Send a message via AIM to Takuto Send a message via MSN to Takuto

Old 02-10-2008, 04:11 AM

Spiderman.
Nerds+Hot Body=The best.

Spunkifull
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-10-2008, 04:19 AM

Superman is lame. he gets thrown out of the bunch right now. *throws him out*
Now the REAL question is batman or spiderman.
and, I'm sorry Spidey,
I have to choose Batman. I grew up on batman.
He's completely human, has only human abilities,
has all the cool gadgets and is the world's greatest detective,
and all his villains are dangerous psycotic freaks with mental issues.

blazedice
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to blazedice Send a message via MSN to blazedice Send a message via Yahoo to blazedice

Old 02-10-2008, 05:27 PM

superman i mean if you think about it, who would win spider webs, almost no powers at and relies more on weapons or super strength with laser vision and breath colder than the arctic?

Takabean
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-10-2008, 06:07 PM

Spiderman! :D He can choke you with webs, climb on walls, strangle you, AND SWING FROM THE SKY!

...and Batman just throws stuff at people :(

Takabean
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-10-2008, 06:07 PM

Spiderman! :D He can choke you with webs, climb on walls, strangle you, AND SWING FROM THE SKY!

...and Batman just throws stuff at people :(

Gamersdreams
*^_^*

Old 02-10-2008, 06:12 PM

Spiderman! Spandex and web. What more could you want?

heartpoint
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-11-2008, 01:08 AM

Batman for me plus the last batman movie had christian bale it was a very good movie and he was a very hot batman. Plus it was a little dark he wasn't this perfect guy. I could see how he became batman.

blitzy
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-11-2008, 08:43 AM

Batman. Without question, I just like his background the best and I'm a comic fan and I felt that the most recent movie tied back better to the comic.

s w e e t
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 12:23 PM

wooho, yet another batman fan --->right here! ;P
i prefer him 8) well, for no specific reason, really..
i just love him because of his outfit, his appearance basically,his secret chamber and his car XDD that's all ^-^;

amyleto
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2008, 09:55 AM

I always liked Batman the best out of all the superheroes, because he was just your average dark tortured soul. He didn't have any special super powers, he just was what he was. I usually found all the superpowers to be ridiculously cheesy, anyway.

The TV series Smallville did give me more respect for Superman. I still am not a fan of him, but that show made me feel like I knew the real Superman. It gave me a feel for something I never got from the cartoons, movies, or books growing up.

Shelby~Nicole
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-15-2008, 10:43 PM

Superman- what more do i have to say then -He's the Man of Steal, faster than a speeding bullet, and can jump buldings in a single bound. He is the king of the super heroes.The best of them all.And he dosnt need gadgets of radioactive spiders to have powers.

Mint Car
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2008, 10:47 PM

Superman because he is super from birth. The other two are men first superheroes second. Superman is the other way around.

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 02:41 AM

Batman is hands down the best! He had all the gadgets, the money, the looks, the awesome butler, and was one tough bad-booty(censored myself :p) of a guy.

Superman had powers, but he often acted very wussy and never manned up to Lois. How can he be the best when he's always getting verbally abused and taking it??

And Spiderman.. he was supposed to be down to earth and all that, but he just whined a little too much. Everyone has problems, you have something cool to deal with them with, so try and raise the level of self-esteem a notch!

Nah, really they are all pretty cool, but Batman is still the best.

Wrenja
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 04:05 AM

Batman. Hands down. Spiderman is a pussy, and Superman, he's just too goody goody to be an interesting hero. Batman is human and gritty and has real human torment in his life.

And really, it's not just Batman himself, Batman has the best villains as well, Two-Face, the Joker, etc. Two-Face is probably one of my most favorite comic book characters ever because of the dynamics of his personality(s) and who he is. You feel his torment, and understand his pain when he explains it. There was so much thought and love put into creating these characters.

Then there is the normal arguement, Batman is human and that makes all of his accomplishments that much more impressive. It's true, the human aspects lends a huge amount of realism and makes everything more believable in that aspect. So yeah, Batman forever <3

Furious
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 12:51 AM

Out of those three? Superman. He'd mutilate Batman and Spiderman. Unless like, they both teamed up and fought him with fists made of kryptonite or something. I mean seriously, other than kryptonite, he's invincible. He's smush the spidey and bite the head off of batman XD

Melancholy
Pretty in Pink. ;)

Old 02-17-2008, 12:57 AM

Batman caus hes the sexiest. :wink:

bearysplash
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to bearysplash

Old 02-17-2008, 01:05 AM

BATMAN!
cuz he's the awesomeness.
i cant stand spiderman. and superman
wears his underwear on the outside.
so yea batman for me.
plus he doesnt need super
powers to save the day and
he has a cool car.

Usukie Ichihara
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-17-2008, 02:48 AM

I'd have to say batman. why because he's not a whiny teenager dealing with girl problems like spiderman. and he can get out of any pinch with any kinda gadget his brain can come up with. he's rich and can actually build what he wants and have a cool hide out.

unlike superman he has no weekness that can hinder him useless. pft..kriptonight. I'm sorry if I was an evil do'er in the area were superman was I'd carry that on me at all times.

besides I love bats..which I also why I pick batman. besides I think the new movie comming out is going to be awesome.