stilettolover
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to stilettolover

Old 05-06-2007, 05:20 PM

Enchanted Arms for the 360. =o It's gooooood.

Dakota Wolf
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-06-2007, 05:25 PM

Right now I'm playing Need For Speed Undergound Rivals.

The March Hare
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2007, 11:52 PM

Right now, the only game I'm playing besides DDR would have to be Pokemon Diamond. xD

Annd it's a Pokemon game so that means it's amazing. -coughcough- Well, I haven't gotten very far in the game yet. But thus far, it looks like a pretty good addition to the series. The beauty contests seem fun from what I've seen about them but I've yet to actually do one yet. One thing I wish that a Pokemon game on the DS would have is using the touch pad to move the character, but still Poketech isn't too bad. Poketech is a nice thing to have; even if I have no clue why anyone would need a calculator while playing? I do have to say though, I never realized before how annoying most of the Pokemon calls are. And! Nurse Joy needs to stop talking so much each time I want to heal my party. (But I'm used to that from all the other games)

Woooo, Pokemon<3.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 05-06-2007, 11:54 PM

xD Pokemon Diamond sounds fun~ But I don't have a DS to play it on. >>
Totally agree with you about the Nurse Joy needs to stop talking. xD

Jesmond
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Jesmond Send a message via MSN to Jesmond

Old 05-07-2007, 03:13 AM

Pokemon Diamond. *__* <33 I didn't think I'd be so addicted (I thought that after their ten-billionth game it'd get repetitive) but it's good... I'd only complain about the little glitches in the graphics. x3 <33

The March Hare: Ditto @ the Nurse Joy part. D; Same with some of the battle scenes. x3;

Tazaki
*^_^*

Old 05-07-2007, 04:28 AM

Currently, right now, as in multi-tasking between 2 computers, I'm playing guild wars XD

Meioku
*^_^*

Old 05-07-2007, 04:39 AM

Jesmond, I haven't noticed any glitches in the graphics XD; But then again, I haven't been playing my Pokemon game that much...

Anyway, yeah, I'm also playing one of the new Pokemon versions ^w^; *pokes siggy* It's been exactly a week since my brother and I got our separate versions, and I'm the uberly slow one. I also don't want to evolve my Pokemon just yet...

The reason why I haven't been as hooked to Pokemon Diamond as I was with the other Pokemon games is I'm also currently playing Maple Story. Since it's an MMORPG, I'm trying to catch up with some friends ><;

bslayer
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to bslayer Send a message via MSN to bslayer

Old 05-08-2007, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stilettolover
Enchanted Arms for the 360. =o It's gooooood.
I love that game so much! I got it from gamefly and I kept it for about a month @.@ I really miss playing it though... playing Gears and Halo all the time gets boring t.t I'm gonna buy my own copy as soon as I get my first paycheck from working this summer.

Jesmond
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Jesmond Send a message via MSN to Jesmond

Old 05-09-2007, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meioku
Jesmond, I haven't noticed any glitches in the graphics XD; But then again, I haven't been playing my Pokemon game that much...
Well, they're not big. xD; I just get picky when games change something, so I notice petty things. P:

Currently playing: Zookeeper DS. o.o

GainaSpirit
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-09-2007, 10:06 AM

I play some Mario Kart on ds with my friend every time we get lunch ^^ He has one cartrige and we can play 8 map with it in monocard as I don't have any ^^ It's still fun.

Lelouch
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-11-2007, 03:26 AM

Twilight Princess on the Wii
FF8 on the PS2 (I've been stuck on this one since last summer lol, I got distracted by the Wii)
KH2: Final Mix+ on the PS2 (this is slooooow progress since I can't understand Japanese *_*)
FF3 on the DS

I kinda want to get Pokemon Diamond because everyone is raving about it but I've never played a Pokemon game before. Would I still enjoy it ya think?

Man
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-11-2007, 05:29 AM

I'm playing Okage~ :3 Well, was playing. I need to continue really soon.

Szinriia
Procrastinator

Old 05-13-2007, 04:38 PM

Shadow Hearts 2 on PS2 and Warioware inc on the Gamecube. (:

Oh and right now, spider solitaire on windows. >.>

X-thrax
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-14-2007, 10:50 PM

Pokemon Red. 8)
Greatest game ever besides DOOM 1. 8)

Buckwheat Noodles
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to Buckwheat Noodles

Old 05-15-2007, 01:13 AM

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

And I'm still playing Sims 2 as well. Yes, at the same time. Hush. >.>

lilazngirl100
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 05-19-2007, 04:04 AM

I am currently playing MarioKart on my Nintendo DS Lite!!! =] I'm also planning on buying a new game too! =]

royaljester
(-.-)zzZ
n/a
Send a message via MSN to royaljester

Old 05-19-2007, 07:54 PM

the game i last played was kingdom hearts on the playstation 2.
I RECOMEND IT TO EVERYONE! if you like things like that...
i tried it because i was at some place and i was like HEY! lets play that!!
so i played it for an hour. and i had fun!! then i finally got a playstation 2 and a memory card and i wanted to get Kingdom Hearts so i was happiness!!! YEY!!!! kingdom hearts is about a boy and his island is covered by the darkness and he discovers he is the keyblade master!! OMG!!! YEY!! how EXCITING IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEY!!!!!!!! and well.... I WON'T TELL YOU ANYMORE!!!! BECAUSE I AM BAD AT WRITING STUFF EXPLAINING!!!! ok..
well.... i enjoy the game very much so go try it if you like role-playing gmaes and disney or whatever...

Emily Sargent
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 05-19-2007, 11:39 PM

My PS broke, so I'm not playing anything right now.

But once I have it fixed, I'll try the Real Robots Final Attack that I bought recently. For now, it's just Gaia and the occasional Menewsha for me.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 05-20-2007, 08:14 AM

I was thinking of getting myself a DS...

And buying any of these
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
Chocobo Tales
Phoenix Wright
Brain Age
Final Fantasy

... so DS users
is it worth my spending the $130+ for the DS?

Tentacle King
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2007, 04:35 PM

I am currently playing Children of Mana on my DS. It has been neglected recently though so I better get back into playing it.

Tagia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-22-2007, 11:02 AM

Seito - definatly worth it! I've never had so much fun playing games before - and I count world of warcraft (just about) in that.

I'm currently playing Phoenix Wright -

-Is the game any good?
Ho ya! xD A game...where you have to think?? It's so refreshing. Plus it's fun too, and the characters and storylines...a little crazy, but in a good way. xD The humour catches me as well, makes me giggle.

-Reasons why you choose to play that game?
Both graphics looked amazing and everyone said it was a great game - and the advert was appealing too. ^^

-Does it place in your favorites? Or in your okay games? Or in your never touch the game again?
Definatly a favourite, I can't get the characters out of my head. xD It's genius, I'm definatly keeping this one. <3

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 05-23-2007, 02:49 AM

@Taiga~
xD I would like to... but I guess the reasons why I hesitate to buy is because I have to buy it for myself and I was debating on buying Copic markers too. :/ Both will cost me alot but unless I plan to buy like 50 markers, the Copic is cheaper.

I dunno~ xD
I tried my friend's cooking mama game, that was pretty fun~
I guess I'll wait and see. I estimate about 150 dollars being spend~ xD

LessThanThree
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-24-2007, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito
I was thinking of getting myself a DS...

And buying any of these
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
Chocobo Tales
Phoenix Wright
Brain Age
Final Fantasy

... so DS users
is it worth my spending the $130+ for the DS?
What about Harvest Moon?! :O

And i've only ever completed 2 games in my life I think. I usually play about 10 at the same time and never get them finished...

Most recent one was Breath Of Fire 2 though I love all the series <3

Clara
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Clara Send a message via MSN to Clara Send a message via Yahoo to Clara

Old 05-25-2007, 12:04 AM

Currently.. I'm playing..
.hack//G.U. Part Two: Reminisce and
Pokemon Pearl.
<3

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 05-25-2007, 03:47 AM

@lessthen xD I have never played Harvest Moon~ And no one has ever told me if it was a good game or not~