shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-23-2011, 03:12 PM

Ciel was reluctant but for who knows what reason, he could not help but laugh at Pluto. "Pluto get out of my clothes." He said between giggles. He wasn't used to this much attention from anyone. Not even Sebastian who bathed him until recently. It was an odd feeling, and Ciel couldn't make heads or tails of it.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-23-2011, 03:16 PM

Pluto laughed and nodded. "Okay Ciel." instead of getting out of ciels clothes though, he slid upwards so instead of ciel having the shirt on, he did. Pluto sat back rather proud of himself, and started panting again. "I did what Ciel said, aren't you proud?" he pawed at Ciels pale chest. "You're like a ghost ciel!" he yawned loudly, and with it came a whining sound. "Tired." he said with a lopsided fanged smile. He then burrowed up close to Ciel, laid his head on ciels lap and began to lightly snore.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-23-2011, 03:32 PM

Ciel stared down at his lap as Pluto fell asleep. Not caring if he woke the dog he yet again called for Sebastian. No response. Ciel gave up and laid his bare back against the floor. "Its only natural that a servant of the Phantomhive's should be able to do this." He laughed and fell asleep.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-23-2011, 03:47 PM

it had been probably an hour or so since Ciel fell asleep when pluto woke up. "Ciel?" he whined and nuzzled ciels neck. "Arrgh arrrr." he licked the boys neck a few times before trying to fall back asleep. "Sleep well my lord." he smiled, his voice not at all like a dogs, it was perfect, flawless......

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-23-2011, 04:35 PM

Grell's eyes flew open when he felt Sebastian's tongue in his mouth. He wasn't expecting anything like this. He had thought Sebastian would have scolded him for biting him, but he didn't. Grell could only stand and stare down at Sebastian. He didn't know what to do because he had been expecting any of this and it caught him off guard. When he finally was able to move he grinned down at Sebastian. "Now that wasn't so bad was it, Sebas-chan." Grell moved swiftly to the door and reached out to grabbed the knob, but stopped to look back. "I would love to join you, my dear Sebas-chan, but Madame Red must be worried sick over me. I mustn't leave her waiting." Grell pushed the door opened and slipped out of the room. His heart was like a butterfly trying to become free of it's cage. Grell gave a little twirl and then began his search for Madame Red. "Madame Red. Are you here?" He asked as he pushed open the door leading to her room.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-23-2011, 06:25 PM

Akira got up and walked down the hall. *It was getting late, and she needed some sleep. She wasn't told where to sleep or if Elizabeth had left or stayed. She was the girl's maid after all, and her job was to be where the girl was when Paula wasn't. She had heard from the other servants the Elizabeth was to wed the Phantomhive brat which worked out to her advantage. She'd be staying at the mansion with Paula and the others. This way, she could gain the trust of everyone before she fulfilled her plan.*

Walking further down the hall, she passed a twirling Grell. "What an odd character." then she thought of the others she met. Numerous odd characters.

Finny was fast asleep. All day, he'd been trying to fix the garden. He knew Sebastian would fix it in no time the next day, but he wanted to accomplish it on his own. After all, Sebastian had hired him. He had to make it up somehow. At least, the trees weren't ruined this time.*

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-24-2011, 12:10 AM

Sebastian laughed and after a few moments of sitting realized that he hadn't told Akira where to rest. He felt where she was and appeared in front of her. "You shall take the room next to mine." he said handing her a pair of nightclothes and the key to the room. "I will wake you up when its time for breakfast to be made." he bowed his head. "Do you need anything else?" he asked, his mind was barely there he was truly still thinking about the events that had gone on only a few moments before within his room.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-24-2011, 01:20 AM

Akira didn't even jump when Sebastian appeared before her. She knew she should have when they were already suspicious of her. She took the key and night clothes from the demon with one thought on her mind. Was he trying to get himself killed or was it merely just to keep her under a close eye? Either way, she'd keep up her act until the time was right. "Only one thing. I have yet to learn every room within the mansion, so I don't haven't the slightest idea of where to head."

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-24-2011, 02:48 PM

Ciel awoke the next morning to find himself laying on his bed next to Pluto lacking his clothing. "SEBASTIAN!!! GET THIS FOUL BEAST OFF OF ME! AND FIND MY CLOTHES!!!" He screamed fully awake. What on earth did Puru Puru do to me last night? Should I be concerned? No. He isn't that bright, he is a dog after all. He thought.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-24-2011, 08:00 PM

Sebastian led Akira to her room and bid her a good night

---the next morning---

Sebastian seemed to materialize the same time Ciel shouted. "Good morning young master." he dipped his head unphazed by the sight before him. "Pluto, down. Outside." those simple three words were enough to send the dog man, dressed in ciels nightclothes barreling down the hall at fullspeed. "Please rise, I shall dress you. Breakfast awaits in your office, as does a letter from the queen."

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-24-2011, 08:23 PM

Akira followed the butler to her room and said good night. She quickly got changed and hoped into bed. It didn't take very long to fall asleep. In the morning however, it was a different story. She woke up to yelling coming from somewhere within the mansion. Unsure of what it was and if she should just disregard it, she got up and got dressed. If the master was up, the rest of servants would have to get up shortly. "I presume I should wait here for my orders."

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-24-2011, 11:56 PM

Ciel looked at Sebastian and blushed. "Did Greil make any mistakes last night? I couldn't tell from where I was." He chuckled. "You might want to go wake Akira, Meirin, Paula, Finnian, and Bard. I trust that our longtime servant Tanaka is awake, and laughing somewhere."
On that cue Tanaka peeked into the room and laughed. "Ha Ha Ha."

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-25-2011, 01:24 AM

'Where could that women have gone to?' Grell thought. He had searched the whole house and she was nowhere to be found. She wasn't in her room, so where could she have gone. Grell roamed around the house a while longer before he sat down against a wall. 'I'm lost...again. This place is so confusing.' He thought. How was anyone suppose to get around here without getting lost. Grell yawned and soon he found his eyes were beginning to feel heavy. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep and when he did he was out cold. "Oh! Sebas-chan~~" He mumbled as he dreamed. He was sprawled out in on of the halls tossing and turning in his sleep.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-25-2011, 06:59 PM

Liz decided to sleep at ciels mansion instead of going home. Waking she stretched and went in search of sebastian of akira so she could get dressed. "Sebastian-san? Ah there you are. Can I borrow akira so that i can get dressed?"

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-25-2011, 07:24 PM

Sebastian smiled and resumed to get Ciel dressed. When he was done he went to do as his master bid him. Though on his way to Akiras room, he tripped over Greil and when he got up Elizabeth was speaking to him. "Good morning Miss Middleford, and yes Akiras room is there, go on and introduce yourself." he bowed and continued down the hall, not looking back to see if greil had woken or not.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-25-2011, 07:35 PM

"Ouch~ What th-" Grell said as he was woken up suddenly. He sat up and held on to his side grimacing at the sudden unwelcoming pain. He looked around trying to find who had kicked him and he saw Sebastian walking off. Grell jumped up and brushed off any dust that may have collected on him and began to run after Sebastian. He didn't even care that it must have been Sebastian that had kicked him in his sleep."Sebas-chan~ Wait up!" Grell yelled trying to catch up with him.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-25-2011, 07:51 PM

Sebastian put a hand to his temple. "Yes Greil, good morning." he muttered underhis breath. "You can help me prepare breakfast, hide your hair and eyes please." he walked into the kitchen, and began to get out ingredients, he rarely looked at greil and when he did it was only to give him an order.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-25-2011, 08:02 PM

"Ah!....I forgot...." Grell reached up scratched his head. 'I don't want to hide my hair.' Grell thought pouting to himself. He relucantly pulled back his hair into the low pony tail he wore and as he tightened the knot it turned black. He reached inside his coat and pulled out a pair of glasses and put them on and when he looked up his eyes were not the same intense color of green-gold as they had been before. "What would you like me to help with?" Grell said following Sebastian into the Kitchen he waited for a reply, but he only got about a few orders and then he just stood there. "Awe, I can help a little more. I can be useful.." Grell said softly.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 05-25-2011, 10:33 PM

Madame Red wandered about the Phantomhive Mansion, not really sure what she was doing and how she got there and why it was already morning. She had woken up in one of the guest bedrooms, at least. "Ah, well. Might as well go downstairs to get something to eat."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-26-2011, 12:51 AM

Liz made her way to akiras room and knocked softly. "Akira?"
((Yeah short I know.))

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2011, 01:02 AM

Akira walked over to the door and opened it. Standing before was Elizabeth. "I thought I heard someone out here. What might I help you with?" She hoped there wasn't much the girl wanted her to do. She wanted to snoop around a little and get some dirt on the demon. Of course, her plans could be easily screwed up.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-27-2011, 12:04 AM

Liz smiled at her. "Would you kindly come help me dress." She said not waiting for a answer she walked to her room to decide what she wanted to wear. She decided on a simple pink frock and a lighter pink skirt.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-27-2011, 04:14 AM

Akira wasn't sure what to do. She didn't want to dress the girl. She never dressed anyone before. Except herself of course. The girl closed the door behind her and followed Elizabeth to her room. She looked at the clothing that she had picked. Does she only wear pink? Unsure of what to help with first, she looked to the girl. "I've never did this before. What do I start with?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-27-2011, 05:30 PM

Liz blinked at her and frowned. "Well first i need a bath. Maybe I should ask to borrow sebstian-san." She said with a slight sigh.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-29-2011, 07:09 PM

"Sebastian. I believe I hear Lizzy calling for you. Since she will soon be my wife I suggest you help her with whatever she needs. Just don't overdo it like you have a tendency to do when I tell you to serve other people. That always makes me cross. Understand?" He called to Sebastian not caring for an answer to his question because he already knew it.