Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 05-09-2013, 12:21 AM

Sicilia laid her head against Aven's chest. "No," she said quietly and then she fell into a deep sleep, obviously exhausted. Luna led them to a mansion with blacked out windows and two stories. Pick a room and we can all rest for the day," Luna said.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-09-2013, 12:43 AM

"You can, I don't have too. For some odd reason, I'm a vampire that can travel in day-light. I'm going to milk it for all it's worth. "He said, obviously not getting what luna meant.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-09-2013, 02:19 AM

Luna sighed and took his elbow, but not enough to make him drop Suilia. She took him upstairs. "You need to think crap threw you idiot," she siad playfully, making it obvious what she meant.

Andraus

Old 05-09-2013, 04:30 AM

"What do yo- oh.....uh......Quick question...."he said. "This your first time?" He said, just throwing the question out at random.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-09-2013, 10:55 AM

Her eyes went like O.o. "I am over a thousand years old. Do you think this is my first time?" She asked with a smirk.

Andraus

Old 05-10-2013, 04:15 PM

"You don't travel by day, searching at night just asks for trouble, your blood tasted strange, you don't have another man friend, otherwise I'd have taken notice by now, and there's 4 other point's beside that" he said. "Plus, something in my....well, venom now, says you are."

(idk what I was thinking. I just wrote this at random

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-11-2013, 01:27 AM

"Well it isn't my very first time but it is my first time for quiet a few years," Luna said. Truth was Luna was a little nervous. She hadn't had anyone to love since her fiance her father had chosen for her had betrayed their race and almost made them exterminated."Like
I said, pick a room. Blood was only the first thing your youngling craved. She will also need pleasure when she awakens. It is instinct in a newborn. Pleasure and blood are closely tied," Luna said.

Andraus

Old 05-11-2013, 03:49 AM

"Your acting surprsingly calm, for someone who has to share their fiancee with another girl "he said, staring curiously at luna. "now that I think about it, there are certain....aspect's of you that interest me. "He said. He walked , and picked a Gothic-like room.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-11-2013, 03:14 PM

"She does not pose a threat to me. Most vampire that get married also have female younglings to keep them company as well. Besides I am not as cruel as you made me out to be. My actions before were made out of being lonely. But I have you now," she said sitting on the bed. Sicilia began to stir a bit but didn't wake up.

Andraus

Old 05-11-2013, 04:59 PM

Aven layed Sicilia down on the bed, and sat next to luna. "So, tell me about yourself. Until I can fix....whatever the hell is wrong with me, I want to know more about you. "he said, taking her hand subconsciously.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-11-2013, 10:12 PM

"Hmmm well i was born a vampire, a pureblood. My father is king but my mother was killed long ago when a war broke out between humans and vampires. Unlike my father, i mingle in the vampire clans, moving from one to another. I hardly ever go home," Luna said taking his hand back in response.

Andraus

Old 05-12-2013, 04:25 AM

"Quick question. Why did you choose me for your mate?" he asked, lifting a lock of her hair. "I don't believe it was for my prestige as a Prince, or my 'startling' good look's "he said, with a hint of sarcasm.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-12-2013, 01:57 PM

Luna looked him the eye. "I just had.....a feeling about you. I knew there was something special about you. So I changed you. Of course I just hope my feeling was right. I have had bad experience with love," she sad quietly.

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 05-17-2013 at 02:04 AM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-17-2013, 02:04 AM

( Andraus:

Andraus

Old 05-19-2013, 05:04 AM

Arven took Luna's face, and kissed her. "I shall prove to you, that you were not wrong. "He said, pulling her onto the bed.

(timeskip)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-19-2013, 02:13 PM

Luna lay in his arms her hand resting lightly on his bare smooth chest. "I love you," she said giving him a quick kiss. She then sat up. "We should go out and get Sicilia some more blood. Your idea will not sustain her for long but i will go with it if it is how you want to feed her," Luna said with a kind smile.

Andraus

Old 05-19-2013, 05:12 PM

"Let her hunt" he said " I think it's time I met your father"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-19-2013, 05:29 PM

"I don't know if that is a good idea. He has been wary of every guy i have brought to him for years now," she said.

Sicilia woke up and sat up on the be, letting herself get her bearings on her senses.

Andraus

Old 05-19-2013, 09:23 PM

" he will need to get used to it. " he said, taking her hand " lets go

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-19-2013, 09:28 PM

"Ok. We need to get Suilia food first. It is a long trip and it will not be smart to leave her alone," Luna said.

Andraus

Old 05-19-2013, 09:34 PM

" let her instinct guide her " he said, obviously wanting to get this over with

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-19-2013, 10:55 PM

"Very well," Luna said leading him out of the room and out of the house. "It is about half a day to my father's. We better get going," she said.

Andraus

Old 05-21-2013, 12:55 PM

His attention was taken away for a moment as he wtched silicia. He then turned to Luna. " alright. Lets go"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 08:50 PM

"Follow me," she said and began running. It looked normal speed to them but to a human they would be blurs and unseen.

Sicilia Felt hunger in her mouth. She carefully got up from the bed and smelt the air. She smelled humans all the way from the town. Before she could think, she was at the edge of town in a blur. She found a human male walking alone at night and pounced and bit his neck, keeping his mouth covered.

Andraus

Old 06-03-2013, 01:27 AM

Arven's quick adaptation to the elements of the Vampiric world were......strange. Was it possible that there was a connection to vampire's and Arven?