Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 01-20-2008, 11:45 PM

Sanoko nodded. "I think so. It might be a good idea to." she said looking around.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2008, 11:47 PM

"Teka always knows where we are, so we don't have to worry about getting lost. hey, maybe we'll find where she get's all of her food," Karia told her. Kymar jumped out of nowhere at them and landing in front of Sanoko and rubbed against her. "Wow, that was totally unexpected. Maybe you can find out what she wants. You can speak to animals right?"

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 01-20-2008, 11:51 PM

Sanoko nodded. "Yeah that would be nice so then we could get some of it ourselves." Sanoko almost jumped when Kymar jumped out in front of her. She looked down at her rubbing up against her. "Yes I can talk to animals." She knelt down in front of her and pet her. "Hey girl what is it?" she asked while looking into her eyes.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2008, 11:57 PM

"What did Kymar say?" Karia asked Sanoko. She was always curious about what animals had to say.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 12:00 AM

(( What is she supposed to say? lol. ))

Sanoko looked up Karia and then back at Kymar. "She hasn't told me yet."

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 12:02 AM

((Whatever you feel like I guess))

"Oh, okay... maybe she doesn't have anything to say," Karia shrugged. She began walking again. She was thinking of what would lie ahead on there path.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 12:06 AM

"She says she wants a little more attention." Sanoko said and stood up. She began walking as well.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 12:08 AM

"Really? I feed her and give her enough attention, but apparently not enough," Karia said, surprised. "Oh, Kymar, I'm so sorry." She pat his head. Kymar made a happy sound.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 12:11 AM

Sanoko shrugged. "Maybe it's in her nature to want lots and lots of attention." she said and pet Kymar.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 12:13 AM

"I never thought wolves were like that," Karia said, totally bewildered. At that moment a huge branch fell and landed in front of them, almost hitting Karia.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 12:15 AM

"I guess it's really because she's not in a pack of her own kind." Sanoko said. She saw the branch fall. "Are you alright?!" she asked seeing how it almost hit Karia.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 12:26 AM

"Ouch! It hit my foot! But I'll be okay, I've endured worse," Karia said. She sat down to check her foot. It was okay, but there was a bruise.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 12:32 AM

Sanoko looked at her foot. "You sure you're ok?"

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 12:35 AM

"Yes, Sanoko, I'm okay. There's no need to worry. Remember the time the flesh was completely burned off my hand? That was a lot worse than this and I didn't complain then," Karia informed her. This really was the least of hr injuries.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 03:36 AM

"Yeah you're right, that was worse than this." she said.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 05:32 PM

"So, please don't worry," Karia told her again.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 05:36 PM

"Alright I won't." Sanoko said with a small smile.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 05:40 PM

Suddenly charging down the path was a huge chimera. Karia and Sanoko were definitely not prepared for that. Karia withdrew her sword swiftly. "Draw your weapon, to battle it is!" Karia told her. She knew this was a battle, she could see it in the chimera's eyes.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 05:45 PM

Sanoko quickly drew her katana and looked at the chimera. She waited for the right moment to attack it.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 05:50 PM

The chimera lunged for Sanoko first, apparently she was more of a threat. Karia swung her sword to block it, and pushed Sanoko out of the way. "Try to stay alive, Sanoko, you mean a lot more than I do!" All that was keeping the chimera from attacking her was her sword. If the sword broke, she was dead. She could feel the pressure of the chimera increasing. The blade was very close to snapping.
The sword broke cleanly in half. There was nothing between her and the chimera. As the pieces fell, the chimera landed on top of her.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 05:58 PM

Sanoko was about to attack when she was pushed out of the way. She stood there wondering why she had to do that she was about to swing at it when launched at her. When Karia's sword broke and the chimera landed on top of her Sanoko swung her sword at it knocking it off of her. She pushed it back some more and then went to stab it.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 06:06 PM

Karia was trapped under the chimera. She couldn't breathe, she'd surely die like this. She couldn't though. She had to take care of Sanoko, they were a family, and family stick together till the end, and this was not the end.
Karia pulled out her cooking knife and tried her hardest to stab the chimera in the heart. She succeeded with great difficultly. The chimera was dead, but it was still on top of her.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 06:10 PM

Sanoko pulled the dead chimera off of Karia and help her up.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 06:13 PM

"Thanks Sanoko," Karia said gratefully. "If you hadn't help me I could have died. I owe you my life!"

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 06:17 PM

Sanoko didn't know what to say at the moment, she just looked at Karia. "Yeah." she finally said with a small smile. "I had to help you though."