say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-18-2009, 04:42 AM

Ben smiled as he tightened the arm he had around Jenny's slim waist before popping a chicken nugget in his mouth from Matthew's tray.

Matthew laughed as he brought his own arm around Leane and gave her a temple kiss. "You're very pretty Joanna, but I don't know if I can let Leane get away." He shrugged.

Jack simply blushed at the comment before resuming the conversation he'd been holding with Gena, used to her wanting to stay out of the groups' talks as much as possible in fear of yelling at Leane again.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-18-2009, 04:45 AM

Leane smiled as she leaned against him and placed a tender kiss upon his lips, "Good, because if you let me get away I'd have to kick you into next Tuesday. And I must admit, I'd rather miss you if I had to do that," she teased with another kiss before turning to Joanna and taking a nugget from the tray, "See? Told you nuggets make everyone feel better!"

Jenny rolled her eyes playfully as she took a chicken nugget from the tray and teased, "Lee, for you all food makes everyone feel better!"

"What can I say? Me and food are like this," she said with a laugh as she tightly crossed her index and middle-finger together.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-18-2009, 04:48 AM

"You've caught yourself a strange one." Ben laughed at Matthew, giving Leane a small wink to let know that he was kidding.

"Maybe but she's beautiful so I just might let her get away with it." Matthew grinned as took a chicken nugget for himself.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-18-2009, 04:56 AM

Rolling her eyes playfully, Leane took a nugget and tossed it at Ben's face, "You're such a meanie."

Jenny laughed as she picked up the nugget from the table and brushed off Ben's nose, "Lee, no hitting my boyfriend. Be nice, both of you," she added before popping the nugget into her mouth.

"Leane? Behave? Are you crazy? This girl's always throwing food. She learned it from Josh," said Joanna with a laugh.

Leane rolled her eyes playfully and tossed a nugget at Joanna, "As if you don't do the same thing!"

Tossing the nugget back at Leane, who simply caught it and popped it into her mouth, Joanna laughed, "Not at all! It would be childish to do so."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-18-2009, 04:59 AM

"Though she eats more then she throws." Matthew teased as he rested his chin on Leane's shoulder.

Ben simply murmured a 'thank you' to Jenny before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-18-2009, 05:05 AM

Leane laughed as she rested her head lightly against Matt's and took a sip of her Snapple. "What can I say? Me and food are like this," she laughed as she repeated her earlier movement, "Is it my fault I never gain a pound."

"Not really, 'cause we're just waiting for it to catch up with you one of these days. Then you'll blow up like a balloon and Matt'll be dating a blimp. Then we can all say I told you so," teased Joanna as she took a drink of her water.

Leane rolled her eyes playfully as she nudged Joanna's side, "Nonsense! My mother never blew up, and she eats just as much as me!"

"We're still waiting on that one, we have a bet going," teased Jenny with a laugh.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-18-2009, 05:09 AM

Ben laughed at Jenny's comment. "Is there any way I can get in on this bet?" He teased lightly.

"Now worries, love." Matthew smiled. "I'll still love you even if you do turn into a blimp." He assured her with a large grin playing on his lips.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-18-2009, 05:13 AM

Jenny laughed with a nod, "Sure! I say Leane'll blow up when she's in college and her mother will blow up once she stops traveling so much."

"But I say Leane'll blow up once she gets pregnant and will never lose the weight and her mother will blow up once she retires," added Joanna.

Ignoring her friends, Leane looked up at Matt and placed a long, tender kiss upon his lips, "Good, 'cause at the rate Jenny's talking, it may be pretty soon!"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-18-2009, 02:26 PM

"I'm sure you'll be fine." Matthew smiled against her lips. "If you were going to blow up then I'm sure you would've done it by now." He teased as he gave her another small kiss before going back to the food in front of him and taking a chicken nugget.

"Well, considering I'm not quite as optimistic as Matt here." Ben smiled, pretending to think hard. "I'm betting with Jenny on this one." He winked at Leane.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-18-2009, 02:33 PM

Leane laughed as she took a nugget and teased with a wink, "Only because you don't want to bet against your girlfriend."

Jenny blushed, "Not true.. Is it our fault you eat so much?"

"Seeing as how you're all always there when I eat and don't ration me? Yes, I think I will blame you," she teased as she popped another nugget into her mouth.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-18-2009, 02:37 PM

"I don't think you'd let us ration you." Matthew teased lightly as he took a drink of water.

"True, so in reality if you blow up then we can all feel guilt-free." Ben smiled.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-18-2009, 02:43 PM

Leane rolled her eyes playfully as she bumped her hip lightly against Matt's and teasingly warned, "Do we have to have a repeat of earlier dearest?"

"Repeat? Oh dear, do we have to watch you two kissing even more than you already do?" teased Jenny with a laugh.

"Really Lee, do that in the couryard or library where no one's paying attention," added Joana teasingly as she playfully stuck her tongue out, "At least there you can go as far as you want and we don't have to watch you two feeling each other up."

Leane rolled her eyes as she threw a nugget at both Joanna and Jenny, "Hey, hey, we're not that bad. And what can I say? Matt's irresistibly handsome, even when he is still healing from getting banged up on account of me. Can you really blame me to loving him and wanting to kiss him so much? Precisely, so don't be so mean," she added with a laugh as she threw another nugget at them both to emphasize her point. "Besides Jenny, you and Ben will be worse than us in no time. And you, Jo, once you find a boyfriend you'll be worse than both of us combined I'm sure," she teased a she playfully stuck her tongue out.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-18-2009, 02:47 PM

Matthew smiled as he wrapped his arms tighter around Leane. "Hey, now. My nose will be back to normal tomorrow. Its only a little swollen." Matthew assured her.

"And even if we are." Ben said, his cheeks turning red. "You don't see us making out all over the place." He said, tossing a nugget at Leane just as the bell rang. "Do you want me to walk you to class?" Ben asked Jenny quietly as he stood, taking her hand to bring her up with him.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-18-2009, 02:53 PM

Leane laughed as she picked up the nugget and ate it while teasing, "Not yet anyway."

Ignoring Leane as a scarlet blush crept into her cheeks, Jenny nodded as she took his hand and followed him away from the table, "I'd like that, as long as you won't be late for your class?"

Joanna laughed as she stood an threw her bottle of water away. "I'm honestly starting to think I've been transported to Soap Opera full of kissing, kissing, and more kissing," she teased before ruffling Matt's hair and heading off for her locker.

Leane rolled her eyes playfully as she finished off the nuggets and her Snapple before turning to Matt and wrapping her arms around his neck. Placing a tender kiss upon his lips, Leane smiled, "I love you. I'm your nose is looking a lot better," she added a she placed a light kiss upon the tip.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-18-2009, 03:02 PM

"Tomorrow I'll be as good as new." Matthew assured her as he brought his hands to her hips and gave her a small kiss before leading her towards her locker.

~~~

"I won't be late." Ben assured Jenny as he linked their fingers together and led her to her classroom.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-18-2009, 03:08 PM

Lingering outside the door, Jenny looked up at Ben with a smile, "Sorry about Leane and Jo, they really do tease too much."

-

Leane smiled as she grabbed her Chemistry Lab book from her locker. Shutting her locker, Leane turned to Matt and placed a long tender kiss upon his lips, "And your ribs? Are they any better? Have you been taking the medicine like the ER doctor prescribed? Has the bruising gone away and swelling gone down?" she asked as she leaned against the locker next to his.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-18-2009, 03:15 PM

"It doesn't bother me." Ben assured her before moving forward to give her a tender kiss. "Does it bother you?" He asked against her lips, his hands resting on her lower back.

~~~

"Yes, mother." Matthew teased he took out his own books and gave her a tender kiss. "I'm fine. You can hardly see any marks anymore." He assured her before giving her another small kiss. "I'll see you in the courtyard." He said before leaving for his own class.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-18-2009, 03:31 PM

Jenny giggled lightly as she shook her head slightly before placing a tender kiss upon Ben's lips, "Not at all! I was just afraid you'd be upset over it."

-

Sighing, Leane trudged off to Chem lab to work with Ben on the lab they neglected to even try previous lab class due to speaking the entire time about Matt.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-18-2009, 03:36 PM

"Not at all." Ben smiled before giving her another soft kiss. "I'll see you later." He promised before giving her nose a quick kiss and disappearing for his lab class with Leane.

Sliding in the door just as the bell rang, Ben took his place beside Leane with a sly smile and toyed with the goggles. "Are we actually going to do the lab today?" He teased.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-18-2009, 03:38 PM

Leane rolled her eyes playfully as she teased, "That depends. I vented about my crush on Matt last time, do you need to talk about your crush on Jenny?"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-18-2009, 03:55 PM

"No." Ben smiled. "I think my feelings are perfectly clear about my girlfriend." Ben teased as he flipped open his lab book and turned on their burner.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-18-2009, 03:56 PM

Rolling her eyes playfully, Leane sighed as she opened her lab book. As the class wore on, she and Ben finished their lab, despite being a day behind, faster than the rest of the class, causing Leane to doodle on her notebook towards the end of class.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-18-2009, 04:08 PM

Ben gave Leane a small smile as the bell rang before hurrying out the door in hopes of seeing Jenny before his next class.

~~~

Mathew sighed in relief as the bell rang overhead and hurried out of the room to put away his books before heading to their tree in the courtyard.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-18-2009, 04:12 PM

Grinning, Leane hurried to her locker and put her things away before grabbing her sketchbook and pencil to make it look like she was working. Plopping down in front of Matt, Leane dropped her things on the side of the tree before wrapping her arms around his neck, "Continued?"

-

Jenny smiled as she came out of study hall, which was just down the hall from the Chemistry room, and saw Ben. Giving a wave, Jenny walked over to him and placed a light kiss on his lips, "How was lab? Leane actually do the lab this time?"

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 08-18-2009 at 04:24 PM..

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-18-2009, 04:23 PM

"Continued." Matthew agreed before bringing Leane's lips to his own to give her a long kiss. Placing his hands against Leane's hips, Matthew brought Leane's body against his as he gave her long, passionate kisses.

~~~

"Yes, for once we actually did work." Ben smiled as he put his arm around Jenny's shoulders as he brought her to her locker. "What's your next class?" He asked as they walked.