Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 01:48 AM

((XDDD Why would I have gone? *Glomps* I would have missed you too much! XDD
OO Lookit! I'm Aiden!...well, more or less XDD))

He smiled and nodded.
"I'm glad."

He headed back to the house lighter than he had left it, and with the knowledge that everything was going to be alright now. He was smiling as he walked back inside not that surprised to see Pinako there at the kitchen table smoking her pipe.
"So...I take it you two made up?" She asked in that hoarse voice of hers.
Edward nodded.
"I think...we understand each other a little better now."
"That's good....children have to make up their own minds about what they're going to do in life...but that doesn't mean that we old folk can't help in the deciding."
She laughed and took the bowls and sent him into the living room to sleep...after all...he would be leaving like always wouldn't he?

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 05-07-2008, 01:56 AM

[Oh so THATS what Aiden loolks like??? If so ill drag it to my desktop to save for later... *makes new folder for that art* I didnt want to keep you waiting long, I hurried in to get a shower, and I had so much stuff to bring inside from my locker and all gahh...so tired @-@]

I closed my eyes after he left and drifted into a blissful sleep minutes later.

Winry was in the kitchen fixing herself a glass of warm milk, in a tank and shorts and came out to see Edward coming in.
"Is everything okay now?" she asked in a very calm and warm voice. Maybe she had finally accepted the fact he was no longer hers for the taking. She came in and sat down on the chair across form the couch, where he;d be sleeping, or so she assumed, and crossed her legs.
"Did she forgive you?" She asked, sipping her milk.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 02:06 AM

((XDDD I'm changing into Liam right now, but let me know if I need to go back to Aiden. No worries, I was just afraid that you might have been sick again *Huggles* Dun want you to feel bad anymore!))

Edward scratched the back of his head, nodding.
"Yeah.."
He flopped down on the couch and sighed, leaning his head back...there was a silence between them, that was both odd and yet comforting.
"Hey....Winry.." He said at last.
"I've been meaning to tell you something....but I guess with everything that's happened I really couldn't get it out." He smiled over at where she sat and sighed.
"I just....I wanted to thank you...and Granny Pinako, for always being there for us...whenever we needed a place to go...you opened your home to us and took care of us when we would come in all banged up....so...thanks."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 02:14 AM

[Oh I am still kinda sick. Oddly enough, ever since I was little my teeth would discolor at the bottom to a very bright white, it would be a harsh color change (very crisp line) and it indicates that Im sick. I still have it, even though im still up and about. I didnt save Aiden, but lemme know when youve changed to liam fully, so i can save him. I sure hope his hair aint red... i never pictured it so... if you need to, pull anime pics from here and there saying 'this is his hair' and these are his eyes and so on. Ill get a good drawing of him soon enough.]

Winry smiled into her milk, looking in at the rippling liquid.
"Good. We dont want you depressed again... I dont know about her, but i enjoy seeing your smiling face...when I get to see it..." she said.
The silence was only broken by the soft drips heard outside the window and on the roof, of the storm finally calming. The Eds voice broke it all.
"Oh, hm?' she said, kind of not expecting it. She sat up, blushing a bit, some thoughts running through her head.
She let out an exasperated sigh and closed her eyes.
"Of course... me and granny will never forget when you boys needed us the most.. bloody and alone... even though youre all grown up, Id still like to think of you as family, and youre both- youre all welcome here." Her heart stopped racing; it was not she was hoping to hear but oh well. Only in her dreams.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 02:23 AM

((AWWW!!!! You should be resting!! T^T You scare me when you're sick!
I'll do that though, about Liam, I'm still trying to find his hair XDD LOL Mene has so many and yet I still can't find one XDD))

"Winry...." He sighed.
"I'm glad to hear that..." He moved beside her chair and sat at her feet, leaning against her knees.
"I know....that you wanted us to be...well..closer...but....I'm always going to need you Winry...not only as a freind...but....you're my right hand next to Al...I don't know what I would do without you....." He smiled and looked up.
"Sorry if that didn't help matters any." He said with a lopsided grin.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 02:33 AM

[No worries My Hatchness, Im in my bed.... on my laptop rping, LOL. Im actually HOME for a change... not at school... Ill get to sleep all day tomorrow anyway, its my first offical day off.
If you cant find the right hair, find an anime guy/girl who has the hair. dont be subjected to have to use the mene hairstyles... OH and Im guessing Pinako is not around?]

Winry: him saying my name always gave me chills, and it still did. I looked to him as he moved to sit on the floor and leaned against my knees... like we were kids again. I... couldnt help but smile and hold my mug in my left hand, and take out his braid with the other, running my fingers though his usual, tangled and damp hair.
"It hurts knowing you...are in love with someone else, but I cant change the way you feel. I dont want to get between the both of you and I dont want to lose you as a friend...as a brother. Thats why Im just gonna... keep how Im feeling inside myself... for a long time. It will hurt when I see you with her... but... I'll just have to get over it." I smiled at his face that looked up at me and I only poked his nose, still undoing his braid.
"You know, how many times have I told you to take care of your hair? Where are all the brushes I gave you?" I asked, placing my mug on the table and getting into fixing his god awful hair.
"And whens the last time you had a shower, Ed?" she said, feeling his greasy, blond hair run though her fingertips.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 02:40 AM

((XDD GOOD. You need to take it easy now that you're off. XDD I'm actually going to use this hair, but I'm still working on the clothes before I say it's offical. And after I get enough monies, XDD I'm going to try for Sirk too XDDD I'm lazehXDD))

He sighed.
"I guess....life's not as easy as we both thought it would be after finding the Philosopher's Stone....some things are still hard on others...as well as us..." He looked up and tilted his head.
"I don't ever want to hurt you Winry...you gotta realize that...but..even Alchemy can't change who you fall in love with..." He smiled.
"You're never going to get rid of me, you should know that." He chuckled and then blushed.
"Uhh...not..on me?" He smiled and then thought back.
"Probably......the other day? Not sure..." He blushed again and looked down.
"Why, are you saying I smell?"

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 02:50 AM

[Didnt you describe his clothes in the rp??? in the beginning? i would look at that and then send me the final touch ups of that. I have a headshot of my Sota, that doodle i told you about. He is cute with very LARGE ears.]

Wintry: I only nodded at him, fighting the lump in my throat.
"of course I know you dont want to hurt me... I just wish... I wasnt so slow in admitting how much you mean to me...and now... Ive lost you forever."
I continued to run my hands though his hair.I said in a plain voice:
"Alchemy doesnt effect love. Alchemy has nothing to do with it. But... Im sure if I knew alchemy, you'd like me better, right? now that you are normal again, you have no use for me, except to fix your hair..."
I only shrugged.
"Not smell, per-say. Youre hair is just really...greasy and unkempt. You should get a real shower, with soap and shampoo before you leave again. Get refreshed for your lady. Im sure she'd enjoy it."

[Oh yeah look at this:http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/c...y_wolfinus.jpg
looks like Ed LOL]

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 02:56 AM

((XDD I probably did, but really didn't have anything in mind at the time, but that's beside the point, Liam's done! Let me know when he's saved so I can go and revert to Aiden...I'm missing my red hair XDD LOL))

"Winry....you haven't lost me at all...you've...you're just walking a little out of arm's reach is all...we're still together on the same road..." He looked up.
"Do you honestly think that's the only reason I like Shiba?" He chuckled.
"You're wrong....It wouldn't matter if she knew every Alchemy there is, or if she couldn't do any, like you said, Alchemy has nothing to do with it, just like it has no effect on our relationship...You're my best friend."
He smirked with a little scowl and sniffed.
"Thanks...I think..I'll remember to do that."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 03:07 AM

[Ok Liam is saved.]

She could only smile down at him and nodded.
"Of course its not the only reason you like her. Shes beautiful.... her boobs are huge, she has a glorious figure, and she has the guts to tell you how she feels... unlike the tom boy me."
She left his hair down, handing him his hair tie, nodding.
"Im glad you consider me you best friend. Youre...mine too."
She let out a big sigh and shifted her way from behind him to stand, picking up her mug.
"Well, the shower is free tonight, you should get one. My bath stuff is in the basket in there, feel free to use it. Alphonse did, before he went to sleep, in the guest room." She headed for the steps.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 03:11 AM

((YAY! Aiden, and then Sirk XDD Oh the fun of Cosplay!))

Edward turned bright red.
"H-Her BOOBS have nothing to do with it either!" He protested.
"Why'd you have to go and bring them up!!?"
He took his tie and lifted up so that she could stand.
"I'll remember that....thanks Winry....it means a lot....and I don't mean about the bath stuff."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 03:17 AM

[XD I have alot of stuff, but I like my gold/white stuff most. I STILL havnt gotten the chinese dress thats like 3k XD]

Winry only laughed, shrugging.
"Youre so defensive about them, maybe you do really like her boobs. How cute, youre finally noticing female parts that you dont have." She giggled, puffing out her chest, and looking down at her own.
"Im only a C.." She let out a sigh and winked at him, taking a hold of the railing.
"Anything for you Ed. Goodnight." She ran up the steps and into her room before she could give him a chance to respond about her cup size. If he really wanted to reply, he'd come in to her room... she laughed into her pillow, waking Den on the bed, who looked to her quizzically.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 03:22 AM

((XDDD And I still haven't gotten my ruby bells XDD or mah headphones XDDDD I'm having too much fun with the armor set XDD))

He turned a deeper red...Winry.....Winry had BOOBS TOO!? He rolled onto his side trying to cool his face off and failing miserably...why hadn't he noticed these things before? He flopped onto his stomach and let out a groan...maybe he should go take that shower now....

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 03:31 AM

[LOLLL Ed will now be dreaming of bewbs LOL.]

Winry snuggled into bed for the night, flipping off her light. Den snored at the foot of her bed, and she closed her weary eyes, letting out a huge yawn. The room was dimly lit by a small night light, so she wouldn't trip on her way to the bathroom in the middle of the night. With a long sigh, she was off to sleep.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 03:42 AM

((XDDD Ish Aiden Saved? I got the stuff I was wanting for Sirk X333 yesh , I went shopping XDDD Aren't I a horrible person XDD))

Ed stepped into the hot shower and let the water drain over his head.
Things seemed to be falling into place...maybe...they'd all turn out alright this time....no more tragedy...no more pain....he smiled and showered quickly and wrapped a towel around his head as he stepped out, slipping into his shorts and tank. He made his way down the stairs buffing his hair dry as he sat down on the couch. He lay back and fell asleep before he realized his eyes were closed.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 03:48 AM

[Yesh I have him. And you easily spent like, 3k so he better look good LOL OH and that hilarious drawing, I have it inked and all, EDs face is priceless XDDDD youre gonna love it.]

I opened my eyes to the crack of dawn shining though my tent. I sat up and stretched and dressed quickly, and came out, clapping and making my shoes dry and not muddy from last night. I stretched up my arms and felt the warmth of the sun over my exposed skin. I would head out to North City today, to find a job and buy some land. It would be a good day.
I pulled out my back pack and clapped, touching the tent and turning back to the earth I took it from. I yawned and looked to the still dark and quiet home. I wanted a bath, desperately. I didnt really wanna go to the lake, but it would suffice; I'm sure Winry still hated me.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 03:55 AM

((XDDD Oh he will, and if he doesn't...I guess I'll have to revert to drawing him XDDD Canna wait!! XDD))

Al sighed and snuggled into his blanket, turning over to the smell of breakfast cooking.
"Mmm.....that smells good..."

Pinako smiled looking out the window, sure enough there she was. She watched as Shiba emerged and then stepped out to the back door.
"Hey there stranger." She said with a smile.
"You going to join us for breakfast this morning?"

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 04:00 AM

[Is that Sirk? Done? Anything more i should know about him? More details on his sword?]

I heard the shrieking of Pinakos voice and blushed, scratching the back of my head. Surely I smelled and I didnt want to intrude on her family time with the boys and such.
"Oh, uhm, thats quote alright, I dont want to intrude or anything. I'll just go catch some fish..." I pointed to the river close by."

Winry rolled outta bed and dragged to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face before stomping wearily down the steps.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 04:05 AM

((This is Sirk, devious isn't he? Yeah, the sword's actually supposed to be a broad/bastard sword, big enough to look two-handed, but he weilds it with one, his armor isn't silver either, it's all black, but this was the best I could do XDD))

Pinako tapped her pipe against her hand and shook her head.
"Oh no you don't, not after last night, get your tail in here and get cleaned up, I'll not have dirty hands at my table." She smiled gently and turned back inside allowing for no more arguement.

Edward was still passed out on the couch, his hair a damp tangled mess laid out behind him as he rolled over to face the back of the couch.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 04:12 AM

[did you save my avi for my and your avi drawing...? I wanna change her for the new contribution items I just bought... and yesh... *more notes taken*]

I shuddered at her yelling and saluted her, I dont know why.
"yes Ma'am!" i said, grabbing up my coat and bag and goin inside after her.
I looked around; the smell of syrup and sausage fiulled my nose and I almost fell over at the amazing scent. I looked to her and then looked around.
"Uhm, I was gonna go bathe in the river..." I said softly, just noticing Ed in his boxers and tank passed out on the couch. I could only smile to myself, thinking he was more comfortable in here than with me being that less dressed.

Winry came down and plopped on the chair across from the couch and waved to me.
"Bathrooms open." she said simply.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 04:14 AM

((Uh huh, they're both saved, but I'll save her again if you want to change anything))
Pinako smiled.
"See, you have a perfectly good bathroom open and ready for use, why on earth would you want some cold river water to clean up in." She smiled from the stove and waved her on.
"And while you're up there, holler at Al for me will you? I swear those two boys sleep like the dead."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 04:20 AM

[Okies. I really like the way she looks now, but meh. if you wanna draw my new avi go right on. Youre the artist XD]

I blushed, looking to the floor.
"I just dont want to intrude... thats all. Ive been bathing in the river for a long time... a hot shower is a rare thing for me..." I said quietly.
Winry just smiled.
"Well, when youre here, youre family, and you can use the bathroom all you want. You can evgen use my bathing stuff. Its in the pink basket on the shelf. Theres a clean towel behind the door too. When youre done, breakfast should be done too."
I bowed to her. She was being awfully nice.... maybe she finally realized things.
"Thank you... both, so much, for your hospitality." I sat back up and went up the steps, and peeked in the cracked open door of Als room. I went to his side and ran a gantle hand over his blond hair.
"Alphonse..." I said sweetly.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 04:34 AM

((I might mix 'em XDD You never can tell Last one 'Night!))

She smiled.
"Exactly. You're family now, so act like it." She smiled but she was firm about her decisions.

Alphonse groaned and blinked awake.
"Winry?"He asked.
"WHA!SHIBA!" He nearly fell out of the bed when he realized that it wasn't Winry that stood there.
"Oh geeze...you scared me..."
He wrapped the cover up to his neck and smiled waving a sleepy good morning.
"How'd you sleep?"

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 04:39 AM

[XD Nighty]

I smiled at him, waving.
"Good morning sleepy head, sorry I scared you. I could have slept better. Granny wants you up for breakfast, so go wash up and such before I get in the shower, alright?" I looked into his eyes; he seemed so much older than the last time I saw him, like, yesterday. His face looked more mature (like Alphonse Heidrich in the FMA movie)

Winry, on the other hand, went to Ed's side and brethed a warm breath into his only exposed ear as he lay on his side.
"Oh Edward.... yeah..." she whispered, grinning, and almost unable to contain her laughter.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-09-2008, 01:12 AM

((Forget it, I'm going to vent over a Pm, do you mind holding off on the Rp for a while? I really need to get this off my chest. I'm really sorry about this Sonic..but right now I think you're the only one that I can talk to.))

Alphonse smiled and nodded.
"Oh, it's alright, I should have been up long before now anyway, I'm just sorry that you had to come wake me." He hopped out of bed and slipped on a pair of pajama bottoms over his boxers before heading out the door.

Ed on the other hand, still slept soundly. Grinning like an idiot laughing as he cuddled the pillow he gripped tighter and more intimately.
"Heh heh...."