay open beside him.

Millian smiled. "Well...I never knew that." she said to him and giggled. "Really? Thanks Seth. You're a really nice guy you know." she said to him sweetly.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 01-21-2011, 12:00 AM

Fumetsu curled up on her side and quickly fell asleep letting dreams of the woods fill her mind.

Seth smiled lightly at her, "Thank you..." He said gently as he looked at her. "oh...it's getting dark...." He said as he glanced at the window, with a frown.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-24-2011, 02:45 AM

Kain yawned and continued to sleep peacefully.

Millian looked at the dark sky and frowned as well. "It is...i guess I should get going..." she said and looked at the door. She was very afraid of the dark, but knew that she had to leave to her her house.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 01-29-2011, 02:32 AM

Funerals always slept peacefully. Even though she was in new place with a person she didn't know very well she still felt safe.

Seth frowned, "Millian…It's too dark for a lady to go out …You could stay for the night. "I have a pull out couch I could sleep on and you could take my bed. I wouldn't mind I don't sleep often."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-12-2011, 08:58 PM

Kain yawned and rolled over to the side and continued to sleep.

Millian looked at Seth and smiled some. "Oh...well thank-you very much Seth." she said to him and nodded. "That sounds nice, but I can sleep on the pull out couch, it's okay." she added. Seth was such a nice guy, she was happy to call him a friend.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-18-2011, 09:31 PM

Fumestsu slept for a long while until she eventually awoke. She yawned happily as she stretched.

Seth smiled gently, "If you insist...." he said smiling at her gently.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-19-2011, 04:14 AM

Kain still slept, and faced away from his journal. In his dreams...he only dreamt of the trees they planted and wondered if they would grow.

Millian returned the smile and yawned as she walked over to the couch.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 03-01-2011, 11:32 PM

She looked around the room she was sleeping in curriously. It was a nice and comfortable room. She would enjoy living in it. She blushed as soon as she thought it. Why would she think something like that. She sighed as she got up from the bed.

Seth watched her with a light smile as he headed off towards his own bedroom. His bedroom was messy. There were books and clothes laying everywhere. Even after all his years he never bothered to learn how to tidy things up a bit.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-02-2011, 05:20 PM

Kain slept for a while longer, but when he woke up....he quickly counted his fourteen keys and sighed in relief once he counted all fourteen. "They're all here..." he said and then yawned quietly as he looked outr the windo and then looked aroun the room.

Millian smiled in her sleep, as if knowing that he was watching her.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 03-03-2011, 01:43 AM

Fumetsu slowly headed out of the room and into the kitchen like area giving a silent yawn just incase Kain was still sleeping.

Seth relaxed on his bed but didn't sleep. Sleep was hard for him. Being a vampire and all. If he slept to long he could dry out and turn to dust. He had learn this lesson the hard way. And after that experience he found sleeping even harder to do.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-03-2011, 05:17 AM

Kain then sneezed and dropped his keys in the process. He quickly began picking them up and counted them all again. Once he had them all, he relaxed a little and noticed the journal was open. He grabbed it and closed it before setting it down on the sofa.

Millian continued to sleep peacefully.