(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-25-2023, 01:38 AM

Wow lucky haha. I've never played the lottery

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-25-2023, 03:46 AM

My mom is convinced the scratch its are the best way to go. Which if you did the math would probably end up being the case? We just never go to any stores XD

A dozen moves?? That's so many :O I've definitely moved my sibs more than that all together but only once that I can remember as a kid. We've been here 30 years

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-25-2023, 04:10 AM

I've never permanently moved, only temporarily (to be closer to school/work)

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-25-2023, 04:14 AM

No kidding! We went from New Mexico when I was 6 to Oregon. quite a change. Never saw my best friend Jeffery again :(

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-25-2023, 05:20 AM

Aww :/ nowadays you can find almost anyone just through the internet! Have you considered trying to reconnect with him?

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-25-2023, 07:57 AM

Haha! That's true! The two of us were pretty young so I kinda doubt he would remember me. I'd have to look through old keepsakes from the time and see if I had his full name written down in a planner of my parents or something XD My buddy from 1st grade on the other hand... I'd have much better luck with him since we hung out a ton though grade school

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-25-2023, 11:41 AM

This looks like another lovely place to snuggle in >.>

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-25-2023, 01:38 PM

I sometimes buy a ticket or two when the grand prize cash reaches above a certain level. XD

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-25-2023, 01:43 PM

I always mean to buy tickets but then I forget, or have no idea how and my anxiety takes over and I chicken out. Then I send my mom to go buy them for me sometimes

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-25-2023, 01:48 PM

My mom would probably just tell me that I'm wasting my money. I'm like, I'll just cut down on my snacks and drinks and use that money to buy a ticket every once in a while. Who knows, if I actually get lucky then I can retire and never have to deal with work again.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-25-2023, 01:49 PM

God wouldn't that be nice, I'd just retire somewhere to a small cottage in the middle of the woods and then travel a lot

I'd become a modern day adventurer(Why does that look like its spelled wrong) and own a cottage like the witches in fairy tales

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-25-2023, 01:54 PM

Yeah, I know it's a long shot that will probably never come true but gotta keep that hope alive somehow.

I'd buy a nice house somewhere in the city that's larger than the one we live in right now so we have more space for things, and maybe another one out in the country to retire to, with a bit of land to grow some veggies and keep pets in.

Then I'd just spend my days either in my room on my computer or going out for leisurely walks and eating good food for the rest of my life.

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 02-25-2023, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
Yeah, I know it's a long shot that will probably never come true but gotta keep that hope alive somehow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
My mom is convinced the scratch its are the best way to go. Which if you did the math would probably end up being the case? We just never go to any stores XD
I've spent a couple hundred dollars on tickets throughout my entire life, and since I'm 30 and buy them a couple times a year, I wouldn't say I'm a gambler by any means. However, the chance of winning the jackpot on the particular game I played was 1:876,000. So, yeah, it definitely can happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
A dozen moves?? That's so many :O I've definitely moved my sibs more than that all together but only once that I can remember as a kid. We've been here 30 years
I grew up in a blended family; I bounced between both sets of my grandparents a lot as a little girl. My mom and dad split when I was two, so I stayed with them sometimes as well, obviously separately. When I was about ten, my mother moved closer to the rest of us, and she moved three times between my age of 10-16. I got my first apartment at 19, but my grandfather passed away so I moved in with my grandmother for awhile to help her out. Then, I got my apartment back after a few years, and here I am again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
This looks like another lovely place to snuggle in >.>
*sets out comfy pillows and fluffy blankets* Snuggle in, Cora, glad you found us I probably won't pick on you as bad in here.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-25-2023, 03:41 PM

I think I buy around maybe 10 times a year? Sometimes more, usually less. I do know that the odds of winning the jackpot is a lot lower than one's chances of getting struck by lightning, so. ;;

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-26-2023, 01:10 AM

Quote:

I'd buy a nice house somewhere in the city that's larger than the one we live in right now so we have more space for things, and maybe another one out in the country to retire to, with a bit of land to grow some veggies and keep pets in.

Then I'd just spend my days either in my room on my computer or going out for leisurely walks and eating good food for the rest of my life.
My dad buys 1 ticket every week. He knows he's never going to win, but he described it as spending a dollar a week to dream. Can't dream of winning if you don't play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWEEP View Post
*sets out comfy pillows and fluffy blankets* Snuggle in, Cora, glad you found us I probably won't pick on you as bad in here.

Oooooh look at that snuggly pillows and blankets .....*instantly falls asleep in corner without meaning to *

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-26-2023, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
My dad buys 1 ticket every week. He knows he's never going to win, but he described it as spending a dollar a week to dream. Can't dream of winning if you don't play.
Yep, that's how I see it. Gotta actually buy something if you want to be a part of the draw.

We need a bedroom decor CI.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-26-2023, 02:47 AM

Quote:

We need a bedroom decor CI.
That's so weird.....I was just thinking of that myself yesterday. We have a bubble bath and yet we do not have a bedroom.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-26-2023, 02:53 AM

I guess one might have been in the works before the site borked? We were getting quite a few indoors decor CI in the last few years Wishie was still here iirc.

I'd love to see poses like bedside tables, lamps, drawers (both tidy and meesy versions), clothes strewn on the floor, etc.

I'm using the Comfy Corner's chair/bench thing and pretending it's a bed.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-26-2023, 05:06 AM

I could not even begin to know what wishie was working on before she left, she was a bit of a lone wolf in that department, we were often just as surprised as the rest of you

But I do think that makes a very creative bed, it works really well

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 02-26-2023, 02:10 PM

It's draw day! I'll wait a couple more hours though; let any last minute people catch up if they can. Everyone else should be on the list and ready to go!

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-26-2023, 02:43 PM

Oooh, exciting!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-26-2023, 03:13 PM

Thanks! I wonder where Wishie is these days, haven't seen her in quite a while.

Yay draw time! I'll probably miss it by a few hours because I'll be in bed.

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 02-26-2023, 06:35 PM

All right, just about time for the draw! After I finish my current video game mission, that is

---------- Post added 02-26-2023 at 04:10 PM ----------

I got a little carried away with my game and forgot to roll So, here we go! Next week count starts right after this! We have eight potential winners, so let's see who got lucky for our trial opening!

The 8-sided dice lands on 4

---------- Post added 02-26-2023 at 04:14 PM ----------

zigbigadorlube: is the winner!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-27-2023, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Thanks! I wonder where Wishie is these days, haven't seen her in quite a while.

Yay draw time! I'll probably miss it by a few hours because I'll be in bed.
She was still a student when she was pixeling for us, I imagine she's working now. I hope she's well, I miss her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWEEP View Post
All right, just about time for the draw! After I finish my current video game mission, that is

---------- Post added 02-26-2023 at 04:10 PM ----------

I got a little carried away with my game and forgot to roll So, here we go! Next week count starts right after this! We have eight potential winners, so let's see who got lucky for our trial opening!

The 8-sided dice lands on 1

---------- Post added 02-26-2023 at 04:14 PM ----------

zigbigadorlube: is the winner!
Congrats Ziggles!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-27-2023, 02:20 AM

Yay congratulations zigbigadorlube <3