loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 07-17-2010, 07:04 PM

<I can't...wish i could...>

Yamiko
*sigh*
Send a message via Yahoo to Yamiko

Old 07-19-2010, 10:53 PM

((Can we please continue? :cry: or at least tell me why lily-chan isn't posting?))

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-20-2010, 03:47 PM

(I think we should just continue...If she gets back on she can kinda jump back in?)

Yamiko
*sigh*

Old 07-20-2010, 04:05 PM

((I'll post sometime tonight then?))

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-20-2010, 05:17 PM

(works for me...so same order just without lily?)

loveisforever95

Old 07-20-2010, 05:28 PM

<Yupp.>

Yamiko
*sigh*

Old 07-20-2010, 08:59 PM

Sachi squeezed her eyes shut and slowly turned back to Devon. The purple tint of her hair was the only thing that distinguished her from a silhouette. Slowly opening her eyes, she looked up at Devon.

"You really don't mind?" her voice was scarcely a whisper.

The power crackling through her body scared her. Sachi fought to contain the energy's desire to get loose. Training was definitely needed if she wanted to be able use this new strength.

"I need to learn to control this, there's not much time."

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-20-2010, 10:08 PM

(looks back at previous posts.)

Arianna woke up blinking at the sudden light, "You aren't leaving without me.." , glaring slightly at Kyle distrustfully, "Are you?" she asked.

Sophia gave Arianna her best puppy dog eyes, "Please Ari? Your room is nice...but it's boring!" she whined. Looking over at Kyle for support.

Kamerine smiled slightly "So, You think Sachi and Devon are done yet?" he asked, wondering if they needed any help or anything.

loveisforever95

Old 07-21-2010, 04:54 PM

Davon smiled at her softly."No I really don't."He said."Your still the Sachi I feel in love with..."He said gently to her.He heard her say she needed control...how could he help???...."Is there any way I can help you learn to control it?"He asked his wondering and soothing.

Levi held her gently in comfort as the tears slid down his cheeks..."I saw my father...and he said I couldn't live here...I don't know what's gotten into him."He said his voice quiet as it wavered from the tears."I missed him so much...but now...he's a jerk."He said knowing he probably shouldn't have said that in front of Sasha..."Let's go find our parents baby girl."He said softly picking her up as he walked out of the room not seeing them.He walked to their room but they weren't there..."Kamerine?"He called as he heard foot steps coming up the stairs.A few tears left his eyes but no others did after this the only sign he had been crying was his red eyes...

Tatiana sighed softly and looked up at Kamerine."I don't know...but they'll call when they need our help..."She said hearing Levi's soft voice as they made their way up the stairs."Levi?Honey?What's wrong?"She asked gently sliding out of Kamerine's arms.She saw the dried tears and the red eyes and knew he had been crying.She gently picked him up seeing red marks on his arms."Who did that to you?"She asked.Levi rested his head against her should still holding his baby sister."It's from when my father wouldn't let me go..."He said quietly.

Kyle looked questioningly at her."I was just going to take sophia somewhere where she wouldn't be so bored...."He said."Wanna come he asked hearing people talking in the hall.

Sasha looked behind her mother and father as she heard another pair of footsteps behind them."Uh levi..."She said quietly.Levi looked at Sachi and then to where she was looking."Sarone?"He asked seeing the demon behind them.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 07-22-2010 at 10:56 PM..

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-21-2010, 06:41 PM

(...Sachi is Yamiko's character...so...????)

Yamiko
*sigh*

Old 07-21-2010, 10:49 PM

((She likes to call Sasha Sachi for some reason....))

Sachi went to hug Devon but phased through him and landed face first on the ground.

"Ok wasn't expecting that..." she sat up, "I think first I need to learn how to solidify. There's no point in having this power if I can stay solid enough to use them."

Standing and turning back to Devon, she carefully wrapped her arms around his waist, making sure she didn't pass into him at any point. Closing her eyes, Sachi let out a long breath and focused on feeling him against herself.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-22-2010, 06:31 PM

(ah...I see now...Well, doesn't everybody want someone named after them?)

Arianna grinned like an excited three-year old "Yup!" she said, taking Kyle and Sophia's hand and almost dragging them out the door in her random happiness.

Sophia looked up at Kyle "I thought I was bad!" she giggled, before skipping forward and opening the door.

Kamerine slowly turned around, "And you would be?" he asked the...man? standing there.

Last edited by robinhoodfan13; 07-23-2010 at 12:40 AM..

dragonlily14
My Bad Temper Can Beat Up Your T...

Old 07-22-2010, 06:45 PM

Isabel held Anistasha close to her. "Its okay. Im here. Your fine." She said and kissed the top of her head.

Anistasha broke down and curled up next to Isabel sobbing in short burst and crying her self back to sleep.

Alexander II growled as the wind began to pick up and mess with his hair. I need to find the woman that my father so deeply hurt. I can feel her pain and it is driving me insaine. He thought and began to wander the streets.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-22-2010, 08:23 PM

(...so your not mad at us? oh and :glomp: LILY!!!)

loveisforever95

Old 07-22-2010, 10:58 PM

<Sorry! :( and Kamerine and Tatiana are in the hall by their rooms...>

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-23-2010, 12:39 AM

(oh...merci! And I edited.)

Yamiko
*sigh*

Old 07-23-2010, 11:17 AM

((Lily-chan! :glomp: *clings* dun go away no more :gonk:))

loveisforever95

Old 07-23-2010, 04:04 PM

Devon had been slightly startled when she went straight through him and then landed face first on the floor.He was about to say are you okay when she started talking but never got the chance as she hugged him making sure she didn't go through him.He rested his arms on her back thinking it might help her become....solid again.

Levi wiggled out of Tatiana's arms handing her Sasha."What do you need now Sarone?"He asked standing in front of him."Your dad want's you back.He wants you to stay with him."Sarone said sighing softly.He didn't want to take this kid from his earth parents but he couldn't do anything about it Levi's father was a higher rank than he was....Levi stared at him in complete horror."I...don't wanna live with my father..."He said softly hiding behind Kamerine.

Tatiana was still confused and tired as she sighed softly."This again..."She whispered to herself as she glared at 'Sarone'."I'm sorry but we're not letting him go..."She said trying to find the strength to guard her son...she still felt really stupid about earlier...and that had taken a lot out of her....She gently held Sasha as she waited to see what happened.She saw Sarone look at Sasha as if he were going to snatch her and growled making him look up at herself.

Kyle laughed lightly and let Arianna drag him out of the room...

Sasha sighed softly and rested her head against her mothers chest.She was hungry and tired and wanted this all to be done with once and for all....

Yamiko
*sigh*

Old 07-23-2010, 08:15 PM

Sachi felt Devon's heat first and slowly her form pressed against his. A smile formed on her lips when she could feel his arms around her small form.

"Much better," she sighed out as she snuggled into his form.

The shadows around her stirred restlessly, hissing loudly.

"They say there's a demon in the house," Sachi translated, eyes narrowed.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-23-2010, 08:22 PM

Arianna paused upon seeing the people in the hall, "Do I want to know?" she asked, carefully stepping into the little group of people.

Sophia looked over at Sarone "Why are you here?" she asked carefully.

Kamerine growled, "We are not giving him to you. He is our son now. His birth father forfeited all rights to him when he left him and Sophia in that hell hole!" he said, stepping in front of the group protectively.

dragonlily14
My Bad Temper Can Beat Up Your T...

Old 07-24-2010, 12:13 AM

Isabel tryed to relax but couldnt. I wonder whats going on she thought. She let her spirit rise as her body continued to hold Anistasha. As her 'spirit form' went through the wall she saw a group of people and Tatiana was one of them.

Anistasha began to snore in her sleep.

Alexander sighed. Wish I didnt have this horrible curse from my father. I hate him so much. He can go burn in hell! He thought and began to walk faster still fuming angry at his dad.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-24-2010, 12:26 AM

(ooo...so Anistasha can like sort of leave her body for a little bit? cool.)

loveisforever95

Old 07-24-2010, 02:43 AM

Devon smiled softly as he felt her body reform.He kissed the top of her head and then knit his eyebrows gently together."What a demon why?"He asked worriedly.

Levi walked out from behind Kamerine and let Sarone gently pick him up."I'll be back..."Levi whispered looking at his baby sister as if i'm not try and bring me back.He looked straight at his family as he dissappeared....

Tatiana's watched Levi with worried eyes wanting to go after him but knowing the demon wouldn't let her."He'll be back..."She repeated softly to herself.Kissing the top of Sasha's head softly.

Kyle watched with questioning eyes as Levi let the demon pick him up and take him."What the...was that?"He asked his voice angry and worried for Levi.

Sasha was about to tell him not to go but he was gone.She looked up at her mother worriedly knowing she might not be able to bring him back....

Yamiko
*sigh*

Old 07-24-2010, 03:15 PM

The shadows calmed down as Sachi pulled away from Devon.

"It's gone.... We should go check on the others," she said as she took Devon's hand and led him out the door.

((sorry so short. my arm hurts and it makes typing hard :())