despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-17-2007, 05:20 PM

Cast hurried home rather over the speed limit, when they got there, their father was waiting angrily.
"Where were you two?!" he yelled.
"Hostpital, get inside! I have some thing to discuss with you. Kyoya, go to you're room." ordered Cast.

Said person did so and closed his door, he knew what they would talk about right away. there was a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach. He looked around his room.
It was small but roomy at the same time. Dull, there was more grey in the room than anything else. Why the boy had desided to paint the walls greay, the cealing black, and have the carpet purple was beyond anyone. His bed was full of greay blankets. It seemed to be his favorite color.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 11-17-2007, 05:47 PM

Amelia seemed pleased by the interest in her sister's voice. She seemed more at ease knowing that they would be able to get out of the place and into somewhere safer, and possibly quieter. They got to their apartment and sat down on the couch. They stared at the old television which didn't work half the time contemplating what to say to the other.

"How was the meeting?" Amelia asked finally.

"Short. The therapist was to excited about screwing that new intern I told you about. It worries me slightly," Delilah said.

Amelia sensed it. She knew that Delilah wanted to get better for her. The right words didn't seem to form as she sat there staring at the blank television screen. She was thinking though, brewing up an idea to make her sister feel better.

"Maybe I should go with you sometime and we can discuss your concern," Amelia suggested.

[[maybe we should do a time skip soon]]

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-17-2007, 06:25 PM

[[yah, fuck it, time skip.]]

School was too long, the day dragged on. His father hadn't even said a word to him today. None of his family said a word to him actually. Kyoya dailed his fathers number, "Dad... yes... ok... bye." he hung up and waited outside the school gates for the girl he met yesterday, that Dalilah girls sister.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 06:44 PM

Amelia was unaware that anyone was waiting for her as she gathered her things. She walked out of the classroom hoping that her sister was okay at work. She walked out and saw him at the gate. She was slightly interested in why he was standing there so she stopped by him. "Hello," she said with a smile.

[[wait so are they going to school on a sunday?]]

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-17-2007, 06:46 PM

[[Kyoya goes to cram school, sorry! forgot to mention! XD ]]
Kyoya sighed, he doubted the girls sister went to cram school or any school on sunday! He pinched his brow and left down the street.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 07:00 PM

[[heh... her sister should probably go to cram school too]]
Amelia watched him walk away feeling rather insulted but decided to go her own way towards her home. She thought about what her sister had said about cram school before. She needed it though since her grades at dropped so much since her parents had died. It was effective though and had brought her grades up enough. She entered the apartment slowly aware that any of the other inhabitants good be near by. She was thankful and quickly reached the apartment dead bolting it. She sat down at the couch, setting her bag gently down.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-17-2007, 08:16 PM

Kyoya found a pay phone and dailed Dalilah's home number to get ahold of her. "mmm, pick up."

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 08:30 PM

Amelia heard the phone ring and picked it up immediately. "Hello," she said clearly into the receiver.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-17-2007, 08:43 PM

"...you can stay with us...pack you're bags, we live on 187 mildred lane. This is Kyoya."said person replied.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 09:15 PM

"I'm sorry but we can't get there until my sister gets off of work," Amelia said. "Then she'll be exhausted so it might not be till late at night."

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 12:30 AM

"That is fine, I spend most of my nights away doing work. I expect to go to college as quick as I can or at least make sure my scores will alow me to get into college whenever I want to go in life. So, come at any time and surely I will be awake to open the door."said Kyoya.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2007, 12:43 AM

"All right," Amelia said with a slight nod though she knew he couldn't see her. "We'll be over as soon as possible. Good bye!" She hung up the phone and then went about packing things. They would have to call a taxi to get there and need help bringing their small amount of items in. They would leave the furniture here because it came with the apartment.

[[shall we do a time skip to say about 5:00 pm?]]

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 01:03 AM

[[k]]
Kyoya landed on his bed tiredly, he finished homework. Now all he needed to accomplish was... He looked at the old computer his older brothers had givin him because he had gotten the highest scores in his class.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2007, 01:08 AM

As soon as Delilah had gotten home she had collapsed on the couch. Amelia had waited patiently and then awoke her at approximately five pm. She had all of their things packed in three suitcases. She had called a cab a few minutes prior to waking Delilah up.

"Sister," Amelia said gently. "The cab is here."

"You ordered a cab?" Delilah asked still half asleep. She got up though and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 01:57 AM

Kyoya got up and began typing in light speed motions, his fingers kept missing the keys so it took longer to quiz himself but he did good. He got minus two though.
"That's not good enouph..."

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2007, 02:15 AM

Delilah and Amelia had talked to the owner of the apartment earlier and he was going to give them a slight refund because he knew their situation. They were in the car now on the way to the house both of them giddy from anxiety. The car pulled up and they took out their four suitcases and knocked on the door.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 02:45 AM

Hearing the knock, Kyoya headed down the stairs. His father was cooking dinner while Cast was spending an all nighter at the hospital. His brother Mitch was reading a catalog of some kind, probably for christmas even though it was still November.
"Hey..."said Kyoya, "Get inside or you will catch cold you two! Kyoya, you should sit down and eat something. Girls, just come in and wash you're hands. Dinner will be on the table shortly."said Mr.Haru, he was dressed in sweat pants and a sweatshirt with his long red hair up in a bun. He looked like a girl though.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2007, 03:03 AM

The two girls came in and set their suit cases down. They looked around a bit lost. Delilah found the sink first and washed her hands. Amelia followed her and did they same. They both felt fairly awkward there and didn't really know what to say.

"Thank you very much sir," Delilah finally said with a bow.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 03:13 AM

"Eh!? Don't bow, now you live in our house you are family. No problem. Now, Kyoya help me dish up- Mitch... help me dish up dinner." said Mr.Haru averting his eyes from his youngest son.
Kyoya lowered his gaze to the floor, stupid old man wasn't acting mature again. "I aint crippled..." he whispered.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2007, 03:25 AM

Delilah blushed from guilt and bowed her head slightly. She took a seat though and made sure her sister was next to her. The food smelled delicious and would be the best food she'd eaten since her parents died.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 03:59 AM

Food was set in front of everybody. Kyoya picked at the ramen and sushi and slurped the noodles.
"So..."said Mr.Haru.
"um...well...I am Kami Haru... you have met my son Cast Haru and acording to Shiva Haru you have also met her. My son Mitch Haru," he pointed to his son. "And you already know my youngest son Kyoya... I hope you will all get aquanted with eachother well."

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2007, 04:03 AM

Delilah nodded slightly as she met all of them. She was interest but still felt a little out of place. She could tell her sister felt the same way because she was unusually quiet.

"Well I'm Delilah if some of you don't know and this is my younger sister Amelia," she said with a faint smile.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 05:05 AM

Everyone but Kyoya said hi. His father didn't scold him this time though, his father didn't even seem to want to look the boy in the eye.

"I'M HOOOOOOMMMME! Hey dad! Who's bags are these, is grandpa staying over again..."Shiva came into the kitchen and her eyes narrowed.

She sat next to Kyoya and hugged him tightly before her father told her not to strangle her brother.
Shiva glared at the two sisters.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2007, 05:11 PM

The girls heard the new person enter and Delilah visibly braced for the glare that she thought would come. When it did she bowed her head and stared at her plate.

Amelia wasn't really paying attention at the time but examining her fingers. She found a speck of dirt she jumped up, knocking her chair over, and raced over to the sink. Once there she began to scrub her finger with one of her nails and used a lot of soap.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 05:37 PM

Kyoya sighed, "Not that I hate all of you but I think i'll head to bed." he looked at Amelia, "The disinfectant is in the cabinet above the sink."Mr.Haru looked kind of nervous, "Is you're sister ok?" he asked Delilah.
Kyoya headed upstairs.