sweet..tooth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to sweet..tooth

Old 05-13-2007, 05:46 PM

"kool, do you think they will like me?" she replied.

((OOC:errr... you be Scarlett, seen as tho no1 else is gune do it :)
create ya bio 4 me tho :)
Name:
Looks:
Other:

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 05-14-2007, 04:24 AM

"yea, who wouldnt like you?" he asked looking at her with a little smile., as they walked toward the skate park, beside the real park.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 05-16-2007, 03:15 PM

"i dont know, but hey!" she looked at him with love in her eyes, then turned away and carried on walking towards thye skatepark.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 05-20-2007, 05:10 PM

((OOC:u not t;kin 2 me anymore?))

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 05-22-2007, 04:15 PM

((hello?))

Donut

Old 05-23-2007, 04:20 AM

((wow, i just sent one last night..ill repost...comps being verry stupid, and i am running out of time in the day to tope, sorry))

He ran to catch back up with her, and chuckled. The guys seen him and walked over toward them, one says "sup man, back again i see." yea thought i'd bring my girlfriend alone this time." he said smileing at her. The guy looked at her "I'm Josh, they call me JZ, nice to meet you." he said holding out a hand.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 05-29-2007, 02:46 PM

She smiled, and took the hand. "Nice to meet you" she replied. She was happy that Dave had used the term girlfriend and not just friend. She looked at him and smiled.

Donut

Old 05-29-2007, 03:17 PM

He smiled and put his board down. "so, you guys ready for some ripping?" he asked then took off toward the ramps.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 05-29-2007, 03:20 PM

She giggled as she watched him take off. The others followed and she sat down on her board. wondering wether to go and join them.

((HIIIIII! YOUR BACK!))

Donut

Old 05-29-2007, 05:08 PM

He lead most of the guy around the jumps in a line, untill he finaly got to his favoriet spot, the vert ramp. He just shot back and forth getting sir at first, then started doing some tricks. all in all not falling or whipeing out, but knowing his luck, he would fall.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 03:51 PM

She sat and watched as he went back and forth on the ramp. i hope he doesnt fall she taught. She stood and put her board on the floor, then she was off. Going up and down ramps and showing the others what she could do. Did she dare try the flip she knew she couldnt do? Yeah, why not. So she steadied herself and got her balance, then put her foot to the back of the board and jumped, flipind the board twice then desperately trying to land it. SHE SUCCEADED!for the first time in months she landed the hard flip. She was a mazed.

Donut

Old 05-31-2007, 04:22 PM

while in the air he seen that she landed one, and he was glar, but he was trying to land a double backflip, so he didnt want to stop his momentum. each time passing, he got higher and higher. Then he got the courage to attempt it. He launched himself up, everything to him slowed down, and he flipped. One went by, and he started so stall befor heading back towad the ramp again and he started to flip his second turn. He tighten up and spun faster so he could land it, which he did. and instead of doing his next jump up the other side he bailed, and stood there laughing, finally he landed it too.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 07:17 PM

She forgot all about her victory and started to run over to Dave. She threw her arms around his neck.
"I can't believe you landed it" She squealed.
She was amazed at him. As she stood, stareing into his eyes she heard a car pull up.
Elle spun round to see a dark car with blacked out windows. "Who do you think it is?" She asked Dave. As she awaited an answer the door opend and a tall dark man with black hair, tied in a bobble behind his pale head, climbed out.
"We better get out of here, don't you think!?" Elle shoted to the others. Shee stood and waited patiently, with fear building in her head, for the reply.

Donut

Old 05-31-2007, 07:34 PM

The other guys back up, but JZ, he stood there beside them. Dave looked at the guy as he started walking closer. "can i Help you?" he asked not trying to sound sarcastic or anything. JZ said "Dude, your the guy that sponcers people arnt you?" he had some excitement in his voice. Dave just thought Is he here for me?

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2007, 05:20 PM

Elle was confused, although she tried not to show it. She looked over at dave and saw the slight look of fear in his eyes.
"Are you ok, Dave?" She asked.
Elle looked over at JZ and wondered what he was saying.

Is it me or is her really brave? She wondered.
"Shall we go and find out what he's saying? Im not going on my own" She asked Dave, Hopeing he would say yes.

Donut

Old 06-04-2007, 03:27 AM

He wasnt for sure, but there was a little fealing of security in the man. "yea, I'm fine, you stay here with JZ." he said trusting JZ, he was like a close friend. Dave walked toward the guy, and he moshened Dave toward the car. they walked closer and they talked a bit then Dave walked back toward them. "he's wanting to watch me a bit, I told him to let me talk to you guys....so what you think?" he asked more focusing on Elle.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 06-05-2007, 03:14 PM

"Watch you? What does he mean?" Elle asked, slightly confused. She knew the question would be focussed on her and could tell by the way Dave was looking into her eyes that he wanted to know how she felt.
"I don't know what this means, but, yeah. If you trust this guy then I don't mind" Elle was worried, but she trusted her boyfriend.

Donut

Old 06-06-2007, 04:39 AM

"he wants to see what all i can do on the ramps." dave said trying to clarify to elle what he ment. "and yea, i thinks its ok, who knows i might get sponcered, and i might not, no biggie." he said with a little smile, and then hugged her. "i'll be back..." he said walking back toward the guy. then walking back with his board down. "you ready?" he asked both elle and JZ so it would be like he was just goffing off like before, so he wasnt focused on being watched. "yea, lets kick it!" Jz said grabbing his board too, and heading toward the ramps as well. "you coming babe?" dave asked while skating towad them, and to the ramps.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2007, 10:02 PM

"Yeah coarse i am! I wouldnt pass down this. Its what you want" Elle said. She walked over and picked up her board. She headed over to the ramps and started skateing back and forth.

Donut

Old 06-09-2007, 01:13 PM

He started doing some basic tricks to get himself warmed up for the harder ones. He was just hopeing that he could land them again

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 06-10-2007, 04:26 PM

Elle watched her boyfriend as he started dooing tricks.
It was getting late. Elle stood and began to walk away. She was about to say goodbye to Dave, but then thaught it would put him of.
So she just picked up her board and walked away.
Back at home. Elle sat on her bed in silence. It was as if he didnt want to talk to her today. All day he had been off with her but she didnt know why.
I hope he doesn't want to leave me She thought.

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-10-2007, 06:18 PM

I'll be Matthews horse!

Donut

Old 06-10-2007, 09:23 PM

Dave seen her walk off and he thought something was wrong. he didnt know what, but he didnt want it to bother her. After a bit, the guy left too, so he quit and started walking home. he pulled out his cell and tryed to call Elle, but the phone just kept on ringing.
I hope shes alright he thought, not wanting her to be hurt, or something

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 06-12-2007, 03:16 PM

Elle just sat in her room and watched as the phone rang. She didn't want to answer as she feared he was going to brake up with her.
Tears began to stream from her eyes and down her rosey cheeks. Does he still love me? She thought to herself.

Donut

Old 06-12-2007, 03:41 PM

He stopped calling, thinking that she doesnt want to talk to him, so he kept walking home. a bit latter, his phone rang, he was happy because he though it was her. "hello?" he said but it was the skating guy, he didnt get a sponcer, and was wished luck. after he hung up all he though was, could it get an yworse? he got home, and went down into his room, and plopped down on his bed still thinking.