K0a
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2009, 10:06 PM

OMG your daughter is Adorable!!! :D

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 10:06 PM

She's lucky I have a good sense of humor... As long as she doesn't grow up and try to be like Bam Margera or anything X_x

K0a, thanks ^^ She thinks so too! :sarcasm: lol

K0a
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2009, 10:11 PM

Zephi:

My niece is like that. She knows she's the cutest little one in town.
My niece gets Over amounts of Attention. o.O"..

Ecaterina
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 10:12 PM

Awwww, your daughter's soooo cute, Zephy! :D ....and, oooh, I know! Actually, I shall show you all of my animals! :D Mind you they are all at my mommy's house as I live in an apartment near my university :P lol

Okay! So you've seen Tucker, but I shall post him again in the list so that it's a complete list, same for my Romeo kitty ^_^

Coyote our german shepherd, she's my stepdaddy's dog ^_^
Tucker he's totally my mommy's dog xD
Zoe our australian shepherd <3, she's everybody's dog xD haha. As long as you throw the ball, you're her best friend.
Romeo my kitty <3 he's fluffy and gray and has yellow eyes and I miss him so, soooo much ;_;
Feather she's our missouri fox trotter mare, and she's also our oldest horse ^_^ think she's 20 this year :P
Jack he's our missouri fox trotter gelding (handsome ain't he?) and he's my idiot. :3
Poppy she's our andalusian x mustang mare, she was born on our property and she's 7 this year I believe ^^
Spirit he's my mommy's mustang gelding. We got him from the BLM prison and he came wild from the hills of Nevada xD lol. We've had him since he was 3 years old and he's 18 this year ^_^

Skullushka
Skully

Old 11-01-2009, 10:12 PM

Just because of you guys, I'm making a photobucket account and adding pictures to it...

Ecaterina
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 10:14 PM

@skull: YAY!!!! *claps and bounces up and down* Can't wait to see! :D

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 10:17 PM

@Skully, yay! Photobucket! *cheers louder* Yeeeaaaaahhh!!!! Get some! lol

But in actuallity, I'm still looking at the pics of all your pets Eca :sweat: This might take a minute. hehehe... cute though. I changed my profile picture too.. *punches* yeah!

Ecaterina
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 10:20 PM

Hehe, yeah ^^; we have a bunch of animals xD and I loooove to take pictures of them <3

Oh oh! And this is my little brother and his girlfriend Bri before Homecoming this year :3 so cuuuuute <3 It was my first time meeting her, she was such a sweet girl! I'll have to call him and see what's up sometime ^_^

EDIT: homecoming, not prom ><; ...prom is in may v_v Eca fails >>'

Last edited by Ecaterina; 11-01-2009 at 10:24 PM..

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 10:26 PM

I had a quarter horse that kinda looked like your Feather and an appaloosa that looks sooorta like Poppy. I don't have any pictures cuz I lost the albums with them and I didn't have a digital camera at the time :(

OH! Random story... reminded me from you mom's horse... So when I went to train in Luisiana last (er, actually month before last now to be technical) we were on a mission to go to another location. We were going to be aiding them with medical support. Had to drive about an hour to get to the little "village" and as we were coming up to the last of the turns there was a small village ahead filled with "hostile insurgents" (They are all paid actors) and they stopped us outside the town because there was supposed to be an IED up ahead. We eventually rolled thru anyway and put our windows up just in case they had painball guns. As we went thru there were some guys who stood up, had their hands behind them and then pulled out some guns and started firing at us! We were trying to tell them that we really weren't playing (we were on special mission and not really training at the time) but they kept shooting, IED's were going off and we were being fired at so we slammed the gas and flew thru the twon. Too bad for them they had to reset everything :P we tried to tell them.. but right after that, this town dissolves and turns into open feilds, huge ones with tres lining the outskirts. I look and there they are. Hundreds of wild horses just munching on the grass and they didn't have a care in the world. They covered the hills and numbered close to 400 I'd have to say. They were amazing. It was just really funny to go from being fired at to an episode of Wild America. lol

Sorry that was so long. lol

EDIT: Eca, they look really cute together! Happy too! :D I went to the prom with my best friend. He was hilarious but he doesn't even like chicks so it was even more fun, you know!? I miss him!!!

TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to TheYaoiButterfly Send a message via Yahoo to TheYaoiButterfly

Old 11-01-2009, 10:29 PM

lol...we love you anyways Eca xDD

K0a
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2009, 10:30 PM

:O I just went on myspace and saw my friend uploaded all the halloween pics. My minion took 198 pictures the past 2 days

Ecaterina
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 10:30 PM

Haha, that's awesome Zephy! :D and, err, well, Poppy is actually a gray :P lol. She doesn't have any appaloosa markings, but, hmm, I suppose if your appaloosa didn't have many spots, then yep yep xD But goodness, what a funny story! :D Haha, you're all like "stop it, we're actually doing something!" xD lol. And no need to apologize for it being long ^_^ I love hearing silly stories like that. But woooow, to see all those horses just standing around must've been awesome ^_^. The most I've ever seen was on my great uncle's arabian farm, but he only has around 100 horses :P

EDIT: zomg k0a, that's a lot of pictures! =o ...and, hehe ^^; good to know I'm still loved even though I'm a doofus, yaoi :P lol

TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to TheYaoiButterfly Send a message via Yahoo to TheYaoiButterfly

Old 11-01-2009, 10:32 PM

@Zephy: O.O woah......that sounds like a totally crazy story...wow xDDDDDD That must have been quite the insane time....XD I've never had something that crazy happen to me. Poor you.

EDIT:
@Eca: =D we luff our duffuses though x3

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 10:34 PM

ONly 198 pictures!? *pssht* I could do better than that.. lol..

Yeah I know she's grey. lol. My appaloosa was colored like a roan but she was grey.. no spots really.. just peppered grey.

Oh yeah.. when we were coming back from another mission there were some horses by the road. They are wild but so used to having people around them and the humvees they don't even move out of the road usually. >.> But there was one that stood out to me. We got so close to him. He was beautiful!!!! He was a White and tan colored paint, he had blue eyes! Gorgeous! Hehehe.. oh and I'd skip out on PT in the early morning as and just sit and watch the hirses. It wasn't so bad out there. And at night the horses would go and poo all over the landing strip there, so all the soldiers that got in trouble and had extra duty had to go out there and sweep it off with a little hand broom and a dust pan. LMAO.. sucks to be them :P

EDIT: Yesh! Eca we stull luffs you! And I can't believe that we weren't "friends" already! I just assumed.... >.> but I guess we never got around to sending the invites. lol

Vamien
Life is all about resolve; outco...

Old 11-01-2009, 10:35 PM

I will spam you with another picture! This one is photo-enhanced xD

Buuhh.

TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-01-2009, 10:36 PM

@Zephy: XDDDDD indeed it sucks to be them! xDDDDD

Skullushka
Skully

I hope that worked... Now I have to snap some pictures of Seth.

Last edited by Skullushka; 11-01-2009 at 10:39 PM.. Reason: ... IT'S NOT WORKING.

Ecaterina
*^_^*

Hahaha, that's epic Vami! :D

EDIT: @zephy: I know! =o I just realized it so I was like "AH! Must do that!" xP lol

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 10:39 PM

Vammi! OMG! That is such a cuuuuutttteeee picture! I looooveee it! :heart: Adorable :heart:

TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-01-2009, 10:42 PM

@Skully: <3333 I like the picture. When was that taken?

Vamien
Life is all about resolve; outco...

Old 11-01-2009, 10:45 PM

@Eca: >:3 Uhu, thank you! I wish I really had purple eyes xD Mine are pale, misty blue.

@Zeph: ....Duuu, you made me bluuuuush! >//< Th-thank you, my dear...!

Skullushka
Skully

Old 11-01-2009, 10:45 PM

@Butterfly: Back in July. I found it on Seth's phone a while back...

This one is old, but it's the only one I have of my face.

Last edited by Skullushka; 11-01-2009 at 10:47 PM.. Reason: more pictures. now with 10x more sparkle.

TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-01-2009, 10:47 PM

@Skully: <3 Seth was always good at taking good pictures ^^ That's a really good picture for being off of a cell phone.

EDIT:
Oohhhhhhhhhhhhh....very nice. That looks like that'd be from what? early high school?

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 11-01-2009, 10:50 PM

hey guys! *waves* haha we are trying to find a kitten today, but none of the pets stores have any :( maybe later this week. haha i dont think we are even allowed cats. >.<

Skullushka
Skully

Old 11-01-2009, 10:53 PM

@Butterfly: Senior year. I'd have to get up at 5 to get the straightening iron working and have enough time to straighten everything. Now I don't have enough time. I actually cared back then.