Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 09-21-2011, 12:41 AM

"we are hidden from other creatures unless another fairy invites them here" she said.

At the palace Angela was arguing with Jasmine, the fairy who took over her place as queen. "but i am not dead so therefor i get the crown back Jasmine. And you knew i wasn't dead you saw me get captured" she said. "Yeah well tough luck. Once ther eis a queen the only way of her quiting is if she dies or gives it to someone else" jasmine said back. "Forget you i am going to speak with the elders" angela said then left.

Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-21-2011, 12:48 AM

Fenris waited patiently until his leg was fixed, then asked, "Where'd Angela go?" He was worried. She'd been gone for a while.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-21-2011, 01:04 AM

"well she was suposed to be our queen since i retired. She went to the castle to speak with jasmine, the one who we made queen in her absence." she explained.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-21-2011, 01:16 AM

Fenris felt a chill. "Is the castle forbidden to outsiders?" he asked. H had a bad feeling, and he didn't know why.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-21-2011, 01:37 AM

"no but i will ask one of the guards to go with you" she siad and got a guard to lead him.

Angela was about to open the door when jasmine fire a shot form her septar at it causing angela to dodge it landing perfectly on her feet. "You aren't gonna go wine to the elders and get your spot back. You were nothing but a spoiled brat before and you haven't changed. only a few know you ar eback and i will keep it that way." jasmine said. They began fighting.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-21-2011, 01:59 AM

Fenris heard a sizzling crackling noise, but didn't do anything. He didn't know what was normal here. He turned to his guard and asked, "Where would Angela be, do you think?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-21-2011, 02:01 AM

"probably in jasmine's room talking to her." he said stopping infornt of a building. "Go up the stairs, first room on the right" he said then left.

Jasmine hit angela in the stomach sending her down then she hit her again making her pass out. "now i have to get rid of her for good this time" jasmine said to herself.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-21-2011, 02:16 AM

Fenris walked into the room, ad was so surprised by what he saw, all he could say was "Umm" His hands automatically came up in a combat pose. "What's going on here?" he asked confused.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-21-2011, 11:03 AM

"A better question is who are you wolf" she said.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-22-2011, 12:26 AM

"A friend of the person you seem to be killing." He growled.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-22-2011, 02:27 AM

"you werewolves are to nosey for your own good. I am doing the village a favor. She is nothing but a spoiled brat. She was like that before she left and i doubt she has changed. And now you will join her" she fired at him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-22-2011, 07:26 PM

Fenris leaned out of the way easily, but didn't attack yet. "Why do you think you're helping?" He hoped that he could reason with her, but would fight if necessary.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-22-2011, 09:34 PM

"have you ever seen a kingdom who had a selfish ruler? the village would be in ruins with her" she said.

Angela held her side where she was hit as she sat up.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-22-2011, 09:37 PM

Sighing, Fenris said, "I don't think she's selfish. she got me and several others of our kind out of a horrible place. i think you just don't want to get rid of your power." His hands came up defensibly again, and he approached her slowly, waiting for a chance to strike.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-22-2011, 09:58 PM

"while i love my power i am not going to answer to a wolf. If i want to keep my power than i will" she said and shot at him again.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-22-2011, 10:15 PM

This time he didn't doge in time, and It caught Fenris in the shoulder. Growling, he lunged at the fairy.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-22-2011, 10:20 PM

She dodged and shot at him again. Angela flew up and kicked her making her fall. Jasmine shot at her again.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-22-2011, 10:38 PM

Seeing the Fairy fall, Fenris jumped to land on her, roaring viciously. He wanted to rip her apart, but intended on restraining himself from doing so.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-22-2011, 11:05 PM

Jasmine grunted when the wolf landed on her. "get off me you over grown mutt" she said.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-22-2011, 11:08 PM

"why?" Fenris said. He was being as insulting as possible. He tried to arrange himself so that she couldn't escape. "This is where you explain yourself"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-23-2011, 12:16 AM

"fine. i knew the scientist would be there that day. i am the one who made sure that angela would be there. She doesn't deserve the thrown i do. She is nothing but silly fairy while i am more powerful than either of you" she said tring to get up.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-23-2011, 01:04 AM

Fenris laughed hard at that. "More powerful then both of us? Who's sitting on who missy." He turned to Angela, and asked, "What should we do with your prisoner your highness."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-23-2011, 02:03 AM

"i will let the council deal with her" angela said.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-23-2011, 02:19 AM

"Fenris nodded, and grabbed the fairy from p=behind. He opened his mouth as wide as he could right by her face. Then he said "Try anything, and you get to FEEL how sharp these teeth are."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-23-2011, 11:06 AM

"i'm not scared of you wolf" jasmine said. "come on lets just go" angela said leading the way to the council room.