Saganu
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Saganu

Old 05-01-2007, 01:38 PM

I love Ouran!!! <3

Found of it because of LJ icons xDD I first saw the anime, up to 5 episodes or so (show was on japanese TV yet), and my sis and i got all hooked. My surprise was to know that by the time i found of the anime, here in Spain the manga was already up to volume 3, and i didn't knew they were releasing it!!! >0<;;
So now i've seen all the anime and read till volume 7, can't wait to get next one!! TT________TT

My favs are Mori and surprisingly the second i like the msot is Tamaki, so different xDD

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 05-01-2007, 01:42 PM

I like that icon, its cute.

.p.uddin.g.
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-01-2007, 01:52 PM

i've seen episode 1
and i like it
i have no time to continue watching them
>_____<

poo.
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to poo.

Old 05-04-2007, 10:41 PM

THIS WAS ONE OF MY FAVE SERIES EVER. XDDDD;;
I watched the anime first and after that, I read the manga because the anime didn't present a very satisfying ending. I WOULD LOVE IT IF THE ANIME WOULD HAVE A SEQUEL. DDDDDDD8;;; It would make me very very very happy. <333 I'm still reading the manga volumes @ the moment, hehe. 8D

morph
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-12-2007, 11:03 AM

twins ^.^

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 05-13-2007, 07:16 AM

Does the manga continue from where the anime left off? I thought the anime seemed complete as it was...to a certain degree.

.p.uddin.g.
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-14-2007, 10:57 AM

I HEART IT
VERY MUCH!

i like honey-senpai and the twin!
i like the episode when the twin gets into a fight which actually they only acts

kumikoXdaisuke
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to kumikoXdaisuke Send a message via MSN to kumikoXdaisuke Send a message via Yahoo to kumikoXdaisuke

Old 05-16-2007, 07:14 PM

I just started watching the series! I love Tamaki-kun.
He's such a drama king, and I love how everyone is putting him down all the time and then his mood swings are so funny!
Hikaru-kun is always the most straightfoward of the twins and Kaoru-kun is the helpless one! Such a perfect fit! I love the two of them so much!
Aww! They are so dreamy! I love them! Especially when they taunt Tamaki-kun!

And Honey-chan!
Kawaii ne? He's just so cute and innocent! I want to just put him on my keyring and carry him around with me all the time! Aww! So cute!

Haruhi-san! I love her! She's just so cute! Especcially the way she just brushes Tamaki-kun off! Her and the twins are the bet trio out there! I love seeing the three of them together!

Lady Star
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Lady Star

Old 05-17-2007, 02:39 AM

Does anyone has info about the Ouran game?

morph
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-17-2007, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Star
Does anyone has info about the Ouran game?
i dont, i just wish i could get it but i cant read or speak japanese. :?

Tinman
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-22-2007, 04:09 AM

I don't think the manga is actually finished. Its really funny, but I got a bit turned off as the story progress. The characters are great <33 Haruhi was adorable, but when every male started to crush on her it made me more reluctant to continue. If you like romanace (it is shojo after all) Its a good series. I just thought she was becoming a little sue-ish. :?

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 05-22-2007, 04:30 PM

LOVE IT!!! its ever so funny xDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinman
I don't think the manga is actually finished. Its really funny, but I got a bit turned off as the story progress. The characters are great <33 Haruhi was adorable, but when every male started to crush on her it made me more reluctant to continue. If you like romanace (it is shojo after all) Its a good series. I just thought she was becoming a little sue-ish. :?

I dont think it is finished not unless the most recent volume was the last volume, which shold be volume 8/9/10 i think.

have to look it up to see if it is finished or not X3

suppi
sleepyhead

Old 05-23-2007, 01:14 AM

Seen it, read it, love it. It's my third favorite anime. xDD So sad it ended though. T.T I'm waiting for volume 9 for the manga to come out in the US. I'm not sure if it's going to though...anyways, the anime is sooo funny. I love the Hitacchin twins and Kyouya. xD I love all the host club members! (not like, "love" love, but..yeah xD)

blua
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to blua

Old 05-23-2007, 11:45 AM

Eee Ouran High School Host Club is awesome!! ^o^ Both the anime and the manga ^__^o <333 I'm officially addicted to the twins (Ooooo Officially! >_< )

Krystyne
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-29-2007, 02:32 AM

Watched all 26 episodes in the last three days, and dying for a new season. XD

Also, really wanting to buy the set of manga; that'd own so hard.

As far as my preference among the main characters: all the boys are SMOKIN'. XD All for different reasons, too.

Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy a...
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind

Old 05-29-2007, 04:19 AM

Ohmy. I love Ouran High School Host Club!

Haruhi x Hikaru forever! <33333

Tamaki is just annoying.

Mori and Kyoya are hott. 8D

I've watched all the episdoes in the first season [youtube ;] ], and I can't wait for the next! The books...eh. =/ I like watching better.
^^

morph
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-01-2007, 02:00 AM

i dont think there will be a second season. though i wish there was one :?
right now im currently waiting for the 9th manga to come out in july. anyone else excited for it?

Krystyne
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-01-2007, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by morph
i dont think there will be a second season. though i wish there was one :?
right now im currently waiting for the 9th manga to come out in july. anyone else excited for it?
They have to have a second season! I'll diiiiie if they don't...</overdramaticness>

Yeah, I can't wait for book 9, either. XD

Kisara
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-02-2007, 05:18 AM

Well, I've read the first three books and I like them.

It's quite funny and the art's nice. Not to mention I've started supporting Tamaki x Haruhi. xD

But, the plot's not very strong or unique. xP So, it's not really my favorite anime, but it's enjoyable, once in a while.

Sheshi
Send a message via AIM to Sheshi Send a message via MSN to Sheshi

Old 06-07-2007, 07:37 PM

• Ouran Host Club

Do you Like It?
    I don't just like it... I love it!

Have you seen it?
    I have seen some of the anime because of my friend. He bought it and really wanted me to watch it. And I'm currently reading the manga.

Discuss:
    I think that it is totally cute. The reason why I got into it is because my friend found it. He had it for a while and didn't think of letting me read it before. Then I bought Hana-Kimi and I really liked it. And so did my friend. And the reason why my friend let me read Ouran Host Club is because he was looking at it one day and noticed on the back of his copy of it. It said. "A must-have for all Hana-Kimi fans!" And so I had to read it. lol. I think the character design is really cute and I love all the characters. I havent seen much of it yet so I don't know anything. lol.

Candid Bananas
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 06-09-2007, 12:42 AM

Ouran! ♥~

Do you Like It?

It's one of my all-time favorite manga/anime series.

Have you seen it?

Twice over.

Ouran High School Host Club is really cute and funny. I haven't read Hana-Kimi, but after hearing from a friend that Ouran is very similar to Hana-Kimi, I can't wait to read it. The recurring jokes in the Host Club anime are so funny. And the relationships clashing is all drama-llama-ish, but still cool. GO HIKARU/KAORU AND HIKARUxHARUHI!

I also have a roleplay based on OHSHC... xP

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-12-2007, 06:44 AM

I heard that this anime was really good from my friend. Since I am currently watching a lot of animes at the same time, I decided to put this anime on a hold for me to watch during the summer. Hopefully, I will be able to see it and I will post again if I did :D

Katnekochan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-13-2007, 08:52 PM

I love Ouran. ♥ I'm so obsessed! : D I was into it before it was big and popular. Ha ha ha.

suppi
sleepyhead

Old 06-14-2007, 02:29 AM

I've read volumes 1-6 of it, and watched the whole anime series. Love both and I hope to buy the rest of the volumes when the come out, along with 7 and maybe 8. ;3

Morien
*^_^*

Old 06-17-2007, 03:52 AM

I really enjoy this series, mostly because it doesn't take itself too seriously. There's enough character development that it's not just a comedy about random randomness, and enough funny stuff that it's not really a serious "reverse harem" show. Which makes it good, I think.

Favorite character... Honey-sempai! :D Though I can't really find anyone that I don't like in this series. Except maybe Tamaki's grandmother. >.<