monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 09-28-2012, 11:41 PM

Ummm. I'll have to go look. I think its Hawtsome or something.

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 09-28-2012, 11:42 PM

oh yah, i think you are right *nods*

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstahh` View Post
My little sister does the same thing. It got old when I turned 16. I'm so glad I haven't lived with her in 3 years though. /is 21 now.

And thank you. <3
i do like your avatar, really, but you have to keep looking at it to see the order the chaos. lol
I know! I can't wait until I can buy a house! Then I'll be far away from him
I'm actually pretty excited about getting a house I've already started buying stuff to decorate with and I know exactly how I want the outside to look
I'm 18 right now so I still have a few years

Thanks
Lol at first glance it's like what the.... and then you keep looking at it and then you're like aww..ok, that's pretty cute :3

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Yep, Hawtsome. n__n <3

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-28-2012, 11:44 PM

Quote:
pretty good, enjoying my ecig. I've been on this cartridge with a few breaks to sample the other flavors i bought, but I'm loving it. I think its almost out though. xD

how are you? c:
That's good to hear that you are doing good.
I am quite well, my eyes are a little tired since I slept most of the day away.
Though I am working on some writing now since I have been coming up with some
ideas lately. That and I am trying to earn as much tokens as I can to get two sets of rares.
Have you gotten the rares you wanted?

lizrd356
\ (•◡•) /

just three more tokens to go

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
I know! I can't wait until I can buy a house! Then I'll be far away from him
I'm actually pretty excited about getting a house I've already started buying stuff to decorate with and I know exactly how I want the outside to look
I'm 18 right now so I still have a few years

Thanks
Lol at first glance it's like what the.... and then you keep looking at it and then you're like aww..ok, that's pretty cute :3
lol, I'm no where near ready to buy a house. I've got to get a job so I can start saving. :(
I don't want to buy one on too much credit. I was to get a good, affordable bank loan and put a lot of money up front if I can. But I figure I have time, its hard buying a house in this economy becuase "what if I have to move later for a job?"

:( without long term employment with the possibility of retirement benefits... Affording a house and being able to pay it off in my lifetime is unlikely unless I get a really good job, soon. D:

lizrd356
\ (•◡•) /

almost there.

almost have enough to get the hair.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 09-28-2012, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDesireMistress View Post
That's good to hear that you are doing good.
I am quite well, my eyes are a little tired since I slept most of the day away.
Though I am working on some writing now since I have been coming up with some
ideas lately. That and I am trying to earn as much tokens as I can to get two sets of rares.
Have you gotten the rares you wanted?
Ah, I kinda wanna go back to sleep but I'm hours off of my bf's sleep schedule so I'm trying to stay up. >< I may need to go for a walk or something though. But I think it started raining again...

I've gotten one set of all the ones out. Focusing on commons. :3 First the teal, then purple, then blue, and then pink. And then yellow.

xD

lizrd356
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-28-2012, 11:46 PM

i am going to go get the alter after the hair.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 09-28-2012, 11:47 PM

The full sets are usually pretty reasonably priced, so most people can manage to get a complete set. Especially because the event isn't ending until sunday, but I hope I may have extra stars by the end of it...I'll buy a bunch of the hair, lol.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-28-2012, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Ah, I kinda wanna go back to sleep but I'm hours off of my bf's sleep schedule so I'm trying to stay up. >< I may need to go for a walk or something though. But I think it started raining again...

I've gotten one set of all the ones out. Focusing on commons. :3 First the teal, then purple, then blue, and then pink. And then yellow.

xD
Ah cool. I've only gotten three items. I've gotten the blue and black boots, the blue and
black dress and the first rare. I am very behind.

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 09-28-2012, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickyll3 View Post
Lol yes I'm sure

Lol no its not
you'll be fine!
Hahaha ok

Thanks <3
My English class is killing me though.
We have to right an essay that's 10+ paragraphs long every week

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 09-28-2012, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Ah cool. I've only gotten three items. I've gotten the blue and black boots, the blue and
black dress and the first rare. I am very behind.
I'm sure you'll catch up, today is the only day I've really been posting and I've probably had an extra 50 or so stars after buying all the items already. :3

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-28-2012, 11:50 PM

Quote:
I'm sure you'll catch up, today is the only day I've really been posting and I've probably had an extra 50 or so stars after buying all the items already. :3
I just get so distracted lately.
But today I am focusing. Even though my eyes are tired.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 09-28-2012, 11:51 PM

Same here. I'm only on today because I'm too tired to play a video game or something. I may try and drag my PC and monitor into the other room temporarily just to lay down and watch hulu, but, there's a distinct change of "fuck it, I'm too lazy"

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-28-2012, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Same here. I'm only on today because I'm too tired to play a video game or something. I may try and drag my PC and monitor into the other room temporarily just to lay down and watch hulu, but, there's a distinct change of "fuck it, I'm too lazy"

Lol Nice. I think I have just have had too much on my
mind and today is the day where I can forget all about it.

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Old 09-28-2012, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Hahaha ok

Thanks <3
My English class is killing me though.
We have to right an essay that's 10+ paragraphs long every week
Your welcome

10+ pages!?
Oh no!
I'm bad at writing
and I cant tell a decent story to save my life

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 09-28-2012, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Lol Nice. I think I have just have had too much on my
mind and today is the day where I can forget all about it.
Ah. I understand that. That might be a bit what's going on with me. I kindof want to go hangout with people, but on the other hand I'm tired as friggin hell and don't think I could tolerate people at my apartment (or going out anywhere) today. lol

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 09-28-2012, 11:59 PM

Quote:
lol, I'm no where near ready to buy a house. I've got to get a job so I can start saving. :(
I don't want to buy one on too much credit. I was to get a good, affordable bank loan and put a lot of money up front if I can. But I figure I have time, its hard buying a house in this economy becuase "what if I have to move later for a job?"

:( without long term employment with the possibility of retirement benefits... Affording a house and being able to pay it off in my lifetime is unlikely unless I get a really good job, soon. D:
The only job I have is babysitting my Goddaughter but I dont really buy anything so I just put all my money into a safe.
That's what I want to do too. I want to be able to put up as much cash as possible.
That's very true. Then if you have to move your stuck with a house that needs to be sold or rented out.

Aw, well I hope you're able to buy a house and have a good job that you love. You still have a lot of time ahead of you. :)

lizrd356
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-29-2012, 12:00 AM

it is easy to get more pages by discribing places and people in detail.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 09-29-2012, 12:00 AM

Quote:
The only job I have is babysitting my Goddaughter but I dont really buy anything so I just put all my money into a safe.
That's what I want to do too. I want to be able to put up as much cash as possible.
That's very true. Then if you have to move your stuck with a house that needs to be sold or rented out.

Aw, well I hope you're able to buy a house and have a good job that you love. You still have a lot of time ahead of you. :)
Thanks. :3 I'm trying my best, but this economy is still kindof hard for those of us out there with no experience. :(

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-29-2012, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Ah. I understand that. That might be a bit what's going on with me. I kindof want to go hangout with people, but on the other hand I'm tired as friggin hell and don't think I could tolerate people at my apartment (or going out anywhere) today. lol
I don't really have anyone to hang out with, so usually
I spend my day posting, or writing.

lizrd356
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-29-2012, 12:01 AM

i think i want a few of the commons.

but not sure which ones.

---------- Post added 09-28-2012 at 05:03 PM ----------

i think i will get more of these body suits i like them.

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 09-29-2012, 12:03 AM

oops got distracted ^^'

i want a doggy again D: