Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 12-08-2009, 03:58 AM

Ivans ears picked up but he said nothing. The one boy patted his head. "that is a good boy Rex, very good." he said as he patted Ivans head harder. Ivan didn't wag his tail or anything and he was still covered in bandages. He did whimper though and glared at the collor he saw around her neck. The boy looked over at his father, "he is finally listening, I finally got him to give me a ride on his back and everything. He is such a good boy and I love him even though he did have her captive." he said and Ivan still said nothing. With this collor around his neck ahe couldn't say anything, he was a dog to them and only that. He had tryed to explain to them early that he was kind but no one understood him.

Last edited by Palmoun; 12-08-2009 at 04:04 AM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-08-2009, 04:11 AM

The vampire holding Ebony's collar smiled at his son and ruffled his hair. "Very good Thomas... Do you know where your twin siblings have gone too?" he asked and Ebony looked at Ivan trying to meet his eyes. All of a sudden two twins ran into the camp and threw their arms around their father. He picked them up laughing and then set them down. The twins looked so much alike they looked lime the spitting image of their father. Though Thomas looked more like Ebony for an odd reason.... He had her eyes and her wavy hair though it was his father's color. He twins were adorable the two girls looking no bigger then three. They were dressed in pink dresses and pigtails. "Luna and Solara this is our new pet. Rex." their father said and they squeeled in delight. They gently petted Ivan and were ever they touched he was healed and his bandages fell away. Ebony looked at the two girls greatfully and they turned to their father. "Daddy? Does he know our names? Our does he know yours? Because if he's gonna be smart we gotta teach him that your name is Shade..." they said at the same time. "Shade... Don't you think you should give the poor thing a rest... He is a bit bruised...." Ebony said and Shade turned to her and nodded. "Youre right. Thomas... Put the dog away." he said and made sure that Thomas looked at him. But the child refused. "Please Thomas..." Ebony said kindly and he looked up at her and sighed. "Alright mom..." he said and she was shocked. "Youre so good with him..." Shade said and kissed taking her even more off guard. What was going on?

Palmoun

Old 12-08-2009, 04:17 AM

Ivan sat there for a few moments and couldn't take it anymore. He was kissing his wife, his. He had marryed her and his to take. He got to his feet and his hair went up and he growled deeply and foem nearly came out of his mouth and he didn't care that there was a shoke going threw his body that should take down a mamoth. He then lunged at the man named shade and knocked him away from Ebony. He stood on his chest and growling into his face, "dont you dare kiss her again." then went and between him and Ebony. The collor had died down and wasn't working anymore but he stayed in wolf form and continued to growl more then anything else.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-08-2009, 04:26 AM

Shade looked at the wolf angerily and was about to lash out when Ebony threw her arms around the dog's neck. "Please... Don't hurt him..." she said and the twins ran to her scared and threw their arms around her saying,"Dont let him hurt daddy mama." she looked down at them surprised and Shade growled and got up. "And why shouldn't I?" he hissed. "Because... I-I-" she said trying to figure out an explaination quickly. "Because mom likes the dog. And she loves him." Thomas said tying to help but Ebony paled. Shade looked at her and all three of his children in her arms. "Very well... But I am going to chain him up." he said and Ebony took the leash frm Thomas gently. "Ill take him... You should take care of the twins.. They're frieghtened..." she said and pulled on Ivan's collar lightly. She kissed Shade on the cheek and walked by hoping he would buy it. He seemed to because he smiled and walked to the small kids and she walked out of sight with Ivan.

Palmoun

Old 12-08-2009, 04:30 AM

When they where finally gone Ivan ripped the collor off and turned back human. he only woar a part of beat up old pants but he didnt' care. He then took her into his arms and stroked her cheek and looked into her eyes. "Are you okay? did they hurt you? what happend?" he asked as he looked at her. He had feared that he had lost her forever but now she was here and alright for the most part. But he was completely and utterly confused about the man who had kissed her and the kids who called her mother.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-08-2009, 04:36 AM

Ebony hugged Ivan fiercely and looked into his eyes. "I don't know... I think I've been here before but I can't remeber them... But they've been kind to me... Shade has done nothing..." she said and cupped his face. "Are you okay? Did Thomas hurt you at all? He doesn't try to-" she said and caught herself. How did she know so much about him? And the twins? And Shade? "Ivan... I don't know what's going on..." she said scared and kissed him afraid it would be her last kiss from him.

Palmoun

Old 12-08-2009, 04:41 AM

Ivan kissed her back with the same fear but wasn't going to leave her. He was going to stay by her side even though shade was going to lock him up. He then pulled away and stroked her cheek, wanting to memorize the feel of her skin. "I dont know either, maybe this is all just a dream like before or maybe the vampires are tricking us.... or maybe they are part of your new life." he said softly, he didn't remember much of what happend before today. It was all like a dream or a drugged state or soemthing. But this felt wrong and he wanted to be with her for as long as he could. "maybe I should tell Shade and explain to him what is going on." he said as he looked at her and kissed her again, wanting ot memorize her lips.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-08-2009, 04:50 AM

Ebony craved Ivan badly as he kissed her and she kissed back with all her emotions for him. She wrapped her arms around him and wished she could make this little family understand. She neededIvsn badly though and she wanted him now. She pushed him into a unoccupied tent sense Shade's men were going to be gone for two days. She kissed him desperately wanting to love him before she was taken away again.

xXiwantrevengeXx
hot guys, romance and sex......w...
Send a message via AIM to xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-08-2009, 04:53 AM

Illusion shot a blast of fire at the vampires.

Palmoun

Old 12-08-2009, 04:54 AM

Ivan welcomed the tent and kissed her back passiantly. He wanted her now more then ever, he didn't even remember how long ago it had been since he kissed her or held her. "after this I am talking to Shade, he needs to understand." he said inbetween kisses and pulled her to one of the bed and kissed her even deeper.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-08-2009, 05:03 AM

"Alright..." Ebony whispered loving the feel of his body close to hers. It felt like forever sense she had been with him. She wrapped her legs around him and pressed herself as close to him as possible. She wanted him badly.

Shade turned around surprised and Thomas threw up his hands a glowing shield protecting his family. He glared at the small pixie and yelled,"Go away!"

xXiwantrevengeXx
hot guys, romance and sex......w...
Send a message via AIM to xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-08-2009, 01:07 PM

"Illusion no stop. Blood Stealer harm Illusion family, Illusion harm blood stealer family." She said as she shot a blast of lighting. She aimed it so it the shield directly.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-08-2009, 03:15 PM

Ebony smiled pressing herself closer to Ivan and kissed him passionately.

Thomas tried his best to block it and but was to strong. He was blasted backwords and knocked out as he hit a tree. The twins screamed in terror and Shade scooped them up in his arms. The twins wailed for Ebony and Shade was blasted and the twins were sent flying.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 12-08-2009 at 09:19 PM..

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 12-08-2009, 06:30 PM

((Can you get Apollo back into the roleplay))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-08-2009, 06:49 PM

((right sorry... Kinda gettin epic with ebony's side of it...))

Apollo smiled at Alexia and nodded thinking to himself. "Well i wasn't much of a fighter until I met Ebony.... That girl changes people.... I used to be the guy who made peace between friends and make jokes to ease the tention...." he said smiling at the old memories. "I have a bad feeling though.... Something isn't right..." he said feeling an evilness closing in on the world.

Palmoun

Old 12-08-2009, 08:10 PM

Ivan smiled as he kissed her back more and wanted to kiss her neck. but his lips met the collor around her neck, he growled as he remembered how put it on her and ripped it off. "your mine once again." he said as he attacked his lips to her neck and slid his hands up her shirt. He was going to go back and make shade understand.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-08-2009, 08:14 PM

Ebony gasped and gave a small cry of delight when he ripped away the collar. She loved him so much that nothing would stand in the way of her having him right now. She smiled and felt his hands work up her dress. She wanted it off and she wiggled out of it. Of felt so good havig her body pressed to his and she kissed his head as his lips found her neck making her moan.

Palmoun

Old 12-08-2009, 08:25 PM

Ivan growled as he felt her lips on his head and continued to nibble and suck there. It felt like a life time since he had gotten to do this and he knew that he would do anything to keep her with him. He slid his hands down her sides and they rested on her pants, they needed to come off just like his pants.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-08-2009, 08:36 PM

Ebony moaned feeling his lips on her neck and she helped him with her pants. She the tugged at his pants wanting to get him naked. She ran her hands down his body and shivered loving the feel of his muscles and the sweet electricity of his touch.

Palmoun

Old 12-08-2009, 08:42 PM

Ivan smiled and helped her with his pants and loved haveing nothing left between them. He loved feeling her swwet skin agenst her and the electricity of it all. He He ran his hands down her sides and back and kissed to her lips. "it feels like forever since I have been able to do this." he said and kissed her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-08-2009, 08:51 PM

Ebony loved the feel of Ivan's lips on hers. She agreed with him fully. "I wonder how long we've been away from eachother. Her body was getting hot and the longer she touched Ivan the more she wanted him. Beads of sweat began comming on her body and she moaned,"Ivan..."

Palmoun

Old 12-08-2009, 08:58 PM

Ivan smiled as he heard his name and kissed her even deeper. He missed this more then breathing and he wondered if it has been years or months since they touched each other. Which ever it was he didn't care as long as he had her back. He then couldn't take it anymore and wanted her more then anything else. ((sorry, no peaking. Your turn))

((oh and if I where you I would change this post since I kind of didn't see it before and we didn't really do anything with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer Of the Future View Post
Ebony smiled pressing herself closer to Ivan and kissed him passionately.

Thomas tried his best to block it and but was to strong. He was blasted backwords and knocked out as he hit a tree. The twins screamed in terror and Shade scooped them up in his arms. The twins wailed for Ebony and Shade was blasted and the twins were sent flying.

Ebony looked up hearing the little girls' crys and swore. "Somethings wrong." she said worriedly and pushed Ivan off. She got up and looked at him appologetically. "I have to help them..." she said and ran out of the tent and towards the screams. She saw Illusion and the power she was blasting at the vampires. "Illusion stop!" she said seeing the twins real in pain. She grabbed the pixie and hugged her closely tears running down her face. "Illusion.... How'd you find us?" she whispered stroking the pixie's head.
))

Last edited by Palmoun; 12-08-2009 at 09:11 PM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-08-2009, 09:36 PM

((right I did))

Ebony sighed laying on his chest and then heard something she hadn't before when she was consentrated on Ivan. She sat up and swore under her breath. "Ivan... Something's wrong." she said and got up quickly. She pulled on her clothes and looked back at him. She then stepped out of the tent and Solars and Luna ran into her. "Moma!!! Help!!" they said and she looked down at them confused. "What?!" she asked worriedly. They pulled her around to see Thomas and Shade. They were burned and scared. Ebony saw them and cried out seeing her little Thomas hurt badly. "Illusion Stop!" she cried and ran to the little vampire and threw her arms around him. "Thomas! Thomas!" she said and he smiled weakly.

Palmoun

Old 12-08-2009, 10:24 PM

Ivan quickly tugged on his pants and ran outside with Ebony. When he saw Illusion he ran to her and took her into his hands and held her close. "Illusion, it is okay everything is okay." he said as he got her to stop then looked over at Ebony. "are the kids safe?" he asked and knew that Shade would like to know why a werewolf would be asking those questions. But that didn't matter, kids where kids and they should all be protected.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-08-2009, 10:39 PM

Ebony looked up at Ivan and nodded. "I think so..." she said quietly. "Im sorry mom..." Thomas whispered and she looked at him tears comming to her eyes. "What? Thomas...." she said and stroked his cheek. "I didn't protect everyone..." he said and tears ran down her face. "You don't have to.... Thomas..." she said and kissed his forehead. Shade walked over and Thomas passed out. "Let me take him.... We'll have Some one look at him.... Being part human makes him and the twins easier targets." he said and stood. "Ill be back in a minute..." Shade said and walked away. Ebony stood and watched the blood draining from her face. "Part human?" she squeeked.