Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 04-21-2011, 02:30 AM

Of course I remember you OXY! :hug:

I've been alright. School. Work. Life. The usual. Yourself?

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 04-21-2011, 02:31 AM

^________________^<33
I just came back today~~the college process is officially over and done with!!

Btw, your avvie is amazingly sexingly spiffy!

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to poet`s playground Send a message via Yahoo to poet`s playground

Old 04-21-2011, 02:34 AM

Haha, happy reunions XD.

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 04-21-2011, 02:35 AM

Hehe poet, I actually remember you, too, from the last time I was active.
:P

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 04-21-2011, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ox3tyi View Post
^________________^<33
I just came back today~~the college process is officially over and done with!!

Btw, your avvie is amazingly sexingly spiffy!
So you graduated or you've been accepted into college?

Thank yous. You missed it several weeks ago . . .

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to poet`s playground Send a message via Yahoo to poet`s playground

Old 04-21-2011, 02:50 AM

Yeah so do I. I don't remember being like, buddies or antyhing though o_O. But then, a lot of times I"ll come back to a place and not remember people all that well... people who remember me well :sweat:. I'm not good at those things...

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 04-21-2011, 02:53 AM

I'm usually not good with that either but on here I seem to be better.

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 04-21-2011, 02:56 AM

I'm also on a lot of sites, so that makes it difficult too xP. I can't remember who I talked to where, and when, and what about...

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 04-21-2011, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaunt View Post
So you graduated or you've been accepted into college?

Thank yous. You missed it several weeks ago . . .
Got accepted into, sadly. I wish I were graduating

@Poet: I don't think we were buddies, but I remember us being in secretdae's thread killer thread often.

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 04-21-2011, 03:12 AM

Yes that sounds right xP.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 04-21-2011, 03:16 AM

lol, I'm only active in this one. I occasionally go on neopets, gaia, wajas, and a few others to play the games or buy art but never to chat.

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 04-21-2011, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ox3tyi View Post
Got accepted into, sadly. I wish I were graduating

@Poet: I don't think we were buddies, but I remember us being in secretdae's thread killer thread often.
NICEY! I'm finishing up my sophomore year. Though, I'll be saying an extra year or two 'cause my first year and a half was wasted at a college that did nothing to make sure that I got into my prerequisite classes add in that I changed my major and now have to do more classes to catch up in terms of prereqs . . . well, college is brutal. I won't lie.

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 04-21-2011, 03:27 AM

Out of the ten colleges I applied to, I only ended up getting into one and waitlisted onto another.
And although I got into the program I wanted to, it's going to cost me 60k a year, with minimal financial aid.

Kill me now.

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 04-21-2011, 03:29 AM

I... am at community college, and not going to get any kind of a degree at this time, haha.

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 04-21-2011, 03:35 AM

Honestly, I would rather my parents have had lower expectations in me than 240k in undergrad tuition.
It's fricking ridiculous.

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 04-21-2011, 03:37 AM

Oxy - HOLY FRIGGIN' H . . . I take it you're goin' Ivy or private.

Poet - Same. I transfered out of the state college due to my wasted year. My first two quarters at the community college were just to catch up on units and find something else for myself. Finally fell in love with Oceanography. ^-^

Oxy - Sounds like my parents . . . just they don't want to pay it, so CSU it is. >.>

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 04-21-2011, 03:39 AM

Private, and a ridiculously expensive private at that.
But my parents wouldn't let me apply to any safeties, so student loans and such, here I come.

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 04-21-2011, 03:41 AM

Why wouldn't they let you apply?

@Alaunt: Yeah, I did a year at CC, took a year off to sort of gather myself, did a summer semester then two semesters with art classes, in a new direction, but now... I think I am going to leave it where it is.

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 04-21-2011, 03:49 AM

They thought I was Ivy-bound, and their mentality was if I'm going to send you off to college, I'm going to send you off to a good one. Not only did I not get into any Ivy, but my financial aid package wasn't all that good. So now we're stuck with a lot of moneys to pay :(

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 04-21-2011, 03:59 AM

I'm sorry to hear that :(.

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 04-21-2011, 04:00 AM

:/ Well, life bites you in the butt like that.
At least I got into a program I wanted? xD

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 04-21-2011, 04:01 AM

I went to a community college and loved it. Went on to the next two years and they royal messed me up. Stuck me in the wrong classes and then said "opps now you'll be here an extra year" and I was there less then one semester. And that one semester cost me more then two and a half years at the community college. Ugh.

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 04-21-2011, 04:02 AM

Oxy - Sheesh. Parents and their expectations.

Poets - Yeah. I'm just really behind on my math. And then I need to take physics and chem classes at the CSU I'm transferring to then core classes. I should be graduating Spring '13, but I'll probably be doing so sometime in '14 or '15. I'll be cranking out those units as much as I possibly can.

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 04-21-2011, 04:03 AM

Math, Physics, Chem... sounds like fun. ;-;. Not really, though. Haha.

My parents don't really have particular expectations they just want me to do something...

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 04-21-2011, 04:07 AM

Lilith - I have a feeling that's going to happen to me . . . again.

Poet - I wish my parents were like that. But no, their like "do this not that" and it's sooooooo annoying. I know what I want to do, but my parents keep looking at the negative. The one career, my father would kill to force me into (accounting/finace) I'm not wired for. Can't stand the stuff.