Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-12-2012, 03:11 AM

When the Three were done, the Men were Stiched up beyond Belief. The 1st patient was Mearily Suffering from a Severe Allergic Reaction to the poisen from one of the Angel's arrow's. The 2nd's Leg managed to be Saved, with a Combination of Anti-Biotic's, and Carful Extraction of the Shrapnel in the leg. The Third's body was covered with a Soft Green ointment for the burn's, the Piece's of Shrapnel Succesfully Extracted from his head, without infection, and the Metal tubing safly Removed. The Rest needed mear stiching. "By the Lord's, I could learn a thing or two from you.......anyway, thank you. Here, take this."He handed her a Bright Ameythst. It glowed with a Strange Resonance. "Use that To enchant your blade. it will give your blade the power To Electricute, or Incinerate, your foe's. If you don't Mind, I could use your help with somthing else "he said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-12-2012, 04:16 AM

Gemini took the stone and bowed."thank you.it is always a pleasure for me to help my people, especially those who do so much for me." She said."what is it you need help with? I'll see what I can do."

Andraus

Old 07-12-2012, 04:33 AM

"Every night, Around 2am, I hear noise's from the Med tent. When I come over, my Stash to my Anestetic's Is all but whiped clean. I'm busy, so I need someone to watch for whoever is taking the Supplies. There are soldier's on the field who need this."He said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-13-2012, 03:05 AM

Gemini nodded, clearly giving the matter serious thought.after a moment, she nodded."very well.I will post a guard- a very reliable one." She said as she summoned a small flame in front of her.she whispered a message into it, and sent it away.after about ten seconds, Gemini's niece appeared."aunt Gemini, I received your message.you require my assistance?" she asked."yes, Rosemary, as I said, I need you to keep watch over the medical supplies tonight.there is a thief stealing important supplies, and they must be caught.will you help?" Gemini asked.Rosemary bowed."consider it done." Rosemary said."good.thank you, Rose." Then she turned to the doctor."we can trust my niece to namely the situation." She assured him.

Andraus

Old 07-13-2012, 07:03 PM

"Okay, I need to watch out over on Higura Ridge. Il speak with you later "he said. He then grabbed some basic Doctoring Equipment, and headed out.

2 am

The Night was pretty quiet, for the most part. Gun-fights could be heard in the distance, along with explosion's. It wasen't until the sound of glass breaking, from the med tent, that Rosemary noticed anything.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-13-2012, 07:31 PM

Naturally, the moment Rosemary heard the noise, she was right there where it was happening."whoever dares to steal must answer to me.show yourself!" she called fearlessly, hoping her weak-seeming aura fooled the person into thinking they were safe.

Andraus

Old 07-13-2012, 08:31 PM

You saw a recruit legionarie, no more then 18, looking tired, High, exhausted, and scared out of his mind.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-15-2012, 02:51 AM

Rosemary grabbed the boy, who was technically older than her, and forced him to his knees."your name,soldier.and your business here." she demanded, making sure her grip was firm so that he couldn't get away.in the meantime, she sent a fire message to Gemini and the doctor.

Andraus

Old 07-15-2012, 06:46 AM

"Jerian Richard's.....I-i'm one of the longest lasting of the legion recruit's, ma'am. Please, let go, I can explain." he said, holding his hands up, a sign of defeat.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-18-2012, 02:19 AM

Rosemary, being cynical and mistrusting of others, did not let go."I will let go when my aunt gets here.in the meantime, you should start talking." she said coolly.
Gemini appeared in the medical tent."what is going on here?"

Andraus

Old 07-18-2012, 03:02 AM

"Look, I'm The Only One from my Family left. Not only where my Elder's Obliterated during the war, but I lost my brother and sister during the fighting now. I was WITH Them when they died. I am the youngest of the 3. I can't handle all of this fighting, and the only reason I am fighting is because There's nothing left for me. I just wanted a little escape from this hell, is that too much to ask?"He said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-24-2012, 04:33 AM

Gemini sighed."let him go." She said.Rosemary let go reluctantly."if he tries to run, he's going down." she said.Gemini nodded."now..." she shook her head and sighed again."young man...I understand the horrors of battle and loss.no one knows these things better than me.my brother, who I raised, died in my arms.my sister, my best friend, died trying to save her daughter from the final battle.I lost everything back then.but stealing will only make things worse.trying to escape is not the answer.it does not solve your problem.plus, if you think you're miserable, how about the sick and injured soldiers who can get no relief because you took it from them.there are better ways to deal with the pain, young man.ones that are easier and less dangerous.if you want some help, you have only to ask.first off, there are other duties here that are both incredibly important and gravely overlooked.soldiers we have, but we need help in other areas.so, to keep you busy and hive you a new purpose, I am taking you out of battle for the time being, and I am putting you to work here in the infirmary, where the help is much needed.I will arrange this with the doctor.also, if you should need help for any reason, you may feel free to call on me at any time.I find that the best way to deal with grief is to talk to someone else who knows it.if you accept these terms, I will forget your thievery.what do you say?" She asked kindly.

Andraus

Old 07-24-2012, 11:30 AM

He Slowly wrapped his arm's around his leg's, and started rocking back and forth. "I guess.....-sigh- I'm going to have to turn myself in, am I?" he asked.

Andraus

Old 07-31-2012, 06:54 AM

Gemini:

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-31-2012, 03:48 PM

((same thing I said before.))
Gemini shook her head."you're already caught.we'll just explain the situation to the doctor, I'm sure he'll agree to the terms." she said.Rosemary had gone off to fetch the doctor.

Andraus

Old 08-02-2012, 12:54 AM

"Who are you anyway, Miss?" he asked, curious.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-02-2012, 11:28 PM

Gemini smiled."my name is Gemini.some know me as Aria,the Kitsune queen." she answered.

Andraus

Old 08-03-2012, 12:15 AM

"Fox demon? I am one too "He said, showing his ear's and tail. "Seem's we are in the same boat here...."he said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-09-2012, 04:06 AM

Gemini nodded."it would seem so,young brother.there are very few of our kind left." she said sadly.

Andraus

Old 08-09-2012, 04:25 AM

"Actually, there's a whole village, just near a Place called 'Haven College' In Europe. "he said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-11-2012, 05:35 AM

Gemini gasped."really? please,is this rumor or truth? I must know! if there truly are more of us,we could be able to rebuild our race! a new start...a chance to redo the mistakes I made with the first ones..." she was clearly holding back tears.

Andraus

Old 08-11-2012, 05:59 AM

"It's the Truth. My family passed threw there once or Twice. "he said. "We passed up on the Easy life-style, though. They were pacifest's. We wanted to be where we were really needed "he said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-13-2012, 04:18 AM

Gemini nearly fell to her knees with relief."thank the stars! listen,the existence of these others must be kept secret.we cannot afford to lose all those lives,and if our enemies found out...no.until this is over,the information you have passed to me tonight must stay between us.do you understand?"

Andraus

Old 08-13-2012, 06:33 AM

He winked at her "What information? I thought we were just talking about some old colleage. "he said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-17-2012, 05:22 AM

Gemini smiled."quite right." she said,just as Rosemary came back with the doctor."I got him."