Malice Mourn
Demoiselle Mortelle

Old 11-27-2009, 01:29 PM

Lydia came back shortly after she began to read, she was gone about 30 minutes. "Ready to go?" She asked with a smile as she sat her new book down on her bed as she turned to face her.
They were going to this nice little pretzel shop up in town. A place where they make them by hand, before they slipped them into a giant oven. But, they were the best pretzels in town.

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-27-2009, 09:34 PM

"Yeah, I'm ready." she smiled, grabbing her shoulder bag that doubled as a purse and standing up off the bed. She looked around in case she needed anything else and then walked up next to Lydia to follow.

Malice Mourn
Demoiselle Mortelle

Old 11-27-2009, 11:57 PM

Lydia gave a giggle and smile before she opened the door and lead the way out. They would have to take the bus into town, and Lydia inviting Karen, would pay for her toll, aswell. Lydia walked in silence was they would have walked up to the bus stop. She just wasn't sure what to say to Karen.

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-28-2009, 04:36 PM

Karen walked with Lydia in silence, wondering how awkward things were actually going to get on this little outing. Then again, maybe this was a turning point. Perhaps Lydia and Karen- and even the Lolitas and Visual Keis would be able to get along from now on... Maybe, just maybe.

The silence was beginning to become awkward its self. Unsure of what to say, Karen thought a moment, then asked a question she had been wondering since she was asked on this outing, "So, why did you invite me? Why not one of your friends?"

Malice Mourn
Demoiselle Mortelle

Old 11-28-2009, 06:44 PM

"I figured as roomates, it might be a good idea to get to know you abit better." Lydia offered her first reason. "Second, I always like to take a chance on perhaps making a new friend." She gave number two.
Hopefully, it wasn't too soon to offer the idea of POSSIBLY becoming friends with her?

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-29-2009, 07:08 AM

The bus was just pulling up when Lydia gave her reasons- both of which startled Karen a bit. Briefly she wondered whether or not it was too late to turn back, then thought better of it, all within a split second. This was an opportunity. She had thought it herself about them getting along, but hearing the words from Lydia was a reality check- and a surprising one at that. Of course, she would take this opportunity and try not to be horrified by her own actions. It was for the good of them living to them.

"Well... getting to know each other sounds like a good place to start." she said, taking out the money for the toll while they boarded.

Malice Mourn
Demoiselle Mortelle

Old 11-29-2009, 10:36 PM

Okay, Lydia was sure she shouldn't have said possibly be friends. She was sure Karen had thought about turning an running. Surely she just screwed her chances over. She stepped on to the bus after Karen, and placed her money in the toll aswell, before they would be let into the back to sit.

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-30-2009, 01:54 AM

Karen walked to the back of the bus where an empty seat was and hopped in, looking up for Lydia. When she took a seat Karen asked, "Do you genuinely believe we could be friends?" she blinked a few times. She wasn't going to talk down to Lydia about it or anything, but she had to know if the other believed it was possible. Sure, it was a nice thought, but the likelihood of it...?

Malice Mourn
Demoiselle Mortelle

Old 11-30-2009, 10:55 PM

"It could be... I don't know." She responded, with a light shrug of her shoulders. "But to settle the disputes between us, would be nice." She proceeded on. "It takes alot of energy to hate someone." She added.

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-01-2009, 12:14 AM

Karen laughed, "This is true..." she replied, still smiling, "I think that would be good, I agree. Settling the issue would be a great start." The only problem was, Karen couldn't figure out how to go about doing that. And, what's more, would they want to ruin a perfectly fine Sunday doing so?

Malice Mourn
Demoiselle Mortelle

Old 12-01-2009, 12:35 AM

She nodded. "Well, lets not discuss that now, we can talk about it later." She responded with a smile. "One can't debate and such well over an empty stomach." She added, trying to pardon the thought for now.

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-01-2009, 12:46 AM

Again, Karen laughed a bit, "Oh, LoliGirl, I like the way you think." she said. Eating definitely sounded like a good first priority. It was about a ten minute ride, with stops, all together before they were at the plaza- which was where pretty much all the shops were, and the other bus stops were residential places, like housing developments. Karen waited for Lydia to get off first, however, seeing as she was the one on the outside- and also was the one who knew where they were going.

Malice Mourn
Demoiselle Mortelle

Old 12-02-2009, 10:13 PM

Lydia mentally sighed, she HAD a name. She didn't go around calling Karen obserd names like that. Once the bus rolled up to their stop, she climbed out of her seat, and headed towards the front. She however, glanced over her shoulder, to see if Karen was following.

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-03-2009, 01:37 AM

Karen was right behind her. She hopped off the last stair of the bus, "So, I've never seen any where to get pretzels around here. How did you know where one was? Been at the school a long time?" she asked. She was just curious, and trying to make conversation.

Malice Mourn
Demoiselle Mortelle

Old 12-03-2009, 01:42 AM

"Naw, but I've had long time friends who've moved here awhile back, and they know this place inside and out." She giggled turning to face her. "Its not to far from here, ready to go?" She inquired.

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-03-2009, 01:50 AM

"Oh, yeah." Karen smiled and turned to follow Lydia, "So, how long have you been at that school?" she asked

Malice Mourn
Demoiselle Mortelle

Old 12-03-2009, 02:14 AM

"About 6 months." She responded as she would lead her inside a small shop. It was warm inside and smelled great. "This is the shoppe, they also make dessert cakes, shall we get one of those, too?" She asked with a giggle.

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-03-2009, 02:35 AM

Karen's stomach rumbled subtley, "That sounds fantastic, but I'll pay for the dessert cakes, kay?" she said. She couldn't just let Lydia pay for everything on her own. "Six months? So you were here about two weeks before I was." she said.

Malice Mourn
Demoiselle Mortelle

Old 12-05-2009, 12:17 AM

"Are you sure?" She responded, biting her lower lips. "I'm talking about the cakes." She added. She said it would be her treat, and if she allowed her to pay, then wouldn't she be going back on her word?

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-05-2009, 03:09 PM

Karen laughed, "Of course I'm sure. I'd feel like a moocher if I just let you pay for everything, so you pay for the pretzels, and I'll pay for the cakes." she smiled, "Okay?" She wasn't sure why Lydia was being so adamant about this, making sure Karen definitely didn't mind paying. Maybe it was just how she was raised... Like how Karen was raised to at least offer to pay for things also. She always did end up splitting the cost, at least, anyway, and she didn't mind.

Malice Mourn
Demoiselle Mortelle

Old 12-05-2009, 06:22 PM

A slight look of relief came into Lydia's eyes. "Alright, lets go order." She responded leading up to the counter.

"What can I get you girls?" The lady behind the counter asked. If they would have looked up to the menu, they would have seen, this place had oodles of differant types of pretzels they could get!

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-06-2009, 05:12 PM

Karen looked up at the menu. She had no idea there were so many types of pretzels. It was frightening actually. She found one she thought sounded good and ordered that, and also a cake she thought she'd like too. Karen also asked the girl, politely, to ring up the cakes and pretzels separately, so they could find out how much both the girls owed, then she looked to Lydia. "Your turn." she smiled.

Malice Mourn
Demoiselle Mortelle

Old 12-07-2009, 01:44 AM

Ldia ordered a original soft pretzel with salt, and a small chocolate cake. The lady then rang up the prices, the one for pretzels, and the other for the cake. "This is the amount for the pretzels." Lydia told the lady as she handed the exact amount of money to cover the price for the pretzels.

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-13-2009, 08:07 PM

Karen picked out of her wallet the money for the cakes and handed it to the girl behind the counter, "For the cakes" she smiled. The girl gathered up their order and handed it over across the counter after putting the money in the register. Karen and the girl exchanged thank-you's and have-a-nice-day's and Karen gathered up what she had ordered, looking for a table.