View Poll Results: how nice are you to noobs?
grrr... dumb noob go read a faq 42 18.83%
awww aren't you cute? you look so lost 190 85.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 223. You may not vote on this poll

Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 02-23-2010, 12:23 PM

You do plenty, you calm me down, your my friend when I need one (a REAL friend) you make me laugh
I need to do more for you

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 02-23-2010, 12:23 PM

*hugs* you're a real friend to me as well. Being Birdie is enough ^-^

Bound Birdie

Old 02-23-2010, 12:24 PM

sweet dreams *pets your hair lightly and whispers soothing thing*

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 02-23-2010, 12:24 PM

*hugs* night Birdie ^-^

Bound Birdie

Old 02-23-2010, 12:25 PM

awww I'm glad to her you call me your friend chi
Things are always better when there mutual

Bound Birdie

Old 03-01-2010, 07:10 AM

oooo pretty new ci's!

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 03-01-2010, 07:50 AM

I haven't seen them yet.
:sleep:

I think I should probably try to go get a little bit of sleep before I have to leave tomorrow. :/

Bound Birdie

Old 03-01-2010, 09:15 AM

I'm sure you'll be fine. I hope you get only good drugs for you surgery >.< and you'll be able to get a lot of sleep afterward

`Kitami

Old 03-03-2010, 09:23 PM

Morphine when I was in recovery and then Vicodin when I went home plus the sleepy time crap they gave me to knock me out in the first place, I slept for like 14 hours straight when I came home. :lol:

This hurts though and the stitches keep catching on the lining of the brace and pulling which does not feel nice. :/
I get them taken out on Monday though, but I keep the brace on for a month so my ankle doesn't randomly break.

Bound Birdie

Old 03-04-2010, 02:57 AM

ooooh I did like morphine when I shattered my arm. I know why that stuff can be so addictive it's like swimming in a pool of groggy muted reality. Vicodin is crap though, maybe it's just my tolerance but it never seems to help my pain.
I honestly think my stitches getting taken out was the worst part of that experience. They were all sensitive and swollen and the bitch was just like tearing at them with a set a "tweezers" that looked a lot more like pliers to me O.o
Sorry I'm sure that's not what you want to hear about it. *gives kita get well cookies*

`Kitami

Old 03-04-2010, 04:10 AM

It made every thing feel kind of...foggy. That's only the second time in my life that I've had morphine- the first being when I broke my ankle in the first place.
I take vicodin on a semi-regular basis for my back problems. So I have a higher tolerance to it than someone who's never taken it would. The ones I'm prescribed are 7.5 milligrams and the ones I got after the surgery are only 5mg so they weren't helping me like they should. I was supposed to take 1 pill every four hours, but someone at the hospital told me that taking two if I needed them wouldn't hurt. O_o; Which I found kind of odd, but one really doesn't make any relief for the pain. I'm definitely not going to have enough to last until I see the doctor, but I wouldn't have even if I had been taking one at a time. Which is kind of pissy. I don't really understand why he didn't write enough to last the whole week, unless the pain is going to tone down in a few days. It isn't hurting quite as bad today as yesterday, so I'm hoping it will...
I've had stitches once before, when I broke my ankle in the first place, so I know how it will feel when I get them taken out. :3 The nurse that took them out (who still works at the office so she'll probably do them this time too) was really nice and gentle. I think she also put like this numbing stuff on it too. But I didn't even feel it anyway, it was just like this pulling feeling. I'm just glad I didn't have to have staples! My mom had those when she had her knee replacement and those hurt her. Her skin had began to heal like, over them by the time they got them out and it looked really painful. :gonk:

edit// Omg!~ I just realized you have a lightspell. -covet covet-

Last edited by `Kitami; 03-04-2010 at 04:13 AM..

Bound Birdie

Old 03-16-2010, 08:09 AM

I'm happy in fog though. For some reason it's nice for me to just be able to let everything go and just be like huh? What's that? I guess you probably know that from other habits of mine :mrgreen: it's lame they didn't accommodate for your tolerance but at lest it's over now. You made me feel better about my stitches at lest nothing had started to heal over them o.O I still have a REALLY extrema scar though. I HATE it when people are like "Did you try to kill yourself" The scar is on the SIDE of my arm so I don't see how people think that...

Oh Thanks! I got it because Chiku already had one and then got another for participating in cain's raffle. Don't worry Kita with your luck with NPC's I'm sure you'll have one soon >.<

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha
Send a message via MSN to Ace Strife

Old 03-17-2010, 12:16 AM

Ace got Sleepy time if you are interested?

Bound Birdie

Old 03-17-2010, 12:42 AM

I am indeed I'll pay you ummm 1.3k? How does a that sound?
I love your avi btw Ace, I need a better avi for st> patties >.<

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 03-17-2010, 12:52 AM

Sounds good to me =3

and thank you <33 I came up with it during winter event but thought it would suit St.patty well hehe

Bound Birdie

Old 03-17-2010, 01:02 AM

i think i remeber you running around with it in the AT forum >.<
noonon thank you< i needed it complete my set

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 03-17-2010, 01:05 AM

hehe yep I did ^^''

Bound Birdie

Old 03-17-2010, 01:07 AM

yourse is so nicely layered, I need to get better at that I always just keep piling on clutter >.<

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 03-17-2010, 01:18 AM

Your avi aint cluttered.. I liked few of your avis ^^

Bound Birdie

Old 03-17-2010, 02:49 AM

yeah >.< there kinda hit and miss. Sometimes even clutter has it's place >.<

Kiyoshi
Bound by Beauty

Old 03-19-2010, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bound Birdie View Post
I'm happy in fog though. For some reason it's nice for me to just be able to let everything go and just be like huh? What's that? I guess you probably know that from other habits of mine :mrgreen: it's lame they didn't accommodate for your tolerance but at lest it's over now. You made me feel better about my stitches at lest nothing had started to heal over them o.O I still have a REALLY extrema scar though. I HATE it when people are like "Did you try to kill yourself" The scar is on the SIDE of my arm so I don't see how people think that...

Oh Thanks! I got it because Chiku already had one and then got another for participating in cain's raffle. Don't worry Kita with your luck with NPC's I'm sure you'll have one soon >.<
(This is Kita >_>)

Yeah I don't mind it either. The less aware I am of what's going on, the better I function. .__.;;
Yeah, when I got my stitches out this time, it hurt but it didn't feel so bad. I'm going to have a nasty little scar though. Its the only other scar I have besides the ones on my arms though so its not that bad. And my scars on my arms, people don't even have to ask, because its kind of obvious what they're from and what I was trying to do. Its really rude of people to ask though. o_o;; Like I mean, all the crap that happened last summer with me, I don't go door to door telling it to everyone. Not even all my friends know, and a lot of the ones who do know don't know everything. ._.;

I wouldn't really call it luck lol. Nalin and Channah I just really seem to get along with, so maybe that has something to do with my 'luck' since I don't really do anything. O_o;;
I don't have any of Channah's items yet though...but with all the other stuff she's given me toward my quest list, I'm definitely not going to complain. :lol:

Bound Birdie

Old 05-16-2010, 07:42 PM

I have a really bad scar from when I had stitches from my break. It like the entire length of my for arm on both sides (you've probably seen in it some of my pictures). People ask me all the time if it from trying to kill myself because of it to. I just respond "yeah even though my vain is clearly visible here I just thought going off to the side would be more effective and just to be sure I put an identical cut on the other side." at that point most people realize that there being an asshole and shut up. That such a personal/rude thing to ask like I go up to people and go "are you depressed because no one loves you? Have you had an abortion? Do you masturbate at night when your wife sleeps?"

I finally got to meet Channah kinda// she just gave me like 2k when I wasn't on...and then *poof* I sent her a thank you but I'e never heard from her again. T.T That's okay logan's my own personal Channah lol

Azntwins
(。・ω・&...

Old 05-16-2010, 09:20 PM

Can I buy the shockingly tall buckled boots for 450g? O:

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 05-16-2010, 10:08 PM

*Pounces on Bound Birdie and hugglesquishes her* Omg, how are you doing, hun? Your avi is looking splendiferous! :heart:

Bound Birdie

Old 05-17-2010, 06:36 AM

OH wow fizz it's not half as nice as yours, so regal. But I love the fantasy faye look and you blended it so well with the "natural" surroundings >.< How have you been? Do have steady computer time now?

Azntwins I started the trade! >.<