Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-04-2012, 04:53 PM

"You do realize by talking about it now, you're making me want to talk about it even less." Uriel is getting a bit annoyed to say the least. It also doesn't help that he's now hungry, but doesn't want to eat. That never helps anyone's mood. "Could is the key word there." He's being stubborn pretty much. "So it may never happen." All he wanted to do was eat his breakfast this morning. Start the day off right and then, maybe, talk about the mark, but things definitely didn't do as planned this time. "This could have waited until after breakfast at least."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-04-2012, 06:11 PM

Kirin closes his eyes, he knows he should have waited. A few tears slide down his cheeks as he turns to leave. "I just worry about you." He whispers as he heads to the kitchen. He starts cleaning up. He truly wishes he could go back and wait but it's to late for that now. He is in the middle of cleaning when he sinks to his knees just allowing himself to cry. His whole body shakes as the tears flow.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-04-2012, 06:29 PM

Uriel is, essentially, against the mark though. He can admit that. It's because he doesn't want to be marked by anyone. But he's also against being hurt too. So either way, he won't be happy about what's happening. He isn't looking as Kirin and so doesn't see the tears. But eventually he does come out of the room and does see him crying. "Why are doing that?" Crying he means. There's no reason for it in his mind.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-04-2012, 06:39 PM

"I'm scared. Of loosing you." He does his best to calm down. "Not only could you be hurt if you are taken, but you could be marked by a demon. They wouldn't give you a choice... and if you were marked by another... I'd loose you forever." He whispers standing up. He goes back to cleaning up the kitchen.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-04-2012, 07:23 PM

"You shouldn't worry about that." Yet at least. "I'm still here." Instead of trying to get away somehow, Uriel is still here. "Well, unless being marked makes you their slave, I wouldn't exactly be willing to stick around." He's not exactly fond of demons to say the least.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-04-2012, 07:36 PM

"You might not be willing but if you left they could and would come after you. Others would take you back to your master. The punishment would be great." The truth of it is that the darkness is held at bay with Uriel by his side. He takes a deep breath. "Please... I need to keep you safe." He says begging.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-04-2012, 07:48 PM

"Then I'd keep running...and learn how to defend myself, to fight." Uriel is stubborn just quite a bit at times. He's frowning as he speaks. He really doesn't like this idea of being marked....it sounds like belonging to someone and he doesn't like the sound of that at all. He doesn't want to belong to anyone. "Why can't you do that without marking?" He asks, kind of whining like. He doesn't like seeing Kirin cry or anything but he doesn't want to belong to anyone either.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-04-2012, 07:51 PM

"I could, but it would be harder, and no guarantee that I could keep you safe." He says. "And if I lost you..." He falls silent. This couldn't be about him. He turns away from Uriel fighting back the tears. Fighting back the urge to beg.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-04-2012, 07:58 PM

"And how would a mark alone prevent that?" Uriel doesn't understand it. How is that alone supposed to keep others from taking him and other things, how is that supposed to protect him? He doesn't understand it if it is even possible for him to understand it that is. He doesn't like to see Kirin like this, but he still doesn't understand at least not fully.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-05-2012, 12:44 AM

"It will show others you are mine. Most will respect that. I can't loose you Uriel. I can't." He says doing his best not to break down. "I wish with all my heart I could make you understand." He says though he knows it will be near impossible to do such a thing. He just stares at his hands.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-05-2012, 02:02 AM

"Most? And what if they don't?" Then it'll be the same for Uriel either way, wouldn't it? Being stolen and bad things happening, no matter what his choice is, and he doesn't like it. At the same time, he doesn't understand why Kirin is pushing this so much, how can he care so much already? He ends up pulling Kirin over, hugging him, not sure what else to do.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-05-2012, 02:53 AM

"Then I'll be able to punish them." He says. He gasps as Uriel pulls him into a hug. He puts his arms around him. "Before I met you I was consumed by the darkness. But now... it's still there but way in the back of my being." He says resting his head on Uriel's.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-05-2012, 03:07 AM

"But how? What if they're stronger than you?" Uriel can't help but ask, mainly because he's somewhat afraid of what would happen then. "Um...that's a good then..." He is a bit surprised at this. Without thinking, he nuzzles into Kirin a bit. "What's this darkness?" He can't help it-he's curious.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-05-2012, 04:01 AM

"There aren't many out there who are stronger then me." He strokes Uriel's hair as he thinks on how to answer this question. "It started when I fell. I don't know why it happened, but I know it did." He kisses Uriel's forehead.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-05-2012, 04:07 AM

Uriel resists the urge to ask about why does he need the mark if Kirin is so strong. He barely resists that urge actually. He ends up leaning into the touch, making a purr like noise without even realizing it. "I don't understand any of this." He says softly before just leaning into Kirin.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-05-2012, 04:13 AM

"Honestly, I don't get much of it either." He says just holding Uriel close. Bucky climbs up and curls up on Uriel's head. This causes Kirin to break into a genuine smile and he laughs. "He likes you so much."

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-05-2012, 04:18 AM

Uriel randomly leans over and kisses Kirin on his cheek-Uriel's version of thanks for now. "Yep, apparently so...which is a good thing..since you say sometimes I'll have to be alone." He can't help but sound sad at the idea.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-05-2012, 04:34 AM

"I won't leave you alone more then I have to." He says with a smile. "I'm sorry I upset you." He says stepping aback a bit. He truly is sorry and hates that he keeps upsetting Uriel.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-05-2012, 04:52 AM

"Good then." But Uriel can't help but make a bti of an unhappy noise as Kirin pulls back, though he does resist the childish urge of grabby hands when he does. "It's...it's alright." Uriel knows that he more than likely get more easily upset than the normal, but he can't just change it or anything like that.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-05-2012, 05:17 AM

Kirin cups Uriel's cheek he gently and leans in. He presses his lips against Uriel's softly. He lets his hand wander down his neck to his shoulder as he continue's to kiss him.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-05-2012, 05:29 AM

Uriel looks up at Kirin when he feels his touch. He kind of freezes, a bit surprised at the kiss. But he doesn't find himself disliking it or anything. Once his brain starts working again, he, a bit hesitantly, kisses back, licking at Kirin's lips a bit.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-05-2012, 04:01 PM

Kirin groans his lips parting. This was heaven on Earth for him. To be allowed to be this close to Uriel. He puts his arms around Uriel's waist as he continues to kiss the younger angel.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-05-2012, 04:24 PM

Uriel Shivers a bit, surprised at Kirin's reaction-the groaning. He hasn't done this before, but he can go with the flow. He, a bit hesitantly, slips his tongue inside Kirin's mouth before he starts exploring. He ends up halfway clinging to Kirin's shirt.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-05-2012, 04:33 PM

Kirin moves his hands down so they rest on Uriel's lower back. He groans as his mouth is explored. He isn't new to this, but this time was better. He soon has to break the kiss, so he can catch his breath. He pants lightly. "Wow." He manages to get out.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-05-2012, 05:02 PM

Now, when Kirin pulls away, he gets to see Uriel blushing just a lot. He has his head bowed a bit as he's a bit embarrassed as he just went and did that without thinking. Kirin isn't the only one working on that breathing thing. He may be a bit embarrassed, but neither is he letting go of Kirin.