Tro
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2008, 11:20 PM

Maybe so!

Kirei Chou
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2008, 11:24 PM

I've only found 20 orchids and 8 buds. Thenagain, I've only come online for a bit yesterday and then I've been on through most of today. They don't appear too often for me, and I know some others are finding them on about every other page. I think it's just done randomly, and luck of the draw is not with me.

Tro
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2008, 11:25 PM

I don't know why, but my luck of the draw on Menewsha is horrible every event.

Din
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2008, 11:28 PM

I've only found eleven orchids and eight buds m'self. D:

Tro
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2008, 11:35 PM

Maybe they'll pick up soon? I want some of the woku set myself.

Kirei Chou
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2008, 11:37 PM

This is my first event on mene. Hopefully I'll have better luck on future events lol. The fact that today is my only day off work doesn't help either. Means I have less time to collect them, but oh well.

Tro
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2008, 11:40 PM

D: Well, the good thing is the event items themselves sell for decent amounts of gold after (and during, actually) the event so if you can't get them the free way you can get them from other users. If you're sweet and take time in a charity someone might donate some of them to you.

I do have a question though: Can someone help me by giving me small hints for the hairpin clue? I know not what it means.

kurama_grl
*^_^*

Old 05-19-2008, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Din View Post
It wasn't clear to me but....

Do the event items have to be recieved in order? Like Day 1 -> Day 2 -> Day 3.
Or can you skip?
You can skip days. :)

Intoxicate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Intoxicate

Old 05-19-2008, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tro View Post
D: Well, the good thing is the event items themselves sell for decent amounts of gold after (and during, actually) the event so if you can't get them the free way you can get them from other users. If you're sweet and take time in a charity someone might donate some of them to you.

I do have a question though: Can someone help me by giving me small hints for the hairpin clue? I know not what it means.
Here's a hint.
What forum would you post in if you want to introduce yourself since you are new to Menewsha?

Tro
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2008, 11:46 PM

Doh, now I get it. I was thinking "cannibalism?! what?!" in stead of actually thinking of the meaning.

Maichanz
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Maichanz

Old 05-19-2008, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Clue 2
Have you joined hands with your friends and made a place for new acquaintances?
I've been on for quite the while trying to figure that one clue out..does anyone mind helping me a little? Another clue perhaps?

Last edited by CK; 05-19-2008 at 11:56 PM..

Apocrypha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-19-2008, 11:51 PM

@Mai: check the new features of Menewsha. Do any of them reminds you of friends and a place for new acquaintances?

Maichanz
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Maichanz

Old 05-19-2008, 11:56 PM

:) Oh! Thank you so much! That was easier than I thought!

Tro
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2008, 11:59 PM

Grr, I just need 8 more buds and then I'm done!

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-20-2008, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eroy View Post
You're too quick for me CK. ;)
XD I was antsy for the clue to be released, so I was ready to go when it actually was. XD;

::runs around swiftly - like a ninja!::

---

Tro - Daggum. o_O; You really do have really horrible luck. >_<; PM me after the last event item is released and I'll send you a complete set, okay? I have to be on a lot for my job here on Menewsha and so I have a ton of orchids. I won't miss the set. >_<;

The Bud rate is set much lower than Orchids... So I guess your ratio sounds about right, in terms of Orchids-to-Buds... But why the drop rate for you is so low I have no clue. Just really bad luck, I guess, unless there's some sort of preferences you might have set up that might somehow mess with it... (Yeah, that doesn't sound very likely to me either, but geeze!)

Tro
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2008, 12:05 AM

So far in the event set I only lack the orchid stave; for some reason I just got tons of orchids a moment ago. Is there another item today? I thought it was the hairpin. I would really appreciate the help with the items I'm missing though. I'm trying to get enough gold to just buy the last item I need (like I have with most the woku set I have now) or to get another 8 buds before the event ends.

But yes, I have very bad luck on Mene!

Edit: Now I feel silly, I thought it ended today! I guess I might be able to get the buds I need for the set I wanted (should my luck work a little bit, at least, oh man) but I dunno about the orchids.

Last edited by Tro; 05-20-2008 at 12:09 AM..

Kitty Killdare
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-20-2008, 12:07 AM

i still dont understand the day 2 clue. i tried all the likely places i could think of. can anyone give me a hint?

Din
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2008, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurama_grl View Post
You can skip days. :)
Thankies. :]

I wasn't sure because the box wouldn't pop up.
Now it does.

_tsubasa_
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2008, 12:09 AM

This may be the wrong place to ask, but since it is related to the Event, it can only be so wrong...

It's been FOUR days already, and the inability for IE users to exchange their Orchids for Event Items has still yet to be solved. I understand this is the weekend, but shouldn't issues like these be ironed out, prior to the initiation of the Event? I know that we can just download and use FireFox (or other Internet Softwares) to solve the problem, but like me, I believe some people may not want FireFox (or other Internet Softwares) on our computers.

Hopefully the issue will be resolved before the Event ends.

Tro
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2008, 12:14 AM

I was wondering the same because I generally use Windows Vista which is heavy on memory and Firefox tends to memory leak (doesn't dispell the initial memory used for the program, thus once Firefox is shut down the memory is not released to be reused) .. so I was kinda using IE to keep from having memory leak issues.

smolder
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2008, 12:17 AM

Can anyone give me a hint for Clue 3? I've found all the others but although I keep looking I can't seem to find that one. It's driving me crazy.

Edit: I figured it out. Thanks anyways.

Last edited by smolder; 05-20-2008 at 12:19 AM..

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Takuto Send a message via MSN to Takuto

Old 05-20-2008, 12:20 AM

Does anyone know when the whole event ends?

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-20-2008, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tro View Post
So far in the event set I only lack the orchid stave; for some reason I just got tons of orchids a moment ago. Is there another item today? I thought it was the hairpin. I would really appreciate the help with the items I'm missing though. I'm trying to get enough gold to just buy the last item I need (like I have with most the woku set I have now) or to get another 8 buds before the event ends.

But yes, I have very bad luck on Mene!

Edit: Now I feel silly, I thought it ended today! I guess I might be able to get the buds I need for the set I wanted (should my luck work a little bit, at least, oh man) but I dunno about the orchids.
:3 No worries - like I said - PM me at the end of the event and I'll give you an entire set of event rares (or just the ones you ask for, if that's what you'd prefer). I'm using my buds to finally have something in my mule's wardrobe.... >_> Or I'd offer help there. <_<; *faint shame at greed*

But yes - you have until the 22nd sometime to get things... I really hope you get everything you want. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tsubasa_ View Post
This may be the wrong place to ask, but since it is related to the Event, it can only be so wrong...

It's been FOUR days already, and the inability for IE users to exchange their Orchids for Event Items has still yet to be solved. I understand this is the weekend, but shouldn't issues like these be ironed out, prior to the initiation of the Event? I know that we can just download and use FireFox (or other Internet Softwares) to solve the problem, but like me, I believe some people may not want FireFox (or other Internet Softwares) on our computers.

Hopefully the issue will be resolved before the Event ends.
I know for certain Ken has been notified about this problem. I'm sure he's working on it.

I don't know what the problem is, for obvious reasons. So I don't know how difficult it will prove to fix the problem at all.

Hopefully Ken can do it before the event ends. Ken is flat out brilliant, so as long as the problem is able to be identified, I'm sure he can fix it.

I cannot promise that it will be, though. But I can apologize for the inconvenience. There is a learning curve with any new thing.

_tsubasa_
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2008, 12:21 AM

Clues for Clue #2

Part 1 - Gah! I feel like changing my password again!

Part 2 - What kind of site is Facebook?

This should step by step lead you to where Clue #2 is. Hopefully it isn't too obvious or confusing. If it is, I'd be more than happy to remove it.

@ Tro - More the reason for me to not download FireFox. My dad will certainly not be happy if he were to find my laptop having issues like that.

Kitty Killdare
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-20-2008, 12:25 AM

wow.. im dumb. thank you! i found it
i was looking in the totaly wrong places :P