Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-06-2014, 07:09 AM

Gaara chuckled lightly at the situation, but didn't say anything about it, knowing that Gemini didn't like him talking about himself like that. "Because I care, though I can't even begin to tell you why. And um...you're not the only one who doesn't understand all of this," he admitted sheepishly.

"Kushina-chan's child...? But I thought..." she muttered as she heard Naruto proclaim who he was: The jailor for the Nine-tailed fox.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-06-2014, 07:48 AM

Gemini looked down. Of course he couldn't understand why he cared. He'd probably never cared about anyone before. "I can't figure out why, either. Of all the people to care about, I really don't understand why it would be me. But...I care about you, too. I guess we'll just have to figure it out...together."

((Erm..okay, now, as Wolfie remembers, Naruto and Tsunade fight, and she makes short work of him, and then he tries to use a half-arsed Rasengan on her but it doesn't work. Then they make a bet that if he can fully learn Rasengan at the end of....a week? A week, then Tsunade will come back and be Hokage, and give Naruto her necklace. Was that right? And do you want to act that all out, or skip to the next week?))

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-06-2014, 06:52 PM

(I think we should skip the week and go to the battle between Sannin)

"I would like that," he said with a soft grin on his face, knowing that was the best she was going to get. "Though I would admit, it was pretty impressive to see you go through our Sandstorm Jutsu like that for eight hours straight."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-07-2014, 05:17 AM

((Okay, then.))

A week later, Naruto still hadn't mastered the Rasengan, but he knew he was close. It was the day that they were supposed to meet with Tsunade to finish the bet, but it wouldn't go off without a hitch. In fact, it wasn't long before reports of a giant snake were heard. "Yugito-chan...I think the snake bastard found Tsunade-baa-chan."

Gemini had to smile a little at that. "Th-thanks. I think it's pretty impressive that you could keep up the jutsu for eight hours. You're not even tired. Honestly, are you sure you're not some kind of god?"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-07-2014, 05:21 AM

Yugito sighed as she also saw the giant snake off in the distance. "It looks that way. Come on Foxy-kun, let's go" she said, knowing that he wanted to help just as much as she did.

Gaara chuckled lightly at that before saying he was no god, though he was blushing lightly at the compliment.

"Oh good...the lovebirds have made up" Temari said with a teasing grin.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-07-2014, 06:19 AM

Naruto nodded and jumped out the window without a further word. He only turned back once to make sure Yugito was right behind him. When they arrived, they saw that the three Sannin were indeed facing off. "What's wrong with granny Tsunade? It looks like she's frozen up." Naruto said, not knowing about the woman's fear of blood.

Gemini looked up, blushing. "H-hi, Temari-san. How long have you been there?" She asked, wondering just how much of that exchange the wind mistress had witnessed.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-07-2014, 10:37 AM

"Oh don't mind me, please continue," she teased the two. She had come in at the tail end of the conversation and found the two having their first fight.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-08-2014, 03:36 AM

Gemini blushed harder, though she didn't really know why. "We're finished, thank you." She said, one ear flicking. "So, million dollar question: do you guys think I'm ready? Will I be prepared enough whenever this test happens?"

After a few moments, Naruto finally lost his patients enough to jump into the fray. It was difficult, and at one point it looked like Kabuto was about to strike Tsunade right through the heart. That was when Naruto unleashed his Rasengan, even though he hadn't fully learned it. Luckily, it came out perfect, and sent the enemy flying.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-08-2014, 03:53 AM

"I vote yes," Kankuro responded. He knew that she was ready, especially since she was able to purge one of his stronger poisons. The fact that she was able to withstand the sandstorm the two created for eight hours was nothing but impressive.

Yugito just shook her head before using a shunshin to appear next to Naruto's opponent, quickly using her claws to cause damage to the medic nin they were fighting.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-08-2014, 04:22 AM

Gemini smiled at Kankuro. She hadn't expected him to be the first to vote in her favor. She had threatened him quite a few times, and honestly didn't think he liked her very much.

When the fight was finally over (after Tsunade had fainted and woke back up) Naruto looked over at Yugito. "We won." He said, a smile spreading over his features. "Did you see my Rasengan? I did it, Kitty-chan!"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-08-2014, 05:32 AM

"I saw, but..." at this, she created a perfect Rasengan of her very own, smirking a little at the 'victory' she held over her boyfriend.

"I also agree," Gaara replied as Temari also nodded. "We all think you're ready Gem-chan, all you have to do is do it now," she said

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-08-2014, 07:01 AM

Naruto's jaw dropped, but instead of being jealous, he cheered. "That's great, Kitty-chan! How come you didn't tell me sooner? We gotta celebrate, dattebayo!" He shouted happily.

Gemini smiled, then frowned. "It's great that I'm ready, but now I have to wait for it to happen." She pouted, saying the word "wait" like a swear word. "I hate waiting!"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-08-2014, 10:35 AM

the three chuckled at Gemini's actions

Yugito shrugged her shoulders lightly, claiming that he was to busy working on the task himself and then this happened, so she really didn't have time to tell him.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-10-2014, 05:21 AM

"Well, it's still great. My girlfriend is the coolest!" He bragged to no one in particular. Tsunade got up after that and conceded that he had won the bet.

Gemini looked at them, bewildered. "What are you all laughing at?" She asked.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-10-2014, 06:05 AM

"No shinobi or kunoichi enjoys waiting Gem-chan," Temari replied once she got her laughter under control.

Yugito blushed lightly at Naruto's compliment, though was quite happy to receive it all the same. "Thanks Foxy-kun" she replied before hearing Tsunade say that he had won the bet. "Kitten, get that necklace away from your mate! Now! The Nibi responded as Yugito cocked her head to the side curiously.

'Nibi? What do you mean?' she asked before getting a response of how it could control the Bijuu and force either it, or it's container, to do whatever the holder wanted.

(It's good to see you back Wolfie-chan. Phoenix missed you by the way)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-10-2014, 06:14 AM

((Oh, thank you. Wolfie was only away for a sleepover at a friend's house. It's nice to know that someone notices when she's gone.))

Gemini shrugged. "Yeah, well...whatever. So what now? While I'm waiting, I'll need to keep busy." She said, already eager to start moving again.

Not knowing any of this, Naruto took the necklace and put it on. Since he was the holder now, it wouldn't matter much.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-10-2014, 06:36 AM

(Phoenix sees...)

"There's several ways of keeping busy. I know we have a library here," Temari said.

Yugito looked at Naruto with a hint of worry, but since he was currently wearing the necklace then she had nothing to worry about...right?

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-11-2014, 04:51 AM

Gemini perked up instantly. "A library? Is it well stocked? A good selection?" She asked. She mostly looked at children's books, since her reading skills were...dismal at best, but she loved books all the same.

Glancing back, Naruto saw the worry on Yugito's face. "Ne, what's wrong, Kitty-chan? Are you okay?" He asked, wondering what she could be worried about. They had won, and everyone was okay, so what could be the problem?

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-11-2014, 05:11 AM

"Yes, to both," Temari responded with a giggle. "Um...don't take this the wrong way or anything Gem-chan, but...can you read? or write for that matter?" she asked. The only reason that she asked in the first place was her past. With an abusive father and then living mostly on her own...Temari wouldn't be surprised if that was actually the case.

"Nibi was telling me how that pendant can control Bijuu and the Jinchuuriki. Make sure you guard that with your life Foxy-kun," she answered.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-11-2014, 06:15 AM

Gemini blushed brightly. She had hoped that she could hide that fact a bit longer, but it was just as well to get it out of the way now. "W-well, not really...I mean, I c-can write my name and I know my letters, b-but that's about it..." She said.

Naruto was so surprised that his face went blank. "W-wow, that's scary. I'll make sure to keep it with me always, then. That kind of power could be dangerous in the wrong hands, dattebayo." He said.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-11-2014, 11:53 PM

"That's nothing to be ashamed of Gemini-chan. Especially with the circumstances of your past," Temari replied as she promised the vixen that she would teach her how to do both flawlessly.

"You should also be careful around your mate, kit. From the looks of it, if you gave her an order, the necklace would compell her to complete it. Personally, I would lock it away somewhere safe so that you don't accidentally use the power on her," The Kyuubi said. 'Though I wouldn't mind making Mata-chan do some things... the fox thought to himself as he relived old memories.

(Lock it. Locket. and it's a necklace lol *gets shot for lame joke*)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-12-2014, 04:49 AM

((Oh wow, lol))

Gemini smiled happily. She had always wanted to learn how to read and write. And now, as a bonus, learning it would keep her busy while she waited for her test. "I don't know what I did to deserve friends like you guys."

Naruto nodded, silently agreeing. He didn't want to have that kind of power over anyone, let alone his girlfriend.

((Wolfie doesn't remember that being part of the necklace's lore...))

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-12-2014, 07:01 PM

(Yes, the King of bad jokes is me! Mwahahahaha. Anyways, the lore isn't truthfully in canon. Yamoto/Tenzin was able to use his mokuton in conjunction with the Shodaime's necklace in order to control the Kyuubi's chakra when it went out of control during Naruto's training for the Fuuton: Rasengan/Rasenshuriken if I remember correctly. I just bumped it up a little hehe)

"You weren't wary of Gaara-nii when everyone else was, for starters"Temari replied with a light giggle.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-13-2014, 05:22 AM

((Oh...Wolfie has no memory of that. But she believes you.))

Gemini blinked a few times. That never seemed like much to her. "I didn't see any reason to be. Honestly, I still can't figure out why people are naturally wary of him. It's not like he looks scary or anything...right?" She asked, wondering if maybe there was some obvious clue she was missing.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-13-2014, 07:13 AM

"What I'm about to say cannot be repeated, but...it's because I hold the spirit of the Shukaku within me. That's why people hate me, most likely why they hate Naruto-san for him holding a similar bijuu" Gaara responded.