Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 02-26-2008, 01:58 PM

Just then, Sarah brought out Sanoko's salad, and Zane's spaghetti. "Thanks Sarah.." Zane said as he grabbed his fork, and waited first. If she was to ask, he was going to eat, but he wasn't for sure, and waited. "Any thing else for you to?" She asked before we was going to take off.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 02-26-2008, 06:11 PM

"Umm...yes. Can I have a job here?" Sanoko said looking at the woman.

Donut

Old 02-26-2008, 11:26 PM

Sarah was a bit surprised, but nodded. "Sure, but you would have to talk to Lue...He does the hiring, If you want I can take you back to him now..." She said looking at Zane with a confuser look.

Zane looked at her and smile. He realized that he was starting to like this girl, and that was one reason why, he offered for her to ask for the job. They both could work the same shifts, and he could drive them back and forth..He was planning this whole thing out.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 02-26-2008, 11:32 PM

Sanoko nodded. "Yes I would like to talk to him because I really do want a job." she said with a small smile starting to stand up, hoping to get to talk to the person now just to get it out of the way and know if she has the job or not.

Donut

Old 02-27-2008, 01:26 AM

Zane looked up at her with a smile. "I will just wait here for you, take your time.." he said then looked up at Sarah.

Sarah smiled. "Alright hun, follow me.." She said as she walked through double doors, and back into an office where a tall skinny man sat in a chair, and looked over at them, as they walked in. "Sarah..what we have here?" He asked politely with a smile. Sarah looked in at him. "This is Sanoko, shes looking for a job, and I offered to bring her to you.." She said and walked away.

Lue looked at the girl. "Please have a seat. I was about to look through the applications, but there wasn't any." He said with a slight chuckle. "You have any experance in the food business, or at waitressing?" He asked as he pulled out and app. and a pen.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-27-2008, 01:56 AM

Sanoko nodded to Zane and followed Sarah to the back. She went in and sat down. When asked if she had any experience she shook her head. "No sorry I do not."

Donut

Old 02-27-2008, 03:07 AM

Passing her the application Lue said. "Thats cool too, if you could fill this out, we can get you started..." He said as he pulled out the schedule. "How did you hear about the job opening?" He asked curiously.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-27-2008, 03:15 AM

Sanoko took the application and began to fill it out. "Zane told me about it." she told him and went on to fill out the application. When she was done she handed it back to him.

Donut

Old 02-27-2008, 03:29 AM

"Zane huh?" Lue was surprised at that. "You go to school with him?" He asked looking over the app. He singed a few things and placed it in the drower. "well, if you wish, I can have toy work the nights he does, But at first, it might not be the same amount of hours." He said and looked at hte schedule again. "If you want, just show up tomorrow night, with Zane, and we can get you in training.." Lue said getting up and walkeing over to Sanoko. "Welcome to the team.." He said and offered her his hand.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-27-2008, 03:41 AM

Sanoko nodded. "Yes sir I do go to school with him." She said with a smile. "Yes I would like to work the same nights he does and that's fine since I'm new." she said with a smile and stood. "Alright thanks for the job." she said and shook his hand. She then walked out to where Zane was and sat down. She began eating her salad. "I got the job." she said smiling.

Donut

Old 02-27-2008, 03:44 AM

"Great!" He said and was happy for her. "When you starting?" He asked curiously. While he waited for her, he ate all his spaghetti, and was just sitting there hoping that she got it, and she did.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-27-2008, 03:46 AM

"Tomorrow night." Sanoko said with a smile. She continued to eat her salad. She looked at him.

Donut

Old 02-27-2008, 03:48 AM

"My shift?" HE asked looking at her. "Same time I do...cool, I guess I will be driving you then.." Zane said with a big smile.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-27-2008, 03:55 AM

Sanoko smiled and nodded. "Yes your shift and yeah you will be driving me." she said and laughed slightly. "This is what you wanted right?"

Donut

Old 02-27-2008, 04:02 AM

"Yea, I am just glad that Lue put you on my shift and all..I was thinking that he would put you something different" Zane said as he sat up more. "I usually work 5 to 10, so if you get off early, you wanting to wait for me at all?" He asked.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-27-2008, 04:04 AM

"I'll wait for you to get off." Sanoko said with a small smile and nod. "I don't mind."

Donut

Old 02-27-2008, 04:10 AM

"I thanks you though..I would have to say that you are the best person that I could have met today.." He said and looked at the clock. "The night concert will be starting soon..you wana go and listen to it?..Our tree is probably getting lonely." He added with a chuckle.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-27-2008, 12:48 PM

Sanoko smiled. "Thanks and your pretty cool too." she said. She nodded. "Yeah that sounds like fun, lets go."

Donut

Old 02-27-2008, 01:59 PM

Zane got up, and waved at Sarah. "Thanks again, and see you guys tomorrow night" He said and walked out with Sanoko. He handed her the helmet again, and he started up the bike, after getting on. The sun was slowly falling, and the moon was working its way up, and the sunset was pretty cool to see, but he wasn't sure how much they could really see at the river.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-27-2008, 06:22 PM

Sanoko took the helment and put it on. She looked at the setting sun before getting on the bike.

Donut

Old 02-27-2008, 06:33 PM

"Nice ain't it?" Zane asked looking over at the sun as well. "if we go fast, we might get to see it on the dock.." he added looking over at the college, it was in sight distance of the cafe.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-27-2008, 07:21 PM

Sanoko nodded. "Yes it is nice." She said with a smile. "That would be nice, lets go."

Donut

Old 02-27-2008, 07:23 PM

Zane drove on past the same people as they drove back into the campus. The didn't stop at the dorms, but he kept going, and drove straight to the docks. No one seemed to care, and he just parked it. "Look at that.." he said looking from the sky to her, and back.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-27-2008, 07:27 PM

Sanoko took off the helment for now. She looked at the sunset. "Yes, it's beautiful." she said with a smile and then looked at him.

Donut

Old 02-27-2008, 07:33 PM

Zane sat back down on the doc, as he was before. he just watched the sun, and was happy for once in his life.