LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 09-16-2009, 12:33 AM

Alexia looked at Sailor Moon and smiled. "I'm Sailor Sun your twin sister in the moon realm I'm the princess of the Sun... or I should be atleast." She said and pointed to her forehead that had no tiara. "That's why I have no Tiara it was taken when mother hid me."

Diana looked at Sailor Moon. "She's been under my watch and it's true what she says my mom and dad taught her most of what she knows, I taught her the rest." Diana pointed to Luna than stood up more proudly. She looked at Luna again. "And Mom I can only change between Cat and Scout I can't go human."

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-16-2009 at 12:35 AM..

Chyanime
Future Famous Animator

Old 09-16-2009, 12:33 AM

"Diana dear what are you talking abo-" Luna was cut off as she looked up at Alexsia, "Oh..oh dear..."
Artemis had to restrain himself from laughing Luna helped by hitting him.
"Now both of you be nice to poor Alexsia. She's telling the truth Raye. She's Serena's secret twin. Because she contained the power of the sun, she was sort of an outcast in the kingdom of the moon. We hid her to protect her."

"Hm..." Artemis puzzled, "Well I don't know...and why were you trying to turn Human anyways young lady." he narrowed his eyes at her. "You weren't in any trouble were you?"

Last edited by Chyanime; 09-16-2009 at 12:43 AM..

Chyanime
Future Famous Animator

Old 09-16-2009, 12:35 AM

"Guys! This is NOT cool!" Lita barked as she popped her head from the bushes, her green uniform camouflaging. "Is anyone else having trouble changing back?"

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-16-2009, 12:44 AM

"I am too I've tried so many times it just doesn't work." Raye said with a suprised look. "I had to try to make Grandpa look like Tuxedo Mask to make it like a sailor moon theme to blend in."

Mina walked out of the temple. "I've been having trouble too it's terrible I hate it." She looked at Artimis. "I don't know what's happening Artimis."

Diana looked completely innocent. "No I turn human to go to school with Alexia so I can protect her all the time we're in the same classes and everything."

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-16-2009 at 12:47 AM.. Reason: forgot the quotation marks lol

Chyanime
Future Famous Animator

Old 09-16-2009, 12:54 AM

Artemis sighed with a big anime sweat drop. "Luna, tend to your daughter."
Luna's face turned red, "M-MY DAUGHTER?!?! She obviously takes after you!! You deal with her! Honestly..."she grumbled then turned to the scouts that were appearing. "Girls, this doesn't sound good at all...this never happened before.."

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-16-2009, 12:57 AM

"What if we can never change back we would be stuck as Sailor Scouts forever." Alexia said her voice sounded all around like the sun and light.

"How can it've happened before on the moon and the planets we were always in scout form even when we had our gowns on!!!" Raye said with a little edge on her voice.

"Yeah how could this have happened before we're new to this and everything." Mina exclaimed a little more calmly."

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-16-2009 at 01:03 AM..

Chyanime
Future Famous Animator

Old 09-16-2009, 01:04 AM

"SHHSH!!" Luna and Artemis cried simultaniously as Artemis jumped up and put a paw on Alexia's mouth, resting on her shoulder.
"Well then, that would be bad if the whole world find out wouldn't it?" he snapped sarcastically.
Luna sighed. "Girls, is there anywhere private where we can try to figure this out?" she asked, looking to each of the scouts.
"Well.."Lita began, "My apartment's empty cuz I live alone...it's the other residents I worry about though..."

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-16-2009, 01:06 AM

(no actulay it was fins i sat in one of my cafitireas in college ad watched inbetwwn classes on my break....i made friends by doing so cause people would wak by me and ask "is that sailor moon?",ied nod theyd ask if they could join i said sure..wuth ing and hour a corner of the cafitera was filled with people suruonding my labtop watching it...i felt so cool...i made like 30 friends)

Melody groaned as she sat up in a dark room in a bed.Her head hurt.Why did it hurt so much.She sat up as she exsamined the room and blinked seeing a boy enter the room."Kimaru?",she asked a bit unsure.

kimaru smiled and nodded."yes",he said walking over to her and kissed her forhead."im so glad your awake...youve been asleep for just over a month now"

Melody blinked,surprise by this."i have....what happened?"

Kimaru smiled some."you were in a battle against the sailor scouts remeber",he asked still smileing knowing what he had told her was a lieIt had been the other way around.she had been fihging him...and he had hurt her.And in takeing her beack here he had wiped her memories of her goodie too shoe days of being a good sailor scot away.And replaced it with her being in his side,as well as thier true masters.

Melody looked don and saw small flashes of a batel in her head and nodded.Then stood up."were against the sailor scouts...rigth?"

Kimaru smiled and nodded."yes...yes we are"

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-16-2009, 01:09 AM

"That's good enough I think." Diana nodded enthusiaticly happy to be off the subject of her going to school.

Raye looked worried. "Something is telling me this has something to do with the Negaverse." She said back to her sweet voice.

Chyanime
Future Famous Animator

Old 09-16-2009, 01:12 AM

"I do believe your right Raye but..." Luna chewed on her lip, "I'm not quite sure. We can never be absolutely positive on these things. For all we know it could be the work of a new evil..."
"Your not out of trouble yet young lady." Artemis fussed at Diana. "We'll deal with that at a later time.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-16-2009, 01:26 AM

"BUT I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING!!!" Diana yelled and shied back

"Let's go ahead to Lita's house now comeon" Mina started to walk off in the direction to Lita's house.

"Guys stop fighting this is a serious problem come on." Alexia said and put her hands on her hips with an annoyed look on her face."

Raye bit her lip at the thought of a new enemy. "But we still need to get rid of the Negaverse we can't get a new enemy to worry about."

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-16-2009 at 01:28 AM..

Chyanime
Future Famous Animator

Old 09-16-2009, 01:32 AM

"You know very well what you did. And don't raise your voice to us" Artemis snapped as he hopped down. "Just because we're not your parents yet, doesn't mean you can go around misbehaving."

"Come on guys, this way. This mini-forest leads to the back door of the apartments..." Lita offered as she stood up straight, towering over the other scouts, and began to lead the way. "If anyone asks, we're working on a play, skit, whatever..."

Luna sighed, "It can't be helped Raye dear. Life takes many twists and turns."

Last edited by Chyanime; 09-16-2009 at 01:38 AM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-16-2009, 01:44 AM

Mina turned to follow Lita with a smile about the fact that someone was on her side. "Thank you Lita."

Alexia Raye and Diana followed Diana a little more enthusiatic than the rest.

((I gtg go good night y'all))

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2009, 02:15 AM

ami ran to litas house with a feeling everyone was there when she got there she saw everyone else "hi guys"

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 09-16-2009, 05:54 AM

A figure watched from the cover of the trees. he sat perched upon a tree limb. He listened and watched as the sailors talked about their situation. For him, he had no problems shifting back and forth, but unfortunately with them stuck like that, his danger sense wouldn't go off.

Tuxedo Mask. He knew very little about the scouts and sailor moon. He also knew little about himself and why he too could transform. Was he apart of their group? He had feelings to protect them, but he also had the dreams. Dreams of a Princess pleading with him.

"The crystal...I must find it."

He leapt along following them discreetly, he would watch for now, and see if they had any knowledge of the stone.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-16-2009, 08:05 PM

Diana looked at Ami. "You must be Ami right." She said with a smile.

Alexia looked at Ami and smiled welcomingly. "Hey, I'm Alexia Sailor Sun you must be Sailor Murcury."

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-16-2009 at 08:42 PM..

Chyanime
Future Famous Animator

Old 09-16-2009, 08:22 PM

((Ami's Mercury))

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2009, 08:41 PM

"yeah hi alexia"then ami looked at the cat then kneeled down to pet her "and your diana"she smiled back

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-16-2009, 08:45 PM

"So are you having troubles changing back too." Alexia said and started to fly her wings flapping calmly whille she examined Sailor Mercury.

Chyanime
Future Famous Animator

Old 09-16-2009, 08:54 PM

"Alexia, stay on the ground please. Humans will panic if they see you flying." Luna instructed, following the rest of the gang.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-16-2009, 08:57 PM

"But I can't help it it's like my secret weapon." She said as she looked at the newspaper to read an aticle about how a new hero had come to help the sailor heroes. "Ha they don't the half of it." She scoffed and giggled showing them the picture of her siloutte.

Chyanime
Future Famous Animator

Old 09-16-2009, 09:03 PM

Luna sighed, rolled her eyes, hung and shook her head. "You truly are Serena's twin..." she said with an anime sweat drop. Great, two of them we have to deal with...

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-16-2009, 09:04 PM

"Oh come on I'm way prettier and smarter. AND I'm not such a whiney pants." She said with a laugh.

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-16-2009, 09:05 PM

a girl from the darkness is in the trees she hides and looks like a normal girl

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2009, 09:06 PM

"huh.oh yeah i am.oh i think Negaverse has something to do with this"