GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 06-22-2012, 06:33 PM

Ciara couldn't help but smirk. "Oh yes I am. Princess Ciara of the continent of Genosha; Daughter to King Phillip McHale of Genosha, born in the year 2372."

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-22-2012, 06:37 PM

Emma stared at her, "... So Genosha becomes a Monarch. Awesome" she commented sarcastically before turning on her heal and leading the way down the hall, "Collosus dear, take the little princess' luggage to her room, I'll introduce the royal highness to the royal bighead."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 06-22-2012, 06:50 PM

"Thank you, Collosus." Ciara bowed and followed Emma, "So have you actually been trying or have you just been enjoying the lovely view here?" She asked, a bit of a smirk on her face.

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-22-2012, 07:07 PM

"The man is as stubborn as an ox" Emma replied curtly, "and equally as well endowed"

They came before a large set of double doors and Emma nodded to the Atlantian guards who opened the doors and announced their entrance. "Presenting Queen Frost and Princess Ciara McCoy!"
The room was large and grand, the natural rock tunnel turned into a partial glass dome above their heads. There were pools of water that lead down and out into the open sea but dead center, lounging upon a grand throne was the man himself. Namor, King of Atlantis, wearing nothing but his royal speedo and a set of rock-hard abes.

Namor's hard-set eyes turned to look at the pair, "A princess now? True royal blood or is this just one of your self-proclaimed surface titles?"

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 06-22-2012, 07:32 PM

Ciara stepped forward, "As genuine as they come your highness," She curtsied, her hair flowing much like water, as it in fact, had water in it. She looked much like Ariel from the little mermaid. It was a little cute trick she'd picked up. It didn't really even take much focus. "It is a true honour to meet such a dignified and fearless king such as yourself."

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-22-2012, 07:36 PM

Namor smirked, "That is it, princess. Tell me, where do you rule?"

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 06-22-2012, 07:41 PM

"Why, the continent of Genosha... in the year 2372, your highness."

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-22-2012, 07:44 PM

Namor paused, giving her a strange look, "Do you mean to mock me?" he questioned, a dangerous unlying tone to his voice.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 06-22-2012, 07:53 PM

Ciara shook her head lightly, "I would never dream of such a thing, your Majesty. I would also never attempt to lie to such a wise and clever man... Surely, you are aware of time travelling mutants. Why the mutant Cable who built an island in your waters is from a time much further away than mine."

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-22-2012, 07:55 PM

Namor eyed her suspitiously, "True enough I have heard, although I do not pay much attention to the affairs of surface dwellers. Come, sit, tell me more." he jestured sharply to a servant, "Bring us food and drink."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 06-22-2012, 09:07 PM

"As you wish." Ciara approached his throne. A fancy cushion stool was placed near his throne. Like most kings, apparently Namor did not like people sitting higher than him. Which wouldn't have been a problem anyways, as Ciara was much shorter.

She informed him of many things. Many things that were rather common knowledge on the mainland.

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-22-2012, 10:46 PM

Namor insisted mostly on learning how Ciara had arrived from the future and how she had come to be a part of all this. Emma stood off to the side of the room, arms crossed and evidently brooding at how Ciara caught Namor's interest more than her.
As the King learned more about her and the day wore on Namor invited Ciara to join him to dine privately in another room. "I apologize for my earlier rudeness" he stated as he lead the way to other space, "I have noticed before that royal lineage on the surface is not as well kept as it is here. The self-proclaimed white Queen, is evidence enough of that. She may act the part, but she hardly has the bloodline to prove it."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 06-23-2012, 01:41 AM

Ciara actually rather enjoyed their chat. Though she did feel a tad bit sorry for Emma. She'd put all this effort in... Well, perhaps it hadn't all be in vein. Perhaps Emma had warmed the King up for her. :p

"Think nothing of it, your Majesty." She re-ensured him, "As an outsider, I only expected you to be cautious. And my origins are rather difficult to understand without explanation. Miss Frost may not be of royal blood but she does have the mentality a queen should have..." She paused at a window, looking out at the city, "I must say, your kingdom is even more enchanting than I had image.

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-23-2012, 12:06 PM

"Atlantis is a wonder to behold" Namor agreed, "It is the home of the greatest species to live, my home." he stood proudly, as though there was never another way for him to stand.
The table before them was laid out with an extravagant amount of seafood. Namor took his seat and offered her the one just across the table from him. "I hope that your visit is not a complete loss, at least you may enjoy the wonders of my world for a time."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 06-23-2012, 02:40 PM

Ciara smiled warmly, "Then I will simply have to live each moment here to the fullest." She seated herself where he gestured, and sat back straight, napkin in lap. Talking to Namour was much like talking to Eric... only with Eric it was less formal. But the same boundaries applied. Though she was able to get away with much more with Eric now a days. Or get him to give in. Namour was a very proud man. As he should. He had a whole world to rule below the surface and the fact they had lived there for so long with detraction was an amazing feat in itself.

Luckily, Ciara liked sea food. Though some of the dishes she couldn't quite figure out what they were. "Have you ever had Sushi, your highness? I think you would rather enjoy it."

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-23-2012, 03:46 PM

Namor chuckled, "We are the ones who invented it, in the waters between what you call Japan and China. Just another thing that the surface dwellers took from us"

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 06-23-2012, 04:21 PM

Ciara frowned a little, "I prefer to think that we inherited some of your culture into our own." She thought for a moment, "Was it originally made with rice or was that added once it reached the mainland?" She asked curiously.

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-23-2012, 05:35 PM

"We have always used rice" Namor declared, as he declares everything, "Rice, in fact, grows nearly submerged in shallow water. It merely sprouts out from the surface. I believe the story goes that the land folk saw Atlantians harvesting the rice one day. The next time we came to harvest again, all the rice had already been taken. We rarely have gone to get it since."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 06-23-2012, 09:49 PM

"Ah, the Yayoi period... I believe the trend of rice growing began in the northern part of Kyushu island, which is the western part of japan. People of japan were starving. Not enough carbs in their diet... But then word of growing rice spend throughout the land. Rice became their main source of food.. If it hadn't been for your people, Japan would not have become the country it is told," She smiled warmly. Making a mental note to bring rice next time.

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-23-2012, 09:57 PM

Namor frowned, "The loss of those rice fields caused a famine in that part of my waters. There are still the ruins of our abandoned cities there, the Atlantians had to move elsewhere for food."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 06-23-2012, 10:00 PM

"Oh." She looked down, "I'm sorry. I didn't know..."

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-23-2012, 10:08 PM

"The surface dwellers don't understand, they refuse to understand the consequences of their actions" Namor stated, "And then there is Genosha. An island that should never have been" Namor's voice hardened, "I can deal with the land that nature has created, but now it is invading my waters with unnatural steel. Such things change the flow and ebb of the waves, as the land grows it changes more, it blocks out the sun that shines through the waters. All these changes alter the growth of underwater plant-life, it will die and move, causing fish to die off and move. As our food sources move, we will be forced to move again. I will not allow my people to be pushed around again"

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 06-23-2012, 10:24 PM

Ciara listened very closely and couldn't help but let out a small short laugh but there was pure sincerity in her voice, "I guess we can be rather native. Whenever faced with something we don't understand we shut it out... People don't seem to adjust to change very well.... Which is why they lashed out when mutants began to show up... one by one... No one took the time to try and understand each other.... Only hate filled their hearts..." She said, looking off, remembering the hurt and pain everyone went through. "But what you're saying is, if there was a way to reserve your waters, your plant and food source and not alter the waves... you might reconsider?" She asked, thinking it over in her head.

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-23-2012, 10:35 PM

Namor looked at her curiously, "This is more than merely adjusting to new circumstances" he stated, "You do not realize how drastic the impact could be if Genosha continues to grow at this rate. I suppose if you could find a way of assuring it would not impact my people, we may be able to talk. As it stands now however, I shall stand by my word. If Genosha grows any larger, I will put an end to it."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 06-23-2012, 11:09 PM

Ciara nodded, "I would never advance the growth of Genosha if I knew it would effect another people's way of life. I will relay this to my fathers and the brains and I'm sure we can find a way to live together harmoniously without harming one another. Thank you, your Majesty for letting me know your concerns with our rapid growth above your waves."