sam_doll
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to sam_doll

Old 08-31-2007, 09:34 PM

(wow, I didn't think this would get so popular)

Sapphire laughed, homely was a new one.

"Ah, people think what they want, you can't stop them." She smiled, "Sure one water." She turned around and grabbed a clean glass off of shelf and walked over to the water tap, which was the only one they had other than soda, this was one of the only establishments left in the city that didn't serve alcohol. She put in a few ice cubes and set the glass on the counter in front of the girl

"There you go, just let me know if you need anything else."

kriss50
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to kriss50

Old 08-31-2007, 09:46 PM

"Erm, do you think you can get up there, there are no stairs, you have to leap up it"
He looked at her

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Quaint Sheep

Old 08-31-2007, 09:48 PM

Gwennan paused for a moment, "we could always test out my wings, they used to be able to only carry me a certain height and distance, but now that they've tripled in size...." She attempted to calculate, but she was not sure how far they could carry her.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 08-31-2007, 10:12 PM

"Okay, follow me then"
He smiled and lead her out to the front"

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-31-2007, 10:29 PM

Gwennan grinned and followed him. She was curious to see how high the wings could take her, and how much weight they could hold. She was always a very curious person. Always experimenting, maybe that's how her demon side flared. Maybe she did something and it triggered something inside her.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2007, 12:40 AM

He smiled and and lead her to the front of the house.
"You can use the balcony to get a better boost. Just try to make it up"
He smiled and bent his knees. After a second he shot up and reached the roof and kept going for a few feet before coming back down to land on the roof.
"Damn, I always overshoot"

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-01-2007, 12:56 AM

Gwennan frowned, "I don't want to rip this shirt. My wings are going to probably rip them..." She thought for a bit. "Just a minute, gimme 5 minutes!" Gwennan shot back in the house, at demonic speed. Into the room she had slept in, she opened up her bag and pulled out another corset, it was a bit bigger, but that was easily fixed. After a few minutes, she had it on, and she ran back up to the balcony. When her wings spread out, they measure about 6 feet all the way across. She grinned, and they started to flap, until her feet lifted off the ground, she hovered for a moment, then flew up into the air, circling the roof once, and landing smoothly next to him.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2007, 01:10 AM

"Nice one. you could have ripped the top though, I'm not bothered"
He smiled.
"You move pretty quick"

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-01-2007, 01:27 AM

Gwennan smiled proudly, she was proud, but not too proud. "Thanks, I didn't want to inconvenience you, it's a nice shirt!" She sat down next to him, and spread each wing out to the side. "Maybe it's something to do with my demon side, I don't remember being that quick." She thought for a moment, then smiled, "or it could just be I'm a bit jittery from all the whisky."

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2007, 01:42 AM

"Maybe both?" he smiled, lying back to enjoy the sky

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-01-2007, 01:44 AM

Gwennan chuckled, "or that." As she put her head back, she began to wonder how much longer she would stay here. Not like she had anything else to do, but traveling was her way, she was a nomad.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2007, 02:06 AM

He looked over to her, catching a glimpse of her in his eye..
"What you thinking of?" he quizzed her

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-01-2007, 02:14 AM

Gwennan turned to him, and sat up, "just thinking, mostly about where I'll go after this, probably somewhere more urban. Hopefully some towns or cities, that aren't so deserted." She winced at the light of the sun, which was now much brighter.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2007, 02:19 AM

Glad most of his skin was covered he snapped on some glasses.
"Move on? You know, you don't have to"
He smiled over to her

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-01-2007, 02:21 AM

Gwennan smiled, it was true she could stay. But part of her told her to keep traveling, "I guess my body's just more used to travel, I'm a bit of a nomad, if you couldn't tell." She looked out over the village, deserted, yet an odd beauty to it, "when did this village get wiped out?"

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2007, 02:32 AM

"You know, that's the strange thing. It never got wiped out. It's a fully active town during the day, and it just shuts completely during the night"
He smiled at her
"Yeah, I guessed, but people change"

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-01-2007, 02:38 AM

Gwennan nodded, "yeah, you're right people do change..." She looked down on the town, "when does it usually get active? Like how long from now?" She began to anticipate seeing life in the town.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2007, 04:16 AM

"Well, they give time either side, so it'll be active from about 5:30 Am till about 5:30PM."
He kept staring at the sky
"Sometimes I think life is too troublesome"

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-01-2007, 04:22 AM

Gwennan looked out, 5:30 am had to be pretty soon. She thought she saw some people stepping out, but she decided not to worry about it, instead she turned towards Cercion, "why would you say that?"

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2007, 09:50 AM

"Because it's true. Vampires must drink blood to survive, that's our curse, and because of that regular people hate us. And their life is crap because it is so short, and I see them just throwing their lives away. You see, this town went into hiding because of a rival band of vampires. We were established here, and everyone knew we meant no harm. Sure, we would take some blood from the people every now and then, but we never killed. But then the others came, and killed needlessly. Eventually we managed to get rid of them, but... it was too late. the townsfolk no longer trusted us"

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-01-2007, 01:19 PM

Gwennan frowned, "you mean those two that attacked me?" As she looked back out, over the town she saw movement, as people walked around. She sighed, "people can be stupid... Very stupid," she turned and looked him in the eye, "but I trust you."

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sun

Old 09-01-2007, 02:37 PM

"Thanks."
Yana took the glass. Realised a moment to late in the hand to glass transaction, what would happen. As soon as she closed her fingers around it, the water glazed onver and became a glass full of ice.
She blushed a little. "Hmmm."

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2007, 04:43 PM

"Thanks, that means a lot to me"
He smiled at her.
"No, those two were fledglings who hadn't began to listen to the leader properly. They didn't believe that no easy pickings would be around, and therefore attacked you"

sam_doll
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to sam_doll

Old 09-01-2007, 11:03 PM

Sapphire laughed a little, "No worries, I can get you a special glass so that won't happen." She disappeared underneath the counter for a few moments then came back up with a new glass that had ancient words etched into it.

She filled it up with water and set it on the counter, "This glass is spherical, the etchings negate any effect that could be had on it. I had these made when I was still learning how to use my powers, well mostly fire, very destructive." She laughed a little more and smiled.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-01-2007, 11:17 PM

"You're welcome," Gwennan smiled back. "Oh they seemed fairly amateur," she looked at him. "Who exactly is the leader?"