Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-08-2007, 12:25 AM

[[ =OO New people! Hello there. <33 Yes yes you both may join if you want too. <33 The setting is fairly up to date on the front page minus missing players and the weather is spring - sunny and warm. Correction, setting post is now up-to-date. ^^]]

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-08-2007, 12:52 AM

{{ oh wow new people want to join O.o;; how incredibly ironic. righto my posts again and then i need to update stuff for A'iel and Verdi up on the front page }}

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-08-2007, 12:58 AM

[[ Aye why I found it amusing to be frank but now looking at it I see no further posting from them soo I think they was just being funny. <//3 ]]

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-08-2007, 01:01 AM

Cypress sat still brooding over the apparent glee that Myla and Verdigris seemed to posses while making fun at his expense. Glancing at the girl as she uncovered her wing he wondered what manner of mutation happened to her since he hadn't recalled seeing another wing on the other side. Biting back the many questions that were coursing through his head he shoveled another forkful of steaming veggies into his mouth, pausing in mid chew when he noticed the girl just smiling and watching. Gulping down his food he stared back unblinkingly, "what are you looking at?" he snarled. Great the mutant was staring at him like HE was the sideshow freak, just what he needed to add to the stinging remarks from wonder deer and fluffy.

Ignoring the newest comment from Myla he stood and gathered himself more food, this time seating himself at another table so he wouldn't have to endure the green thing staring at him.

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to fongmingyun Send a message via MSN to fongmingyun Send a message via Yahoo to fongmingyun

Old 05-08-2007, 01:13 AM

Menewsha Name: Fongmingyun
Character's Name: Rivek Ailinar
Race: Human (Alisian, Dark-Mage)
Sex: Male
Character Image (please post URL NOT in IMG tag): http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c32/rivekailinar/Mondigan/Year%201200s/Rivek%20Ailinar/___woe__s_rivek____by_jadedice.jpg
Weapons: Bow, Sword, Dagger or Hunting Knife (depends on the situation)
Special abilities/Skills: Trained fighter - has done mercenary work for the government, if that makes any sense. Can communicate on a certain level with all avian species. Can - at will with difficulty - turn into a peregrine falcon... on the condition that his clothes won't change with him. Can do considerably accurate calculations in his head.
Other Info: Inhuman speed. Distinctive cross-shaped scar under right eye. Eyes change colors. Ignore the wings in the picture. They're figurative.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-08-2007, 01:25 AM

A'iel's lower lip trembled slightly when Cypress snapped at her and shortly thereafter left the table. She wasn't accustomed to people even being remotely rude to her back home. Furrowing her brow she grabbed her plate and drink and moved once more to the table Cypress was now seated at. "Listen you arrogant jerk, you didn't have to be quite so rude, i was merely trying to keep you company so you wouldn't be the odd one out" she fumed slamming her hand down on the table and staring at him with now more silver then lilac eyes. "Now, if you don't mind" she said as she drew out her chair "I'd like to know more about why you have such hideous scales all over you" she continued a smile breaking over her face at the last bit.

Verdigris sat at his table eatting at a steady rate and watching the skeleton curiously. It didn't seem to be any possible threat since apparently it was en thrall to Myla, but should anything go out of sorts he wanted to make sure he knew exactly where it was at all times for A'iel's safety. As Myla's hand snatched the map from the air he smiled, at least this place wasn't owned and run by some fat pushover that thought they could try to bleed them dry money-wise simply because of A'iel's preferred style of dress and if he wasn't mistaken by the lean muscle mass apparent on the feline he was positive she was a huntress of sorts, as well as some sort of necromancer. At Myla's last comment his ears instantly began to swivel around trying to detect whom she was talking to.

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-08-2007, 01:58 AM

Though unseen to the rest Myla's mumble was being directed to the one that was approaching the door outside the Tavern. Rahza and Ladu were approaching to head inside but for some reason Myla doesn't like her around when others are present, a small detail that still is left unanswered as to why. A deep but faint grumbling rumble would be heard from the great distance which was Ladu's answer in understanding thus he would turn and go to the back coming in the back approach and unseen to the visitors.

Myla's eyes and focus seemed to be on the deer 'd one but not in staring detail just to show of some interest and the fact he had her attention rather he wanted it or not but even so she heard Cyp talking to A'iel. Paw reached over for her mug to take a few more sips and in result empty it before putting it back and sending Binx to go put the stuff away to be cleaned up later.

Handing the map back she turned to glance to him once more as she sat back, switching legs to cross the other way now to get comfortable once more. Tail tossed to lay over her legs a bit to either hide her from view a bit or to keep her warm.

"I take it you both got lost to have to stumble into these neck of the woods?" Words came out warmly in light purr as paw rested on her thigh and the other rested fingertips to her cheek bone with that elbow on the arm rest. Eyes closed for a moment as face was aiming at the fire place again and lips moved but nothing was heard as she gave a quick chant. Once a few moments passed floating nearby Cyp was a small dragon, the kind that is about the size of a cat. It chirped and smiled as it swam around his head lightly sneaking in a few pawing attempts to his shoulder. It was clear by the size and behavior that it wasn't something to cause harm.

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-08-2007, 02:00 AM

[[ =O Hello there Ming. <33 Welcome to our lil' area. xD Prepared to get bored. >;P ]]

The Collection
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-08-2007, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drache-Lehre
[[ Aye why I found it amusing to be frank but now looking at it I see no further posting from them soo I think they was just being funny. <//3 ]]
no, I wasn't being funny, just a bad computer that keeps freezing... so, I just have to fill out the character thing and I'm in?

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to fongmingyun Send a message via MSN to fongmingyun Send a message via Yahoo to fongmingyun

Old 05-08-2007, 02:21 AM

Rivek squinted his eyes against the sun. Enhanced eyesight isn't that useful when considering too much light still blinds you. He let a soft whistle through his teeth, and a peregrine falcon dropped out of the sky, landing in a fit of feathers on his outstretched arm. Better sight then he had. "See anything, Vika?"

Of interest to you, perhaps. But not to me.

"To me? Now," he raised an eyebrow. "What's that got to mean?"

I think, this is something you should see for yourself, even with those poor human eyes of yours.

Vika lifted off with no help from his master and did not catch Rivek's sneer, not that it would have mattered to begin with. They were always like this. He simply followed the bird's flight path, unbeknownst - at the moment - to the odd architectural structures in this neighborhood.

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-08-2007, 02:21 AM

[[ Aww I see, my apologies then. ^^;; Oh yes thats right. If ya really don't want to fill out a form then ya don't have to. Its just highly preferred for us to make easier on keeping track of who is here and such. ^^ ]]

The Collection
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-08-2007, 02:26 AM

alright, I will give me a little while...

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-08-2007, 02:35 AM

[[ Hehe alright. ^^ Take as much time as ya need. <3 ]]

Moonlit Desires
*^_^*
n/a
Send a message via MSN to Moonlit Desires Send a message via Yahoo to Moonlit Desires

Old 05-08-2007, 02:41 AM

• Menewsha Name: Moonlit Desires
    Character's Name: Laurelle Armande
    Race: Demoness
    Sex:
    Female
    General appearance: She has an aura of delicacy that comes from fine bones and ivory skin that would make a man want to touch, and touch gently. Her hair falls in clouds of black around her shoulders. Her fangs looks small at the edge of her unpainted lips, white and pearly.

Her eyes are the color of Amethyst, dark and rich. Her face is delicate, and her structure fine like someone whose life revolved around gracious indolence and quiet gentility. And her voice is just as feminine, it turned any words into a soothing stream. It never flattened but flowed like a quiet leisurely stream.

Even with such calming characteristics, she held up well when needed be. Her words could lash out at any moment if her opinion isn't given even a moments thought. Everything she was, revolved around logical careful moments.
    Character Image: [Click Here]
    Weapons: Daggers, Glaive
    Special abilities/Skills: She can see in the dark, she is a pro at the art of controlling 'Ki' which is a for of energy control. She is always very quick on her feet, and have a clever sharp mind.
    Other Info: She may seem delicate, but she should never be underestimated.

Moonlit Desires
*^_^*
n/a
Send a message via MSN to Moonlit Desires Send a message via Yahoo to Moonlit Desires

Old 05-08-2007, 02:43 AM

• [Do i just start RPing...?]

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-08-2007, 02:47 AM

[[ Wow talk about the irony hitting us hard tonight. xD Hehe yes thats right. ^^ We can not interact with you until you make yourself known in some way of fashion. xD;; ]]

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-08-2007, 02:59 AM

The petite girl was skipping about along the side of the large four legged feline as water still shone on her legs when she stood in the water at the fall and dripping off a bit with each bounce she took. Ladu of course walked about 2 steps to her 6 hops even with her going in a slighty fast pace. Suddenly Ladu stopped unexpectedly causing the girl to bump into him, and at her speed she feel back landing on her tush.

"Heyyy haven't you any manners to tell me before you do that?" She scuffed out while picking herself back up and hands getting to work to brush her off. "Aww" Paused a moment to sniffle. ".. you got me dirty Laddy" She expressed with a higher pitch voice and bottom lip pouting at him.

Ladu merely ignored her as he glanced toward the woods where others must travel to in order to reach the tavern. Moving his head and forepaw he tossed the girl onto him as if he was a horse and took to a light run darting behind the tavern. Poor girl hanging onto his fur for dear life.

"Laddy, whats wrong? Why are you in such a hurry?" Asking rather loudly clearly dense as to what has her large friend, at least compared to most in size, so shaken up.

The panther or so he was guessed to be, bowed down to let the girl slide off him gently and then let himself lay down near her side. For now he sat and waited letting his ears tell him all he needed to know.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-08-2007, 03:00 AM

{{ lordy you can say that again... hahah if this keeps up im going to have to put someone away for the "night" cause i dont think i can keep up *snort* }}

Moonlit Desires
*^_^*
n/a

Old 05-08-2007, 03:03 AM

• [Ok...What I meant was if I could start posting. Some odd places like this don't let me post until i am 'accepted' and it never says at the front post. I could come later if it's a bother.]

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-08-2007, 03:06 AM

{{ lol not a bother, my way of showing im excited *snort* just need to start actually working on a reply post *glee* oh and by all means go ahead and do your intro post so we can start interacting with your char ^o^ }}

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-08-2007, 03:09 AM

Vika landed in a tree and motioned with his head. Rivek paused at one of the gnarled roots, looking towards his bird. I suggest rather than looking up, you look ahead.

"...What in all hell?" A house, made out of bones. Lots and lots of bones of species he didn't want to recognize let alone ponder about. "You're not thinking..."

I'm not the stupid on here. I've got wings. Things get too bad, and I'm out of here.

"Well, so do I, but I'm not risking them getting cut off by running into something before I ought to." He kneeled in the brush. He smelled cat around. Lots of cat, and that didn't make him too happy.

Moonlit Desires
*^_^*
n/a

Old 05-08-2007, 03:21 AM

• Laurel walked deeper into the forest. As serious as she may seem, she had a vast curiosity for thing and it always seemed to get the best of her. She made her way up a path then she looked up and caught sight of a bone tavern. She let that thought linger in her mind for a while. A thin ebony brow raised as her mind formed many questions over how this came to be.

She decided to walk in, she wanted to know what was inside. As she stood in front of it she just looked at it, who ever had made the tavern was very clever. She could almost name the odd bones off sight. It made her almost smile, though a chill seemed to just run down the length of her spine.

She sighed and walked inside, her ears caught the faint melody of a harp, but her eyes found no source. She didn't know what to think of it. She just walked towards a couch that caught her eye. She sat down onto the soft cushions, tired from her trip. She then took her time looking around at the people inside the odd tavern. What an odd bunch. She thought to herself.

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-08-2007, 03:21 AM

[[ Haha, I think Ji-chan, people just might be looking for something a bit different and more.. free on what guidelines they have to follow as uh we don't give none other then the general area. xD I don't think would want to based on what we are doing. o.O;;

Andd sorry to confuse ya Moonlit Desires but as Ji-chan stated you are welcome to jump into the RP with your own posts whenever you are ready. It didn't dawn on me that people thought they would need to be "accepted" first since we say we are open to anyone but I might edit that on the first post and make that clear. We just try to offer a place for fun and not so.. strict for those that like more freedom as us. xD

Yes Ji-chan, catch up woman! I will wait this time. Don't wanna keep going on and on leaving your butt out. xP]]

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-08-2007, 03:23 AM

Cypress scowled when he saw the green girl once more advancing in his direction. Bitterly he glared at her as she yelled at him gripping his rapier until his knuckles turned white. "odd one out" and "hideous scales" rolled around over and over in his mind. "one might ask the same of your coloring and that pathetic excuse for a wing" he clipped out gathering his things and swatting the little dragon illusion from his way as he took his things behind the counter and walked up the stairs, stomping all the way.

How dare that insolent little freak insult him! Slamming the door to his room he sat in front of the fire-less hearth seething. Leaning back in his chair he thought back to a few moments before with the girl yelling at him and pondered the sudden change in eye color and almost feral look that came over her previous childish one.

Deciding that he'd had enough insult and strife so far this day he began removing all his jewelry and his boots, setting them in neat arrangement on the table in the room and then laying in bend to ponder over the days events.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-08-2007, 03:33 AM

{{ my butt is slow... lol food is nearby *drools* but im working on a'iel/ verdi post now }}