The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2012, 07:44 AM

(OUCH i didn't mean that creepy I men't Frankenstein from soul eater creepy! ouch well there went some brawny points for Todd)

Last edited by The-Black_King; 01-22-2012 at 07:47 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-22-2012, 08:07 AM

((Lol well you came off very sexual offender- ish.sorry.I think you lost brownie points first though!))

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 01-22-2012, 10:53 AM

Makina gasped lightly as she heard Mr. Black say that she was in the right class. Makina tilted her head as she suddenly said Ms. Holland walk into the classroom, and for some reason, Makina could tell something was wrong. Mr. Black seem to turn into a different person when he spoke to Ms. Holland then leave. Makina shook lightly trying to not show any fear for the male teacher when he left the room. She then looked at Miranda, who seem like she was in a sort of trace like state then again, she didn't know what she was thinking so she sat up in her chair and Makina waited to hear what the teacher said.

Miranda gasped lightly when she saw the look Connor gave her. Shaking lightly, Miranda looked down at the ground as her bangs covered her face. SHe didn't want to look at Connor anymore, fearing that her new master's face would appear in his place, a sigh of relief escaped her lips when he left. Miranda conitnued shaking then jumped lightly hearing a male speak to her, "I-I-I'm s-s-ure M-M-Mr. Bl-Black means n-no ha-harm. I sh-should b-be on t-time i-is all." she said walking behind her desk and looked at the class with a happy smile on her face, "A-As you all know, I'm Miranda M. Holland, but I guess you all have to call me Ms. Holland. Please p-pardon m-my sp-speaking t-today, I-I'm use to teaching younger st-students. S-So, um, ma-may I have all y-your n-names?" Miranda said moving the papers then walked to the front of her desk and sat on the edge crossing her legs.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-22-2012, 03:20 PM

Taking Todd's hand with a thank you, Izzy allowed herself to be hoisted to her feet, her body lethargic as her mind worked to recover from the seizure. She yawned as she sat down, strangely aware of Mr. Black acting weird and telling her to see him after class before leaving. Then she noticed their actual teacher, standing up there stammering. "There should be an attendance sheet on your desk, Ms. Holland," Izzy offered, yawning again. "I can feel how tense you are from here. I suggest you calm down before continuing. We can wait a few moments more, I'm sure. Would help me wake up at least."

Turning to Todd, she said, "Sorry, but our experiment's going to have to wait until after Mr. Black takes a blood sample from me." She shrugged then, her youthful face apologetic and sincere. She yawned again then, setting her head down for a moment. That's when she noticed that the bracelet was still around her wrist. Impatiently, she vaporized it with a burst of heat, the air cracking audibly as it expanded and contracted in seconds. It was the exact same process as thunder, just not quite as loud.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 01-22-2012, 06:29 PM

Cycoris turned his head, and noticed that the Sheet was under the desk. Probly due to the commotion earlier. He went up to the desk, and picked it up. "here Miss Holland." he said, putting it down in front of her.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-23-2012, 02:53 AM

((whats going on?))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-23-2012, 03:38 AM

((The actual teacher showed up and the "sub" was acting all strange.Izzy recovered from her seizure and Gemini went to sit back down, and Todd helped Izzy get up and now comes attendance.*gasp gasp* ))
Gemini did her best to keep herself upright.if she could get through the next couple minutes, she knew, she would be fine.it was just a matter of mind over matter.she just had to concentrate.her heart pounded and she kept her eyes on the teacher."its ok ma'am.you don't have to be nervous with us.we'll all be nice to you." She said, her voice still weak.
Todd nodded at Izzy and watched the teacher.she seemed nervous,he observed.he just gave her a sympathetic look but kept quiet.the others seemed to want to talk to her, but he figured it would help the poor woman better to stay quiet and let her gather her thoughts.so that's what he did.

payas0
The Leech, Role-Player Wanna Be

Old 01-23-2012, 06:14 PM

Name: Rhan Redemption Burnheart
Element: Fire
Bio: Rhan is a transfer student from a normal private school. Deprived of friends for he is arrogant and conceited. He rarely shows it though for he is often quiet and alone. He needed no friends, or so he believes. Both his parents have to work abroad so he had to transfer to another school. Just before his parents went abroad, they talked Rhan into believing that he possess an elemental power of fire. It runs on their blood, his father said. Due to the rush he wasn't able to press the subject and his parents told him to discover, learn and master it himself. With the help of his new instructors and friends if he could make any, he will learn to control his element.
Pic:
(normal)

(elemental)

----------

(here i come guys.)

Standing on the corridor outside the classroom, Rhan waits patiently. Perhaps bored and not interested to meet his new classmates. He's holding his favorite pocket watch. It was made of silver and he never lets it be away from him. He kept on checking the time like every minute. He was waiting for the teacher to call him inside and introduce him to the class. He's not nervous, he's not excited. He wondered though, will they like him? "Uh, that doesn't even matter. I'll just be the usual me." he thought aloud.

payas0

Old 01-24-2012, 12:01 AM

(waiting for Ms. Holland to call me in. later guys, off to school. midterms! i'll keep on watch though.)

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-25-2012, 12:32 AM

Miranda looked at the female student that seem to have been recovering from something suggested that she must try and calm down before doing anything else. A smile spread on her face as she gigged softly, "D-Don't w-worry, I'm f-fine." she said softly as Miranda turned around and seen a male student picking up a piece of paper that looked like a attendance sheet. "Th-Thank you very much." she said softly taking the sheet and put in in the clipboard. Miranda's attention was taken again by another girl who had a wheelchair next to her, "Aww, I believe this is going to be a very interesting year with this class." she said softly then looked at the names and noticed that someone was missing. Looking at the list she saw a name that wasn't in alphabetical order she looked up and started to call the person's name, "Is a Rhan R. Burnheart in here by any chance?" she asked softly looking around with a worried look on her face.

payas0

Old 01-25-2012, 12:44 AM

"Finally." Rhan thought aloud. He knocked at the door and openned it. When he openned the door he felt like everyone's eyes was on him. He hated this kind of situation. He looked straight and found a teacher looking lady across him. "Good day ma'am. I'm sorry I was late. You were already inside when I came so decided to just wait for you to call my name. I'm Rhan. Rhan R. Burnheart." He suddenly felt nervous, he thought this isn't the usual him. He then decided to just settle down and sit. He asked the teacher "Ma'am, would you mind if sit now? Can I sit there at the back?".

Andraus

Old 01-25-2012, 04:54 AM

Cyrus Started drawing a Summoning Symbol on a piece of paper. He then placed his hand on it, and whispered. "Imp of the Sun, i summon you...."just then, A Fire-imp appeared.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-26-2012, 02:59 AM

Finx jumped like a scared cat and hide behind anna hissing at the fire imp. Anna watched her sister with amusment "you know it can't hurt you know sit you're making a scene." finx edged slowly back to her desk giving the imp a wide zone of saftey. She sat down shaking slightly with a sigh anna reached across the eisle and took finx's hand in her own.

Andraus

Old 01-26-2012, 05:03 AM

Cycoris Dis-summoned the Imp, and Conjured up a Wyvern [Midget Dragon]

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-26-2012, 05:25 AM

Gemini stared at the creatures that were being summoned, unable to believe what she was seeing."what are you doing? You're going to get into trouble doing that in class!" She whispered, ignoring the sharp pang in her chest when she became upset.
Todd kept his eyes on the teacher, pointedly ignoring what was going on behind him.if the guy got in trouble, he would probably cover for him, but until then he wanted nothing to do with it.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-26-2012, 07:42 PM

"Let him get in trouble he deserves it." Anna said braiding geminis hair. "Expecially if he's going to be stupid." finx nodded in agreement and gave him a glare for good measure.

Andraus

Old 01-26-2012, 09:20 PM

cycoris looked at her. "Revenge." he said, plainly. He then Dis-spelled the Wyvern, and summoned a large fire snake. It slithered near her.

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-26-2012, 11:13 PM

Miranda looked at Rhan and smiled softly nodding. "N-Now, let's see..." before Miranda could say her next word, she saw that the students were talking. She looked at them all as then looked at the snake slivering on the ground. As anger slowly crawled through her body she summon two water spheres and launched them at the snake disappeared, "Please don't do that again." she said softly as stood up and fixed her dress.

payas0

Old 01-27-2012, 12:52 AM

Rhan did not bother wait for the teachers approval and instruction. He turned about and went to the back of the room. He did not want to show that he was amazed by those fire creature summoning and stuff. As he passed by those students he tried hard not to look at 'em.

When he reached the back most seat. He settled himself and stared at the window. Wondering if he'll get to do summonings with his powers.

Andraus

Old 01-27-2012, 01:29 AM

Cyrus lowered his hand, and shrank into his seat.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-27-2012, 01:41 AM

((I'll have to wait to post until tomorrow. If you feel like mentioning Izzy in your post, just mention her sleeping. I'll incorporate it into my next post. ;)))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-27-2012, 02:38 AM

Gemini sighed and shook her head."unbelievable.please try not to get into trouble again." She pleaded quietly with him, not noticing how unnaturally pale her face had become.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-27-2012, 10:33 PM

Having lowered her head earlier, it was a bit hard to see that Izzy had fallen asleep, the exhaustion placed upon her mind and body by the seizure too much to handle. She was still aware of her surroundings, however. It was a subconscious trick she had learned a long time ago. She could read and sort the energy of everything around her into a picture of what was going on. That's how she knew that Cyrus was being an idiot, Ms. Holland was a bit irate at him, and that the new kid had shuffled to the back of the room. She couldn't, however, understand words for what they were worth. All it was was a bunch of jumbles. Despite this flaw, she slept on, her body not really caring that her mind wanted up.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-28-2012, 04:36 AM

Todd noticed almost instantly that Izzy was asleep, but wasn't sure what to do.he didn't want to disturb her, but leaving her might get her into trouble.plus, she might need to see the nurse.but she might get angry at him if he woke her...he rubbed his temples with his palms, trying to figure out what to do.he was really no good in this kind of situation.
((Hey guys can you do me a HUGE favor and click my dragons? They need to grow up in one day or they'll die, and they need views and clicks to grow up.))

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-29-2012, 08:22 PM

Miranda sat back on the edge of her desk and cleared her throat, "Now, before I was interrupted, I wish to welcome you all to Offensive and Defensive advance class. I'm a little new to this school and I can't wait to start teach you all how to fight. Homework is very minimal here, if it is homework then it is to show me a technique that I showed you or something like that. Anyways, may I have your names, the element you are and a few things you like to do on your spare time and I'll just take your name down my attendance sheet." she said softly talking the clipboard with the attendance sheet and got ready to listen to the students.

Makina's eyes widen as she watched everyone talk and fight with one another and saw the new kid sit next to her. Looking down, she blushed and listened to Miranda fix herself and speak to the class. Makina then jumped lightly and heard Mirnda say to say their names and what they like to do, Makina went first, "M-My n-name is Makina L. Aira. M-My element is A-Air a-and I l-like to b-be with friends and family, m-meeting new people and l-love." she said softly as a smile appeared on her face.