IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-17-2011, 04:13 AM

Ruka nodded."yeah!starving actualy!",she said happily.
Yusei blinked."wow , I guess I didnt relize how hungry I was", he said softly.
Yukina smiled as she entered."I know ... to long if you ask me",she said straching.

Winry smiled at her."you look pretty tierd,do you want anyting?",she askedhappily.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-17-2011, 04:29 AM

"Not a surprise, considering how far Central is." Paninya said.

"Well, considering that ordeal..." Crow said, remembering how they'd gotten pulled into that portal. Then he also remembered all their bodies desintigrating before his eyes. "Uh, on second thought, maybe I don't have that much of an apetite..." His stomach dissagreed, letting loose with annother low, loud growl.

"Great! Then let's get back to my place for some dinner." Rose said, standing back up.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-17-2011, 07:13 PM

Ruka smiled happily."okay!"

Yukina laughed."true but i really should visit more",she said and looked to Jack. "yeap you are defenetly the one Yusei is looking for"

Yusei looked to him."why?",he asked then blined."never mind..."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-17-2011, 09:53 PM

Paninya's eyebrows knitted together. "Who's Yusei?" She asked.

"Really? Your stomach says different." Edward laughed. "C'mon, I'll show you guys to the hotel and order something to eat from room service."

Rose led the way back to her house and started in the kitchen. "Is there anything in particular that you'd like? Or just whatever?" she asked.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-18-2011, 05:09 AM

Sighing Yusie followed."sounds good",he said softly as he glanced towards his deck. Yukina,are you okay?,he thought with worry.

Yukina blushed slightly."oh uh...j-just a friend",she said blushing.

Winry smerked."by that b;ush i an tell you like him more then that!",she said smileing. Never thinking shed see Yukina like that before.

Ruka thought a momnet."whatever is fine",she said smileing.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-18-2011, 06:23 AM

"All right, c'mon then!" Edward called. He made sure to trod on Crow's foot as he walked past him.

"OW!!" Crow yelped. "What was that for?!"

"Being a moron, moron." Edward replied, still not facing Crow.

"All right then, a surprise it is." Rose said.

"Uh-huh. Suuuure." Paninya said. "So now that you're here, ya think it's time for a little bit of investigating how Jack got here?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-19-2011, 03:50 AM

Yusei sighed."I dont know what you did crow but I'd apologize if I were you",he said folloing Edward.

Ruka laughed."alright sounds good",she said happily.

Yukina bit her lip."well I know that already",she said and making sure Jack was out of ear shot she told Painya the whole story.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-19-2011, 04:26 AM

"Huh? Why? I only asked if he was old enough to be running around alone, considering how short he--" Crow said, but he never got to finish. Edward came flying out of nowhere, landing a foot smack on Crow's face.

"I'M NOT SHORT YOU FREAKING CANARY-HEADED IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled.

"You're kidding!" Paninya said quietly. "So you're saying that Jack is from another universe?" She shook her head. "This is nuts, but kind of cool at the same time. But then, if your friend Yusei's got all of his memories, then why's Jack got amnesia?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-19-2011, 05:00 AM

Yukina shrugged."no idea ,we'll have to investigate to find out"

---------------------------------------------------

Yusie siaghed."questioned answered"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-19-2011, 05:21 AM

"Ow....geez, kid, you've got a helluva short complex," Crow whimpered. Edward went ballistic again at the mention of the word "short".

"WHOTHEHELLAREYOUCALLINGSOSHORTTHATHEHASTOUSEASTEP LADDERTOTAKEALEAK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" He shouted again, launching himself into another rant and going after Crow yet again.

"Yipe!" Crow yelped. He jumped up and hid himself behind Yusei. "Hide me!"

"Guess you're right," Paninya said.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-19-2011, 07:52 PM

Yusei looked to him."appologize to him so we can,that way we canhead to rush valley!",Yusei said agitated.

-----------

Yukina smiled then looked outside."it'll be getting late soon,we should go start looking around before it gets to late"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-19-2011, 08:55 PM

"Alright already! I'm sorry!" Crow yelped from behind Yusei. Edward was still fuming.

"Fine!" Edward snapped, pointing at Crow. "But the next time you call me short, little, shrimp, or anything of the sort I'll skin your ass and use it as a straightjacket on you!"

"Okay then!" Paninya said, getting up. "C'mon, Jack. Time to get us some answers!"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-21-2011, 03:14 AM

Yusie sighed and looked to Ed."are we going to your hotel or not?cause I want to eat so we can get going"

---

Jack stood up and nodded."alrigth sounds good"

Winry smiled."awsome!"

Yukina giggeled."well then Jack lead the way,uh you better lead teh way too Paniya,you are the one who found him"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-21-2011, 04:05 AM

"Yep," Edward replied. He looked up at the clocktower as they continued. "Looks like if we leave tonight we'll be in Rush Valley by the early morning. I hope you guys like sleeping on a train. Either that or we get the tickets for the earliest train possible tomorrow morning on our way back to the hotel."

"Either way's good for me, just as long as I get some food." Crow said.

"Lead the way, Jack!" Paninya said.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-21-2011, 05:19 AM

Yusei looked to him."then lets eat and go tonight , and I can sleep pretty much anywhere",he said softly.I juts hope this bad feeling I have is nothing to worry about. ....,he thougt softly.

---

Jack nodded and headed out of the house and started walking. "alrighty"

Winry smiled following. "Lets hope we find some clues"

Yukina nodded."yeah ,I'm sure Yusei wants to see you with some sort of memories"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-21-2011, 05:44 AM

Edward nodded. "All right then. I'll get tickets for the last train on our way back. When we're done at the hotel, we'll swing back here so you and the amazing orange idiot can pick up your Runners so we can take them down with us." He replied. "It'll also give me a change to tell Al what's going on."

Paninya nodded. She was already formulating a way to annoy this Yusei guy they were talking about.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-21-2011, 03:09 PM

Yusei nodded."alright sounds good",he said with a smile.

---

Yukina and Winry followed Jack.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-22-2011, 02:18 AM

The three continued on their way to the hotel, stopping sot hat Edward could get tickets. "Anything in particular you guys would like?" He asked idly when they reached the room.

"Pizza for me!" Crow replied with gusto.

"Er..." Edward stared at Crow. "Whatever that is, I don't think they have it."

"What? Aw, c'mon!" Crow groaned.

"So this is where you woke up?" Paninya asked when they'd reached the field.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-22-2011, 02:52 AM

Yusei thought a moment."anything is good with me",he said with a small smile.

---

Jack slowly nodded."yes , this is it"

Yukina looked around and blinked seeing his dule runner."there!",she said ging to it."this conferms it,your defently from Yuseis world"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-22-2011, 03:09 AM

Paninya was searching for anything else, then noticed a deck of cards scattered all over.. "Hey, these look like some kind of playing cards." She said. She picked them up, putting them back together in a deck. "I've never seen them before, so I'm assuming they're yours." She handed the deck to Jack, with a card with the image of some kind of red and black dragon on top.

"Okay, so...." Edward replied, dialing the front desk. "Yeah, I'm ordering the usual, for three this time. Yes, you heard me right." The person on the other end said something, and Edward nodded, scribbled something down on a pad of paper. "Yeah, it should beenough to cover it. Thanks." He put the phone back down and stretched. "Well, the food'll be here in about twenty minutes. I heard the story from Yukina, but I'm still a bit curious; any idea how any of you guys got here?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-22-2011, 03:21 AM

Jack took the deak and stared at it. "I .... remeber useing them ,with the bike....its a dule runner",he said softly.

Yukina blinked looking at him."its something at least",she said then jumped hearing a loud growlish wrar coming from the forest. "what was that",she said looking at the forest seeing the same green light as she had when she was on her way to Rush Valley.

Winry bit her lip. "i don't know but it didnt sound friendly",she said backing up some.

Yukina stared towards the forest,staying on guard,as the mark on her back began glowing.

---

Yusei sighed."same way as Yukina said it, though the gate with the tenticals with hands",he said sighing then blinked seeing his Stardust Dragon glowing again,he carefully picked took it out. "now what?",he said nervously.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-22-2011, 04:32 AM

"Hey, Yusei, your arm's glowing too!" Edward said, pointing to the mark on Yusei's arm. "What the heck is that?"

Paninya backed up. She noticed a mark on Yukina's back glowing, as well as one on Jack's right arm. "Hey, Yukina, Jack; what's up with the glowing?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-22-2011, 02:22 PM

Jack looked at his arm."freaked out."I have no idea",he said and looked up at Yukina's glowing mark.

Yukina looked at her back the best she could then back towrads the forest.Hearing the growl get closer she backed up some. As she stood and waited. Then here eyes widened as the dule monster :Umbral Soul come charging out of the forest. There was a glowing green dot on its forehead. She looked back to Painya,Jack and Winry. Knowing jack with no memories wouldnt be able to help with the duke monster she looked at Painya."get them out of here",she said going for her deck and pulled out : Dark Eradicator Warlock. As the card was pulled out it glowed and the Warlock apeared.

((lol when picking the cards I went through my own Yugioh cards ,i have over 500 of them lol

---

Yusie blinked as he looked at his arm as well."somones in trouble",he said and looked to crow knowing it wasnt him but stared at his arm. Not knowing where his other friends were and being stuck in central until they could get on the train,he knew there was nothing they could do.

---

Ruka waited paitently as dinner ws being cooked she then looked at her ark as it glowed."oh know ...",she said in a panic,knowing someone was in danger.

((I have nticed how awsome you are at drawing ,and i have been tryion to do this on my own for a while ,but can't come up with the right desighn. Yukna has a marking that like a fusion of all the markings that everyone has ,you will see why later on in the rp *evil grin*,its on her back but i cant come up with the right design,do you think you could come up with something?pleaseeee,i'll pay you in menewsha gold!))

(( and what the monsters look like
Umbral Soul : Umbral Soul Yu-Gi-Oh! Card - STON-EN030

Dark Eradicator Warlock: Dark Eradicator Warlock - Yu-Gi-Oh! ))

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 02-22-2011 at 02:33 PM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-23-2011, 01:59 AM

((I'll let you know when I come up with something.))

"Right, c'mon you two!" Paninya said.

"Who do you think it is?" Edward asked.

"What's wrong?" Rose asked from the kitchen.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-23-2011, 02:02 AM

((REALLY? YAY!*GLOMPS YOU))

"One of my freidns are in trouble,I know who , but on of them is!",she said getting up. Looking paniced.

---

Yusei growled."i dont know",he said seeming fustrated.

---

Winry looked back t ukina.'but ....",theseeing r somon the monster she glpe."never mind",she said and took off.

Jack grabbed his bike and started at Yukinas monster the down to his own cards,flashes of dules srted going through his head.Looking to his bike he looked at Painya and Winry."get on"

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 02-23-2011 at 02:04 AM..