Skeletor Kitty
Princess Chipmunk

Old 11-03-2016, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyCollinsDeArc View Post
Life is stable for the most part, but I keep forgetting to log on Mene. I only go online for school and social media. :S I should try to be more active on here. At least this place makes me happy. :3
Online friends are the best of friends cause we are always here! unless someone quits... NO QUITTING.

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-03-2016, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Anyone watched the new season of South Park? It is interesting and funny. XD!
No I don't watch a lot of TV. Mainly crime shows on Netflix.

I really like your avatar. It has a coolness factor to it

What is the weather like where you're at, Lizzy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
ObviouslyAya: I still need the Besplattered EI. Still haven't decided which other commons I want to get. I've bought most of what I wanted already except for the Alec Sashes in the colors I want and any of the wings.
Oh good, I actually have a spare one of those. I can send
it over, unless you'd rather have a handful of sashes and wigs?

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 11-03-2016, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletor Kitty View Post
Lizzy: I haven't yet, I probably will later though. lol

Aya has me stuck on listening to kpop now LOL
It is funny this season. I don't want to spoil it for anyone. I hope this season ends on a good note.

Skeletor Kitty
Princess Chipmunk

Old 11-03-2016, 12:45 AM

Aya: haha its alright ^^, I keep wanting to change my avatar into different things so many items, so many possibilities lol
Lizzy: All good :) I don't mind spoilers much since they don't stop me from watching it lol.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 11-03-2016, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Online friends are the best of friends cause we are always here! unless someone quits... NO QUITTING.
I won't quit, that I promise. ^_^;

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObviouslyAya View Post
What is the weather like where you're at, Lizzy?
It is nice and warm. It is in the 80s/70s Fahrenheit. It is also breezy as well.

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-03-2016, 12:46 AM

Quote:
I happen to have the coat in grey so that helps. I'm thinking of changing up the background for it. Maybe make it a starry night type deal or cityscape instead of dark forest.
That's a good direction, I like the cityscape! I really like how the clock and Mene sign are small additions to the background. Subtle but a nice addition. Maybe you can find a few things like that (behind or on the ground) to compliment your avatar and pair with the city or whatever background you pick!

---------- Post added 11-02-2016 at 08:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Life is stable for the most part, but I keep forgetting to log on Mene. I only go online for school and social media. :S I should try to be more active on here. At least this place makes me happy. :3
It happens to all of us I was inactive from Celes Paradi 15 until September of this year. I popped on now and then, but not often and never posted. But I'm happy to be back in the swing of things for more than a month now You should, I'm sure there are friends on here that'd be happy to see you around again. I know Hummy is in the RAK hangout thread!

Skeletor Kitty
Princess Chipmunk

Old 11-03-2016, 12:49 AM

Darn you Aya, got me stuck on listening to kpop now, how dare you... >.> -glare- xD

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-03-2016, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Aya has me stuck on listening to kpop now LOL
MUHAHAHA And now it's Pandora by Kara.
Were you a kpop fan before joining Mene?

Quote:
Aya: haha its alright ^^, I keep wanting to change my avatar into different things so many items, so many possibilities lol
I like the changes you just made Avatars are so much fun!!
It's the best thing about Mene along with great community, staff, and users!

---------- Post added 11-02-2016 at 08:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Darn you Aya, got me stuck on listening to kpop now, how dare you... >.> -glare- xD
Have some GIRL'S DAY

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 11-03-2016, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Oh good, I actually have a spare one of those. I can send
it over, unless you'd rather have a handful of sashes and wigs?
The Besplattered is fine because I don't know if I'll be able to earn enough leaves for it since I'll have to get off here soon to work on drawings.

Quote:
That's a good direction, I like the cityscape! I really like how the clock and Mene sign are small additions to the background. Subtle but a nice addition. Maybe you can find a few things like that (behind or on the ground) to compliment your avatar and pair with the city or whatever background you pick!
Thanks, that is what I'm thinking. Now that I have figured out what top I used under the coat, lol.

Skeletor Kitty
Princess Chipmunk

Old 11-03-2016, 12:54 AM

Quote:
MUHAHAHA And now it's Pandora by Kara.
Were you a kpop fan before joining Mene?

Have some GIRL'S DAY
Actually i hardly listened to kpop before lmfao. so now you got me stuck with it. xD

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 11-03-2016, 12:56 AM

Oh hey i wactually won something? xD

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 11-03-2016, 12:56 AM

Yeah. :3 I wish I had extra cash to invest in Mennies, but things are kind of tight. Maybe when I start working, I could invest in a few Mennies to get a CI or two.

I subscribed to DegustaBox and so far it seems cool. I get my first box in a few days. ^_^;

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 11-03-2016, 12:58 AM

I would adore the little squid on my head, and Armande cape mdnight. i've gotten most of the others. ^^

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-03-2016, 12:58 AM

Kit: That's awesome! We're converting you!! The girl groups are great, my kpop playlist is probably close to 50/50 on girl groups and guy groups. I'd probably say I follow and am more hardcore fangirl of the guy groups, like BTS

Quote:
The Besplattered is fine because I don't know if I'll be able to earn enough leaves for it since I'll have to get off here soon to work on drawings.

Thanks, that is what I'm thinking. Now that I have figured out what top I used under the coat, lol.
Okie dokie, I sent it over to you in a trade *high five*

It looks like a pretty basic black/ink top.
The one you have on your avatar now looks pretty close!

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-03-2016, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Okie dokie, I sent it over to you in a trade *high five*

It looks like a pretty basic black/ink top.
The one you have on your avatar now looks pretty close!
Thank you.

Yeah. I was thinking it was one of the dresses and it was actually the one tunic instead.

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-03-2016, 01:03 AM

Shadami: YES YOU DID Trade sent!
You take care of my beloved little squishy squidy!

Quote:
Yeah. :3 I wish I had extra cash to invest in Mennies, but things are kind of tight. Maybe when I start working, I could invest in a few Mennies to get a CI or two.

I subscribed to DegustaBox and so far it seems cool. I get my first box in a few days. ^_^;
I've always bought mennies with my Paypal account. Which makes it very temping to not buy them all the time. But I just tell myself to be good and not spend what I don't have on what I don't really need [/adulting]

There is an avatar contest on the front page, prizes are pure gold. I'm also giving out some CIs, but your a bit late in the game that I don't think you'd qualify for any of them

What is DegustaBox?

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 11-03-2016, 01:08 AM

Quote:
[B]

I've always bought mennies with my Paypal account. Which makes it very temping to not buy them all the time. But I just tell myself to be good and not spend what I don't have on what I don't really need [/adulting]

There is an avatar contest on the front page, prizes are pure gold. I'm also giving out some CIs, but your a bit late in the game that I don't think you'd qualify for any of them

What is DegustaBox?
Degustabox is a subscription box service. They offer full-size food items, spices, seasonings, and things of that sort. This box has an Indian seasoning that would be nice.

I bought Mennies with my Paypal account too.

That's okay, I'll check out what CIs were offered. For all I know, I might own some of them already. XD!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 11-03-2016, 01:08 AM

i've been kind of eyes that squid for awhile as well ^^;;; i think its adorable!!

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-03-2016, 01:11 AM

I think my avatar might just be complete.

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-03-2016, 01:11 AM

Shadami: I love the squids!! They are unique, cute, and not often used.

Quote:
Degustabox is a subscription box service. They offer full-size food items, spices, seasonings, and things of that sort. This box has an Indian seasoning that would be nice.

I bought Mennies with my Paypal account too.

That's okay, I'll check out what CIs were offered. For all I know, I might own some of them already. XD!
It sounds neat! i hope it turns out to have a lot of goodies for you!

I have the latest CI, Comfy Corners, to giveaway. But no one signed up for the tournament I planned to give it away in *facepalm* So I want to come up with another way to give it away...and I haven't yet lol

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 11-03-2016, 01:13 AM

I have that CI already. ^_^; The box will be beneficial, it is only $20 a month and you get $30 worth of items. I signed up with a promo code so my first month is half price and I get a few extra snacks. :3

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-03-2016, 01:16 AM

Lizzy: Bonus! I love deals like that! I know I've signed up for a similar in-the-mail box programs. It was trail mixes, dried fruits, chocolate covered stuff, etc. Snack foods that were tasty but still healthy or something

Quote:
Very classy! I love those socks/stockings, they add elegance.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 11-03-2016, 01:19 AM

Aya - Yeah. I wanted to sign up sooner but I wasn't sure if it would be worth it. For now, it seems like it is worth it. If I can't use some of the items, I'll give them away. :3

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-03-2016, 01:25 AM

Exactly! That and usually those services aren't buttheads if you decide to unsubscribe. I think the box I had was called like "Good Eats" or something. And I got it for 2-3 months before I decided it wasn't for me. They made it super easy to stop. Good customer service!

Skeletor Kitty
Princess Chipmunk

Old 11-03-2016, 01:25 AM

Quote:
I love it! :)