The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 08-28-2011, 11:37 PM

((just to let you know i posted above))

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 08-29-2011, 06:32 AM

Miyu gasped lightly as she was being pulled to a place to where she didn't know where she was going.

James looked at Vincent, "I'm only here because I' bored. Do you have anyone I should kill?" he asked leaning against the wall bored to death.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-29-2011, 07:08 AM

Buzial sniffed around. when he caught scent of Anna's scent, he made a break for the source.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 08-29-2011, 02:31 PM

(make sure Buzi finds Anna's bags. :ninja: she'll need them so she can run off to the mountains, plus it would signal that she was kidnapped.)

Anna held her sister tight and perked up her ears so she could hear what they were saying better. She listened to what that one guy said and it seemed like he wanted to kill someone. Her ears flopped down on her head and her heart sped up. What if that guy was going to kill them? it would all be over. "Shit...", she said clutching her sister. Anna was starting to get more and more nervous. She decided to would listen to them a little longer; so her ears went straight up again.

"At the moment, no. But you can patrol around the base. There may be some more NC poliece coming towards us soon. There wont be that many since many have left, but at least you'll have something to kill. Now, if you'll excuse me I have some business to attend to in my office.", Vincent said before he walked around James and went into his office. In there, he could see his two sisters on the other side of the room. Anna looked like a deer in head lights. Her eyes were huge and she was clutching her sister tightly. It seemed she had no idea who Vincent was. Vincent started to quickly walked towards them and hoping Anna wouldn't faint since she looked like she was about to any moment.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 08-29-2011, 09:34 PM

Layla held onto her sister and watched him come towards them. She noticed how scared her sister was. What was going to happen.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-29-2011, 09:47 PM

Anna was trying to make herself seem less scared. She didn't want to show fear, but she was obviously showing it. She closed her eyes and sighed. She would try and fight back if anything happened.

Vincent walked up to them and stood infront of teh two. he knelt in front of them before he wrapped his arms around the two and rested his chin on Anna's shoulder. "It's been so long, my sisters..."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-29-2011, 10:24 PM

Layla didn't know what he was talking about. she was super freaked now.

dragonjake

Old 08-30-2011, 08:27 PM

Jake sighed as he began to walk in the dirrection of the sence, he looked around and was extreamly cautious, every step he looked around making sure no-one was planning to assassinate him, as he walked he smelt the scent getting closer

Andraus

Old 08-30-2011, 10:31 PM

/when buzial appraoched a Heavily Gaurded compound. he pulled out a Radio, and placed down a beacon "Too all squads within the vicinity of the area, this is Captain Buzial Mcclan, first reacon, charlie company. Hostiles have Abducted 2 civilians and wounded a third. I need Reinforcements Immidiatly." he said on the beacon, then began appraoching the compound, keeping a low profile. "Miss, stay here."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-30-2011, 10:33 PM

(...when did you get an army? D<)

Andraus

Old 08-30-2011, 10:35 PM

[I didnt. A Captain only works in a Singular Squad, but they also have the Equipment to call on Reinforcements from Existing Deployments.]

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-30-2011, 10:45 PM

(...when did you become a captain?! if you're going to do shit like that, put it in your bio...)

Andraus

Old 08-30-2011, 10:48 PM

[I thought i did o.o, Seriously, i was sure i put it in there when I started]

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-30-2011, 10:50 PM

(-sigh- even if you did, I woulds till be a little angry. D; I mean, well...not angry, just hoeing you would get some village people and try to break in or something. ><;; )

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-30-2011, 10:51 PM

Miyu looked at Buzial and nodded softly as she kneeled to the ground and hid in the nearby bush so no one could see her, she only covered her mouth so when something happened she wouldn't scream and no one could hear her. Curling her tail over her legs and pointing her eyes down, she only hoped her new friend would be ok.

James shrugged and walked away. After a while, James walked to the front and outside, carrying only a shoulder fire missile, a 9 mm and an AK 47. He started patroling the area as he smelled different scents as he only shook it off since he couldn't tell the difference sometimes.

(Srry if its short, I couldn't think off anything)

Andraus

Old 08-30-2011, 10:59 PM

Buzial Saw a Guy Approaching his position, and then saw him walking towards the Girls hiding place. He put a Silencer on his Pistol, and shot him in the leg.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-30-2011, 11:10 PM

(you didn't put it in your bio but dont do it again ok)

Andraus

Old 08-30-2011, 11:58 PM

[im trying to avoid doing that. thats how I fucked up the first neko city]

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-30-2011, 11:59 PM

(its ok lol)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-30-2011, 11:59 PM

(yeah...you effed that rp up bad. D; it didn't make ANY sense.)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-31-2011, 12:01 AM

(ok this is what we made the OOC thread for can we get back to the rp)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-31-2011, 12:07 AM

Anna wash shocked by what the man said. She didn't know what to think of it. She shook her head and then kicked her supposed 'brother' off of them. She held her sister close to her and pulled her knees in front of them. "I don't know what you're talking about, but I am not your sister! Just get the hell away from us!", She said.

Vincent was surprised when he was kicked back by Anna, but then he wasn't. He took a few steps back and gave Anna a sad look. "You may not remember me, but I am your brother. Now...you shouldn't kick me away like that. It's not nice, Anna...", he said with a sigh.
"Don't fucking say ANYTHING about that being not nice! What I did there is MILD compared to the shit you're doing! You're killing people off from this city and taking over! it was fine the way it was until you came here and started fucking things up!", Anna yelled.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-31-2011, 12:09 AM

Layla stayed holding onto her sister. She didn't believe him either. She just wanted to leave.

dragonjake

Old 08-31-2011, 03:36 PM

((just OCCing here to say.. I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO JOIN :squee:))

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-31-2011, 05:48 PM

James grunted softly as he fell to the ground holding his leg, "What the hell?" he grunted as he took out his walkie-talkie, "This is James, outside the compound. We have a breac, repeat we have a breach." he said standing up and smelled the air for the person that shot him, only to smell a familiar one. "Well I'll be. I believe I smell the one person I was planning on looking for." he said limping on his wounded leg to the source.

Miyu gasped lightly when she heard James's voice saying that there was a breach and what sounded like he was hit with something. She peeped from the bush and saw that he was standing up and knew that he could smell her and was starting to look for her, Miyu suddenly heard an alarm go off causing her to jump and make her tail bushy. She curled more in a ball as she shook in fear as she heard the siren and the footsteps coming closer to her.