Shishunki
=w=/

Old 10-29-2007, 10:05 PM

I need to get off. I'll talk later.
*covered in pb&j* It... uh... Got away from me...

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to poet`s playground Send a message via Yahoo to poet`s playground

Old 10-29-2007, 10:06 PM

• I like Gaia, and I like Menewsha. Although There's no more an intimate feeling for me on Menewsha than there is on Gaia. The topics that come up aren't really any different, and a lot of the same kinds of things that do annoy me about Gaia (not the spammers) are also present on Menewsha. There are certain attitudes, etc., that people have online wherever you go... attitudes that I don't really like, but can't say I can avoid.

Shrii
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2007, 10:06 PM

• @ Shishunki - Ciao ciao Shi!

Woot! Just got my Wicked Wizard hat. I bought the cute one last time. So that was like a waste of 300g xD. I guess I can save it and try and sell it later. At least now, my green balances out xD.

juno rally
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2007, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon
Holycrap I don't understand Gaia's event.
Fook it. :]

I want candies ! <3
right. as i understand it the gaia event works this way.

your eather a vamp or human. the way to become a vamp is to post a few times in a place were there are loads of vamps. you will get a message saying "you have run out of health, you will begin to change to the other side if you dont get a team member to cure you"

your health is 5 hearts. you can be attacked 3 times when ever you post. when ever you attack you make a post, if you are succsessful (see below).

again there is the timer, this is 0:1:40 till you can attack or heal. you can only do one at a time. also it apears there is an inactive timer on so stay active by clicking round so you dont have to always log back in and loose out on attacks/heals.

to get cured/healed (both for vampires and humans) go to your team base. the team bases are only for that team, so you can not get attacked here. team members can see a button under your ave like the attack button, only this time its to heal you. healing always works, attacking there are %'s depending or the force of the attack. also the amount of points you get from the attack are baised on the force.

so, the idear is, you almost always hit with weak attacks. but you also get very few attacks. yet at the same time with strong attacks you get lots of points.... if you hit.

rage- rage is used to boost your abilitys in different ways. you can get new abbilitys each time you lvl up. see the main even page to see how many points you need to lvl up and what lvl you are. rage points are used up when using the abbilitys (the amount used is different for each one). to gain more rage points attack or heal people.

items are given out at different times. im not sure what the pattern is but its not when you level up.

WARNING! do not use your zombie accounts! they will be removed if turned into a vamp. yes even if you get cured! its been tryed with a zurg ave and the effects are likly to be the same with zombie accounts!

hope this helps any one :)

Nissa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2007, 10:08 PM

@Shrii I know what you mean. I've been on gaia since 03. I don't blame them for making money, I suppose they've earned every penny of it, I do think they've let it get a bit out of hand. I did prefer it when it was constantly crashing but you knew your neighbors. Now you have all kinds of fun stuff, but no sense of community at all. It's sad that it went that way.

Kitten
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Kitten

Old 10-29-2007, 10:10 PM

@poet`s playground:

No i know but i mean
They have so many things you can buy and get pixel stuff.

And the thing is ..if you get banned you can't get any of the stuff you bought with your own money.

Just gaia makes me mad from past experiences Dx

@Shrii:
( what i said above)

maybe I'm just hating Gaia because of banning of people that paid soo much money on MCs and it was a waste.
I bet it does cost a lot of money.

Me i also made friends and family ..
and if it wasn't for Gaia i wouldn't have met my boyfriend but from when i started gaia is 04 to now 07 ..
IT changed SOO MUCH
D;

yes Mene ..i love it too
But later in the future it will be eating us all xD

Shrii
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2007, 10:11 PM

• @ poet`s playground - I like them both as well, equally just in different ways. Both sites have things I prefer over the other and dislike over the other. ^^. Also, I must say - I freaking adore your user name D=.

@ Nissa - I've been around since then as well - and it was far different. But yah, I really can't fault them since they do need a way to keep the servers up and running - which are really expensive. With the influx of new users joining all the time, making money by donations really don't help as much as they use to. Before I didn't understand this, but after I started working on a game server I feel a bit more educated then I use to be.

juno rally
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2007, 10:11 PM

wow i got 20 gold for that post :D i hope it helps people as the event confused the hell out off me till now. :)

Shrii
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2007, 10:13 PM

• @ Kitten - I love gaia so much because it gave me two very special people. Rivayne and Stephie. I love those two like mad, and see them more as family then friends X_X. I've known them for a couple of years thanks to gaia xD.

Nissa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2007, 10:14 PM

I don't supposed the clues are listed anywhere? I have 11 candy now and still haven't gotten the second clue. I feel like maybe I missed it.

Vii
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Vii

Argh so bored. I'm playing on three sites right now xDD Kinda hard, though I want all the items on all three events n__n Gaia, Zantarni and Menewsha

Queen Nehalania
*^_^*

Oh geeze, I haven't even seen Gaia's event.

I'm going to take a quick peak, but judging by some posts here it sounds difficult... x_x

Gaia events are always so extravagant that it actually makes me not want to participate in them... Funny, huh?

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to poet`s playground Send a message via Yahoo to poet`s playground

Old 10-29-2007, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrii
  • @ poet`s playground - I like them both as well, equally just in different ways. Both sites have things I prefer over the other and dislike over the other. ^^. Also, I must say - I freaking adore your user name D=.

• Me too, and I'm on a lot of sites xD.

And thank you ^^ I came up with it walking home one day. "Nature is a poet's playground".

juno rally
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2007, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vii
Argh so bored. I'm playing on three sites right now xDD Kinda hard, though I want all the items on all three events n__n Gaia, Zantarni and Menewsha
tell me about it :) tho im only on this and gaia.

still finding it hard to do tho. thankfully ive figured out how the gaia event works. blooming confusing lol.

nissa click on your candy link thats next to the amount of candy you have :)

Kitten
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2007, 10:17 PM

@Shrii:
Yea gaia is something special
xD

It actually helped me with school and my typing AND..my spelling

i was so illiterate when i joined and I'm maybe Semi-literate now xD

juno rally
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2007, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Nehalania
Oh geeze, I haven't even seen Gaia's event.

I'm going to take a quick peak, but judging by some posts here it sounds difficult... x_x

Gaia events are always so extravagant that it actually makes me not want to participate in them... Funny, huh?
make sure to read my help post that i put up on here a second ago. it will help!

Queen Nehalania
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2007, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vii
I'm kinda in the same boat. xD

Except I'm just now logging into Gaia and I probably won't do the event.

As for the other sites, I'm on here (obviously lol), Varus, and I was on Magivolve... But too bad that there isn't an event going on there, just posting to get candies which I have like 40 some. And nothing exciting was going on over at EternalNox.
I haven't checked Roliana or Mafital yet though...

Geeze, I wish I wasn't so addicted to forum sites.
I wish I could get all the Halloween items in the store, but even with half off prices I would only be able to afford a handful, lol. xD

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 10-29-2007, 10:18 PM

• I'm on here, Gaia, and Zantarni, as well as MyWorldNess and Roliana, and TornFaun *had* one, but the site disappeared xD (the site's back, just the event isn't).

Shrii
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2007, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissa
I don't supposed the clues are listed anywhere? I have 11 candy now and still haven't gotten the second clue. I feel like maybe I missed it.
  • Clue: Day 1
    There's a new kid in town, does he have a trick or a treat for you?

Clue: Day 2 NEW!
    Special delivery!

I bookmarked the clue page. Anywho. I think you need 10-15 candies to see the second clue I posted xD.

----

I guess I can say gaia helped me with my typing as well. Can ya'll guess that English is my second language xD?

Vii
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2007, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juno rally
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vii
tell me about it :) tho im only on this and gaia.

still finding it hard to do tho. thankfully ive figured out how the gaia event works. blooming confusing lol.

nissa click on your candy link thats next to the amount of candy you have :)
Hehe :P Very hard being on 3 sites at once though in the end it's worth it! Yay, I have 3 candies so far! The Gaia event isn't to hard :P Just find some Vampires/Human's to attack/bite :3

Nissa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2007, 10:22 PM

@juno rally Looks like I haven't missed it then, thank you!

juno rally
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2007, 10:23 PM

ok... screw neopets... when the hell did they become obseced with money

ffs, ive just logged on to find out that all the event items cost real life money...

yea, ok every one has to eat i know. and its the save as monthly colectables and the rest but this is different..

no site i know is so low to make people pay for event items... espesially none that are aimed at kids...

Vii
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2007, 10:24 PM

This event is hard and confusing >__< I would have to say Gaia is the easiest one out of the three sites I'm playing on right now xDD

Kitten
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2007, 10:25 PM

@Shrii:
OMG really
it doesn't seem like it xD

juno rally
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2007, 10:26 PM

i keep missing on gaia... tho i am using the strongest attack. its worth it. your more likly to get more points... i think lol