HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-30-2011, 04:42 AM

"So, you're staying in here?" He asked looking around a bit at where he might stay. Besides the stool that he was sitting in and Ezra's bed and the machines that was really all the room was. "Umm, well as much as I would love to share a bed with you these wires are in the way." He said lifting some of the wires that were still attached to him. They had taken some of them down when he had woken up, but for the most part they all remained there. Ezra watched as he flipped open his phone he tilted his head when he didn't reply, but shook it off. It must not have been that important. "I'm sore and stiff. They say I won't be getting out in time to go back to school, not that that's too much of a lose." He said shrugging. "How have you been since you got out?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-30-2011, 08:28 PM

(I found you, gonna reply to this and then do some dishes :P)

"I will find somewhere to stay, if I have to I'll just stay online with my phone the whole time" he really could if he wanted to. Though he could also sit on the stool and lie his head down upon Ezra's bed if Ezra didn't care. Listening to what Ezra was saying about the doctors and schooling, he shrugged "Oh I've been okay, just busy alot" he wasn't that busy but was always on the computer online. "Are you feeling any better?"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-30-2011, 10:51 PM

"That hardly sounds like fun." Ezra said though his idea of fun might not have been like Matt's he still thought it was not all that appealing. There was only so much you could do on a phone and on the internet. "There's a tv id you want to use it." He said pointing to the little tv in the room. It wasn't much, but it gave him another option. Ezra didn't know when the doctor might come back and give him more drugs. When he did come back he was going to be sleeping soon because the drugs knocked him out cold. "That's about all." He said shrugging not really having anything else to say.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-30-2011, 11:24 PM

Matt just shrugged "Life isn't fun, do you need anything?" he really was just making sure Ezra was fine, if he wanted something to eat or drink, he could get it for him. "Did they say how long you would be in here for?" he would visit him everyday until he got out and he hadn't even known how long that would be yet it was better than being online. His phone started to vibrate again "Well the girls are talking about you again" he said staring into the phone and his expression was blank as he read it.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-30-2011, 11:37 PM

"While that's true you should try to make it fun. I'm fine for now, thank you though." He said shaking his head. While he thought Matt was right about life not being fun it could be if you wanted it to be. It wasn't all about the bad things, even Ezra knew that one. Ezra shrugged a bit at the question. "I'm not sure, I think it depends on how well I recover the next day or so." He didn't know exactly when he would be getting out the hospital though he hoped it was sometime soon because it was driving him insane being there. Ezra watched as Matt's attention flipped back to his phone. He rooled his eyes when he brought up the girls talking about him. "They always talk about me, it's nothing new." His phone was never safe because they found his number every time he changed it so he never carried it with him. It was a pain and nothing more. "Don't worry about them too much."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-31-2011, 12:15 AM

"Thats impossible" he mumbled and typed back making an annoyed face at the phone then sent the message and closed it waiting to see what they would reply to now. He had just called them something very rude and possibly if his parents found out he could get in trouble very easily. He didn't say anything else after that keeping to himself but kept his phone in hand waiting, he wasn't sure why he cared about what they thought about him, however, he had.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-31-2011, 01:24 AM

"Hmm? What's impossible?" Ezra asked Matt tilting head. He was beginning to notice that Matt was a kind of depressing at times. He didn't know why or what had happened to cause that. It wasn't about to invade his personal privacy to figure it out. If he wanted to tell him he would when he wanted to. It wasn't something he was going to push. "So, how did you enjoy your time out of the hospital?" He asked trying to start up a conversation since just sitting there wouldn't be that entertaining.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-31-2011, 02:11 AM

"Hm?" he had lost track of his thoughts and words as he heard what Ezra said next "Eh it was okay, my family isn't coming back until wednesday so its been quiet" his sister was always bugging him but thats just what sisters no matter what the age did. "You know you are going to be very popular once you get back to school. Everyones going to ask where you were and what happened. Just saying be ready" its not like Ezra could avoid them for forever, well maybe he could, but, not forever.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-31-2011, 02:23 AM

"Does your family travel a lot?" He asked. He wondered if his parents weren't the only one that traveled often. Though he doubted that it was that way. Matt's parents were probably only gone for little pieces at a time. Unlike Ezra's that were gone for about a year at a time. He raised his eyebrows and shrugged at him. "I figured as much, but they won't get much out of me like they usually do." He never gave them much to work with so rumors went around and stories were told about him, but not much truth was in it. "They get more out of it when I don't tell them the truth they make up their own story." It was just better that way because the truth never stayed right for much longer than a day then it was a mess.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-31-2011, 02:47 AM

"My parents like to go out a lot ever since I got to the age where I could stay home by myself but I always told them I was fine with it" they liked taking his younger sister around to different places, it helped her out alot since she loved to want to see the world. Matt nodded adding "Sorry I'm not talking very much, I usually only talk alot around a bunch of friends" which wasn't a lie but lately he had been addicted his computer and his two friends were ignoring him. Though he had others he knew but they wouldn't speak to him lately.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-31-2011, 02:59 AM

"Hmm...I see." So it wasn't like Ezra's parents that had left him at his home since a pretty young age. The house was basically his own by now. He knew it better than his own parents did they stumbled around it when they came home from a trip. "It's fine, I don't talk much either, but I've been stuck in here alone." He said shrugging. He didn't really mind Matt not talking a lot. It was just better that, he had another voice in the room than his own. "Where are your friends any way? Shouldn't they want to see you after you have just gotten out of the hospital?" It did seem unusual that he wasn't with them after all this.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-31-2011, 03:03 AM

"No" Matt replied looking at his cell and frowning a bit as his annoyed face appeared again "They won't have anything to do with me. Some rumors started up and they were getting attacked by people making rumors about them so they just quit talking to me" he shrugged, he cared but cared more for them to be out of the firing length of the rumors. "Doesn't matter though, I have my internet, its all I need"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-31-2011, 06:39 PM

Ezra frowned for a moment before he shrugged. "If they left you after some rumor then they must not be good friends. That's just my opinion." He said shrugging at him. He didn't like people who called themselves friends then just left them high and dry because of one thing. He doubted they tried to straighten things out and find the truth too. He looked at Matt for a moment before he shook his head at him. "That's hardly a friend, it may be there for you when you need it, but it isn't going to help you." Ezra wasn't a fan of the internet, but that could be because of his stalkers he had. "You need people tht care about you."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-31-2011, 07:52 PM

"Yea, everyone would say that" his mother did but she didn't know the whole story either "I'm not going to let them hang with me all the time if people are going to attack them with rumors. Its been like a month since I've had my labtop and these rumors had popped up. Since they arn't stopping, we're making the best of things as we can" he didn't think they were perfect but didn't care.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-31-2011, 08:03 PM

"Well, rumors aren't always true, are they?" He says raising an eyebrow at him. He had rumor about himself going around the school though none were anything too bad, but they were still rumors none the less. If they were just false rumors then there was no harm in them if the person they are about knows that they are not true. "If you know they are false and they know they are false what should it matter. They're just words that people use to hurt other." He said shrugging. "When you got your laptop?" Ezra could see where the internet could become a problem, but the way Matt talked about it he probably didn't see the harmful part about it.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-31-2011, 08:09 PM

"Not all are true no" he agreed and listened in, his mind was in a non-thinking stage at the moment. "Yea, I guess I didn't pay attention to rumors or anything until I got it then. But, I joined a new site everyone at school is on" he was glad to have it though now he was getting drowsy, he had taken an energy drink earlier that had a droppping point, a crashing part. And he was starting to crash as he tried to stay awake to focus.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-31-2011, 08:25 PM

"Then they shouldn't matter to you." He said looking at him trying to prove his point. He didn't think Matt had anything to really worry about at this point. "If it all started around the same time then I think your problem may be that site you are on." He knew that Matt might not like that idea, but it was the best one that he had at the time. He wasn't trying to be rude or anything. "Maybe you should take a break from the site or something."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-31-2011, 08:45 PM

"Thats not very possible when I have to keep an eye on what people say about my friends and I" Matt stated laying his head down on the side of the bed. His eyes were still open but he couldn't help it, the energy drink had its crashing point and soon he had closed his eyes to go sleep. Matt was asleep at this point, his cell phone in his hand, his arm above his head, and the stool was only a few inches form the bed.

(okay sorry parents like to blast the tv up louder making in hard to think)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-31-2011, 08:51 PM

Ezra shook his head at him not really liking the way Matt thought about using the internet even though it proved to be something that caused problems. He didn't know what else to say to him, but it was obvious to him now that Matt was tired. He was asleep before any time had really passed. Ezra noticed Matt's phone in his hand and took it from him, but just placing int under covers out of reach. He didn't need it in his sleep. He turned back to Matt and ran his hand through his hair for a bit before the doctor came in and gave him his last injection for the day. It didn't take Ezra long to be out of it after the medicine was in his system. He fell asleep with his hand still in Matt's hair.

[That's okay I understand ^-^]

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-31-2011, 09:25 PM

(Seriously I really hate it when parents do that, its so annoying cuz the the post doesn't sound right)

The night had went by quickly, Matt hadn't had any dreams this time and soon woke up, it was almost 9pm in the morning. Slowly he opened his eyes and realized he had a hand on his head, looking over using only his eyes, he glanced at Ezra. Slowly moving the boy's hand from his head careful not to wake him, he watched him to seeing how amazing he looked even in a hospital sleeping from the medications.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-31-2011, 10:42 PM

[It sounds annoying, sorry I left to get something to eat for dinner :/ ]

Ezra didn't dream that night and he had noticed that since he had been on the medication he hadn't really dreamed all that much. It didn't really both him all that much though. What was bothersome was the fact that none of his pain medicine seemed to work when he was just waking up. It always seemed hurt worse when he was waking up for some reason. He meant to squeeze just the covers to the bed, but he squeezed Matt's hand a bit. He opened his eyes slowly finding Matt looking at him. "Good morning?" He said.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-31-2011, 11:09 PM

(nah it was cool, I had to dissapear)

Matt blinked for a brief second and then smiled, he hadn't done that in awhile lately "Morning" he chimed a bit and wondered if he had any dreams, he didn't think he did but it was a proven fact that no matter when you are sleeping you are always dreaming, just sometimes you never really remember it. Its like a shut down mode if you arn't remembering your dreams. "Did you sleep fine?"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-31-2011, 11:58 PM

Ezra shrugged a bit at the question. "I slept it wasn't the best..." He sat up a bit though it took him a moment to do it. "Will you help get off this bed?" He asked swing his feet off the bed in the opposite direction of Matt so he didn't hit him. He needed to use the restroom and he was stiff and sore from sitting for so long and it hurt on top of that. " I just need a little help at first." He had tried to get there on his own the other day and it hadn't worked out like he had planned it to. He had ended up on the floor when he first got off his bed because he legs couldn't handle it.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-01-2011, 12:34 AM

Matt got up and ran over to the other side of the bed trying to help Ezra "Yea, come on" he would help him as much as it would take to help him out, he wondered if Ezra's parents knew about him being in the hospital. If so, where were they, if not, did Ezra really want them to know? He helped him to the bathroom and would wait outside of course until he was done.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-01-2011, 02:35 PM

Ezra stood up and walked over to the bathroom with Matt's help. "Thanks." He said. He was fine walking now it was just those first few steps that he stumbled on. He finished everything he needed to in the bathroom and walked to the door. He was a bit surprised to see Matt still there. "I can get back on my own." He said walking out the bathroom slowly. He wasn't the fastest at the moment, but he could still get around. "Thanks anyway."