View Poll Results: Are you interested in joining?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! (Hyper much?) 11 52.38%
No thanks. 1 4.76%
It's lame. So no. (So mean! T_T) 0 0%
Umm... too scary for me. I'll pass. ^^; (It's okay, I still luff you!) 3 14.29%
Potentially? 2 9.52%
I just wanted to vote dammit! (Ha ha, aren't you glad I added this option?) 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 07-07-2010, 03:23 AM

((This rp has completely died,can we try and revive it? x.x ))

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 07-07-2010, 03:32 AM

{I would but I was the last to reply and I'm not sure what to say LOL}

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 07-07-2010, 03:43 AM

((Lol,I was supose to be battling with that one girl but she stoped replying.))

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 07-07-2010, 03:57 AM

haha yeah same with a coupleof others >.<}

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 07-07-2010, 12:21 PM

[[I would like to, but as someone mentioned, a lot of people dropped from it. Hmmm, maybe I'll do an epically long post that kills of characters. Before I do that, PM me with - Still Alive and Fighting - and I'll know not to kill your character. :)]]

Last edited by Wavi; 07-07-2010 at 12:26 PM..

Wavi

Old 07-08-2010, 08:30 PM

[[Do NOT post until Monday!]]

Wavi

Old 07-12-2010, 01:45 PM

[[Last day to save your character! Please PM me or else lose your character.]]

Wavi

Old 08-02-2010, 03:46 PM

Jae had been rather bored of seeing creature living, so as she was soaring about, she decided she might as well kill off some enemies. She wasn't really sure if they were enemies or not, but either way, reducing the number of the living would increase her chances of survival.

The first to be destroy were the pesky the Salvation Fighters' leaders - Dr. Frank Hanz and Kaede Yadorigi. At first Jaedan sought to kill them, but after seeing their eyes widen with terror and fear, she figured driving them out would be more beneficial. Yes, there was a slight chance they would return, but after hearing a bloodcurdling scream come from nearby she knew the chances of that were slim to nothing.

Pushing them toward the eerie scream, Jae's eyes widened when she saw Rroy cleave off the heads of his followers. He was murdering his own team! This man, in Jae's eyes, was something that would have sent her retreating back to Aleu and Niya. But her sadistic side came out so she was more intrigued to watch the man reap the lives from those around him.

Blood pouring over the already red earth, Jae saw shreds of black, blue, brown, blonde, all the various tones of hair flock up into the sky. Heads severed from their rightful bodies, the harpy took a flap back. Their pure white bones shattered across the land, her eyes were drawn to the male who led the group - Rroy. He was speaking and she was curious as to what he was saying.

"My humble followers, it pains me to say this, but those that have fallen were not worthy enough to live in this hard time. If they were to have stayed alive, they would have eventually brought our demise. But killing them off, I have prolonged our life. Do not grieve for them for the choice was their own. Had they wanted to live, they would have fought back. They mortal fools were too spineless to see their own lives flash before them. Their souls now reside within me. I shall make them be at peace. That is... once we win this war."

Stepping back, he watched as the leaders of the Salvation Fighters paused to cast a ghostly stare at him. Lips curling up to reveal a bloody smile, he drew closer to them. But doing this sent them retreating back toward the comfort of their homeland. One enemy gone. Two to go.

Aleu giggled and then shifted about some. The air was thick now. Thick with the scent of death. She could tell that a full on battle would approach, but she also knew that the bloodshed would not be caused by warring enemies. No, the death toll would rise from within the ranks. Rroy was a heartless, merciless killer. He was ultimately the reason lives would be brought to an unwanted end.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-02-2010, 05:58 PM

Jayla had been gazing at her opponent, not sure how to start the fight. She’d had some training from her father with dagger work but she was more a long range gal. Still she held the dagger in her hand tightly, watching the other girl a moment. Then she felt it.. Pain entered her form. Grasping her neck she turned, seeing why the strange pain and tingling had entered her neck….

Gasping she paled slightly, not that she had much color in her face to begin with considering her ivory skin. Gripping the dagger tighter she stared at Rroy, hearing herself yell at the top of her lungs as if it was another person. “Who says you had right to decide that?” It was a valid question but it still embarrassed her to be so loud. Biting her lip she paused when she felt a second bit lingering from the dead.. Their emotion. They had wanted to die, he was right..

Why?” She asked herself in a whisper, turning away from Rroy and everyone else. Crossing her arms she half hugged herself, looking at the ground in silence. How did she know what they were feeling? Why would anyone want to die? Why did she feel the pain in her neck when so many were beheaded? Was she going crazy? Had Rroy finally driven her over the edge. Softly she whisperd to herself, "I..I dont understand"

Wavi

Old 08-15-2010, 04:26 PM

Hello Birthday Massacre Roleplayers,

Due to the lack of activity on this thread, I'm officially closing it. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you would like to borrow the idea - NOT the characters, teams, and slogans - feel free to. But please, please, please do NOT steal my ideas. Sorry this RP didn't work out. It was fun while it lasted.

-Wavikz

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-15-2010, 07:45 PM

T.T alright wavi *hugs*