Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-03-2015, 12:03 PM

Awww, thanks so much! He's just been having issues since he took up a new job. He's living at home to save up money to buy a house but... well, his dad pretty much hates him so it's a nightmare. I just feel so bad. Sooner or later we'll move in together and all the problems will go away but that's still a year or so away.

And Eddie is beautiful. *drools* I'm not really a HP fan but I might watch the films just for him. ;) I just love his face. It's so... ugh, #drools

ALL THE SASS! IT SHALL HAPPEN!

Also, totes wrote this backwards. xD I DO WUT I WANT. Oh and nice catch on vial. xD No idea why I wrote vile... APPARENTLY HE IS EVILLLLLL! Or maybe it has everything to do with the fact that I was looking up bile yesterday. >.> Apparently I need more celery in my life. xD

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-03-2015, 03:58 PM

My Dad as PTSD, and so I grew up in a turmoil household and still live here for the same reason - saving up to move on my own! It's hard to work while finishing my degrees though because they're so time consuming, but once I finish my current degree I'll be doing traveling nursing so it won't be as bad - it's definitely not great to live with though. :/ I can definitely understand where he's coming from though - it's hard when a parent acts like that towards you, especially because they should be the ones who love you the most. Instead, sometimes they hurt you the most. It's a hard struggle, both mentally and emotionally, and so I definitely empathize with him - it's good that he has someone like you to fall back on!! <3

YESSSS! I'm so excited to see his face for the whole series of movies - I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDD!!!!
AHHHHHH - WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS ANYMORE! YOU DISSED HP!! YOU'RE NOT LONGER ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEE!
-mutters a few hexes-

Gah - he deals with her so well it's insane - it's like he's known her forever! She's not going to take this well, but she's going to force herself to be lighthearted - so just prepare for that! :3

LOL I figured it was a typo! Word does that to me all of the time and I have to go back and catch it on the reread - that's what happens when two words are too similar - one letter can change the auto-correct!!

Aw - celery isn't yummy though T_T Cucumber and carrots are better!! <3 Or broccoli with veggie dip.... or those sweet peppers that come in the veggie trays with the veggie dip.... Now I'm hungry....

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-03-2015, 06:16 PM

*puts down the celery*

I wanna veggie tray.

._.

I am very upset that I only have... cawfee, celery, and yucky guava mandarin seltzer water.

God, that combination sounds horrible. No wonder I have an upset stomach!

---------- Post added 06-03-2015 at 02:22 PM ----------

LOL, omg. I want there to be a little kid in the castle.

"Gosh, miss, you're awfully pretty. Are you and master getting married? I don't know what courting means, but mama says he's going to do it with his princess. And since you're so pretty, you must be a princess."

And this will be Vierryn's face:

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-03-2015, 06:28 PM

Veggie trays are amazinggg

Yeah.... That could be why.... GET SOME GINGER ALE! And go with bland for awhile - that combo has GOT to be doing a number! T_T;

LMAO! Omg. YES! Ugh. That would have been AMAZING!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-03-2015, 06:56 PM

Bwah ha ha, I did the thing. :3

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-03-2015, 07:00 PM

Oh no... -goes to read-

Also - side note - I had a really good scene imagined for Aalis' reaction to the kid but I can't find it ANYWHERE online, and I can't find which episode it was in on Hulu. I'm watching Familiar of Zero and there was this perfect scene where Louise beats up Saito, but I can't find it again. T_T If you know the show, it's the one where Agnes walks in on it, excuses herself, and then barges in again as soon as she shuts the door. You would think it would be on Youtube!!

---------- Post added 06-03-2015 at 03:08 PM ----------

Omg.. YUP! The scene I witness in anime is EXACTLY what Aalis is feeling right now LOL Oh lord this is going to be a nightmare.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-03-2015, 07:35 PM

Omg, I remember that anime! And I'm pretty sure I recall the scene! But I shall definitely have to search for it (or rewatch the anime as it's awesome)!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-03-2015, 07:44 PM

It's sooo good! I started it last night and I'm almost finished with Season 2 - it's so addicting!!

---------- Post added 06-03-2015 at 04:32 PM ----------

Also - I think I'm going to send them off on the voyage and then we can start in on Aeltron/Elena's story line!

---------- Post added 06-03-2015 at 07:15 PM ----------

Actually - I think I'm going to leave it for you to send off - I can't seem to finish it off without giving you a chance to respond because of the snarky comments she makes xD; I had to take a break earlier and I just came back to it and reread it, and I'm like "Yeah, this probably needs one more post. Then I'll start on Enguerrand after the response!" When you post, you can move Aalis to the front of the ship - once they're on board she plans to move to the front of the ship to watch the seas as they shove off - she has a huge fascination with the sea. :3 Then we can end it there and I'll start it with Enguerrand in my next post!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-04-2015, 07:10 PM

Is it bad that my mind is already going to how Vierryn and Aalis will be when we get back to them? I'm sitting here writing my post for Enguerrand, and I keep wanting to go back to the ship XD; WE HAVE A PROBLEM HERE!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-04-2015, 07:39 PM

XD yup, I know your pain! Also, I'm gone tomorrow until Monday. I might get on to post but no promises!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-04-2015, 07:58 PM

Somehow, I think our brilliant idea to split this is coming back to haunt us! XD;

Sure thing! Anything exciting going on? :D

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-09-2015, 12:14 AM

I posted the Enguerrand set up! Let me know if I need to add anything or change anything - I should be back tomorrow night to check in and make any changes then! :3

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-09-2015, 05:19 PM

Psh, I thought it was perfect! I'm going to start working on my Aeltron post. Once it's up, let me know if I need to alter anything :)

Last edited by Xavirne; 06-09-2015 at 05:36 PM..

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-09-2015, 08:58 PM

Woot! I wasn't sure if you wanted to jump right into the news or not but I was thinking it would be better to get it over with and then we can move on versus having it looming in the background! :3

It sounds perfect! The only small thing is that she's always addressed as Princess (PLEASE DON'T KILL MEEEEE T_T) - Miss is too informal and lower in rank - Lord/Lady is used in for rank of Earl and above - only Viscount and and Baron are addressed as Mister/Miss - accompanied by their station if being formally introduced - Countess, Duke, Prince, King, etc. - Like, Lady Elizabeth Loxley, Duchess of Cambridge and such - then you would go on to call her Lady Elizabeth if familiar or Lady Loxley if unfamiliar - for the King/Queen it's His/Her Majesty, and for the Princess it's Her Royal Highness - only when you are in close relationship do you call each other by name without title when talking amongst yourselves - other than that it's perfect though! Please don't kill meeeeeee - royalty is like, one of my obsessions so I'm big on proper titles - seriously, I watch all period movies I can T_T And I'm totally not perfect at it either - so I'll probably make a mistake with it that needs catching as well I'm sure! xD;

I also found this when I was double checking to make sure I was correct before posting!
Really handy website!! Courtesy Titles, Titles, Forms Of Address | Debrett's

Other than that it's a great set-up though!! I'm going to go ahead and reply though! :D

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-09-2015, 09:53 PM

"Miss" is my go-to choice for titles. Like "Miss Dalibor." But I'll change it. I'll try to keep it princess but if it falls back to miss, by all means have Elena correct him. After all, I'm playing from Aeltron's point of view, not my own. And since he's grown close, his formalities might slip ;)

---------- Post added 06-09-2015 at 05:56 PM ----------

omg omg omg, xD I can just see Aeltron during the arguing. Standing there, trying to keep calm, wondering if he should leave.... xD He's going to be so awk!

---------- Post added 06-09-2015 at 05:58 PM ----------

YUPPPPP! Poor Aeltron. Literally just standing there. Going, oh god, this sucks. MUST STAY SERIOUS! Oh no, she's crying! MUST NOT MOVE! This is breaking my heart. CAN'T SHOW AFFECTION. xD

---------- Post added 06-09-2015 at 05:59 PM ----------

I waaaaas going to workout but who needs to workout when you can post! XP And eat. I'm stupid hungry. D:

---------- Post added 06-09-2015 at 06:02 PM ----------

So, I'm stealing ideas from gifs for his reaction. Here's my inspiration:

J/k, j/k! Though I do like the shifty eye one :P

Last edited by Xavirne; 06-09-2015 at 09:59 PM..

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-09-2015, 10:03 PM

With Aalis it's not so important because she could care less - she may be considered royalty in Chestibor, but they don't really have royalty in terms of princess/queen etc. - they're more worried about hunter skills and ranks than titles like that - so you could call her basically anything and she wouldn't be offended! The Krasimirs on the other hand are a different story LOL!

That's true! I can definitely see it slipping, especially around Vierryn and Aalis - that will be an interesting group for sure xD; I think the only time he'd be extra careful is around the King and Queen because if he's not then that gives lots away about their relationship that they're trying to keep hidden!! :3

Right???? And Elena's just thinking "Seriously Dad? WITH AELTRON RIGHT HERE??! AND I HAVE TO SHOW DECORUM?!?"

---------- Post added 06-09-2015 at 06:04 PM ----------

LOL! Yesss - post and eat! Then you can work out! BUT EATING IS ESSENTIAL AND SO IS POSTING SO IT'S OKAY!! ;D

OMG... those are awesome. The first and last ones are totally what I picture!!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-09-2015, 10:25 PM

True, true. RP and food = life. Exercise = not important. XP

---------- Post added 06-09-2015 at 06:38 PM ----------

And now, because I just ate, I can't work out. I love the way this works!

---------- Post added 06-09-2015 at 06:51 PM ----------

I think this is going to be Vierryn's theme song, especially if he and Aalis get close ;)

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-09-2015, 10:59 PM

YES! -high fives- And it's the perfect excuse too! ;D
Dang I am such a bad influence XD;

Oh my goodness - yes!
Dang - they're going to need a movie after this just so we can have all of the awesome music involved! It's so crazy how they have so many theme songs already - I love it!! <3
Can you imagine what this is going to turn into when her family gets involved?? TOTAL CHAOS!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-09-2015, 11:19 PM

OH GOD, THE FAMILY?! Vierryn is not ready for that kind of commitment :P

Also, Aeltron post is up! I figured he would be a bit foolish but then sober up. Also had him say a few things he shouldn't have (because you know men, they never think!) and then wish he hadn't. But seriously, poor guy. He just wants to court his lovely lady and now he can't. T_T

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-09-2015, 11:25 PM

LOL! I don't even think it'll come down to that part before they show up! After all, Aldus will stop writing, Aalis will stop writing - they're going to get word that Vierryn got on a ship to Enguerrand when they go investigate - it's going to be madness!!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-09-2015, 11:26 PM

omg, that'll be great. The Dalibor family crashes the wedding. And Aeltron stands up and claps. xD

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-09-2015, 11:29 PM

YES!
Though... will it even get that far is the real question? ;D

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-09-2015, 11:39 PM

True, true. Aeltron will just kill the vampire. Aalis will hail him a hero and then knight and hunter will ride off into the sunset together. xD

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-09-2015, 11:57 PM

And poor Elena will be left in the dust!!! She always gets the short end of the stick it seems!! xD;

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-10-2015, 12:03 AM

That post. ._. Such sad. Much tears. Wow. T_T

---------- Post added 06-09-2015 at 08:04 PM ----------

I will post after I do 140 more crunches, assuming I live after this @_@

---------- Post added 06-09-2015 at 08:05 PM ----------

x_x this is torture. Just banged out 40 and I'm dying. I dun wanna get fit. I like my pudge. ._.