Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 11-29-2009, 03:11 AM

Eligor went downstairs to lay down on the couch. It seemed people were just starting to settle down for the night. He thought about samantha for a bit. She was very cute and understood him. But for now he did not want a relationship. They had only met hours ago. No matter what Zander or Alex said, it was way too soon for him. He was sure Samantha felt the same after seeing the way everyone else was acting.

Seri-Ana after no luck headed back to the castle. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her heart. She fell to her knees feeling something coming up. After covering her mouth and coughing a few times Seri-Ana looked down at her hand, seeing blood. "Awesome" She thought to herself wiping herself clean with a rag found from her sleeves. She headed back inside and appeared on a balcony over the training room. Watching them all work out.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 11-29-2009 at 03:55 AM..

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-29-2009, 03:21 AM

Kokihi let out a gasp when they took off "What are you doing?" She gasped.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 11-29-2009, 03:53 AM

Samantha sat in the kitchen doing nothing. She was ready for anything and anyone. She knew from years of living that anything could come at any time. So she wasn't going to calm down till death was gone.

Alzeid smiled when he saw Seri come back and made his way over to her. "hey, enjoying the show?" he asked as he leand agenst hte balcony rail and smiled at her.

Hresvelgr

Old 11-29-2009, 04:01 AM

Eligor's mind was wondering far. He heard Samantha in the kitchen. Eligor leaned his head over the side of the couch to speak with her. "Hey Samantha, Do you think we will get our angelic powers back after death is gone?" He looked back up at the ceiling remembering there was a second couch in the room. "..And you do not need to sleep on the table silly. There is another couch in here."

Seri-Ana turned her attention to Alzeid as he came up to her. "The one to the far left will die first" She said with a small smile. Her hands were folded behind her back. "Yes I am though."

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 11-29-2009 at 10:01 PM..

Palmoun

Old 11-29-2009, 04:11 AM

Samantha smiled when she heard Eligor and walked over. "maybe, no one has tryed to kill death in a long time. LOnger then I have been alive for. But hopefully we will, but then again I haven't had my powers in thousands of years so it doesn't matter to me." she said as she sat down on the couch and smiled at him.

Alzeid smiled at her, "I am glad that you are." he said as he smiled at her. "but all of these men will probabaly die and me. I know, I am death after all." he said as he looked at her.

Hresvelgr

Old 11-29-2009, 04:28 AM

He just nodded. "That is true. Being like this would not be so bad after a while." he stopped to think. It would get lonely though for him at least. He wondered.. "have you ever been lonely living by yourself?"

The necromancer shook her head. "I know." She said looking back down at the men. Their bodies seemed to move in total sync. It seemed almost like a dance to her.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 11-29-2009 at 04:36 AM..

Palmoun

Old 11-29-2009, 04:35 AM

samantha sighed and leand back and nodded. "yes, gets very lonely, it is even worse when you are immortal. You watch your friends die and no one will truely understand you till you find someone else like yourself." she said as she looked at him "but you learn to live with it." she said with a slight smile

Alzeid sighed and looked at her. "when they come I want you to go and get as far away from here as possible, I dont want you to get hurt." he said as he looked at her. Love was in his eyes and would only ever show for her.

Hresvelgr

Old 11-29-2009, 04:40 AM

Eligor had himself fixated on the ceiling. A crazy idea came to mind. "Samantha, lets stick together after we kill death. Maybe we can get a puppy. A little lab, nothing too small though." He sort of ranted while his thoughts wondered into nothingness. Still he looked back towards Samantha to see her reaction.

Seri-Ana laughed, "Maybe I will. Depends on my mood later... I am a horrible listener don't you know?" Seri-Ana smiled a bit looking at him.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 11-29-2009 at 04:48 AM..

Palmoun

Old 11-29-2009, 04:46 AM

Samantha was a little bit surprised but smiled, "that would be nice but I couldn't ask you to stay with me. But getting a puppy does sound nice though." she said as she smiled at Eligor. He was very nice and no one had offered to do this before.

Alzeid smiled, he loved that about her. "yeah, I guessed that." he said as he looked at her. "but promie me that if you do stay nothing will happen to you." he said as he looked at her. He then yelled down to his men to practice there sword fighting.

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-29-2009, 04:56 AM

((Seer has kidnapped me and gone offline... T-T))

Hresvelgr

Old 11-29-2009, 05:03 AM

Eligor sat up to see Samantha better. A small smile was planted across his face. "I think I will train it to go to the bathroom in Zander's shoes" He laughed a bit at himself, then stopped suddenly, "If I am making you feel uncomfortable, just let me know. I do not want to ruin any new friendships I have made."

She nodded lying to him. It would put Alzeid at peace though. "Nothing out of the ordinary will happen to me" She listened to him yell at his men. So over powering.. Seri-Ana thought to herself. She did always fall for the leader type. Raising her hand a bit muttering words under breath. After a bit a few skeleton sword fighters walked in and started to attack them men. Their expressions were priceless, epically since they were in no real danger.

((Awww. She will be back^^))

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-29-2009, 05:05 AM

((But I wants to play noooooooowwwwww!!!!! *throws a fit like a little kid* lolz))

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-29-2009, 05:11 AM

(sorry its so short tired need a nap or something)
Lia smiled and looked back the way they came "i think we should go back now it is rather dark out" she walked over to retrace her steps back.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-29-2009, 07:16 AM

Alex smiled and kissed Sam with all her passion. She wanted to have him know how much he ment to her. She wanted to love him... With all her emotions just towards him.... She didn't know if she was going to die... And if she did she wanted today to be perfect.

Zander laughed and looked at Kokihi. "Hang on," he warned. He flew fast over the trees and smiled. "Do you like flowers?" he asked and then found what he was looking for. "Dont scream." he said and tucked in his wings and going into a flat out dive. He dove through a gap in the trees and snapped out his wings. He gave one mighty downstroke and landed lightly. "Was that fun?"

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-29-2009, 07:24 AM

"Are you really asking me that?" Kokihi asked. considering her everyday outfit was covered in flowers, she thought it was a silly question. She braced herself for the fall and didn't let out a sound. When they finally touched ground, she stepped away from him and smiled. "Its something I have never done before." She said with a shrug.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-29-2009, 04:37 PM

Zander smiled and looked around the frozen clearing and smiled. "This place... Is really beautiful..." he said and grinned. He began to glow and his eyes turned a pure gold. He spread his wings and gave a mighty flap sending air flying across the clearing. The frost and snow melted away and revealed the dead ground. "Stay there and don't move," he warned power making his voice echo. He waved his hand and the ground shook. Then with a great wind flowers and grass began to bloom. The clearing was full of beautiful wild flowers and Zander let his hands fall. He closed his eyes and tucked in his wings. The glow and power left and he then turned to Kokihi. "What do you think?"

Alex kissed Sam and bit his lip lightly. She wanted to have him. This could be her last night with him... She had to make it last.

Palmoun

Old 11-29-2009, 08:45 PM

Sam smiled as he kissed her back with all the passion he had. He loved her more then anything and he wanted to be with her always. But that might now happen with the war they where going to wage and he might die. But as long as he was with her he would be happy.

Alzeid chuckled as he watched everyone fight. "nice." he saida s he looked at her. She was amazing and could sumon up the dead. He never met anyone like her before and he loved her more then anything.

Samantha smiled, "it wouldn't ruin it, it would only strengthen it." she said happly.

Simon smiled and nodded, "yeah your right." he saida s he walked by her side.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-29-2009, 08:55 PM

Alex smiled and ran her hands across Sam's chest. "Sam...." she whispered in his ear and kissed it softly. She then kissed his neck and kissed his jaw. She wanted him badly and she wanted him to want her. She tugged lightly on his shirt and growled softly.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-29-2009, 09:00 PM

Lia walked north because she was pretty sure she had come south as her feet tapped on the ground and her bag bobbled up and down she concentrated and as she walked the grass grew greener and the trees started to regrow their leaves.she looked around "much better" she could see the house up ahead "looks like we're almost home"

Palmoun

Old 11-29-2009, 09:02 PM

Sam smiled and pulled his shirt off, it was only in the way. "Alex." he whispered as he kissed her on the lips and then bit it gently. He wanted her more then anything els and loved her more then anything.

Simon smiled and nodded, "yeah looks like it." he siad and kissed her head. If they did get lost he could just telaport them home, it was as easy as that.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-29-2009, 09:14 PM

Lia walked and saw the house she then stopped "you know we might be walking into something bad" she paused "i say we just walk by and go somewhere else" she laughed it wouldnt be the first time she walked past something bad and been scar free "any ideas as to where we should go"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-29-2009, 09:22 PM

Alex smied running her hands along his bare chest for the first time. Her body rippled in delight and she pressed herself closer. She loved it when he bit her lip and couldn't get enough of him. He tasted so sweet and so amazing. His touch sent electricity through her and it only made her more hungry for him.

Hresvelgr

Old 11-29-2009, 10:05 PM

Eligor cocked his head to the right. A bit confused. "Making you feel uncomfortable would strengthen our friendship?" Eligor got up from his couch and started to move closer and closer to her until he was about half an inch away from her face.

One man was able to defeat one of her skeletons. He turned to start rubbing it in the others faces when the skeleton just got up and tapped the man on the shoulder. The man turned and screamed before attacking again. Seri-Ana just laughed.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 11-30-2009 at 12:11 AM..

Palmoun

Old 11-29-2009, 11:11 PM

Samantha smiled up at Eligor, she couldn't help but notice that he had cute eyes. "yes it a way it can but what I ment to say that by you staying by my side it would strengthen our friendship and make us closer." she said softly and started into those beautitull eyes that he had.

Alzied laughed as he watched them then looked at Seri. "you know i love your laugh ans sense of humor." he said and kissed her cheek.

Simon smiled and looked at her. "I could take us out to a park or to a resturant." he said as he looked at her and smiled.

Sam smiled and kissed her back. He slid his hands down her bakc and sides. He then came to her shirt and slowly slide his hands up her shirt and growled at her. She was the worlds most sexyest thing in the world to him.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-29-2009, 11:16 PM

Lia smiled "if only there was an Italian place around here" she sighed "i've been wanting pizza for a while now but havent had the time to go get some"