Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 11-08-2014, 10:50 AM

Waaah?! Pictures very soon, okay! lol
I need to cut my hair too

steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 11-09-2014, 02:23 AM

I'm trying to decide whether to dye mine or not. I think it would freak my kids out.

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 11-09-2014, 02:36 AM

I took this one earlier today before I went out. /.\

And this is my best friend and I.
As you can see, I haven't been sleeping much. The bags under my eyes are becoming more noticeable. ;;

steelmagghia

Old 11-09-2014, 02:46 AM

You still look lovely, but you definitely look tired. Why haven't you been sleeping?

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 11-09-2014, 02:57 AM

I don't know. Well I do know.. I told my crush I liked her, after months of debating whether I should say something or not. I got sister-zoned in the end, which made me really really sad. I've been, kind of sad these past days.. weeks... yeah. Aha. Never confessing to anyone ever again. So I've been up thinking about if I did the right thing in telling, should I have just not said anything. Then I cry. Then I get mad. Then I cry again. Yeah. I don't handle emotions very well. I'm like a ticking time bomb with emotions and feelings and that... stuff. We're still friends, but she's been distant after she's the one who said that she wouldn't treat me differently. I don't know.
This got too long.
I'm sorry I vented.

steelmagghia

Old 11-09-2014, 03:09 AM

It's alright sweety. Venting is good sometimes. Unrequited crushes are just always awful and nothing helps them. But you know what? I'm 29 now and I've had TONS of unrequited crushes. I don't regret telling any of them. I do regret a few of the ones I didn't. Because I will never know if there could have been anything there. It does hurt when they don't like you back, but it won't sting so bad in a while. *hugs*

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 11-09-2014, 04:00 AM

Yeah dont stress too much about telling some one how you feel Vani! If they're not into you, thats THEIR loss, not yours, because you're still awesome with or without them! Over time, if you can let go of what ever feelings remind you of that, then you'll find that you'll think about it less and you'll be drawn to other people, and who knows, maybe one of them will want to be part the awesomeness that is Vani!

Either way, dwelling on something isnt healthy and just leads to an issue that mentally festers and brings you undone.

Look on the upside too, theres always an upside by the way, EVERYTHING has an upside!

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 11-09-2014, 04:08 AM

Thank you steel and drop bear!
I'm trying not to let it get me down too much. I just want to be able to sleep properly again, though. I hate thinking about it.
Over time, I think it will get easier for me and hopefully I'll be able to only see her as a friend again. She's a really good friend and it really would have hurt more if she just cut me out of her life. But I guess, I don't need those kinds of people in my life in the first place.

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 11-09-2014, 04:24 AM

You're all over it! You'll be fine, you got this shit!

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-09-2014, 04:26 AM

Vanora: Despite looking exhausted, you are still beautiful!

Kah Hilzin-Ec
The little creep with the weird ...
Send a message via MSN to Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 11-09-2014, 07:47 AM

I remember trying to make a friend in some Calculus class. I wrote a note that said something like "Hello, I'm ______. I don't get this class, can we study later?" and gave it to the guy sitting in front of me. The guy took the paper then didn't read it for some 15 minutes. Then he read it, then he looked at me, made an awkward smile (or I think he was trying to smile?), and went back to his business. After half an hour, he gave me the paper back... with no reply. I felt so bad, as it was the last in a series of failed attempts I decided trying to make real-life friends was too hard on my health, heh.

Now I'm feeling better though. I still don't have friends but I have a boyfriend and a cow cat so I guess that will be enough social life for now :) Just try to do something positive to have your mind somewhere else. Do your homework, start an exercise rutine, watch The Twilight Zone, pick up a hobbie. In a couple of weeks you'll feel muuuch better, I promise!

Last edited by Kah Hilzin-Ec; 11-09-2014 at 07:49 AM..

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 11-09-2014, 07:54 AM

And on another note, where are our pictures, Kah?!
Also you have a boyfriend? :O Congrats!

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 11-09-2014, 08:23 AM

Ahh yes! I do. He might not be as handsome as I'd have liked, but he's interesting and thoughtful enough to keep me happily entertained.

Calm your nerves, wait no more! Here is me commiting blasphemy, according to these witnesses' facial expressions:

And here, after the styling and all:

Aaaand here, after my sister's birthday totally-not-a-party dinner with friends:

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-09-2014, 08:25 AM

It looks great!! I like it!! And you're beautiful!

How long was it before you cut it? How many inches came off?

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 11-09-2014, 08:37 AM

I wouldn't know how many inches that would be, but I can compare it to a medium size t-shirt's lenght, or the distance between my necklace and my pants. Google says that should be around 70 cm, or 27 inches. Tomorrow I shall measure it.

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-09-2014, 08:39 AM

Oh wow! That's quite a bit off!! O.o But it looks good!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 11-09-2014, 09:42 AM

Oh wow. I feel like that's a bit longer than average. When I cut my hair from my belt to my shoulders it was 14 inches. I'm not sure if 27 inches for that distance is average. O_O I'm surprised it didn't curl. Mine curled right up when I did that. lol That's partially why I'm a little scared to cut it again, since it's kept it's wavyness.

AAAHHH You look so amazingly beautiful! It suits you so much! :D

---------- Post added 11-09-2014 at 01:43 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah Hilzin-Ec View Post
Ahh yes! I do. He might not be as handsome as I'd have liked, but he's interesting and thoughtful enough to keep me happily entertained.
Awe. Well, at least you seem happy. :)
Mine is a handsome man, but he's got a lot of growing up to do still, which I feel is that hardest part of our relationship. But he really is an amazing man, and I feel fortunate to have him, even if he does drive me mad! lol

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 11-09-2014, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Bear View Post
You're all over it! You'll be fine, you got this shit!

Aha, thank you! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudDreamer View Post
Vanora: Despite looking exhausted, you are still beautiful!
Thank you Cloud! ^^ Hopefully once I catch up on sleep, I'll be good.~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah Hilzin-Ec View Post
I remember trying to make a friend in some Calculus class. I wrote a note that said something like "Hello, I'm ______. I don't get this class, can we study later?" and gave it to the guy sitting in front of me. The guy took the paper then didn't read it for some 15 minutes. Then he read it, then he looked at me, made an awkward smile (or I think he was trying to smile?), and went back to his business. After half an hour, he gave me the paper back... with no reply. I felt so bad, as it was the last in a series of failed attempts I decided trying to make real-life friends was too hard on my health, heh.

Now I'm feeling better though. I still don't have friends but I have a boyfriend and a cow cat so I guess that will be enough social life for now :) Just try to do something positive to have your mind somewhere else. Do your homework, start an exercise rutine, watch The Twilight Zone, pick up a hobbie. In a couple of weeks you'll feel muuuch better, I promise!
That's more than what I could ever do. I'm very awkward with people. I usually don't initiate conversation or start friendships because of how awkward I can be. Which then makes people think I hate them or something. So either way, I can't win, aha.

I might start an exercise routine actually. That's been on my mind for a long while now.

Your hair was so long! I"m jealous. >< I miss my long hair, but I hate the process of getting long hair. It takes too long for me.~

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 11-09-2014, 04:26 PM

I just measured it. I just lost 20 inches, so no Rapunzel, just above-average long. Seems Google thought of a longer t-shirt when it said that would be 27, heh.

steelmagghia

Old 11-09-2014, 05:58 PM

I cut off just 16 inches a while back and the hair dresser thought I was bonkers for cutting it off. She was like, NO! It's SO LONG! YOU CAN'T CUT IT!
And it wasn't even as long as your guys's!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 11-09-2014, 09:07 PM

Yeah, when I cut mine it took a lot of convincing to have her cut it. She's known me since I was a little kid, too. But she knew I was donating it, so she was more okay with it. You're probably taller than me, Kah. My hair was down to my knees at the end of the summer, but I got it trimmed back a few inches.

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-09-2014, 09:10 PM

Vanora: You're welcome.

Kah Hilzin-Ec: That's still quite a lot!! O.o The most I've ever cut off is almost 11", and that was quite awhile ago. I learned I'm not a fan of having super short hair myself. Mine is uncontrollable when it's short. :P

steelmagghia

Old 11-09-2014, 10:35 PM

I really prefer being able to put my hair in a ponytail. But I can deal with it short for a little while. It takes about three months to go from "shaving the back of my head" short to "makes an okay ponytail" length. It's been eight months since I cut it that short and now it's back to long enough to french braid and put in a bun even.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 11-09-2014, 11:45 PM

You can't do much with it when it's long, either. Mine is just always in a braid.

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-10-2014, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelmagghia View Post
I cut off just 16 inches a while back and the hair dresser thought I was bonkers for cutting it off. She was like, NO! It's SO LONG! YOU CAN'T CUT IT!
And it wasn't even as long as your guys's!
I always run into that problem too! Twice now I've gone to the salon and told them "Okay, I want a drastic cut" and they would barely take off two inches. It's like people are scare to touch long hair.