musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 10-31-2013, 12:00 AM

Hsa shivered.
"We have to find the generator TONIGHT!" she said, "best to nip it at the bud before anything."

Ashleigh woke up in a too familiar dungeon.
Oh man....not again she thought before she begins to loose her breath.
Damn. Since I'm not a human, I'm not going to survive.....

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-31-2013, 04:02 AM

Melhana nodded. "Then we'd best start preparing." She said.

Sakura stepped out as well, wearing a form-fitting riding suit that did not leave any of her curves hidden. She had her helmet under her arm. After seeing the last duels, I'm not going to like it. With real damage...cripes. At her side, Kirin whimpered.

"I'm worried too, little guy." Sakura said quietly. "If I can, I'll end this in a draw."

She mounted in black-and-silver D-Wheel. Haine Kaiba did the same next to her.

"Good luck, Marufuji." The woman said.

"Same to you, Kaiba." Sakura returned.

The signal rang. They were off.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-31-2013, 08:29 PM

"Yeah, however, there might be some out of commission though....." Hsa replied.
"How so?" Atem asked.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-31-2013, 08:44 PM

"That never sounds good." Melhana said.

Kaimiri entered the prison and faced Ashleigh, on the other side of the security field. "Well, well, well...the great Ashleigh Velman-Mutou returns."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-31-2013, 08:47 PM

"Exactly" Hsa said.

"You....sick...bastard....you...know....i....can't ....survive....here...." Ashleigh gasped, "I'm....not....a....human...."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-01-2013, 10:04 PM

"That's the point." Kaimiri said. "I need to get rid of you. If I don't, then...well, things will get troublesome."

Haine took the first turn. "The first turn is mine! I draw!"

Haine Kaiba SC: 2
Sakura Marufuji SC: 1

"I play White Stone of Legend in defense mode, and two cards face-down." Haine said. "Your move."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-01-2013, 10:12 PM

Then, there was a sap on Kaimiri's back. He turned around to see Judai and a band of angels, light and dark.
"Sorry, but you are breaching your probation. You are not allowed to have to kidnap anyone and take them to your own realm. Angels included. Plus you know the rules, you can't kill anyone who are not of this time, and she is a gratuate from her time. So I suggest to release her before you will be bounded and taken away again" he said.
"Judai....." Ashleigh said.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-01-2013, 10:39 PM

"Frankly? I don't care." Kaimiri said, snapping his fingers. Chains of pure dark energy formed and bound Judai, and another set formed a barricade in front of the rest of the angels to prevent them from interfering. "You see, I have my god powers back. This means that, unlike you angels, I can create or banish anything with merely a thought. This includes you and your friends."

Sakura Marufuji SC: 2
Haine Kaiba SC: 2

Sakura drew. "First, I summon Cyber Wyvern in attack mode. (Cyber Wyvern ATK:1200/DEF: 1000) Then, I play Tech-Freeze, which prevents you from activating any spells or traps during this turn. Cyber Wyvern, attack her White Stone of Legend!"

Haine hissed as her stone was destroyed. "And, as per my Wyvern's effect, he delivers piercing damage. That means you take 950 damage, Haine Kaiba!"

Haine Kaiba LP: 3050

"I end my turn with two face-downs."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-01-2013, 10:46 PM

The chains adsorbed into Judai's body.
"You forget, I'm a pure element of dark so I can absorb anything that you bind on me" he said, then he clicked his fingers. The chains broke on the other angels, and the door opened. Ashleigh crawled to Judai, just missing Kaimiri's feet as he tried to step on then, pulling them off. Judai picked the girl up.
"Come on, lets get you to Uriel pronto" he said, then the the group disappeared, leaving Kaimiri alone.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-02-2013, 02:30 AM

Kaimiri scowled. Where did they get this power? Even angels aren't equal to a god. Especially not the one who--

His thoughts were interrupted by his ear comlink buzzing. He tapped it. "What is it?"

"Your ward is back," the voice on the other end said. "He looks pretty banged up from his duel."

"I'll be right there." Kaimiri said. He cut the link and ported.

Ryoga touched the back of his head and hissed. The injury was still tender, despite the healing at the medcenter. Once again, he was back in Kaimiri's...well, prison. Though right now he was in his private chamber. Ryoga thought of it more as a fancy prison cell, which was pretty much what it was.

"I'm coming in." Was all the Kaimiri gave before he entered. "So. You lost."

"Thanks for stating the obvious." Ryoga said, surly. Damn, he hadn't taken that much damage in his first round, and Sakura had beat him without losing one life point.

"Don't talk back to me." Kaimiri said. He sent a jolt of pain through the collar, and Ryoga hissed in pain. "Now. I told you to go all-out. You said you have dueled Kamikaze Sakura before. Was that a lie? Because if it was..."

"No. I wasn't lying." Ryoga replied. "And she creamed me then, too. And I was going all-out."

"Consciously, yes. But...I need complete obedience, which you haven't been giving me, despite your collar." Kaimiri held out his hand. "I didn't want to do this, but...it appears I have no choice."

He placed his hand on Ryoga's forehead. Blinding pain shot through his skull...and then he blacked out.

Haine SC: 3
Sakura SC: 2

Haine hissed as she drew. "Thanks to my White Stone of Legend's effect, I can add one Blue-Eyes from my deck to my hand." She said. "Next, I summon the Lord of D, and activate the Flute of Summoning Dragon!" This one's to you, old man. She thought, thinking of her ancestor. "Now I can Special Summon two dragons from my hand! Come out, Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Divine Dragon-Excelion!" She smiled. "And now I think I'll attack your Cyber Wyvern with my Blue-Eyes!"

"Negate attack!" Sakura countered.

"Trap Jammer! Your Negate Attack is destroyed!"

"Then I'll activate Mist Body! I still take damage, but my Wyvern can't be destroyed by battle."

"That still leaves you with 1800 points of damage." Haine said. The Blue-Eyes' attack went through, and while the wyvern wasn't destroyed, Sakura staggered.

Sakura Marufuji LP: 2200

"And now I'll have Excelion attack your Wyvern! He may not go to the Grave, but I'll still do damage." Another attack went through, and Sakura's LP went down even more.

Sakura Marufuji LP: 1900

"I end, for now." Haine said.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-02-2013, 05:51 AM

Aki and Selena (who was seeing if Rei's condition has changed) was in the infernity, till there was a flash of light and Judai held Ashleigh (who was back as Laria) was standing there.
"Kaimiri nearly killed her by taking her to his realm" he explained, "which was one of the rules he breached."
"You got to be kidding me...." Aki groaned, as she fiddled with a locket around her neck.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-03-2013, 03:13 AM

"Killing him isn't going to be easy. To kill a god, with no way to siphon of their powers, is to risk tearing the universe apart." Selena said. "And finding a way to siphon his powers away isn't going to be easy. At all."

Kamiri pulled his hand away from the boy's head. He smiled. It was a success; he had sealed his mind away, completely. "You have a strong soul, Ryoga Kamishiro. Too bad it had to be sealed away; I could have shown you so much."

Sakura SC: 3
Haine SC: 3

Sakura drew. Time for me to do some damage of my own, she thought. "I summon Cybermage Tesla (ATK: 1900/DEF: 1200) in attack mode," she said. "He gains 300 attack for every monster on my field that is the 'Cyber' archetype. That brings his attack up to 2100!"

"I activate Spellbinding Circle! This brings your Cybermage's attack down 700 points, to 1400, and you can't change his position." Haine said with a smirk. "Sorry about that."

So you think. "Then I'll just play Mystical Space Typhoon from my hand, to destroy your Spellbinding Circle." The magic circle around her Cybermage Tesla shattered. "And now I'll have him attack your Divine Dragon-Excelion!"

The Cybermage attacked Haine's dragon, and shattered it. Haine swore in some language as her Life Points went down.

Haine Kaiba LP: 2450

"Next I'll activate a Spell; Double Strike. Any damage we take from battle is doubled. Here, have another 600 damage!"

Haine Kaiba LP: 1850

"And I'll end with Swords of Concealing Light, which flips all your monsters face-down and prevents you from attacking for three turns. Your move, Haine."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 03:25 AM

"But we have to work on her....she looks like she's dead already" Aki said as Uriel appeared, "and we have to hurry."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-03-2013, 04:01 AM

"I'll do what I can," Uriel said. "I can feel her aura; it's weak."

"If it helps, she does still have a pulse." Selena said. She had her 'aura filter' on, so she knew what Uriel was talking about. "Will you need any help bringing her out of it?"

Haine SC: 4
Sakura SC: 3

Haine drew. Great. Now I have her Swords to contend with. She thought. She opened a private channel to Sakura. "Just so you know, any damage we take is real. Direct damage from attacks or effects will draw blood."

"Yeah, I know. I saw the previous duels, and I don't want to be sent to the hospital, or send anyone there." Her opponent replied. "The whole question is, will the loser even survive? I saw what happened to that Rei girl..."

"That makes two of us," Haine said. Then she got a brain blast. "Hey...I propose we end this in a tie."

"I like your thinking, Kaiba." Sakura replied. "Let's do it."

"Right then." She closed the private channel and made her move. "I play Card Destruction, to send all our hands to the Graveyard and redraw." She said. When she got her new hand, she grinned. "First I activate Monster Reborn to bring back the Blue-Eyes from my last hand from the Graveyard. And, since I have a Blue-Eyes in my hand, I can activate Polymerization to fuse them together. Come forth, Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!"

She let the moment sit on the field for a few seconds, savoring it. "Of course, since he's a Fusion monster, I can't attack this turn. I set three face-downs and end."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 04:13 AM

"What I don't understand is this. Why would Kamiri do such a thing?" Judai asked, "It's so foolish of him."
"That I also want to know" Aki agreed.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-03-2013, 05:00 AM

Selena narrowed her eyes in thought, and flipped off her implant. Kaimiri is planning something. It probably has something to do with this tournament from hell. We have to stop it.

Sakura SC: 4
Haine SC: 4

Sakura drew. "Well, I can match that." She said. "I remove my Cyber End Dragon from play to Special Summon Maelific Cyber End Dragon to the field in attack position! And, since we both know this is a Turbo Duel..."

"It stays on the field, thanks to Speed World 3." Haine finished.

Sakura nodded. "I guess I'll end my turn with that, Kaiba. Your move." Here's hoping you know enough to use Speed World 3's effect. It'll wipe both of us out if you do.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 06:04 AM

"Is something wrong?" Aki asked Selena.
"Yeah, you don't like yourself" Judai added.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-03-2013, 09:34 PM

Selena looked to the two and flipped her implant back on. "I was just thinking." She said. "We need to stop this tournament from hell tonight, and get Yugi and the others out as well."

Haine SC: 5
Sakura SC: 4

"My turn, then." Haine said. "Well, looks like this is the last turn. I activate the Speed Spell Double Shot! This doubles the number of Speed Counters I have, as long as I discard the same number of cards from my hand this turn.

"Next, I'll use Speed World 3's effect. I can take eight Spell Counters off to give my monster a direct attack, and then I take the same amount of damage as my opponent. Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, attack Sakura Marufuji directly!"

The attack went through, and once Sakura took her damage, the same amount was dealt to Haine. Right before her attack hit Sakura, she used a fast spell to erect a shield around Sakura to minimize the amount of physical damage to the woman. She did the same for herself, though she was sent crashing into the wall with her D-Wheel.

-RESULT: DRAW-

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 09:38 PM

Judai looked at Uriel, who was trying to help his daughter.
"I don't get it. She is light and dark, but still is vournable to Kaimiri" he said, "I mean, she should be stronger than that."
"That I have to agree. Among all of us, she is powerful, but now...." Aki agreed.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-03-2013, 09:56 PM

"Kaimiri has evolved past what any of us thought." Selena said. Uriel was murmuring a spell under his breath, and his and Ashleigh's auras were shimmering. "Frankly, I never thought a god could evolve, but..." she turned to leave the room. "I need to make a call to someone who knows far more about this than me."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-04-2013, 05:43 AM

"Right" Judai said, then walked towards Uriel.
"So, what's the damage?" Judai asked, as Hsa came in. She gasped.
"Oh no, what happened to my angel twin?" she gasped.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-04-2013, 06:04 AM

Uriel paused at a point in his incantations to answer Hsa. He opened one eye slightly. "Kaimiri happened. He's more dangerous than any of us expected, after these five millennia."

Once Selena was out of earshot of the group in the hospital room, she pulled tapped the communicator in her ear and called Dartz. "You rang?"

"Kaimiri. He's more powerful than we expected." Selena said. "He's evolved. I didn't think that gods could do that, especially one as powerful as he already was."

There was a heavy pause. "I don't like it either." The Atlantean finally said. "Do you want me to tell Atem and Melhana?"

Selena considered the question. Apparently for quite a while because at one point Dartz prompted her with, "Kamikaze? Are you all right?"

Selena shook her head. "No, I'm fine. I think." She replied "I'll be at the ship within the hour. There's a few things I still need to take care of here before I head back."

"All right. And you know we'll have to tell them before too long." Dartz said.

"I know." Selena replied. "See you when I get back home." She cut the link, and was setting off to leave the medical facility when she saw two gurneys rushed past.

"Get this girl a unit of artificial blood! STAT!"

Selena looked to the direction of the voice, and saw, to her horror, an all too familiar figure on the first gurney. And the second as well....

No....HAINE!!!! SAKURA!!!

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-04-2013, 06:09 AM

"He couldn't...he shouldn't....how can that be possible?" Hsa said, "I thought we cut that link off between both of them centries ago."
"What is she talking about?" Judai sighed.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-04-2013, 06:32 AM

"I should let Hsa explain, not the least of which because I have to finish helping this girl." Uriel replied.

Dartz hung up and sighed. He slumped back into his chair at his desk in the ship's medbay. He put a hand to his face and drew it down, weary. Sometimes, I feel far older than 15,000 years. He thought. Even after the Pharaoh had defeated him and freed him from the Orechalcos, Dartz was still undying. Immortal. He'd lived far longer than any human should, and it was taking its toll. Kaimiri has returned, and he's more powerful than ever. This is not going to be fun.

What bothered him most was the fact that Kamikaze Sakura wasn't intending on telling her friends. That was the most disturbing of all....

"Dr. Dartz? Are you feeling alright?"

Dartz looked up to see one of the doctors in his employ in the doorway, looking at him with concern. Apparently he looked overworked and underslept...which wasn't far off the mark, to be honest. "I'm fine, Reinard." He told the young man. "Really, I am. I'm just taking a breather."

The young man paused before nodding and going back to his work. Dartz sighed and rubbed his temples. I've been in this universe for 15,000 years...but it feels more like 50,000.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-04-2013, 06:50 PM

Hsa sighed.
"There is something you should know. During his time in prison, someone smuggle him a powerful orb. By the time we got it, he already absorbed it, causing his power to grow. However, as you know he and Yugi are connected. So we thought we broke the connection. But looks like since he captured your highness, it was rebuild, meaning that the longer he's in there, the more Kaimiri grows in power. First we have to get Yugi out, then hunt Kaimiri down. He was to be beheaded for his crimes a few centuries ago, but was able to find a loophole in it, meaning as long as he doesn't kill, he will be released on bail. But since he killed that one person, and convinced a whole community to enjoy blood shedding, there is a warrant to arrest and have him executed."
"Wait, you're saying, i could've killed him on the spot when I got her out of there?" Judai asked? Hsa shook her head.
"Not possible." she said.
"But what about you?" Judai asked, "what do you mean by 'my angel twin'?"
"We all have an angel twin" Hsa replied, "My element is as the same as her apparently, so technically i'm a princess of the dark angel realm. This is part of my training." Even Uriel stopped at that statement.