momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 03-16-2012, 03:47 AM

"I'm not criticizing you because you did it, I'm just telling you not to use it to much.", Lilium said with a sigh. Hirari looked around her house with a sad look on her face. She was surprised that she'd call this terrible place her 'dream home'. It was disgusting and really dirty. There was dust all over the place and dirty clothes on the floor. She swept her hand across a table made out of card board. She lifted her her hand up and stared at her dust covered hand.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 03-16-2012, 04:37 AM

"I dont. "he said. "Last time I used it was maybe...2 years ago"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-16-2012, 04:58 AM

"Good.", Lilium said

Andraus

Old 03-16-2012, 02:13 PM

Alecto looked disturbed, trying to dechiper what he saw.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-17-2012, 08:24 PM

"Don't worry about it, Alecto. That face makes you look ugly.", Lilium said, patting her friends' shoulder.

Andraus

Old 03-17-2012, 09:34 PM

Alecto smiled, and kissed lily's cheek "thanks lily....." he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-17-2012, 09:40 PM

Lilium rubbed her cheek and gave Alecto an odd look. She sighed and got up. "so what are we going to do now?"

Andraus

Old 03-17-2012, 09:41 PM

Alecto pointed at her mother. "Interrogate her?"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-18-2012, 04:51 AM

"No! Why would you wan to do that?", Lilium said, glaring at Alecto.

Andraus

Old 03-18-2012, 05:08 AM

Alecto grabbed a Pen, and a Piece of paper. He drew someone. "This is the Women I saw in the Vision."he said. The Image looked exactly like your mother, but younger looking, and crazed.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-18-2012, 05:26 AM

"Even if it was my mother, what does it matter? What if she was protecting herself or something.", l;ilium said, looking away from the picture.

Andraus

Old 03-18-2012, 05:46 AM

"She wasent protecting herself. I saw Her chasing after somebody.....Now that I think about it, He looks like you....Gold eye's, Hair....seemed young to."he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-18-2012, 06:23 AM

"Shut up.", Lilium said, closing her eyes. "Just shut up.", she buried her face in her hands and started shaking. "I don't care...I have my mom and my friends...I just don't care! So shut up!", she said, her voice full of sadness. Lilium was crying, but kept her face hidden from everyone.

Andraus

Old 03-18-2012, 06:30 AM

Alecto looked worried, but then, and this is only noticed to those who paid some attention, His pupils shrank for a moment. He heard the Eerie-ist Voice In his head. Your next......... for just a moment. Alecto fell back, pretty much scared out of his mind. "No.....No no no no no......"he kept saying. He then ran out the door. "What the he- Alecto, whats wrong?!" Axon called out to him.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-18-2012, 09:55 PM

Lilium looked up at Alecto before he went running out of the house. She got up and started running towards him. Autumn went after the two, making sure they wouldn't run off to far or get hurt and have no one to help.

Andraus

Old 03-18-2012, 11:58 PM

Changing into his crazed form, he picked up speed, being abled to loose his fallower's. The voice in him spoke again "That women will kill you....and her daughter......You know you need me."it said. Alecto crouched by the tree, held himself by his hands and knee's, his face streaming. "No....not again....I swore...never again.

Andraus

Old 03-20-2012, 02:28 PM

momochan: Hello?

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-20-2012, 07:05 PM

(Sorry. I just haven't felt like replying. I'll reply later today.)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-22-2012, 02:00 AM

(Andraus: I lied. I didn't relpy yesterday...sorry. :c But, I'm replying now and that's all that matters! 8D;; )

Both Lily and Autumn were really tired. Autumn was several feet behind Lilium, on her knees and trying to catch her breath. Lilium was breathing really heavy and running, well jogging, along. She was trying to push herself and trying desperately to find her friend. She crumbled to the ground, holding her side. While running, she had managed to get a nice sharp pain in her side. Now, she was on the ground, panting heavily and trying to pull herself up. "You....bastard....how dare...you run...", she said before letting her body slack and fall back on the ground. She groaned, "Auuutuuumn...get me some water...". Autumn dragged herself over to Lilium and plopped herself down next to her. "I can't, Lily. I don't have any and I'm too tiiiireeeeddd.", she said.

Andraus

Old 03-22-2012, 02:13 AM

Axon was watching the Mother Carfully. She seemed calm, but you get the feeling that somthings about to go down....

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-22-2012, 02:57 AM

Lilium and Autumn rested for a few minutes. It didn't take too long to get their energy back, but it did take a little bit of time; enough to let Alecto to get even further away from them. Lilium wasn't to worried about it, though. She knew that they weren't going to catch up to him. He would have to come back on his own now. Lilium got up and held her hand out to Autumn. "Let's go back. Alecto might come back later. If not...we'll figure something out when that comes.", she said. Autumn nodded and took Lily's hand. They both then walked back to the house.

Andraus

Old 03-22-2012, 03:40 AM

Alecto was still by the tree, head in knee's. When his head arose, an hour later, His eye's looked like Cat's when angered, and a Presence around him screamed 'Dangerous.'

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-22-2012, 04:30 AM

Lilium and Autumn had made it to the house after ten minutes of walking. Lily's mother welcomed them back and gave them some water from her rusted sink in the kitchen. Both Autumn and Lilium gulped down their water, asking for more after slamming their glass' down on the kitchen counter. The kitchen was tiny and surprisingly had a really old refrigerator, which didn't even work. Hirari only ate nonperishable foods due to this problem. Though, she had to scrounge up food and steal it. She really didn't have any kind of weapons to go hunting with, so hunting wasn't to much of an option. The rest of the kitchen was dusty and dark. Lilium's mom had to use lanterns to light up the house since she didn't have any electricity. They were scattered about throughout the house.

After everyone was done in the kitchen, they went out into the livingroom and sat down on the old dust covered couch. They did however pat down the couch so they wouldn't get covered in dust. "I honestly don't know how I've been able to live in this place for so many years. I...am going to have to do something about this. When it becomes daytime, I should really try cleaning the place up. And maybe the day after that I can clean some of my clothes and get a job.", Hirari said, sighing. She looked at Lilium and gave her a sad smile. ""Honey...would you...like to come back and live with me again? I know...I know this isn't the best place to live in, but I'm sure everything will get much better once I get a job and can afford to get more food and other necessary things. Maybe even move into a cheap apartment in the city once our life is back on track....", she said. Lilium smiled, "Mom, I can live here with you, but Autumn has to live here, too. She really doesn't need to eat food, so that won't be a problem. And I don't really need regular food to much, though it'd do my body some good. I just need to go out and ah, hunt some things down. Like rabbits or something. Maybe we can cook them, too. Food won't be so much of a problem since I can kill things with my um, powers.".
"Of course she can, dear. And I don't mind the whole hunting thing, but...are you sure you'd be all right? Sounds dangerous..."
"I'd be fine, mom.", Lilium said.
Autumn smiled at the two, "Thank you...I-I'm glad you guys would do that for me. I'll help you all as much as I can so I won't be a burden.".

Andraus

Old 03-22-2012, 04:39 PM

Axon smiled at this friendly scene, but his eye's then grew clouded. He then put the couch in front of the door, surprisingly carrying everyone, and looked out the window "turn off the lanterns, now!

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-22-2012, 06:04 PM

Autumn yelped as the couch went up then in front of the door. They all looked rather confused, but didn't ask any questions. Lilium got up and blew out all the lanterns in the living room, Autumn ran off into the kitchen and turned them off, and Hirari turned the rest in the house off. After they were done, they all went back into the living room, each giving Axon a worried look. They all stayed silent for a few moments, before Lilium finally broke the long line of silence. "What's happening, Axon? Is this something to do with Alecto?"