HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-15-2013, 11:45 PM

LOLOL! I guess that's why we're not birthing babies, or even planning on having any. >.>

Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 02-15-2013, 11:49 PM

Indeed my husband has been uuuh *fixed* so I never even have to worry about it :)

ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 02-16-2013, 12:07 AM

Yeah, that live birth video was the best birth control I ever had.

@Birdie: I still really respect Russ for that.

@Starr: I'm probably one of the few people in this world who would intend to give her kids a lot less than she had. I mean, I want a nice, large, beautiful home, but there are things I would do differently than my parents. I would make my kids get jobs as soon as they were 16. I would make them go out and buy their own car, or at the very least, half of it. And it would not be a new car. I would make them pay for the upkeep of that car. Basically just make them learn life lessons that I never had help with. When I become a self made woman, it won't be because my parents encouraged that as a child.

Bound Birdie

Old 02-16-2013, 12:14 AM

lol indeed, reality is so much more horrifying.

Indeed I wish more men would, women always appreciate it but other guys. I dunno O.O

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-16-2013, 12:25 AM

Elysium: I think that's an excellent idea. I mean, I didn't work when I was 16 and my dad paid for my first car (used, and then he got rid of it as soon as I left for school..but whatever). Now I drive the stepmother's old van. I do miss my Subaru, though. I don't even care that it stalled all the time.

I mean, there's plenty I would do different from my parents were I to have kids. It would have been really nice to grow up feeling like my parents had even an ounce of faith in me. >.>

Birdie: I've never heard of anyone that's done that before! That's pretty sweet, much respect indeed.

ElysiumFate

Old 02-16-2013, 12:27 AM

Haha, yup. Pretty much. Who ever needed abstinence programs when all women need to see is a watermelon coming out of someone's vajayjay?

Especially if they've both made the choice that they don't want kids, or that they've had enough kids. It should just be done.

---------- Post added 02-15-2013 at 05:31 PM ----------

@Starr: Awh, yeah. My parents had faith in me, but my father really isn't supportive of my real dreams. He wants me to go into medicine or something, and I'm just so upset about it because all my life I just wanted to write. I knew exactly what I wanted to do, and he told me he wouldn't support it.

I have ended up paying for half of my car, but sometimes I wish I'd gotten to have the junker experience. YA know, ya can drive 'em ragged, and not worry about dents and shit. But here I was always having heart palpitations because I was a new driver with a new car that my dad would kill me for scratching.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate and love that car, but it would've been better as a second car, I suppose.

Bound Birdie

Old 02-16-2013, 12:34 AM

The thing is: it wasn't even that big a deal, 30 mins & one little scar is the only effect you see, and boom no more worries!
I can't believe other guys have such an issue with it. Not nearly as terryfiying as the water melon o doom XD

Plus you can bank it XD so even if I had a change of heart 30 years down the line I just call up plan parent hood and say "GIMME MY SEMEN" XD sorry that just sounded fun to yell XD

Anyways ...
Ely you house is evident;y so cool it crashed my shock wave player XD
I'll have to resart and watch it at work

ElysiumFate

Old 02-16-2013, 01:01 AM

Guys have such a problem with it I think because it's trained into them in this society that their worth comes from being able to "perform" and that part of that performance is knocking up chicks.

So I mean, it's not a light decision to make, but if it's something you are 100% sure about, then it should be done. Women shouldn't have to worry so much when it's such an easily fixable thing. Pun intended.

Lolz, yup. Though I think harvesting the egg to mix it with the sperm is a pretty painful venture.

That house is definitely sweet enough to crash a shock wave player. XD Tell me when you see it cause I'm pretty sure you're going to fall in love immediately.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-16-2013, 01:01 AM

Well I support your writing! I mean, nothing close to a parents' support, I know. I was supposed to join the military or be a lawyer or scientist or something I dunno. I didn't even decide I wanted to be an artist. It just happened and my dad never approved.

lol having a junk car is kinda nice. It had a few dents in it and I just...never cared. My dad kinda did but it was just so irrelevant.

---------- Post added 02-15-2013 at 08:02 PM ----------

And I agree: guys don't go through with that because they're told it makes them less of a man.

Bound Birdie

Old 02-16-2013, 01:08 AM

my car looks like a junker but she gets me from point A to point B comfortably with decent gas milage so what more can you ask for really? I might get a nicer car someday but I'd rather get all the abusive road trips I want to take out of the way first.

Well not to be R rated but it's not knocking us up it's getting us off that's important XD They should learn and focus on the true project XP

lol. They do make you sit and think for like a year XD and they made Russ have a meeting where I wasn't allowed and they were like "Is she pressuring you" and he was just like "umm well I wasn't MY idea no but I could tell her no if I wanted thanks"

Yeah well first painful step of many to come! Lol call it endurance training XD

I got it to work after I re-stared, very nice indeed. Do you get to change it's colors of anything or place your own furniture?

ElysiumFate

Old 02-16-2013, 01:18 AM

@Star: Awh, thank you. My mom really supports my writing, so I have that. I'm just really close to my dad, so when he didn't support it I was devastated for quite some time. And writing just kinda happened to me, too. I read so much when I was a kid, and then I started writing poetry and stories, and I just knew.

Yeah, when you start with something spotless like I did, it really gives you a feeling of mass dread.

@Birdie: Yeah, I won't take my car on road trips. I bluntly refuse. All those damn miles, and the dents, and scratches, and road rash. Renting is my choice.

Ahahahahaha, ahhhhh, Birdie. Damn straight. Damn straight.

Oh, I heard they made you wait, but I didn't know they made him go through a session of counseling without you. It's a good thing, though.

Bound Birdie

Old 02-16-2013, 01:21 AM

lol yeah it is but at the time is as annoying XD

any ways off to work I go :(

ElysiumFate

Old 02-16-2013, 01:40 AM

All things like that are.

Okie, hope it's an easy night for ya.

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 02-16-2013, 02:07 AM

Hey guys.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-16-2013, 02:12 AM

Hey Kitami! Happy Friday!

`Kitami

Old 02-16-2013, 02:14 AM

Happy Friday to you as well, Starr.
How are you?

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-16-2013, 02:16 AM

I'm...gettin through the day/evening/night, I guess? I dunno. I haven't done much besides sit here, work on the cryptograms (and fail miserably) while watching Bones. And doodle a bit. But I managed to get some laundry, done, so that's good!

ElysiumFate

Old 02-16-2013, 02:44 AM

Hey Kita!

It's good to see ya around.

It just occurred to me I still need to decorate this thread. Ughmuffles. I still need to download my photoshop program to this laptop.

`Kitami

Old 02-16-2013, 04:46 AM

Starr:: I only finished a book today. Nothing really productive at all. Oh, and I studied a bit, so that's something I suppose.
I'm not even trying the cryptograms. I discovered at a previous event that I really suck at Knerd's word games. -flail-

Ely:: Yeah, I'm sorry I haven't been around much. >< I had a lot of shit thrown at me last month, and this month I've been planning my semi-emergency trip back home. I've been really preoccupied.
But how are you hon? ^^; Did you get a new laptop?

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-16-2013, 06:15 AM

Yeaaahh I'm realizing how bad I am at them now. Always thought I was somewhat decent with puzzles, but apparently not! I'll keep an eye on the different puzzles, but I may have to go find some easier cryptograms for practice. I've never tried one before.

ElysiumFate

Old 02-16-2013, 06:53 AM

@Kita: Yeah, I read your hiatus message awhile back. I'm sorry to hear about all that. I hope things go as easily as they can for you in that situation.

And yes, I got a new laptop back in early January. It's been nice to have my games back. :)

Bound Birdie

Old 02-16-2013, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Kitami View Post
Hey guys.
you come in two posts after I leave for work

*pout*

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-16-2013, 06:01 PM

Awww! ohmygosh guys, I was up until 4am. Just woke up a little bit ago. My hours are getting thrown all over the place. During the week, I'm an average human being who attends classes at regular hours. During the weekend, I'M NOCTURNAL STARR! bababa baaaa

ElysiumFate

Old 02-16-2013, 09:08 PM

I was up pretty late last night as well. Was messing around with Skyrim mods and stuff for the first time in a month. I slept pretty late this morning, too, because I was resting off all that stress from last week.

Bound Birdie

Old 02-17-2013, 12:22 AM

:( I worked till five am and now they called me in early to be to work by 5pm and they want me to work for 12 hours T.T
I feeling just a little taking advantage of