Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 06-04-2010, 02:03 PM

Ember smiled and vincent pulled her closer and gently kissed his neck again as he put his chin on top of her. She felt the jacket wrap around her, and snuggled into it more. Still shivering slightly. "A..a...am I... I.... going to Die again?" She whispered as a tear slid down her cheek.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 06-04-2010, 06:49 PM

((*looks at Ember's signature* OHMYGOSH, WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!!! *sighs dreamily* lol, I love that game . . . and that is just hilarious. :rofl:))

Vincent purred as he felt her lips touch his neck again, and shifted his hold on the girl to keep her huddled against him. Hearing her question, the vampire smiled, though she couldn't see it. "Of course not," he said quietly, stroking the woman's hair again. At least, not yet. "You'll be fine, Ember."
Glancing out to the others as they messed with See'r and Nina, the youth let his red eyes move back to the woman in his lap. Any time now. He didn't want to get impatient now, did he?

-

((See'r is still fighting. :XD
And Nalfien is still suffering. :cry:))

Ember Mist

Old 06-04-2010, 10:21 PM

((I know... we can't do anything until Ninja gets back on.))

Ember smiled as he stroked her hair and gently nipped his neck. "N..Nalfien... Kiss me..." She said moving her head up a bit as she continued to shake.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 06-05-2010, 12:18 AM

(you called for me sorry I was on my brother's xbox playing a new game I got)

Rosa looked at him and grin "The plan work liked always." She said to him not know Riley is after his wife.

Nina feels alone and looks at Riley and feels that she can't control over her body and her eyes are white she looks at Riley and went to him she is feels she wants him more and more.

Ember Mist

Old 06-05-2010, 12:34 AM

Riley wrapped his arms around Nina and pulled her chin up to him. "Nina... are you alright? tell me, what do you want?" He asked increasing his power.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 06-05-2010, 12:35 AM

She looked at him and said "all i want is you Riley."

Ember Mist

Old 06-05-2010, 12:37 AM

"Me? But.. what about your husband?" He asked trying to plant the seed of his powers in her mind so he could relax.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-05-2010, 12:39 AM

She only can think of him and her mind is over him and her body can't move at all she looks at him.

Ember Mist

Old 06-05-2010, 12:41 AM

Riley smiled and picked her up in his arms. "So... I can have you now?" He asked hovering over her lips. He slowly made his way into the house, sneaking past Rose and See'r and laid Nina on the bed.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-05-2010, 12:43 AM

She looked at him and she nodded as well.

Ember Mist

Old 06-05-2010, 12:49 AM

((Scene skip?))
Riley smiled and pulled off his pants and climbed into the bed as he pushed her dress up.
"are you sure?" He asked marveling at her beauty.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-05-2010, 01:12 AM

She is trying to say no nut than she said "......."

Esmme

Old 06-05-2010, 01:35 AM

See'r cried out in rage as he saw Riley taking Nina. "No!" But he couldn't get away from Rose. Instead, he shoved past her - only to feel her grasp his arm and pull him back. "Nina!" She was already inside. There was no way she would hear him. Frustration built inside of him, and he turned his gaze back to Rose. "Why are you doing this?!"
-

The vampire let out a sigh, and then tilted Ember's chin up to him. "Kiss me back." Vincent pressed his lips to hers.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-05-2010, 01:41 AM

Rosa looked at him and went to him fast "if you didn't know Vincent is after Ember Riley is after you wife and I well after you and Riley will take nina and you will be mine as well." She laughed evil

Esmme

Old 06-05-2010, 01:51 AM

"No!" See'r argued, shoving Rose away from him. "I don't want you, I chose Nina." Hissing at her, he turned back toward the house, brushing her away from him. "I'm going to stop him. I won't let you people do this to us."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-05-2010, 02:12 AM

She looked at him and opened the door "Riley is about to make love to her."

She looked at Riley and was going to kiss him.

Esmme

Old 06-05-2010, 02:20 AM

"She's my wife!" See'r said, appalled. Glancing to Rose, he narrowed his red eyes. "And you aren't going to stop me or anything?" Stepping toward the house, he slipped inside, watching the woman for a moment before sniffing the air, scenting for Nina - and pinpointing her trail easily. Beginning to follow it, the vampire hissed under his breath. If you so much as touch her. . . .

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-05-2010, 02:22 AM

She feels something and than say "see'r."

Ember Mist

Old 06-05-2010, 03:58 AM

Riley used his powers to take a greater control of her as he looked up at her. "No... My name is Riley..." He said pinning her down to the bed. "Now tell me... tell me you want me to love you." He said pressing against her.

Ember smiled as Vincent brought her mouth to his and pressed his lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around him and returned his kiss thinking it was still Nalfien as she snuggled closer to him.

Esmme

Old 06-05-2010, 06:18 AM

((Poor Ember. :XD And Nina. Wow. You know . . . the bad guys are winning right now. :XD Scary peoples, scary peoples.))

Vincent grinned mentally. Wrapping his arms about her, he held her close, kissing her more passionately. This might not be such a bad job.
-

With a groan, Nalfien tried to sit up again. Last time it had been a mistake. This time, he was going to be stubborn enough to do it anyway. The half breed managed to sit up, but as soon as he stood, pain washed through him like wave of acid, bringing him back to his knees. "Ember!" Don't hurt her. Bringing Vincent's face to mind, the youth snarled, slamming his fist into the ground. I'm going to help her. I will save her from the council.
But it hadn't happened yet.
-

Yanking himself away from Rose, he turned his back on her, heading for the hall with the bedrooms. Scenting the air once again, he glanced at one of the closed doors. There. "Nina," he whispered, stepping toward it.

((Should he be stopped, or should he actually get in there? :XD))

Ember Mist

Old 06-05-2010, 07:20 AM

((LoL, I say he waits until they actually do it...))

Ember smiled and melted into his kiss, She was slowly regaining her strength and she opened her eyes to see her lover and then pressed against him as she tried to pull away. "W.w..who are you?" She asked weakly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-05-2010, 04:37 PM

Her mind is gone and she said "I want you to love me Riley." she said her eyes are white.

She looked at Rosa and said "you know he will do it to her but I do see you love her so I will help and maybe take Riley to be my lover it might be fun." she laughed like a little girl

Ember Mist

Old 06-05-2010, 11:14 PM

Riley smiled leaned down and kissed her deeply as he took her, not even noticing that See'r was so close. All he cared about was being with her.
(Scene skip)

Esmme

Old 06-06-2010, 05:14 AM

((:XD Poor See'r. . . .))

See'r looked to Rosa uncertainly, but didn't say anything. Instead, he merely scented the air again - and glanced toward the room he thought to be the right one. It was closed, but he thought he heard something . . . and the though scared him. Honestly, he felt his heart sink before he even got close to opening the door. As soon as his pale hand touched the handle, the vampire closed his eyes, taking a few steadying breaths . . . even though he didn't need them.
He wasn't a fool. And he knew what he was hearing. See'r almost turned away. He almost walked away, leaving them all to their fate. But then Nina's face came to mind . . . and his daughter. He couldn't leave them. This was his choice, and he had to live with it for once in his life. He'd never held to his word . . . and it was a struggle for him to do it now.
Opening the door, the tall man felt his instincts take over, his eyes darkening. Riley. Death in his eyes, the vampire let out an enraged yell as he lunged forward. Taking to the air, he ended up practically straddling his brother, his clawed hands moving to the front of his throat as he pulled back. He'd take his head if it went much further. And . . . he most intended to.
-

Vincent chuckled as Ember came to, slowly regaining a normal sense of mind. His hold on her didn't loosen . . . it tightened, keeping her in her place. "Hello, Ember," he whispered, nipping her cheek with his fangs. "How lovely of you to wake up when you did." How absolutely human of you. Weak, pathetic . . . and absolutely delicious. Licking the drop of blood from the woman's cheek, the vampire laughed. "You're coming home with us."

Ember Mist

Old 06-06-2010, 05:29 AM

Ember struggled against Vincent and let out a whimper as he nipped her cheek, then licked the blood. "N..n..no please.... L..l...let me go.. I..I've done nothing wrong..." She said as tears sprang from her eyes and slid down her cheeks as she thought of Nalfien.

Riley growled as he was interrupted mid-act with Nina and roared at his brother as he evaded his arms and pulled his pants on. "Too late, I've taken your wife in bed See'r... Nina is mine.." He said crouching down and glaring at him.