Loevly Rose Child

Old 08-11-2013, 01:45 AM

0 u 0

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 08-14-2013, 12:26 AM

Maria-Minamino: I could some avatar advice for PM. I'm not sure if my current avatar looks enough like a robot. I just don't know what to do with it.

I've tried looking for images to help inspire my robot avatar for PM, but I have come up empty handed so far.

Also I'd like to get advice on this robot as well.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 08-14-2013, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
Maria-Minamino: I could some avatar advice for PM. I'm not sure if my current avatar looks enough like a robot. I just don't know what to do with it.

I've tried looking for images to help inspire my robot avatar for PM, but I have come up empty handed so far.

Also I'd like to get advice on this robot as well.

I actually really like what you have so far! My one concern is the wig. I'm not sure I understand the egyptian wig with the robot. If you keep it, I would suggest some small blue accents through the rest of the avatar to balance it out.

I love the mix of the black and silver items that you have. And the blues with the silver monocle is clever - it appears like you have two different sized eyes and I like that for a robot!

If you wanted to add to the story - perhaps add a background of you destroying stuff. The fire city from Phear Meh...blood or smoke?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-14-2013, 12:50 AM

I used the wig because it kind of reminded me of large cables.

Maria-Minamino:
So I had an idea and ran with it. The idea was to make a clown robot that was one of many in an amusement park fun house. I'm fearing that it doesn't really look enough like a robot...

Last edited by blueblackrose; 08-14-2013 at 01:53 AM..

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-15-2013, 12:57 PM

Is there a robot theme going on that you're entering, Bbr? The Clown one looks more elaborate. XD
And scary. I think you should go with that one because it gives you a bigger berth to mess with.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-15-2013, 04:00 PM

It's the challenge for Project Mene, which I'm a part of this cycle. Also I went with the clown one.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-19-2013, 02:25 AM

Tonight starts Operation: Force blueblackrose to Become More Active!

Who will join me in my quest to become more active here on Menewsha?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-20-2013, 03:09 AM

Maria-Minamino :

Last round of PM, so exciting and it's the theme I was hoping it would be. After seeing the them I was looking through my avatar collection to see if I had something I could improve on or maybe draw some inspiration from. I came across this old alien avatar I made a couple years ago. Do you have any thoughts on it?

Updated Version

Last edited by blueblackrose; 08-20-2013 at 04:24 PM..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 08-21-2013, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Maria-Minamino :

Last round of PM, so exciting and it's the theme I was hoping it would be. After seeing the them I was looking through my avatar collection to see if I had something I could improve on or maybe draw some inspiration from. I came across this old alien avatar I made a couple years ago. Do you have any thoughts on it?

Updated Version

Sorry I took a couple days to reply!!

I love the balance of it - and the added background is awesome!
Part of me thinks "mutant human-bug" instead of alien. But I get why you want to stay away from the traditional alien skin - I wonder how many of you will actually use that skin! lol

I like the eyes with the black bleeding and the heart that you hold. Also the tail and the wings balance the black well!

Maybe try a black ground instead of the white? I almost couldn't tell that you had a floor down there! lol

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-21-2013, 08:33 PM

Quote:
It's the challenge for Project Mene, which I'm a part of this cycle. Also I went with the clown one.
Oh, that explains your outfit changes. Okay! lol

I tried that once and it was just omg...
I don't have enough gold or items to do it.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-25-2013, 02:43 AM

Maria-Minamino:
I've made a few more alien avatars and would like to get your opinion on them.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-05-2013, 03:09 AM

*lounges by a fire in the garden*

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 11-07-2013, 04:50 PM

*looks at title*
I'm guessing you want to become more active?

I can't guarantee daily log ins but I am more than happy to drop by <33

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-07-2013, 09:41 PM

That I am. I have a few rps I'm in now so that should help some, lol.
It'll be great to chat with you when I can.

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 11-10-2013, 08:39 PM

We seem to have different times of activity on menewsha so that's a bummer
Hopefully we can catch each other more often! Until then, we'll have to settle for the leave a note method

How was the event for you? Get your set?

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 11-11-2013, 03:10 AM

Reporting for duty, bbr!

*after saying that, she retreats and logs off*

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-11-2013, 04:04 AM

Yeah, I tend to be on at random times of the day. It all depends on my work schedule, though I am usually on at night around 11pm EST.

The event was fun, but it seemed kind of short to me. I guess because I wasn't able to be on as much as I use to be during events due to work. I got a set and a few of the commons with my tokens.

Hey Jeannesha, how are you dear?

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 11-11-2013, 08:22 AM

I believe I'm also EST and 11 is the time I start getting off of menesha
I swear we had times better before

That's good. I also got one set and a common and an accidental extra ei
Tons of left over tokens that I had no motivation to spend on commons since I was busy with conversation XD
I was glad to see you during the event tho :-)

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-13-2013, 12:10 AM

Yeah we use to have better timing, but I use to be on a lot more and at random times of the day. Since I have my one job it changes when I can get on.

Hahaha, I think I spent all of my tokens. That was mostly because I knew I wasn't going to be around when the event ended due to having to work.
Yeah I was glad to see you and some of the others around that I hadn't seen in a while. Truthfully I wish I had more time and funds so we could have played some games or something. Actually I still have some art stuff I need to work on from the event before last. Maybe I'll get it done before Christmas.

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 11-13-2013, 12:57 AM

I really like all three of your alien entries, bbr.

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 11-13-2013, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Yeah we use to have better timing, but I use to be on a lot more and at random times of the day. Since I have my one job it changes when I can get on.

Hahaha, I think I spent all of my tokens. That was mostly because I knew I wasn't going to be around when the event ended due to having to work.
Yeah I was glad to see you and some of the others around that I hadn't seen in a while. Truthfully I wish I had more time and funds so we could have played some games or something. Actually I still have some art stuff I need to work on from the event before last. Maybe I'll get it done before Christmas.
We both used to be on on a daily basis pretty much. Lots of activity then
Same. I work afternoon to evenings and during the day I have things to do I get on after work if I'm not too tired. Even then it's just to drop a message and not have a lot of energy to have big conversation /-:

Smart girl. I should have looked I to buying some of those naias boots when I could
Games are always fun and more competitive with prizes XD maybe you can joint thread with someone who is on all the time and can help w funds?

---------- Post added 11-12-2013 at 09:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerangel View Post
I really like all three of your alien entries, bbr.
Agreed! I like them all for different reasons too
The first being that its really colourful and creepy
The second being very dark and scary; like the unknown world of possible aliens :-0
And the third one is really cute! Foreign doesn't always mean scary!

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-14-2013, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushi_mew View Post
We both used to be on on a daily basis pretty much. Lots of activity then
Same. I work afternoon to evenings and during the day I have things to do I get on after work if I'm not too tired. Even then it's just to drop a message and not have a lot of energy to have big conversation /-:

Smart girl. I should have looked I to buying some of those naias boots when I could
Games are always fun and more competitive with prizes XD maybe you can joint thread with someone who is on all the time and can help w funds?
Yeah, that it was.
My schedule varies and I either work mornings or evenings.

I knew if I didn't spend my tokens to got some of the items I wasn't sure about I'd probably regret it later, lol.
That they are and maybe I will. Just don't know though since my threads aren't very active anymore even when I'm giving out prizes and hosting games. So I guess we shall see.

If anyone is around I could use a little help. Once again I'm taking part in Project Mene. I swear I'm addicted to it, lmao. Anyway this cycle's theme is fairytales. Here is the theme for this week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project Mene View Post
Current Challenge
Granny always warned me to never trust a wolf...

Once upon a time, long ago, Little Red Riding Hood set out to deliver a bundle of goods to her grandmother; some cake and wine to help her feel strong. On her journey, she was led astray by a wolf who in turn garbled up Red’s grandmother and eventually Red herself. Though the Huntsman saved her, she vowed to never again be fooled by a wolf. For this challenge, you will create your own version of a modern Little Red Wolf Hunter.

Entries due Thursday, November 14th @9:00PM Arizona Standard Time
Scores due Sunday, November 17th @10:00AM Arizona Standard Time

Alright to get down to business. I have made three avatars so far and I'm debating about which one to enter or if I need to work on one of them some more before I send in my entry.

My attempts at a Little Red Wolf Hunter.

Maria-Minamino:

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 11-14-2013, 04:59 AM

I personally think the middle one works best for it!
Although I like the first one the most, the second avatar looks younger than the others.
the other avis look around their 20-25 whereas the second one looks like a vengeful teen!

the third ones is really intense but i do like her fur pelt. Red wears her trophies when out hunting!

---------- Post added 11-13-2013 at 09:01 PM ----------

I look forward to your decision next event then! Hopefully we get a ton of activity for the holiday ~season~

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-14-2013, 05:10 AM

Thanks for the opinion on the avatars. I personally like the second one best. I might change it some because I'm not liking the face that much.

I hope there is too.

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 11-14-2013, 05:08 PM

No problem!
Also if you're addicted to project mene, no problem! At least it keeps you on