MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 07:30 AM

Oooo! What job do you have? I hope to have a job at Barnes and Noble soon cuz I love books and worked at a library for almost three years so I think my chances are good. >w<
You saw Silver Chair and Fall Out Boy!?!? I love those bands! <33333 Indeed you ish very lucky, I never win contests and such except for one. It was back when I was twelve so...almost eight years ago I won Nsync tickets for our hometown *Kansas City MO* and I freaked out. >w< It was a great concert and I am a huge fan but that's the only contest I've ever won. Wish I could rub ya so some of that luck would brush off. XD
*to Spanish* Longer than me. XD Yeah, some of the clothes I don't fancy but the witch stuff is cute.

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2007, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChiefrei
Oooo! What job do you have? I hope to have a job at Barnes and Noble soon cuz I love books and worked at a library for almost three years so I think my chances are good. >w<
You saw Silver Chair and Fall Out Boy!?!? I love those bands! <33333 Indeed you ish very lucky, I never win contests and such except for one. It was back when I was twelve so...almost eight years ago I won Nsync tickets for our hometown *Kansas City MO* and I freaked out. >w< It was a great concert and I am a huge fan but that's the only contest I've ever won. Wish I could rub ya so some of that luck would brush off. XD
*to Spanish* Longer than me. XD Yeah, some of the clothes I don't fancy but the witch stuff is cute.

I met Silverchair. They are assholes. I won a competition to meet Powderfinger & Silverchair & get flown up to Sydney. I love Powderfinger & they are lovely & so down to earth. But I think Silverchair were on some kind of drugs... pfft.

I won tickets to Fall Out Boy too. XD I won tickets to Linkin Park but I didn't go because the stupid people sent me the tickets too late. :(

I work in a call centre. XD SUCKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Leek Squared
INSANITY LABS

Lilithia; Oh, my life isn't that boring. xD It just wouldn't be interesting to the rest of the world.

Mini dreams? xD Yes.
Next year and a few other students and I are planning to figure out a way to get every student to take out seven books from the library, meaning that the whole library would be empty. Or just taking all the books about a certain topic or author. xD;
The librarians would freak out so much.

EMPTY LIBRARY? LOL.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 07:37 AM

Aw...I was hoping Silver Chair weren't douches. ><; At least FOB was awesome. ^ ^ Holy crap! I would've died if I got Linkin Park tickets but didn't get to go because of that! I'd make them give me tickets to another one of their concerts and free transportation! That's not fair! T^T So you dun like your job? Does it pay well at least?

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 11-03-2007, 07:38 AM

Lilithia; But the brilliant part of the plan is that you can return all the books of the same day to cause even more of a disturbance. xD

you also can't get in trouble (I plan to do this with my school libarary since a public library would have too many books) because it's not against the rules to get books out. The school just assmues that not *everyone* in the school will. xD

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2007, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Aw...I was hoping Silver Chair weren't douches. ><; At least FOB was awesome. ^ ^ Holy crap! I would've died if I got Linkin Park tickets but didn't get to go because of that! I'd make them give me tickets to another one of their concerts and free transportation! That's not fair! T^T So you dun like your job? Does it pay well at least?
It pays well, but I don't like it. I hope I leave & find somewhere else soon!

I used to like Linkin Park heaps but that was many years ago, so I wasn't too upset.

Quote:
Lilithia; But the brilliant part of the plan is that you can return all the books of the same day to cause even more of a disturbance. xD

you also can't get in trouble (I plan to do this with my school libarary since a public library would have too many books) because it's not against the rules to get books out. The school just assmues that not *everyone* in the school will. xD
That would be pretty neat. Tell me when you pull this off!

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 07:51 AM

What exactly do you have to do? Is there another job you've been looking at to transfer to?
Aw..I still love Linkin Park and I remember when they first came out. They weren't very popular yet but that soon changed. >w< Of course they've died down but I still like the music and hope they can come around our city more often.

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2007, 07:58 AM

We'll probably pull it off next year, after our ball. xD; Since right now you're not allowed to take out books since it's so close to the end of the year.

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2007, 08:05 AM

Quote:
What exactly do you have to do? Is there another job you've been looking at to transfer to?
Aw..I still love Linkin Park and I remember when they first came out. They weren't very popular yet but that soon changed. >w< Of course they've died down but I still like the music and hope they can come around our city more often.
I got over them, then they came back & I realised I didn't like them like I used to. D: I did like them since Once Step Closer though.

Quote:
We'll probably pull it off next year, after our ball. xD; Since right now you're not allowed to take out books since it's so close to the end of the year.
That sucks. But let me know, okay?

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2007, 08:08 AM

Lilithia; Sure. xD We're going to try to take pictures of the librarians feaking out too.
I hope it goes well. xD

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 08:12 AM

*to Lilithia* Well my newest favorite from them is "What I've Done" and my first favorite was Crawling. >w< I still love that song. I dunno, whatever music I like the first time I tend to like forever. ^w^ I am a very musical person so usually I dun end up not liking what I used to.

Bunnyy
Proud to be nekkid since '08.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:13 AM

Keke hello . ^o^

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2007, 08:15 AM

Hi Bunny!
How are you?

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 08:17 AM

*waves to Bunnyy* ^w^

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2007, 08:23 AM

Quote:
*to Lilithia* Well my newest favorite from them is "What I've Done" and my first favorite was Crawling. >w< I still love that song. I dunno, whatever music I like the first time I tend to like forever. ^w^ I am a very musical person so usually I dun end up not liking what I used to.
Bleed it out, I don't like that one. The lyrics make me think of... something else... that comes once a month. :lol:

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 08:25 AM

Weird, I didn't think about that. XD I thought more about war and stuff. O.o I dunno, I'm weird when it comes to visual but What I've done was good but I will admit there are some of the new songs I don't like. But usually there's one or two songs I don't fancy from my favorite artist

Bunnyy

Old 11-03-2007, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Hi Bunny!
How are you?

Good thankies . =D
Sorry, just went to eat a load of noodles for dinner . >.>
I had to eat the WHOLE bowl .
So full . @_____@;;

Hey Master ! >w<

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2007, 08:41 AM

Ah, okies.

Nya, now I want noodles. Dx
So hungry.

Bunnyy

Old 11-03-2007, 08:47 AM

So full . xD

Soon I shall be stuffed with cake . 8O

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2007, 08:49 AM

Cake? Why do you get cake?

Bunnyy

Old 11-03-2007, 08:54 AM

*Points at siggy .* ;D

*gives you some cake* >w<

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2007, 09:01 AM

O: Awesome.
Happy Birthday!! <33

Did you have fun on your birthday?

*nibbles on some cake*

Bunnyy

Old 11-03-2007, 09:08 AM

Not really . D:
Had classes all day . DD8

Oh well ...
*stuffs cake in mouth*

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2007, 09:12 AM

Awws. D: At least you're friends we're there to like ive you presents/hugs or something?

Bunnyy

Old 11-03-2007, 09:18 AM

Nope . D:

Today`s Saturday . Had Saturday classes, not many friends there . D:

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2007, 09:22 AM

Awws. Thats too bad. D:
Are you going to have a party later or something?